A weird adventure with two friends

Submitted into Contest #74 in response to: Write a story that takes place across ten days.... view prompt

311 comments

Adventure Fantasy Friendship

Day 1


I'm not entirely sure how any of this happened, about an hour ago we were on the couch just watching a movie and now we were here.


"Where the heck are we?? Oh gosh, what if we die here?" B then asked from behind me while kind of pacing back and forth. I didn't even know that answer myself.


"We aren't going to die here B, it's alright...though it kinda looks like some of the places from Wizard of Oz and some other movies, that's a little strange..."


"Oh great, let's just hope that this isn't a dream and that we didn't do any of this. Even if I don't really like this...I at least want this to be a bit real."


Oh yeah, that's a stupid cliche. Why does that almost always happen in these types of movies or shows? At least let it be a real thing. "Come on B, why don't we go look around? Maybe there'll be an exit of some sort around here."


"That sounds like a plan..."


We start to walk around the place, in the area we were in it looked like a type of forest. I made B stay right by my side the whole time we were walking though, I didn't want to lose her here.


"I'm sure we'll be out of here in a couple of hours, don't worry B..."


Day 2


Welp, it's safe to say that I was completely wrong about that last statement. Yesterday we had watched the moon appear not long after that, and then about an hour ago we saw the sunrise.


You remember how I mentioned the whole thing about The Wizard of Oz? And yes, I'm talking to whoever ends up reading this story, because why not?


Just imagine if the two of us had ruby slippers just like Dorothy did, I wonder if those would actually work. Or if they'd just send us somewhere completely different.


B then grabbed my shoulder a bit tightly, I turned around to see her pointing up at something a bit scared. Though she never said anything, she just pointed. "What is it B...?"


When I finally looked over to where she had been pointing, I saw the thing that terrified her. It seemed to be a large blue and white dragon. And I know that it had already noticed us by now, it had probably been there for a while without me noticing.


Its eyes turned and looked at us, it then proceeded to let out a low menacing growl. I then proceeded to grab B's hand tightly and then said, "run!" what else were you supposed to do when there was a large dragon, that was probably going to try and kill you?


Day 3


Well, the good news is that both of us are alive. I'm not sure if the dragon had actually been chasing us or not, though I never wanted to stop until I was sure we were safe.


Though here's a weird little fact about this place, the nights and days seem to go by really fast. I feel like every day is just a few hours, along with the nights. Though I'm not exactly counting exactly how many hours they last.


"Ori!"


B's frantic and nervous voice suddenly said as she then gently shakes me to try and get my attention. "What's wrong?" I asked a bit confused.


"Well, what isn't wrong here Ori? Though...I can't see anything!" her voice got a bit more nervous as she told me this.


It took me a few seconds from looking at her to realize that she was missing her glasses. She must have lost them at some point while we were running from the dragon.


"Everythings just really blurry...."


"B it'll be fine, just stay with me...maybe we'll even find your glasses later. We should stay in this little cave for a bit longer though, just to make sure."


Day 4


I already had a plan on what we were going to do today, we were going to try and find an exit. We'd been here for about four days and it was already dangerous with a dragon there, who knows what else we'd find?


Though that plan went out the window when I had noticed that B wasn't there with me. Where could she have gone?? I don't think she would have left to go find her glasses, she'd probably end up stepping on them and breaking them.


That's when I then noticed a small note at the entrance of the cage, she couldn't have been the one to leave it so I walked over and started to read it.


There wasn't that much on it though, all it said was, "We took your friend, you probably won't find her!"


Something kidnapped her?! Well, this thing was wrong, I was going to find her, and then the two of us were finally going to go home. This place was terrible.


I put the note inside my pocket and then left the cave to search for her. The kidnappers and B had to be in this place somewhere, they couldn't be too far away.


Day 5


It's been several hours and guess what? It's the next day, I'm not exactly sure but we might have been here for about five days. Maybe six, I'm not sure.


Though that's not really the important thing right now, I still haven't been able to find B anywhere. Where in this place could those things have taken her?


I wasn't really going to give up though, I needed to find her. Who knows what would happen to her if I didn't? To be honest, some part of me does hope that this is actually a dream.


While walking through a bit of a deeper part of the forest area, there was this sudden shrieking noise coming from nearby. "What the heck...?"


That wasn't a noise that B could somehow manage to make, though maybe she was at least with the thing that made that weird noise. It kind of sounded like a mix of several dying animals.


I'm not exactly sure how to describe this thing. It was small and seemed like a mix of several things, though I couldn't really tell what. There might have been more, though so far there only seemed to be one there.


Then I finally noticed B tied up on a tree branch, she was managing to kick small twigs off of the tree and at the thing. That must have been the reason it was making those shrieking noises.


"Ori I have no idea what this thing is, but it looks like an ugly melting tomato!"


"How'd you...nevermind, I think I know how to get rid of this little thing."


"And what is that?"


I walk up to the weird little thing and it doesn't seem to notice me, it's still just making those shrieking noises at B who just seems bored now. Then, I simply proceed to kick it and it disappears.


No, it literally disappeared after I kicked it. There was a strange noise and then it disappeared in green smoke.


Day 6


"So what exactly happened B? Do you even know why that thing took you?"


She sort of shrugged while holding onto my arm a bit to make sure she wouldn't get lost. Or I guess worse, I wouldn't want her getting kidnapped again.


"I'm not really sure if I'm being honest...they sort of just took me in the middle of the night and tied me to that tree. I don't know why, though I'm glad you saved me...for a while I thought they were going to kill me."


"You seemed really bored though while being up there."


She shrugged again and then spoke, "That thing just kept shrieking at me for the past few hours and the other things disappeared, I figured it would be a while until something sort of...interesting happened with them."


The two of us finally reached the cave again and got inside, I'm not even sure how we got back here. Though I'm glad we have some sort of shelter again.


It didn't even take us a few hours to get back to the cave though, and previously it took me several hours away from the cave to save her. That's a little weird, but there are much weirder and dangerous things here.


While I was laying on the cold floor of the cave for about thirty more minutes, B seemed to be making something. Though I was a bit tired and didn't bother with looking to see what exactly she was doing.


The noises stopped just as I was about to ask what she was doing and then she walked over to me. "Come on Ori, look what I made!"


I sat up and saw that she had somehow managed to make a large metal door and set it in front of the cave entrance, how in the world did she do that? Do I have to question this?


"I made this and locked it so nothing would come in and try to take one of us again."


Day 7


This was a really short day if I'm being honest and nothing really happened either. After about thirty minutes of waking up, the sun already seemed to be going down.


B didn't want to leave the cave, and she didn't want me to leave it either. "You shouldn't, what if something bad happens to you??" she had asked nervously before hugging me.


If only one of us left the cave, the person who left would probably be the most in danger while the other one would just be alone. Though if we both went, we'd both probably be in danger.


B then asked after a few moments of silence, "Do you think the others know we're missing...? and if they maybe miss us or not...?"


"I'm not exactly sure about that first one, but of course they'd miss us B! they're our friends!"


Day 8


When I woke up this morning, B hadn't been in the cave with me again. So I was thinking of trying to find a note because maybe they left another one?


Though that's when I finally heard her voice from outside of the cave and decided to check out what was going on. "Hey B, what are you....what the fu-"


There was a dragon outside of the cave, though it wasn't the same one from earlier. This one seemed a bit smaller and was instead purple and white. The strange thing is, B seemed to be riding the dragon.


"B, what are you doing?! That might be a little dangerous!"


I managed to hear her say, "I have no idea why or how this is happening Ori, though this is fun! Maybe you should try to do it as well."


The dragon flew down with B on it's back, it lays down in front of me. "Come on Ori, maybe it could help us get back home? It's also just faster than walking..."


Day 9


I'm not exactly sure how B even managed to convince me into doing this. Though here both of us were, in a weird land while riding a dragon.


Though she had been right about that one part earlier, it was must faster than just walking around the forest and probably getting kidnapped again.


B then proceeded to ask me, "Hey Ori, Do you think we could keep this dragon? It's adorable!"


"Um...maybe."


Where would we even keep the dragon if we did end up keeping it? I didn't want it to start trying to attack or kill people, what would we even do if that happened?


"I'm gonna name it, Axel!" she said cheerfully as she pats the dragons- or should I Axel's head.


After a few more minutes of riding through the sky on Axel, we could all suddenly see a large and bright light ahead of us. He then proceeded to start flying into it.


Day 10


The two of us ended up waking up in the living room, I was halfway off of the couch and B was just on the floor in a weird position. "What the heck...?"


B sat up, and then she seemed to have a mix of a confused and upset look on her face. She then asked, "Wait was that a dream?? Axel isn't real then...dang it this was so cliche!"


I nodded a little bit in agreement. "Well, at least we're both back now at least, right?"

December 26, 2020 20:24

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

311 comments

Zilla Babbitt
19:34 Dec 30, 2020

Hi B! Sorry I didn't respond to your comment on my other story. In answer to that: I'm doing okay. I'm really busy today, but this evening my friend's coming over and we're going to have dinner and watch one of the Harry Potter movies. So I'm looking forward to that! How are you?

Reply

B. W.
19:45 Dec 30, 2020

I guess I'm fine and its alright, I'm working on the novel and I'm on chapter 23.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

Hi B! I told the "Marshmallow" group to upvote you. I'm sorry I didn't ask for your permission before telling them, but is that ok with you?

Reply

B. W.
21:01 Dec 31, 2020

Heya, how are ya? and yeah, its completely fine ^^

Reply

B. W.
21:16 Dec 31, 2020

whos in the group?

Reply

Many people now. Actually people keep joining the group!

Reply

B. W.
21:59 Dec 31, 2020

who came up with it?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

I loved this story so much B! I loved the name Axel you put for the dragon after one of your OC, so lovely job with that! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year!! :) P.S. Happy 50th story!!! I honestly just cannot believe it's already your 50th story! You have contributed so much of your talents and efforts in Reedsy! You did a marvelous job in your 50th story! 😊

Reply

B. W.
23:39 Dec 26, 2020

Um- if you don't mind, could you change my name to just B? I don't want anyone else finding out that's my real name. A reason I just named the dragon Axel was because I couldn't think of anything else, I also just like it a lot. I'm honestly a bit surprised as well, if I didn't do that much on here and didn't write a lot, this would probably be my 5th or 10th story if I'm being honest, maybe ill get to 100 soon as well.

Reply

Ok, I'll just say B then... I like the reasoning! You're right! The name "Axel" is pretty good! You're right! You might reach a 100 by the end of March! :)

Reply

B. W.
23:51 Dec 26, 2020

Ya still have to edit the first comment into saying it though, sorry if this comes off as rude or something, I just don't want many people knowing my name. I should probably do a little special thing for the 100th story, though I have no idea yet on what that would even be.

Reply

B. W.
00:04 Dec 27, 2020

Hm, maybe for one of my other stories that ill make later on and stuff, we could do one of them together?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Nora K.
20:53 Dec 26, 2020

Happy 50th, B.W!! :)

Reply

B. W.
21:00 Dec 26, 2020

Thanks ^^ so did ya have a favorite part in the story or anything like that?

Reply

Nora K.
21:16 Dec 26, 2020

The ending was spectacular!! It had such a wonderful plot twist! :)

Reply

B. W.
21:27 Dec 26, 2020

anything else?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Akshaya ✨
09:24 Dec 30, 2020

Hi B! I really enjoyed reading this story! I loved the character development and the storyline. Your story and the prompt fit together really well! The ending part was my favorite because it was unexpected and a nice plot twist! I hope you had a great Christmas, and Happy New Year in advance! Congratulations on 50 stories! I'm so happy for you! :) I'm catching up on your other stories because it's been a while!

Reply

B. W.
10:12 Dec 30, 2020

Thank you, I'm glad that ya liked the story and stuff ^^ I did have a good Christmas and I hope you had a good one as well, at least if you celebrate it, I'm not sure if you do. Remember to leave more feedback on my other stories ya check out ^^

Reply

Akshaya ✨
11:41 Dec 30, 2020

Sure, I will do that! I don't celebrate Christmas but I like the concept and idea of it!

Reply

B. W.
17:56 Dec 30, 2020

Thanks ^^

Reply

Akshaya ✨
09:01 Dec 31, 2020

My pleasure! :) How are your novels going?

Reply

B. W.
09:21 Dec 31, 2020

I'm about to be finished with one of them

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

This story is so cool! I like how the went on a whole adventure but woke up a day later and it was a dream. You have a lot of submissions, so could you give me some tips? I'm new to Reedsy. Love this story!

Reply

B. W.
19:15 Dec 29, 2020

Thanks, im glad that ya liked it ^^ well welcome to Reedsy, and what kind of tips would you want though?

Reply

Whatever pointers you have, maybe like how to get stuff to meet or fit the word limit, how to get points, how to make a good cliffhanger, stuff like that. :)

Reply

B. W.
19:26 Dec 29, 2020

I'm really not that good at giving tips or advice, but I guess ill try. Let's say you want to do a plot twist, and here's an example. Let's say your writing a romance story with a character trying to make the other one become their girl/boyfriend. Though instead of having that happy cliche ending, maybe the other character is already with someone else, or the character that was going to ask the other one to date them, dies from something before they could ask the other character.

Reply

Oh, that's good! (Gets out clipboard) "Add twists". Thanks! :) Have you checked out my first-ever story? It went out, like, three hours ago!

Reply

B. W.
22:41 Dec 29, 2020

Do you want anything else? and sure, ill check it out soon

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Orenda .
05:15 Dec 27, 2020

Aw, thank you for writing me in your story! Greatly appreciate that :' Congo on your 50th submission :3 The plot is intriguing and yeah, cliches suck. I'm going to point out a few things I've noticed whilst reading your stories: --> you do a lot of telling instead of showing. If you focus on the latter, believe me, your writing's going to flourish even more. For example, I fail to imagine how the creature or Axel looks like. You just describe the creature as big and a few other details. This falls under Adventure, so with more descriptio...

Reply

B. W.
05:49 Dec 27, 2020

No problem, I promised you I'd make a story for ya and today was it ^^, to be honest, I'm a bit surprised that I'm already at my 50th story. 1. I always seem to do this crap a lot :/ and it's probably gotten worse by now, how do I even fix it though? I've kinda tried to just show, though I have to be really descriptive with it and I suck at that. Any other advice I guess? 2. Filler words might just be a little habit I have in my stories along with my stories, though I'm not really sure if ill be able to get rid of all of them completely, th...

Reply

Orenda .
06:07 Dec 27, 2020

That's a huge milestone. I'm still on my tenth submission. Quantity doesn't matter but consistency does and I need to learn that :( Okay so, imagine how your character looks like. You need metaphors and imagery for that. Once you've visualized your character, use related words and phrases to describe them. You need to practice and don't expect to get results overnight. Look up how imagery is written and go through some examples. Take a random object and describe it however you want, use all senses and weird metaphors. Try it! Get rid of yo...

Reply

B. W.
06:15 Dec 27, 2020

You having your 10th story/submission is still sort of a big milestone for you, and eventually, you'd get to your 20th story. I'm not really good at metaphors or any of the other stuff like that, so I never do them :/ I've tried to describe things really well, but they end up not being good. Here's how I'd probably describe a howl, for that thing with Ember and the other two. "It had struck midnight minutes ago, some moonlight was shining through the small window in my room. A noise suddenly rang through the night, it sounded menacing yet qu...

Reply

Orenda .
07:15 Dec 27, 2020

Yepp :)) Don't talk yourself down like that. You'll get better over time. Here's how I'd tweak your paragraph : It had struck mudnight a few seconds ago, moonlight streamed in through the window and shimmered upon the walls. A menacing yet beautiful noise rang through the darkness. Was that Blue?

Reply

B. W.
07:50 Dec 27, 2020

I don't know how to be really descriptive though and the way you did it was better, any other advice?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Laiba M
22:24 Dec 26, 2020

Great story, Ri! I liked how you named the dragon Axel after one of your other characters~ I enjoyed reading a story with you in it!

Reply

B. W.
22:29 Dec 26, 2020

Thanks, im glad ya liked it ^^ did ya maybe have a favorite part or anything like that?

Reply

Laiba M
02:31 Dec 27, 2020

Definitely the dragon part, lol.

Reply

B. W.
02:56 Dec 27, 2020

Anything else?

Reply

Laiba M
03:04 Dec 27, 2020

Hmm. I also liked the idea that instead of you writing from your perspective, you wrote from someone else's talking to you. That's a very interesting way to look at it~

Reply

B. W.
03:05 Dec 27, 2020

It's Orenda's story, so I decided to have her be the main character and all that instead of me.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
B. W.
20:25 Dec 26, 2020

This story is for Orenda, Ori is obviously her and B is obviously me as well. You should go check her out if you haven't, shes amazing ^^ And this also happens to be my 50th story :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Laiba M
17:58 Jan 01, 2021

Hi, Ri~ I put up a new bio for the new year! Tell me if you like it or if I should change anything :D

Reply

B. W.
18:06 Jan 01, 2021

I think it looks good ^^

Reply

Laiba M
18:30 Jan 01, 2021

That's good to hear~ Do you like what I said about you, or would you like me to say something else?

Reply

B. W.
18:32 Jan 01, 2021

I think it was good, i dont even know what else you'd say.

Reply

Laiba M
02:14 Jan 02, 2021

Ah, okay~ Well, I didn't want to make all of it too long, so I went with a few words for each. What stands out to me the most out of all your traits is your creativity and imagination. Your thoughts are so interesting to hear!

Reply

B. W.
02:21 Jan 02, 2021

Ya think I have a lot of Creativity and Imagination?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Weird but... What's your profile pic of? It looks kind of like a fairy of some sort but I can't tell.

Reply

B. W.
18:51 Dec 31, 2020

Its kinda like a bunny thing

Reply

Okay! I wasn't really sure :)

Reply

B. W.
21:01 Dec 31, 2020

I don't really remember where i found it

Reply

That's ok! not sure why I had this random pic on my desktop either, but she makes a good stand-in for the little totoros.

Reply

B. W.
21:58 Dec 31, 2020

little what?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Raquel Rodriguez
22:01 Dec 29, 2020

Bee don't worry, we won't let Jane downvote you and Laiba to zero! You have so many friends on here, and we won't let you get destroyed by some downvoter!

Reply

B. W.
22:41 Dec 29, 2020

Thanks ^^ I don't even understand why she and the other ones want to downvote Laiba though. It just upsets me.

Reply

Raquel Rodriguez
00:11 Dec 30, 2020

No problem! Yeah, but they just want attention. I feel you, but if you're ever feeling upset, feel free to talk to me :)

Reply

B. W.
00:24 Dec 30, 2020

so how are you?

Reply

Raquel Rodriguez
00:27 Dec 30, 2020

Good, I'm about to start chapter 4 of my novel. You?

Reply

B. W.
02:19 Dec 30, 2020

I'm on chapter 19 of my novel, and I guess I'm fine

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
22:20 Dec 28, 2020

Hey B!! Me and the Marshmallows have decided to form a Downvote Police, so we all upvote people when they are downvoted, and we figured that they can't beat all of us at once. what do you think?

Reply

B. W.
22:35 Dec 28, 2020

The Marshmallows?

Reply

. .
22:37 Dec 28, 2020

Me, Celeste, Nainika, Kate Reynolds, Mira, Jennie.

Reply

B. W.
22:38 Dec 28, 2020

I kinda like that idea

Reply

. .
22:38 Dec 28, 2020

Yay!!

Reply

B. W.
22:54 Dec 28, 2020

could i join?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Raquel Rodriguez
22:02 Dec 29, 2020

Omg, can I join too?! That sounds like so much fun! I did something similar, but only during the days near Christmas, so... yeah. Plus, I've been getting downvoted a lot more lately, and when people upvoted me I felt so happy, so I wanna give that happiness to others too!

Reply

. .
22:05 Dec 29, 2020

Sure, of course you can!!! Do you still need upvotes??

Reply

Raquel Rodriguez
00:09 Dec 30, 2020

No, I think I'm good, but if you want, I won't stop you. Hey, Merry late Christmas (I forgot if I said it or not) Also, I turned 12 a few days ago, so excited! :D

Reply

. .
00:15 Dec 30, 2020

OMG MINE'S IN FEB!!! GOOD FOR YOU

Reply

Raquel Rodriguez
00:26 Dec 30, 2020

What dayyyy? I have to write it down so I can remember and wish you happy birthday!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
✨Abby ✨
02:18 Dec 28, 2020

Great jobbbbbb. Awesome use if this prompt. My favorite part was the end.

Reply

B. W.
02:24 Dec 28, 2020

thanks ^^ anything else?

Reply

✨Abby ✨
02:27 Dec 28, 2020

Mmmmmm I dunno.

Reply

B. W.
02:35 Dec 28, 2020

so how are ya?

Reply

✨Abby ✨
03:14 Dec 28, 2020

Okay. You?

Reply

B. W.
03:45 Dec 28, 2020

Eh, I'm a bit bored and tired.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Kate Ulrich
22:23 Dec 26, 2020

This was fun to read~ my favorite part was when they met Axel. For feedback, at the beginning of the story maybe Ori didn't have to keep saying B's name so often, and "I'm going to name it, Axel" might not need the comma. Other than that, good job! And congrats on your 50th story! :)

Reply

B. W.
22:24 Dec 26, 2020

I knew the "Im going to name it, Axel" was wrong, Grammarly kept fixing it to that and I just kinda gave up on trying to make it just "I'm going to name it Axel" though thanks ^^

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
22:09 Dec 26, 2020

"B sat up, and then she seemed to have a mix of a confused and upset look on her face. She then asked, "Wait was that a dream?? Axel isn't real then...dang it this was so cliche!" I nodded a little bit in agreement. "Well, at least we're both back now at least, right?" Wow. This is great. I just want to know that the weird monster guys really were! They can write English but don't seem to speak it. Great story! Hope it gets lots of likes! :D

Reply

B. W.
22:13 Dec 26, 2020

I was gonna have her say something like "They looked like little demon things" but changed my mind and decided to just say that it was a mix of things. Is the part that you said your favorite part or something?

Reply

22:13 Dec 26, 2020

Yeah.The engirt is awesome. The bit about axel was my other fave.

Reply

B. W.
22:14 Dec 26, 2020

The what?

Reply

22:16 Dec 26, 2020

Ending, not Engirt! I don't know what that even is.

Reply

B. W.
22:17 Dec 26, 2020

Oh, alright, im glad ya liked it though ^^

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
20:56 Jan 14, 2021

Hello! I really enjoyed this story! I loved the ending, and you made it fit perfectly in the story! It makes a lot of sense, because dreams are usually super weird! Great job! :D

Reply

B. W.
23:11 Jan 14, 2021

Thanks ^^ did ya have a favorite part, or was it the ending?

Reply

Kate Reynolds
23:13 Jan 14, 2021

Welcome! :) I liked Axel the dragon!!

Reply

B. W.
23:13 Jan 14, 2021

anything else?

Reply

Kate Reynolds
23:14 Jan 14, 2021

Hmm I just liked the whole dream-like state in general! It was very well written!!!

Reply

B. W.
01:16 Jan 15, 2021

Would ya wanna see anything else like this?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
✨Abby ✨
03:04 Jan 01, 2021

Heyyyy!

Reply

B. W.
04:00 Jan 01, 2021

how are ya?

Reply

✨Abby ✨
04:37 Jan 01, 2021

Good. Excited for 2021. You?

Reply

B. W.
04:54 Jan 01, 2021

I'm fine, im surprised by how kinda fast 2020 went though

Reply

✨Abby ✨
05:28 Jan 01, 2021

Omg yesss! I’m not the only one who thinks that!

Reply

B. W.
05:38 Jan 01, 2021

you gonna watch the ball drop?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amaya .
19:55 Dec 30, 2020

read my bio plssss

Reply

B. W.
20:03 Dec 30, 2020

Just read it, I'll sign it.

Reply

Amaya .
20:06 Dec 30, 2020

ur the best

Reply

B. W.
20:35 Dec 30, 2020

really?

Reply

Amaya .
20:40 Dec 30, 2020

duhhh could you maybe put it in your own bio? since you're so high on the leaderboard and all and so many people check your account?

Reply

B. W.
20:44 Dec 30, 2020

I guess I could try, but maybe you should also try to get Aerin or Zilla to do it as well since they're higher?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

I already read this but I never posted a comment. This was really good! You improved a lot!!

Reply

B. W.
19:52 Dec 30, 2020

Thanks ^^ did you have a favorite part or something?

Reply

I smiled when you wrote "Dang this is so cliche" at the end. Also, you always make the names so unique!!

Reply

B. W.
20:02 Dec 30, 2020

You really think so?

Reply

yesh :)

Reply

B. W.
20:36 Dec 30, 2020

:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.