Her Strange but Loving Family (part 1)

Submitted into Contest #86 in response to: Write a fairy tale about someone who can communicate with woodland creatures.... view prompt

588 comments

Fantasy Teens & Young Adult

~17 years ago...~

It had been quite peaceful in the dead of night, and almost everyone there was drifting off into sleep, except of course some of the Owls and some of the other exceptions that were up in the night.

Though unluckily for them it didn't last long before it was anything but peaceful anymore. Sounds of crying that almost sounded like shrieking began, along with an occasional rustle coming from a couple of Shrubs. It seemed to be a little far away, but almost everyone there could hear it.

Davina, a young Fawn, eventually had enough of all the noise though. "Come on, all I want is to sleep...I was having a good dream! It's so late, what could be causing this noise..." she crankily mumbled to herself.

As she left her own home to go check out the cause of the noise, she could hear the flapping of wings behind her. "Who...who's there?" she mumbled as she turned around, slightly letting out a yawn.

When she turned around to see the cause of the other noise, she didn't see it at first. Instead, she saw her mother still in their little home, fast asleep, and curled up. "How can she even sleep through the...AH!"

Before she managed to finish that sentence, a young dragon fell in front of her, causing her to jump back in shock. "Solo! What do you think you're doing? You know I don't like it when you do that." she growled.

He let out a small laugh at her reaction, with his wings slightly twitching behind him. "Sorry...though I was looking for you, I knew you'd probably go looking for that source of the noise, but I didn't want you to go alone," he explained.

She let out a small sigh before a smile started to spread across her face, "Well thanks for coming to help me I guess, with you, it should be easier to find it now..." she yawned.

They walked around for what seemed like ages until they could both tell that the source of the noise was right next to them now. There was someone else though with the source as well, like Davina and Solo weren't the only ones who had the same idea.

A Raccoon, a little younger than either of them, was standing nearby and looking down at what had to be the source of the crying and shrieking. She began to step a little closer to him, "Rio? Are you-"

"Shhh...both of you, come over here and take a look..." he replied to her, barely above a whisper. It was a miracle though that she was even able to hear him, as they were right next to the shrieking and crying.

The two of them then joined their Raccoon friend and took a little look at what was causing all of the noise. Davina's eyes widened slightly, as the three of them were staring at a young abandoned human baby.

~Present Day...~

She sat on a tree branch that was luckily able to support her, all while she stared up at the cloudy yet beautiful sky. "Oh, there you are! I knew I'd find you up here." she could hear her older brother say from nearby.

After a few moments of her just hearing the flapping of wings and some specific noises that only his kind made, Solo popped up in front of her. "Heya big bro" she replied with a small smile, while slightly patting one of his wings.

"Artio, what are you doing up here again? If you like being up high so much, you know I could take you out for a little ride if you want?"

She shook her head before resting one of her hands down on the old tree, "No thanks Soll, I just like coming up here to relax from time to time. I just finished doing something with Rio as well," she told him.

He let out a small laugh as he then asked, "And what would that 'something' be? Playing little tricks on some of the Owls? You know they'll eventually get angry with both of you if you keep doing that."

Artio proceeded to jump out of the tree, luckily with a soft landing and managing to hurt herself. She let out a little laugh, though it was more of a snort-laugh. "Well they've gotten mad at us before and let me tell you, they are so adorable when they get upset."

"Hm, that's what you say about almost everyone here when they get mad..."

"Well it's true, don't you think? Especially whenever sis gets mad...or maybe that's her at least trying to get mad about something."

"Oh, there you are Art! You know it's so hard to find you sometimes...you have a lot of favorite places here." Rio, a bit happily and exhausted said.

Besides the exhausted Raccoon that had found the two of them, Davina was walking right next to him. "We've only been looking for them for seven minutes...are you really that tired?"

Artio smiled as she ran over to them and gave Davina a small hug, while instead picking up Rio and giving him a little kiss on the forehead. He let out a low hiss but she just seemed to laugh again as he told her, "Arttttt...you know I don't like those..."

"So sis, is there something you two need from us?" she asked as she set Rio back down next to her, who then jumped up and sat on Davina's back.

She nodded a little bit as she began to head in the other direction, both Solo and Artio quickly beginning to follow her and Rio. "Yes actually, and it's something a little fun that I was wanting us to go do for a while."

Artio tilted her head like a confused or curious puppy, "And what is it?"

She looked back at the two of them with a large grin on her face, "We're going to go on a little trip through the bigger areas of this place, I don't think any of us have actually been over there so it's new for all of us."

Artio's eyes widened and almost seemed to have stars in them, "Like an adventure? Soll is already a dragon, maybe there'll be some sort of princess or something! Just imagine all of the stuff that could happen."

Davina's grin grew a little more as she saw how excited her sister was, "Hm yes it could count as an adventure if you'd like, now come on let's go!"

The four of them began to head to the much deeper areas of the home everyone lived in, it was going to be a great adventure. Rio was letting out squeaks of excitement on Davina's head, while Artio was riding on Solo's back.

March 19, 2021 21:40

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

588 comments

Plz sign my petition to help save helpless cows and spread the word: http://chng.it/tmwTRXTcgq

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Ulrich
19:13 Jun 03, 2021

B, I just saw on on of your other comments that you're becoming a voice actor and just wanted to say congrats!! That sounds like a great opportunity. :)

Reply

B. W.
22:20 Jun 03, 2021

Thanks ^^ I think it is, and I'm a little nervous about it though, but I think it'll be fun and exciting. At some point, I'll be meeting someone who I think can help me further will all of this ^^

Reply

Kate Ulrich
01:12 Jun 04, 2021

Like an agent? Cool Are you allowed to talk about the project you're voicing?

Reply

B. W.
02:36 Jun 04, 2021

Yeah, I guess I would be meeting with an agent later. I'm not voicing anybody yet though, I don't have anything yet. But eventually when I do get to voice act in a project, I might just tell you whenever its out or something.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Orenda .
18:17 May 31, 2021

B, what's up!

Reply

B. W.
23:39 May 31, 2021

Eh, not much, I've just been really bored lately tbh :/ what about you?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Shreshta Writer
19:47 May 30, 2021

Hi! Nice story! U = talented If you can, check out my stories! I get downvoted a lot ;( and I could use the help and support.

Reply

B. W.
19:51 May 30, 2021

Thank you so much ^^ Did you maybe have a favorite part or character in this story? And sure, I'll try to check some of them out soon.

Reply

Shreshta Writer
19:58 May 30, 2021

HIIIII! Yes, I loved Artio! She is adventurous, I am not really an adventurous person so...that was a good experience!

Reply

B. W.
02:53 May 31, 2021

I'm trying to work on a part 2 for this story, is there anything that you'd wanna see happen in it?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Ru .
15:18 May 29, 2021

Hello! It really has been a while. I'm great, and you?

Reply

B. W.
21:40 May 29, 2021

Eh, I guess I've been doing alright recently, a little bored though tbh :/ I got some good news though ^^

Reply

Ru .
23:49 May 29, 2021

That's great! Ooh, what's up?

Reply

B. W.
01:03 May 30, 2021

Well, I'm becoming a Voice Actor ^^ I've been wanting to do this for several years

Reply

Ru .
15:51 May 30, 2021

Wow! I'm so happy for you! What is it for, a show or a movie?

Reply

B. W.
18:06 May 30, 2021

I haven't gotten into one yet, though I'm gonna talk to someone soon who can help me, and I did do a few other things as well. Though I do just want to be a Voice actor for animated shows, I'd be way more excited if I was ever in a movie though.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amaya .
02:31 May 28, 2021

oh my god B im incredibly sorry for misgendering you for so long, and I'm proud of you for putting your pronouns in your bio :D

Reply

B. W.
00:00 May 29, 2021

No no, it's alright, I *was* still going by She/her for quite some time, but I've only recently decided to go by they/them now. It just kinda feels better. Though its only with a few people so far...and by a few people I mean on here, I'm too nervous to say anything to anyone else yet.

Reply

Amaya .
00:19 May 29, 2021

that's awesome, and i hope one day you'll feel comfortable to ask people you know irl. and I'm especially glad you found pronouns that are more comfortable for you :]

Reply

B. W.
00:29 May 29, 2021

Thanks, ^^ Besides me finding my pronouns, something else happened that I'm really excited about. I'm becoming a Voice Actor :D I've wanted to become one for a long time, and I've also been wanting to tell some friends about it.

Reply

Amaya .
01:21 May 29, 2021

WHAT?!?! i'm going to need more specifics than that ur becoming a voice actor?? that's amazing though im so excited

Reply

B. W.
04:24 May 29, 2021

Well, for the past few years, maybe like 5 or a bit longer, my dream has been to become a Voice Actor in animated shows/cartoons. It's just always seemed so fun and exciting ^^ So, for the past few months, some of my family has been helping me with all of this. And basically, I did a lot of stuff, along with an application, and now I just have to wait to meet up with somebody else who'll help me further with all this. I'm a bit nervous though, but I just hope all of it goes well.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Julian Race
16:20 May 27, 2021

https://blog.reedsy.com/creative-writing-prompts/author/julian-race/

Reply

Show 0 replies
Jewels 🌊🐅
20:22 May 16, 2021

B.W. IM BACK ITS JULIETTEEEEEE HIIIIIII

Reply

B. W.
04:10 May 17, 2021

Oh, how have ya been doing??

Reply

Jewels 🌊🐅
00:51 May 18, 2021

Good, i see your going up in the reedsy world!

Reply

B. W.
19:32 May 18, 2021

Why did ya say so many of these? Though anyway, I'm a little curious, do ya plan on doing any new stories or anything like that eventually?

Reply

Jewels 🌊🐅
03:04 May 22, 2021

Oop, idk why, and yes i am! I’m working on one rn

Reply

B. W.
20:34 May 24, 2021

Could you tell me whenever its out?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Jewels 🌊🐅
03:04 May 22, 2021

Oop, idk why, and yes i am! I’m working on one rn

Reply

Show 0 replies
Jewels 🌊🐅
03:04 May 22, 2021

Oop, idk why, and yes i am! I’m working on one rn

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 12 replies
Show 1 reply
Jewels 🌊🐅
00:51 May 18, 2021

Good, i see your going up in the reedsy world!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Jewels 🌊🐅
00:51 May 18, 2021

Good, i see your going up in the reedsy world!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 6 replies
Show 1 reply
Philip Clayberg
06:53 May 15, 2021

Here's the new thread (continuing our lengthy conversation): (your previous response first, followed by my reply to it) 1. How do ya even think Axel would react once it happened? Like once the two of them do end up switching, or whatever is going to happen, I don't think they'd be able to avoid Axel the entire time. 2. I still don't understand that much stuff about Star Trek, so what exactly happened with this "Hobus Supernova" ? It'll probably take me a while to pick what happened in the AU, but maybe the three of them at least learn wha...

Reply

B. W.
19:17 May 15, 2021

1. Like do you mean when he's talking to Cora, he'd hear her say something that Reboot would most likely say, and then the same way with Reboot? or do you mean something else? 2. I'll check that out soon probably, though question, how many Star Trek movies and shows are there? Also, I do think that eventually and somehow the AU Cora would be able to meet the PU Reboot and Axel, but since there isn't an AU Axel, how do you think she'd react to the PU Axel? 3. Ya mean "Inside Out" or are ya talking about something else? Well I do like the id...

Reply

Philip Clayberg
00:45 May 16, 2021

1. I was thinking more of a switch in minds, where Cora is in Reboot's head and Reboot is in Cora's head. When they speak, obviously Cora-in-Reboot's-head would sound like Cora, and Reboot-in-Cora's-head would sound like Reboot. It probably wouldn't be anything permanent, but even temporary, it could prove beneficial to both of them. 2. There are at least seven Star Trek series now. I've seen a little of "Star Trek: Discovery" in review videos on YouTube. I've had no interest in "Star Trek: Picard", so I haven't even watched review vi...

Reply

B. W.
02:33 May 16, 2021

1. Oh! Here's actually an idea for a scene that's still related to this thing: The two of them can't switch back for some reason when they want to, so Cora is still stuck as Reboot, and Reboot is still stuck as Cora. Axel's trying to fix the thing, while Cora just starts getting nervous and misses her body, Reboot would probably be calm about it. 2. I'm still not that interested in Star Trek that much, but I am curious about one thing. Are the main characters just humans in space doing stuff, or are some of them like complete aliens? I migh...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Echo Sundar
19:54 May 11, 2021

Wow, great story!!

Reply

B. W.
04:39 May 12, 2021

Thanks :) did ya have a favorite part?

Reply

Echo Sundar
16:45 May 12, 2021

You know I think I liked the beginning I was curious about what the noise could be I thought it was maybe an animal in danger or something but then it was the baby which was even better. And it's cool how you managed to pull off a prologue almost with that little words. But yeah I liked the beginning and I think you did a great job with the animals because I could remember which animal was which and in some stories, there's just too many characters and you get a little mixed up. But yeah great job.

Reply

B. W.
19:05 May 12, 2021

Thanks again ^^ at the moment I'm still trying to make a part 2 for this. Did ya maybe have a favorite character as well?

Reply

Echo Sundar
20:18 May 12, 2021

Probablly Daviana.

Reply

B. W.
00:58 May 13, 2021

Is there anything you'd like to see in the next part or anything like that?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sapphire 🌼
17:59 May 09, 2021

Hey B! It's been a while since we've talked o.o How are you doing?

Reply

B. W.
22:45 May 09, 2021

I guess I'm alright, what about you?

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
16:19 May 10, 2021

I'm pretty meh. Working on anything recently?

Reply

B. W.
20:33 May 10, 2021

Hm, I've been working on a novel and a few other small things lately.

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
15:45 May 11, 2021

Oh wow that's great! What genre is your novel?

Reply

B. W.
04:37 May 12, 2021

I guess it counts as a Fantasy, there's a lot of Mythology stuff in it, like Greek and Egyptian.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
10:16 May 07, 2021

HIIIII

Reply

B. W.
00:57 May 09, 2021

How are ya doing?

Reply

20:20 May 09, 2021

Great! You?

Reply

B. W.
22:45 May 09, 2021

Eh I'm alright, just a little tired and bored though :/ Have ya seen the new prompts?

Reply

14:58 May 10, 2021

Yes, I like them a lot!

Reply

B. W.
20:23 May 10, 2021

Ya think you'll make a new story with one of them then?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
SAMANTHA LANGLEY
14:57 May 06, 2021

Hi, I saw on your bio that you feel like no one talks to you much. What's your favorite color? Favorite animal? Favorite board game? Favorite book?

Reply

B. W.
01:46 May 07, 2021

1. Tbh I don't really have a favorite color, but I do really like the color purple, though I wouldn't say that it's my favorite. 2. I love a lot of animals, but I think I really love Chinchillas. 3. Hm, I actually don't know. I do like Monopoly, but I mostly play video games. 4. Tbh I love any sort of book that is Fantasy or Horror, along with books about mythologies.

Reply

SAMANTHA LANGLEY
12:16 May 07, 2021

1. I like purple too! Purple is my favorite color. 2. AWW CHINCHILLAS... my favorite animal is a koala. 3. Disney Monopoly, and a game called Word Bits. 4. Everything, Everything, The Zee Files, The Fault in our Stars, Five Feet Apart, The View From Saturday, Fairy Tale Reform School series

Reply

B. W.
00:59 May 09, 2021

1. Whenever I try to make things, I either go for Purple or something like Gold tbh. 2. Koalas are really cute as well and I've wanted to meet one, though have ya seen them in the rain? 3. How many Monopoly games even are there? I didn't know there was a Disney one 4. Fairy Tale Reform School series? That one actually sounds really interesting

Reply

SAMANTHA LANGLEY
12:57 May 10, 2021

1. niceeee 2. No I haven't seen them in the rain 3. I. Don't. Know.... Lol 4. yep!

Reply

B. W.
20:23 May 10, 2021

So what do ya think of the prompts?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Coco Longstaff
22:34 Apr 28, 2021

Hi B!!!! Heyo! How are you??

Reply

B. W.
23:34 May 01, 2021

Eh I guess I'm alright, what about you?

Reply

Coco Longstaff
02:00 May 02, 2021

Great! So..how’s your writer block?

Reply

B. W.
01:44 May 07, 2021

Its still been really bad recently

Reply

Coco Longstaff
07:39 May 07, 2021

Ohhhh. I’m sorry. Is there anything i could do to help?

Reply

B. W.
00:56 May 09, 2021

I dunno, ya got any advice?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
01:33 Apr 26, 2021

New story posted if you wanna check it out!! <333 ALSO WHEN. ARE. YOU. POSTING AGAIN SISS??? Lol writer’s block or..?

Reply

B. W.
23:30 May 01, 2021

I'll check it out soon, promise ^^ And I don't really know when I'm gonna post a new story, I don't have writers block though because I'm working on a few other things. Though I just don't feel like there'll be that much people though, since you probably know that not a lot of people have been on here for a while. Though how have you been doing?

Reply

23:50 May 01, 2021

Aw thanks B! Ahh, yeah. Although it’s definitely great you’re working on your novels too lol! Good! It was my sis’s b-day today so we just at out and I consumed like 10k calories XD Wbu?

Reply

B. W.
01:40 May 07, 2021

I've just been trying to relax lately, and I've honestly been watching a lot of the "Transformers" shows and movies. I've been doing alright, and that sounds nice. I'm not sure whenever my novel will be finished and all of that, but I really hope that a lot of people will read it.

Reply

14:32 May 07, 2021

Ahhhhh nice! Yeshh I’m sure they will lol XD

Reply

B. W.
01:00 May 09, 2021

Wait speaking of Novels again, how's it coming with yours and all of that? Also I redid my Bio again, could you check it out and tell me what ya think?

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Palak Shah
21:24 Apr 15, 2021

I just read your bio and I saw that you were a Virgo. To be honest, I have not met many Virgos on this app, you might even be the first or second lol :)) Also, I love Greek Mythology. Percy Jackson was was my favourite series growing up and in fact, it still is.

Reply

B. W.
01:40 Apr 16, 2021

I sometimes talk to people on here about the whole Zodiac thing, and I don't think I've even met another Virgo either. Do ya possibly have a favorite Greek God or Goddess?

Reply

Palak Shah
09:45 Apr 16, 2021

I just found out that Virgos are not a rare sign nevertheless I haven't met any on this platform. I have met a lot of Pisces though lol :)) I did the Greek Godparent test of Buzzfeed and I got Athena however my favourite is Hades because he is so misjudged. Anyway, do u have a fav Greek God or Goddess?

Reply

B. W.
17:58 Apr 16, 2021

I think I did a Greek Godparent test at some point as well, and I might have gotten Artemis. I like a lot of them, though I also really like Hades too, I can agree that he's always misjudged and I don't like how a lot of things show him as pure evil. I don't really like Zeus though.

Reply

Palak Shah
22:18 Apr 16, 2021

OMG same I don't like Zeus either, I feel like he just controls everyone. Nevertheless, I like Poseidon mainly because he is Percy Jacksons' father and I don't think he is that bad.

Reply

B. W.
02:33 Apr 17, 2021

Do ya have any favorite Egyptian Gods or Goddesses? I honestly really like both Anubis and Set.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Anii ✨
20:58 Apr 15, 2021

Hey B.W! :) (It's me, "Anvi VerMUAHAHAHA." I just changed my name and pfp to join the Marvel Trend.) Anyway, I love your story! The names of the characters and creatures are really cool, and the prologue part seems supa interesting!

Reply

B. W.
01:38 Apr 16, 2021

Oh, well that seems a little fun. And thanks, I'm glad that you liked the story ^^ do you maybe have a favorite part or something?

Reply

Anii ✨
23:21 Apr 18, 2021

I'd say the ending was really amazing. :)

Reply

B. W.
18:45 Apr 19, 2021

Did ya maybe have a favorite character?

Reply

Anii ✨
15:35 Apr 20, 2021

Oh, Artio for sure! Her personality is really nice!

Reply

B. W.
21:44 Apr 20, 2021

I'm glad ya liked her ^^ is there anything you'd wanna see happen in the next part of this?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Palak Shah
09:49 Apr 15, 2021

Can you please check out my latest story. I am so sorry that you got downvoted

Reply

B. W.
20:05 Apr 15, 2021

Sure I don't see why not, I'll check it out soon

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Kate Ulrich
13:40 Apr 13, 2021

Hi! It's been forever since we talked. This was a great new story :) I have a question- how do you pronounce Artio?

Reply

B. W.
18:24 Apr 13, 2021

Yeah, I just realized that and was actually about to go talk to ya. How have you been? I guess how you'd be able to pronounce her name is "Arty-o" and I'm glad you liked the story ^^ did you have a favorite part in it or anything like that?

Reply

Kate Ulrich
18:38 Apr 13, 2021

I liked reading about the world you made. It sounds really cool, and I like that there are so many species that interact with each other.

Reply

B. W.
20:58 Apr 13, 2021

Did you have a favorite character? And is there anything you'd wanna see happen in the next part? I've actually been trying to make a part 2 for this for a while.

Reply

Kate Ulrich
00:03 Apr 14, 2021

My favorite character was Artio, and I guess in the next part a clue on her backstory would be interesting.

Reply

B. W.
02:23 Apr 14, 2021

Alright then, also what do ya think of the prompts?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mila Van Niekerk
14:59 Apr 12, 2021

I love this story! I read your bio, and you're actually right, it's been super quiet around here lately. Except for all this downvoting drama, and the Summers and Sileverserpent thing going on. Dang, Reedsy's getting problematic and I don't want that to happen and ruin the awesome vibe we have. I absolutely ADORE Artio; but Solo's definitely my favourite character. He kinda reminds me of dragon Kirishima (from bnha) I really love Artio's enthusiasm about this whole adventure, and her excitement about meeting a princess. I'd love to know mor...

Reply

B. W.
19:46 Apr 12, 2021

I'm really glad that you liked this story ^^ Well the thing is, I actually *have* been wanting to introduce a nonbinary character and a few other characters and stuff into a few stories, you aren't really pressuring me, so I'll think about it as I've already been considering to do things like this. I do like the idea of Artio meeting a princess (or really anyone) and falling in love with them, though she'd probably be really nervous around them and might try to impress them. What do ya mean by the whole "Summers and Sileverserpent thing goin...

Reply

Mila Van Niekerk
04:47 Apr 13, 2021

Two accounts here on Reedsy are having a ''fight'' I guess. I don't really know what's going on, except that their bio's are telling people to ignore and unfollow the other one. Not sure why though, Apparently someone left rude comments on someone else's story, or something like that. I'm just going to try and avoid it as much as possible. But if you haven't heard of it that's actually awesome.

Reply

B. W.
18:21 Apr 13, 2021

Why did you say so many of these though? I think I heard about it once but then completely forgot about it, until now maybe :/ Do you know how long this has even been going on for or something?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Mila Van Niekerk
04:47 Apr 13, 2021

Two accounts here on Reedsy are having a ''fight'' I guess. I don't really know what's going on, except that their bio's are telling people to ignore and unfollow the other one. Not sure why though, Apparently someone left rude comments on someone else's story, or something like that. I'm just going to try and avoid it as much as possible. But if you haven't heard of it that's actually awesome.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mila Van Niekerk
04:47 Apr 13, 2021

Two accounts here on Reedsy are having a ''fight'' I guess. I don't really know what's going on, except that their bio's are telling people to ignore and unfollow the other one. Not sure why though, Apparently someone left rude comments on someone else's story, or something like that. I'm just going to try and avoid it as much as possible. But if you haven't heard of it that's actually awesome.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 9 replies
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.