How to choose a business writing class
Looking to build your writing skillset, learn more about your genre, or finally finish that business article you’ve been working on? You’re in the right place. That’s why we built this directory of the best writing courses.
However, creative writing classes aren’t one size fit all. If you’re planning to join a business writing class in particular, you’ll want to make sure that it matches what you’re seeking to learn about business writing.
So make sure to consider the following questions when you’re researching business writing courses:
- Who is the instructor? How many years of experience do they have in business writing?
- Is there something in particular you’d like to learn about business writing? Does this course include it?
- How long is the course, and where is it taught?
- How much does the business writing course cost? Does it fit into your budget?
More business writing resources
Whether you’re a new or established author, there are always evergreen resources out there to how to get a headstart on business writing.
Free online materials
- For writers in the UK: Writers' & Artists' Yearbook
- For writers in the US: Writer’s Market 2020