If you're an independent author (or even a traditionally published one), you've probably heard about "Facebook ads" before. It's not a new thing, and it might have gotten more competitive in the past few months, however it remains one of the only proven ways to grow your mailing list and get more sales.
The reason for that is simple: Facebook, because of its data, is the perfect place for authors to reach their target audience, as narrow as that one may be. That said, it's not as straightforward as just placing an ad on Bookbub. It takes a fair amount of testing and iteration to find the winning combination on Facebook. Lucky for you, this course will show you just how.
What you'll learn in this course:
- How to use Facebook ads to sell your books and/or grow your mailing list
- How most other authors who're finding success with Facebook ads are doing it
- The difference between clicks, conversions, sales, leads… and how to keep track of it all
- How to identify your target audiences
- How to test and scale your ads for as little as $5
Brought to you by:
Ricardo is one of the co-founders and the marketing director of Reedsy, a marketplace that has been capturing all the brilliant editorial, design, and marketing talent that has been leaving the traditional publishing companies in the past few years. In his spare time, Ricardo is a speculative fiction enthusiast and enjoys talking about book marketing with authors. He’s currently finishing his first non-fiction book.