One of the most important things you can do before you launch your book — before you even write it — is to fully understand who you are writing for. Whether you're looking to land a book deal or planning to self-publish, knowing your target reader will always get you five steps closer to realizing your dream.
Belinda Griffin is a book launch coach, author publicity expert and the founder of Smart Authors Lab. In her free 10-day course, she will help first-time authors discover their target readers and how they can be reached.
What you'll learn in this course:
- How to identify what makes you unique as an author
- How to set your book apart from the competition
- How to choose comp titles
- How to build a reader avatar
- How to reach your ideal readers through social media, blogs, and podcasts
Brought to you by
Belinda Griffin is a Tim Grahl Certified Book Launch Coach and Author Publicity Expert. Passionate about helping authors reach their ideal readers through authentic relationship building and as the founder of SmartAuthorsLab.com, Belinda teaches authors how to launch and market their books in a way that achieves results.