So, you want to advertise your book? Great, you're already one step ahead of everyone else! Now where should you start getting the word out about your novel? Amazon ads are the newest big thing in book marketing — not only because the market isn't as over-saturated as the others yet, but because Amazon is where people actually buy books.
In this 10-part course, you'll discover the many ways Amazon ads can work for you and your book. To top it off, you'll find it all out from Ricardo Fayet, co-founder of Reedsy and marketer extraordinaire. Hurry. You want to get in on this before everyone else discovers the magic of AMS ads.
Bonus: This course also includes case studies written by 7-figure authors such as Mark Dawson and Joseph Alexander.
What you'll learn in this course:
- How to use Amazon ads to sell your books
- How mega-successful authors such as Mark Dawson and Joseph Alexander use Amazon ads to their advantage
- How to figure out your targeting and find more keywords
- The important metrics and what information you can take away from them
- How to test and scale your ads for as little as $2
Students can only enroll in one class at a time. If you’re currently taking a course, please wait until it has finished before signing up for a new one.
Brought to you by
Ricardo is one of the co-founders and the marketing director of Reedsy, a marketplace that has been capturing all the brilliant editorial, design, and marketing talent in the publishing industry. Reedsy features a number of AMS advertising experts, so if you’d like to get professional help on your ads, don’t hesitate to get in touch with them.