Be the next Andy Weir or E.L. James by launching your writing career with a self-published book. In this 10-part course, learn what it takes to be a successful indie author.
Learn all the basics of self-publishing and find out how to get your book up to professional standards. You'll find out how to sell ebooks and print books on Amazon and other online portals, then discover the marketing practices used by some of the most successful self-published authors in the world.
What you'll learn in this course:
- Identifying your target reader
- Developing a productive writing habit
- How to work with professional editors and designers
- How to format and typeset your book
- Your options for distribution: ebooks and print
- The basics of book marketing
Brought to you by:
Martin is a writer, content marketing specialist, and part of the team at Reedsy, a marketplace that connects authors with brilliant editorial, design, and marketing talent. When he's not chained to his desk, Martin enjoys reading historical fiction and surrounding himself with cookbooks.