331 comments

Fantasy Funny Fiction

The Coronavirus sucks. There. I said it. I’m sure most of you puny mortals would agree with me. Honestly--

Hey.

Apollo! What do you think you’re doing here?!

Why can't I check in on my favorite uncle? Ooh, are you recording poetry? A sonnet, perhaps? Maybe some haikus?

No, I am NOT recording poetry! 

That's too bad. Poetry rocks.

Well, Mr. Sunshine, don’t you have a sun chariot to drive? Go away!

Hmph.

Anyway. . .

What was I saying?

Right. The Coronavirus sucks. You mortals would agree. ‘Yeah.’ You’re probably thinking. ‘Everything’s online, we have to wear those masks, there’s that thing called social distancing. . .

But have you ever considered it from a god’s perspective?

I’m not sure of God’s reasoning behind the virus, but I’m sure that he has a grand plan.’ You might be thinking. ‘Maybe God is testing us.

No, I don’t mean capital G’ God. I mean gods, plural. I’m talking about us Greek gods. 

Wait,’ You must be thinking. ‘Greek gods don’t exist! Are you a lunatic?! You’re crazy.

Well, last time I checked, I exist, thank you very much.

Hello. My name is H--

Hermes?!

Hey.

What are you doing here?!

Delivery. Here's your large box of 'Black n' white' ambrosia! Did you order it?

NO, I did NOT order the new ‘Black n’ White’ ambrosia! It must be Aphrodite again, sending this to me as a prank. She probably wants to make fun of my ‘black and white aesthetic’ again.

Oh, that thing's still going on? I thought it ended decades ago!

Whatever. Leave! I’m recording something! 

Got it. But if you still want the 'Black n' White' ambrosia, you know to contact me.

Why don’t the gods ever give me privacy?

No, my name is not ‘Hermes’. My name is Hades, Greek god of the Underworld. Welcome to “Hardships of Hades”! The live complaints of a Greek god! Da-da-da-dee-do-da!

Honestly, what is with you mortals and your sicknesses? Cancer, diabetes, the flu, smallpox, measles, scarlet fever, the list goes on and on. And now, there’s COVID-19. 

To be fair, most mortal diseases were caused by us gods. The earliest version of cancer happened in Egypt, way back in 3000 B.C. If I recall, Zeus caused the disease because the Egyptians weren’t worshipping him that much. But Corona was your fault. Us gods didn’t have anything to do with it. Although Apollo did happen to amplify the virus a few times, the gods didn’t start this one. I swear on the River Styx.

Hey, Hades. Um, about that. My son went missing in China back in December 2019 A.D. He started COVID-19.

Wha-- What do you mean? Which son?

Asclepius.

Asclepius?!?! He started it?!?!?!?

Yup.

Wait. You’re still here, Mr. Sunshine? GO AWAY!!!!

Okay, okay! Jeez! Just wanted to tell you.

I’m going to be cursed by the goddess Styx for breaking my vow, aren’t I? I take that back. The gods did start this pandemic. 

Oh, you’re mad at me? Well, that’s too bad. You don’t know where the Underworld is. The only way to get down here is to die, and trust me. You. Don’t. Want. To. Die.

Why? Well, let me make this simple. You mortals live miserable lives. Terribly short. Once you die and come to the Underworld, I'm going to be your king. You're going to stay in the Underworld. For all eternity. (Yes, eternity. If you think some Ragnarök doomsday thing is gonna come around and save you from eternity, you’re out of luck. Go contact the Norse gods for that.)

I don’t want to wish that fate on anyone. I make a pretty terrible king. Dead mortals escape from the Underworld all the time. Just last week, Hitler escaped from the Fields of Punishment. So if you spot a crazy German trying to take over the world, I’m sorry. That’s my fault. 

Oops. I got off topic. I’m terrible at this recording thing, aren’t I? My point is, COVID-19 sucks for us gods. It’s giving us problems. But mostly, those problems are mine.

Before the virus, things were nice and easy for me. Sure, there were plenty of mortal deaths in the world before. Like the 1860’s, with the Civil War? That caused me quite some paperwork with all of those American deaths.

But the last couple of years, it wasn’t all that bad. I got to relax a little. 

Then, that stupid COVID-19 hit. Every single day, thousands and thousands of people die from that pandemic. Not to mention that people still die from regular things, too. Old age, strokes, car accidents, suicide, and getting attacked by a strangely aggressive house cat. I mean, wild animal.

That’s a lot of paperwork. In fact, even as I’m recording this, I’m filling out hundreds of forms at once for Minos, Rhadamanthus, and Aeacus to look at when they sentence dead mortals to their fate. 

Do you know how stressful that is?! 

You know, it never really was easy. Because of the strangeness of the mortal world, I have to fill out different slots for babirusas, mimesis, and zebrine. 

Wait. That sounds wrong. I mean baccate, machair, and zoogamy

No. That’s not it, either. Hm. . .

Ah! I got it. I have to fill out different forms for boomers, millennials, and zoomers. I think that’s it. Filling out those different forms thousands of times a day really gets on my nerves. 

I’m considering retiring, but once I retire, Pluto will reign the Underworld. He has the habit of decorating the Underworld with too many gems and jewels that light up the Underworld like it’s a disco party. Puh-leeze! That’s so out of style. Get out of the 1970’s, Pluto!

So I have to deal with all of the work that comes with being a god of the Underworld. Besides the staggering paperwork, COVID-19 has really gotten the gods in a bloodthirsty mood. They would ask me to kill so many mortals that it was getting annoying.

“Kill Trump for me!” Persephone would shout. “He thinks that climate change is a hoax! Nature should be ashamed of him.”

“Kill Biden!” Ares would yell at me whenever he visited. “He wants to end the gun violence epidemic in America! Disgraceful!”

Kill this woman, kill this man, kill this person who doesn’t identify as those two genders. The list goes on and on and on. Why do the gods assume that it’s my job to kill mortals?! Ask Thanatos! Or the Fates! Or even Morpheus! Why me?!?! 

That’s two ways COVID-19 is making my immortal life harder. Want to hear more?

I imagine your answer is one delicate and eloquent word: ‘No!

What a shame. I want to go on!

Have you ever considered how agitated my wife Persephone would be because of this virus? Being the goddess of Spring and vegetation, she associates with nature a lot. Too much, actually. I’ve told her countless amounts of times that flowers don’t go with the Underworld vibe, but she wouldn’t budge. So I made her a garden in the palace and planted some things in the fields of Asphodel, because I’m such a wonderful husband. 

Jeez. I’ve gone off topic so many times now that I'm quite annoyed with myself. I imagine you are, too. What’s that phrase that mortals use? ‘Salpinx, not salpinx’? No. ‘Saltire, not saltire’? Nope. ‘Sorry, not sorry’? That’s the one. Sorry not sorry!

The bottom line is: My wife loves nature and hates things that harm the earth.

So how would she feel about the countless number of plastic masks that are being littered across the world?

You might think that she’s not happy about it. You might be thinking of ways she’s expressing her anger. And if you are, think of how she might be reacting to this problem, and make it ten times worse. 

Persephone has quite a temper. As a result, it’s giving me major stress issues that won’t go away. If you think gods don’t have stress, you’re wrong. If gods didn’t have stress, you would get nothing but perfect weather. But Zeus is always quite distressed, meaning you get pouring rain, sleet, droughts, hurricanes, and other disastrous weather year round. Hooray!

On that happy note, I think this is a good time to end. Well, you heard it here first, folks. Greek gods exist. They started COVID-19. The god of the Underworld is suffering because of this pandemic. Ares is against the Democrats, and Persephone is against the Republicans. 

This is--

Lord Hades, you have paperwork to do. Remember?

Yes, yes. I know, Thanatos. I have to fill out the paperwork so Kobe Bryant can go to Elysium, like he deserves.

That is correct.

Can I finish up recording now? You ruined my joke!

Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.

Shoo!

This is Hades on “Hardships of Hades”, putting the ‘fun’ in funerals ever since two thousand years ago. See you next time! Da-da-da-dee-do-da!

March 10, 2021 23:22

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

331 comments

23:23 Mar 10, 2021

What did I just write??? Idk at this point 😂😂😂 I know that this week was supposed to be the week where I was supposed to write continuations to other stories this week, and this obviously isn’t a continuation. I’m sorry. But I have a plan for all of the continuations, and they don’t match the prompts. So I wrote this 😁 I am looking for better title ideas. If you have any, feel free to share them! 😄 This is honestly pretty horrible. So please, please, PLEASE give me some feedback on how to improve! I need it 😆 I honestly don’t know what to sa...

Reply

00:44 Mar 11, 2021

💀💀💀💀💀💀

Reply

Show 0 replies

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Reply

Show 0 replies
22:57 Mar 22, 2021

DONT DELETE THIS 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 3 replies
Felicity Anne
21:09 Mar 12, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

21:42 Mar 12, 2021

Lol ofc it was Isaac's idea I will :)

Reply

Felicity Anne
23:45 Mar 12, 2021

Lol, how are you doing today? :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Felicity Anne
23:46 Mar 12, 2021

Alsooooo I read the whole bio! 🤠

Reply

00:16 Mar 13, 2021

Lol I'm doing good! What abt you? Also lol thx

Reply

Felicity Anne
03:37 Mar 13, 2021

I'm doing good as well!! What do you like to do for fun? :)

Reply

03:41 Mar 13, 2021

Read, write, watch YouTube, play piano, sing. You?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Kendall Defoe
17:47 Mar 13, 2021

But what are you trying to say?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Radhika Diksha
11:52 Mar 15, 2021

Hilarious af. Like where did you get the idea babe? It was so awesome. I literally laughed when he was complaining about his wife. Sometimes we women go overboard, don't you think so? Great work. If you would be in front of me right now I would have kissed your hand in appreciation, like they do in Bridgeton. Lol.

Reply

11:56 Mar 15, 2021

XDDDD Thank you! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Nainika Gupta
15:45 Mar 12, 2021

AHHHHH This was hilariousssssssssssssssssssss oml annabelle i am still laughing. i love it!!! amazing job :)))

Reply

15:55 Mar 12, 2021

Thank youuuu! :)))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Amany Sayed
00:45 Mar 11, 2021

This was so funny! Such a creative take on the prompt. My only critique is that the interruptions were a little confusing. Other than that, it's so great! I've been wanting to write a greek mythology-based story, but I don't know much about it. Keep writing!

Reply

01:41 Mar 11, 2021

Yeah, I'll have to agree with you. I'll add dialogue of the other gods as they're talking to Hades, so hopefully, that'll clear things up a little :) Well, if you don't know much about Greek mythology, I recommend just reading the PJO series. If you don't have time to read five books with hundreds of pages, maybe try the "Olympians" graphic novel series by George O'Connor. Or if you prefer more 'serious' books, you can try "Song of Achilles" or "Circe". Or you could just research on Google XD Thank you so much for the feedback! :)

Reply

Amany Sayed
01:47 Mar 11, 2021

Sounds good :D Oh, I've read pjo, big fan :) my only knowledge is from them lol. But I did read them a couple years ago, so I'm rusty. Thanks for the recommendations though! And you're welcome!

Reply

01:52 Mar 11, 2021

I didn't know that! Nice! :) Lol. Ah, yeah. Same. But I somehow remember the mythology XD Np! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Akshaya ✨
15:44 Mar 16, 2021

Hey Annabelle! OMG, I just love this story! It gives off Percy Jackson vibes and *sigh* how I miss those old days of binging on Rick Riordan's books! :) This was so absolutely well written and hilarious that you had me reading till the very last line! I'm a Greek Mythology fanatic! You've gotten so much better since your starting stories and I can't wait to read what you write next!

Reply

15:47 Mar 16, 2021

Thank you so much :DDD

Reply

Akshaya ✨
15:53 Mar 16, 2021

No problem!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Akshaya ✨
15:46 Mar 16, 2021

Also, I'm getting downvoted a lot, too, especially since I came on to the leaderboard. I try not to mind, but it irks me as well. I've lost more than a 1000 points without any reason. I hope all the people who are behind this stop.

Reply

15:47 Mar 16, 2021

Thank you. You're so kind :)

Reply

Akshaya ✨
15:53 Mar 16, 2021

Of course! And thank you, you're really nice too! :)

Reply

15:56 Mar 16, 2021

Tanks :) How are you?

Reply

Akshaya ✨
10:13 Mar 17, 2021

I'm good! What about you?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
00:43 Mar 11, 2021

This was hilarioussssssssssssXDDD and definitely a cool down from your last story;) this was an interesting format of writing and I think it's growing on me! one thing: This isnt a very good critique for starters cuz I cant think of any way to fix it..ig it's more of a "going forward" thing. This felt like a lot of telling and funny facts about gods in modern times. It almost felt like it didnt reaaaaaaally follow a plot. But then again, I often perceive things wrong sooooooooooo- anywayssssssss that didnt really mess it up much and I tho...

Reply

01:37 Mar 11, 2021

Thank youuuu so muchhhhh!!!! Yes, it is XD Yeah. I've never really tried out this type of format, but I'm glad you like it :) Yeah. That was my intention. This story literally doesn't have a plot XD It would be really hard to include one in this type of story, because the main focus is on the tone of the story and on Hades as he complains, so there really wasn't any room for a plot without it sounding strange and clunky. Ahahaha I'll take that as a compliment XD Thanks again! :DDD

Reply

14:50 Mar 11, 2021

Ok! Example 338 of Luna not understanding somethingXD Great job again!

Reply

14:55 Mar 11, 2021

Lollll I can relateeeee XD Lol thxxxx

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
15:20 Mar 16, 2021

This is really good. I love it.

Reply

15:23 Mar 16, 2021

Thank you :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
01:16 Mar 20, 2021

hi! In the Skribbls doc, you said if you filled out your form, comment, sooooo . . . I'm here :]

Reply

01:22 Mar 20, 2021

Yeah. So I forgot to ask what your character name should be (how stupid of me). What do you want your character name to be?

Reply

01:26 Mar 20, 2021

oop, right Can it be Kaia?

Reply

01:28 Mar 20, 2021

Sure :)

Reply

19:59 Mar 20, 2021

:D thanks

Reply

20:49 Mar 20, 2021

How are you doing?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
02:38 Mar 16, 2021

30th story posted :)

Reply

10:52 Mar 16, 2021

Yay! I'll check it out!

Reply

TJ Squared
14:12 Mar 16, 2021

;)))))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Yess love that you put Magnus Chase into this tooo

Reply

02:07 Mar 16, 2021

Wait I did???

Reply

Yessire-the Norse Gods and Roanoke

Reply

02:12 Mar 16, 2021

Oh riiiiight XDDDD When your reader remembers your story better than you do:

Reply

Oof-that's cuz you haven't read it in a while :)

Reply

10:51 Mar 16, 2021

XDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
01:39 Mar 16, 2021

Hi Annabelle, I posted my new story!!!

Reply

01:44 Mar 16, 2021

I’ll check it out :) Btw, would you mind checking out “Tested by an Angel”? Because it only took a few days for the story after that (“The Hardships of Hades”) to come out, I didn’t get as much feedback as I would’ve liked (especially because it was the last story to my first duloagy). Thx in advance! :)

Reply

22:34 Mar 16, 2021

:) Yes, ofc! Yeah, that's the only downside of posting a story right after another one :/ I'll add you to my list :>

Reply

22:35 Mar 16, 2021

Yeah I agree :/ Ty! :D

Reply

22:57 Mar 16, 2021

:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠...

Reply

00:35 Mar 16, 2021

Lol that's a lot of cowboys XDDD

Reply

01:17 Mar 16, 2021

XDDDD How are you?

Reply

Good, howddyado? (

Reply

01:24 Mar 16, 2021

Pretty good :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Radhika Diksha
14:40 Mar 14, 2021

The new part is out. Would appreciate your comments on this.

Reply

14:53 Mar 14, 2021

Sure :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
21:27 Mar 12, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Reply

21:42 Mar 12, 2021

ty :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
18:06 Mar 12, 2021

part 9 out :)

Reply

18:10 Mar 12, 2021

Ok! I'll check it out! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Valerie June
22:52 Mar 11, 2021

This was Hilarious, with an uppercase ‘H.’ I know a bit of Greek mythology but not much. I heard that you recommended reading Percy Jackson so I’ll probably read the series sometime in the future. Loved the story! :)

Reply

00:22 Mar 12, 2021

Nice! I hope you like it! :) Thank you! :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Lilliane Wei
21:54 Mar 11, 2021

Hey, there. Heard you wanted in on my Reedsy cast. So could you please fill this out for me? I may have some follow-up questions based on power: Preferred story name (just so you know, I like keeping your username so that people can easily identify you unless your name is like an inanimate object or something but I wanted to put this here just in case): Hair(anything from just a vague description to every detail is fine): Eyes(anything from just a vague description to every detail is fine): Skin tone(anything from just a vague description...

Reply

00:20 Mar 12, 2021

1. Skybelle (if last name is necessary, use the last name "Ryu") 2. Reaches the chest. Always tangled and hard to brush. Dark brown. 3. Dark-chocolate-colored Asian-shaped eyes 4. Pale in the winter, tan in the summer 5. Usually wears black pants (or skirt/dress for formal occasions), dark colored top (usually navy), and dark brown shoes. Has a silver necklace. Wears black and gold glasses. 6. Acts confident, but is actually really insecure. Acts dumb, but is actually smart. Sarcasm, sarcasm, sarcasm. 7. Green/blue 8. YESSSS!!! As long as ...

Reply

Lilliane Wei
00:28 Mar 12, 2021

Awesome, thanks!!

Reply

01:36 Mar 12, 2021

np! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Lilliane Wei
00:33 Mar 12, 2021

Also, that's dark, Sky. That's dark... The blood part I mean... Haha, I feel like I've read too many books.

Reply

01:36 Mar 12, 2021

Eheheh I think it'll be a cool ELEMENT (ba-dum-pssh! Get it? Element?? Lol me and my puns) to your story. I'm excited to see what you do with it!

Reply

Lilliane Wei
01:38 Mar 12, 2021

Hahahahahahaha thanks so much!!

Reply

01:51 Mar 12, 2021

Yw! :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Sia S
09:20 Mar 11, 2021

I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING. Every single time I had to fill out a question called "Your element?" in various quizzes, you were asking for my ZODIAC ELEMENT. Not my AVATAR ELEMENT. *awkward silence* I'm stupid. I'm sorry 😆🤣😅 ... OHMYLANTAAAAAIDOTHESAMETHINGGG AHHHHHHHINEVERNOTICED

Reply

11:51 Mar 11, 2021

XDDDDDDDDDD You watch Avatar, too????

Reply

Sia S
12:19 Mar 11, 2021

XDD I've watched the first few lol

Reply

12:21 Mar 11, 2021

How much?

Reply

Sia S
12:21 Mar 11, 2021

Imma start Ep 4 in a while

Reply

12:29 Mar 11, 2021

Nice :)

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Sia S
12:22 Mar 11, 2021

Btw, mind reading Bomb? Its my series, which I'm later going to turn into a novel

Reply

12:29 Mar 11, 2021

Sure! I'll read it when I can :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

I. LOVE. tHIS. Amazing, Annabelle! I had a smile on my face the whole time! This was amazing. You really nailed the prompt and comedy. Great job!

Reply

00:15 Mar 11, 2021

Thank you so much! :)))

Reply

00:32 Mar 11, 2021

:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
00:32 Mar 11, 2021

I probably won't :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.