How to choose a medical writing class
Looking to build your writing skillset, learn more about your genre, or finally finish that medical article you’ve been working on? You’re in the right place. That’s why we built this directory of the best writing courses.
However, creative writing classes aren’t one size fit all. If you’re planning to join a medical writing class in particular, you’ll want to make sure that it matches what you’re seeking to learn about medical writing.
So make sure to consider the following questions when you’re researching medical writing courses:
- Who is the instructor? How many years of experience do they have in medical writing?
- Is there something in particular you’d like to learn about medical writing? Does this course include it?
- How long is the course, and where is it taught?
- How much does the medical writing course cost? Does it fit into your budget?
More medical writing resources
Whether you’re a new or established author, there are always evergreen resources out there to how to get a headstart on medical writing.
Free online materials
- For writers in the UK: Writers' & Artists' Yearbook
- For writers in the US: Writer’s Market 2020