A Christmas Resolution

Submitted into Contest #73 in response to: Write about someone who gets proposed to five times on Christmas Eve.... view prompt

161 comments

Romance Fiction Teens & Young Adult

I’m that girl that every girl is jealous of and every boy likes. I mean, it’s not exactly surprising. I have delicate, soft brown curls that tumbles down to my slim waist. My smooth, olive skin serves as a canvas for my gorgeous emerald green eyes with flecks of peacock blue. All my life, I have been told that I was beautiful. Strangers would stop just to gape at my looks, as my eye color was rather rare. I have always been admired like a great painting, and I loved that feeling. 

I had never agreed with the phrase “inner beauty.” What’s the point of inner beauty if no one can even see it? 

The world is cruel. They won’t care if you are beautiful on the inside, the only thing that really matters is your appearance on the outside. Only brave people can accept this, like myself. I know I will survive in this world just fine, because I am beautiful. Nice people just get used and then tossed away like trash. 

“Olivia!” A high pitched voice yelled. “Come on, you’re missing the fun!”

I turned around to see my best friend, Narcissa, waving at me. She was the only person that understood me. Of course, she wasn’t nearly as pretty as me (no one is), but she was closer than most people.

“Coming!” Today was Christmas Eve, and Narcissa invited everyone in our old high school for a reunion.

I walked over to her. Connor and Liam, two of my friends, were standing there, too. They both blushed. I knew they had a crush on me, but I played dumb. It was more fun this way. 

I smiled at both of them, showing my perfect dimples. I would never like them back, they’re way out of my league. 

Especially Connor.

Out of the two, Liam was more attractive, but that wasn’t saying much. Connor had dark eyes that were spread too far apart on his face, and his black hair was always greasy. The only reason I was friends with him was because I couldn’t get rid of him. He had developed a huge crush on me back in middle school, and would follow me everywhere. Of course, I’ve told him to get lost about a million times, but he never did. Oh, was he persistent! But I bet it wouldn’t be long until he confesses to me, then I can watch his face crumble in pain as I reject him. That would probably teach him a lesson.

But for now, all I can do is continue to be nice to him.

However, Kace was a different story. With his icy blue eyes and golden blonde hair, he was the boy version of me. He was the only boy of our friend group that I liked. I searched all over the room, but couldn't seem to find him. Probably being “fashionably late.” 

I turned my attention back to Narcissa.

“Great party!” I almost had to yell over the noise.

“Thanks! I’m going to go dance, wanna join?” She asked.

“Maybe later.”

“Okay then, see you around!” Narcissa swayed her hips along to the music as she made her way to the dance floor.

“Hey, Olivia, can I, uh, talk to you?” Connor asked me hesitantly. I nodded, and we made our way out to the balcony.

“What’s up?” I asked, already knowing where this was going.

“Look, I…” He played with his hands.

“I really love you. I love your beautiful emerald eyes that shine when you’re happy, and the way you smile. Olivia, will you give me the honor of making you happy forever?” Connor raised his eyes to meet mine.

Just as I expected. This will be fun.

I glanced at him, and then burst into laughter. “Yeah, right. Very funny,” I grinned. “Even if you were serious, I would never like someone like you! The only reason I was ever friends with you was because I pitied you.” With that, I walked away, leaving him in the stinging, winter air, tears starting to fall down his face. Finally, at least he would never bother me again. He was really starting to get on my nerves.

“Did I miss anything?” I asked Liam, back in the house.

“Er… no, but… what did Connor ask you?”

“Nothing important. Why?”

“Because… I would like to tell you something…” 

I smiled at him, encouraging him to continue. Which, of course, was a fake smile.

“Olivia… I can make you happy forever. I can be everything you ever want and more. Will you marry me?” His eyes shone with hope.

“Sorry… no. You’re just not my type, Liam.” I shrugged, my face twisted in fake sympathy. 

“Oh… okay then. I guess I’ll leave you alone, then,” Liam walked away, tears starting to form at the base of his eyes. But it’s funny, really, to see how he ever thought that he had a chance with me. It was funny how any guy except Jace could stand a chance.

“Hey, Olive!” Narcissa called. “I saw you talking with Connor and Liam, what happened?”

“Guess.”

“They proposed, didn't they?” She nudged me playfully.

“Yep! And I rejected both of them!” I said joyfully. Then, in a whisper, “you should have seen their faces when I did, it was priceless!”

“I’m sure it was…” Narcissa has been my best friend since freshman year, but lately she’s been acting a little weird. But maybe it’s just me.

Narcissa opened her mouth, but before she could speak, she was cut off by Leo, her annoying younger brother.

“Hey, Olivia! You’re looking rather pretty today, marry me?” He winked. I rolled my eyes. Leo wasn’t exactly bad looking, but he was horribly irritating and several years younger.

“You wish, Leo!” I called back. He put on a fake look of pain, making the people around him laugh.

“Olivia?” A hesitant voice interrupted.

“Yes, that’s me. Can I help you?” I turned around to see a guy my age, who looked… familiar. My mind flashed back to middle school.

“Catch me if you can!” A 13 year old me taunted, running.

“Oh, it’s on!” A red haired boy ran after me. As the taller one, he easily caught up to me, crushing me in a playful hug. I blushed in his arms. 

“You’re my best friend, and you always will be!” The boy, Jake, smiled.

“Promise that you’ll never leave me?” I whispered.

“Promise.” If only he kept that promise. 

“Jake?” I gasped. “Is that really you?”

“Yeah…” 

Jake. My childhood best friend that had left me.

“What do you want?” He winced at my tone. Good. I wanted him to feel as much pain as he gave me when he left me for Europe.

“Listen… I want to tell you this, in case I never see you again. I’m sorry for leaving, I hope you know that.” He glanced at me, but I showed no emotion. “I loved you. And I still do. I can’t bear to lose you again. Olivia, will you marry me?”

I stilled. “Yes… if you had asked me 5 years ago. It’s too late, Jake.” I turned away. My heart lurched as his face crumpled, but I stayed strong. He was the reason why I am how I am, I will never fall in love with a guy ever again. I don’t think I could survive it if he betrays me again.

I looked at him, at his tear-streaked face. 

And walked away.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, and turned around.

“Jace!” I exclaimed, hugging him.

“Hey, Olivia,” he smiled at me.

“There is something I need to tell you…” he glanced around, as if to make sure nobody was listening.

“I like you, I have always liked you. Will you be my bride?” He bent down on one knee, and held up a box.

I covered my mouth. This was the moment that I have been waiting for. 

But something was wrong.

I don’t know if it was the fact that I didn’t feel happiness when I was around him, or the fact that I still had buried feelings for Jake, feelings that had reemerged when I saw him again.

“Sorry, Jace.” I didn’t know what was wrong with me.

“Oh…” He walked away, not saying much.

“Olivia!” I turned around to see Connor standing there.

“What do you want?” I glared at him.

“Remember when you rejected me?” He continued before I could respond. “Well, I think that you weren’t feeling like yourself! So I’m giving you another chance. Will you marry me?”

“Connor, I already told you no!”

“You mean yes, right?” Connor moved closer, backing me up to a wall.

“I don’t like you!.”

“Oh, yes you do.” Something was off. Connor had an almost wild look in his dark eyes, one that I’ve never seen before. “You’re coming with me.” He smiled sickenly and dragged me onto the balcony.

“Connor! No means no!” What was happening?

“Oh no, you like me. You like me very much.” 

“No, I don’t! I… I’m sorry!” Those words shocked me. I’m sorry. Words I haven’t used in a very long time.

“No, you’re not. But you will be.” He grinned at me, and held up a knife.

“Wh-where did you get that?” My heart pounded against my chest.

“That’s not important.” He leaned his head against the wall. “Oh, if only you agreed to marry me! This wouldn’t have happened. But right now, you’re going to have a little accident!” 

“You’re mad!” I cried, the cold air stinging at my cheeks. “I-is this because I was mean to you?”

“Partly.” He played with his knife. “But you should know, beauty isn’t everything. You may be beautiful, but you’re cruel on the inside. I am doing this world a favor by getting rid of you!” He laughed, advancing on me.

“Connor… please!” I pleaded. And then, something in me clicked, possibly triggered by his words. Beauty isn’t everything.

I have been like this from the start of high school, beautiful, but also known to be rude. I liked this reputation, but now I wasn’t so sure anymore. My mind flashed to all of the times I’ve hurt someone, and I winced at each one. And right then, I only had one thing that I wanted for Christmas: to go back and fix all of my past mistakes.

“Any last words?” Connor raised the knife.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered, and then closed my eyes as I heard the knife swish through the air, slashing my face.

I collapsed.

“OLIVIA!” A voice yelled, but I was too weak to look up to see who it was.

I vaguely heard a fight next to me, I think, but everything sounded like it was underwater. Voices echoed all around me, but I couldn’t make out what they were saying.

And then strong arms wrapped around me, an embrace that I could still remember even 5 years later.

“Olivia, it’s going to be alright.” 

Jake… He still cares for me even when I was rude to him.

“Jake… I’m… sorry…” I said weakly. 

“Shh, it’s okay.” Laying in his arms, I felt something in me change. I remembered my wish for Christmas, and I was determined to achieve it. My face was probably scared forever, but, strangely, I didn’t care. After all, looks aren’t everything.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 25, 2020 20:30

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

161 comments

✰ Jennie ✰
23:07 Dec 25, 2020

Kate, really amazing! This story was really unique! In everybody else's it's just that everybody loves the girl, but she only loves them as a 'friend'. In this story, because Olivia was hurt by Jake leaving her, she stops herself from loving anybody and anything, so she purposefully plays with them and tries to hurt them. At the end, how everything ties back to Jake hugging her and her remorse for all the hurt she's caused. Great job!!! P.S. i want to know why Narcissa's been acting weird)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
04:10 Dec 26, 2020

Thanks!!! P.S. It's because she feels like Olivia isn't treating people right.

Reply

✰ Jennie ✰
11:18 Dec 26, 2020

Oh I see! Yah bc Narcissa is her closest friend

Reply

Kate Reynolds
15:11 Dec 26, 2020

Yep!

Reply

✰ Jennie ✰
23:05 Dec 29, 2020

congrats on 85th place!!!!!! oblivious me just realized that lol

Reply

Kate Reynolds
23:52 Dec 29, 2020

Lmao thanksss!!! :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
23:40 Dec 27, 2020

I WAS DOWNVOTED 1000+ MARSHMALLOW ALERT PLS HELP

Reply

Kate Reynolds
00:48 Dec 28, 2020

OMG YEAH THERE'S BEEN LOTS OF PEOPLE DOWNVOTED I SHALL GO HELP

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
00:48 Dec 28, 2020

I was downvoted a little but not too much

Reply

. .
14:18 Dec 28, 2020

I got downvoted 1800 points

Reply

Kate Reynolds
14:59 Dec 28, 2020

Wow that's a lot... I WILL GO HELP NOW

Reply

. .
15:11 Dec 28, 2020

Thanks so much!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
15:16 Dec 28, 2020

Ofc!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
00:58 Dec 28, 2020

Wait how much did you have before? I had like 1117.

Reply

. .
14:11 Dec 28, 2020

5800

Reply

Kate Reynolds
14:58 Dec 28, 2020

Omg

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 3 replies
Maya -
15:41 Dec 30, 2020

This story is so amazing and sad! Great job, Kate!!! :)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:03 Dec 30, 2020

Thank you!

Reply

Maya -
19:49 Dec 30, 2020

You're welcome! :)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
20:32 Dec 30, 2020

:D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
22:18 Dec 28, 2020

KATE. I HAVE NEWS. CELESTE AND I HAVE DECIDED TO FORM THE MARSHMALLOWS DOWNVOTE POLICE, WHERE WE UPVOTE PEEPS WHEN THEY DOWNVOTED. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PART OF IT, FELLOW MALLOW???

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:27 Dec 28, 2020

NOOOO I WAS JUST DOWNVOTED 400+ POINTS WAHHHHHHH

Reply

. .
22:27 Dec 28, 2020

WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:33 Dec 28, 2020

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHH (Or whoever upvoted me)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

. .
22:34 Dec 28, 2020

That was all of us!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:34 Dec 28, 2020

Who exactly? Imma go upvote them!!!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
22:28 Dec 28, 2020

AHHHH THANK YOUUU

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
22:26 Dec 28, 2020

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

. .
22:26 Dec 28, 2020

YAY!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:28 Dec 28, 2020

:DDDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Sapphire 🌼
23:15 Dec 29, 2020

This was- amazing. As a professional romance reader, this is perfect. Sad, and sweet. Spectacular story!!! The part where the knife slashed through her face though...absolutely perfect ending.

Reply

Kate Reynolds
23:52 Dec 29, 2020

AW THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
23:19 Dec 30, 2020

You deserve it :)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
23:58 Dec 30, 2020

:)

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
00:23 Dec 31, 2020

:DD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
14:21 Dec 26, 2020

ACK LOVE THIS ONE!!!!! The descriptions are soooooo amazing and the way you built your characters is great too. You mixed the romance prompt with thriller/horror and it turned out so awesome!!!! Keep writing!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
15:10 Dec 26, 2020

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

Wow Kate! It was so good and yet so sad. Loved it!!! Amazing work girl! You deserve a win:) Mind checking out my new story!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
15:11 Dec 26, 2020

Aw thanks!!!!!!!! And ofc! I'll read it rn! :D

Reply

Thanks you! and of course:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
20:33 Dec 25, 2020

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
20:36 Dec 25, 2020

THANKSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

. .
20:38 Dec 25, 2020

Great job!!!! It was really natural, and it flowed well!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
20:46 Dec 25, 2020

Thank youuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

. .
20:47 Dec 25, 2020

Np!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
20:53 Dec 25, 2020

:))))

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
21:01 Dec 29, 2020

NEW STORY

Reply

Kate Reynolds
23:52 Dec 29, 2020

I JUST READ IT AND IT WAS SO GOOD OMGGG

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Jasey Lovegood
00:51 Dec 29, 2020

Plot twist. Connor is a jerk. Maybe a psychopath. Maybe he's a psychotic jerk...? Either way, I really enjoyed reading this story, if it had been a bit longer, I think the story would've flowed a little better, but we do have a word limit, so that's okay. Wonderful work as always! :D

Reply

Kate Reynolds
00:55 Dec 29, 2020

Thanks for the suggestion! And thank youuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Reply

Jasey Lovegood
00:57 Dec 29, 2020

No problem! :)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
01:09 Dec 29, 2020

=)

Reply

Jasey Lovegood
01:11 Dec 29, 2020

:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Radhika Diksha
06:54 Dec 28, 2020

Amazeballs............................ The twists were nail-biting and the end was awesome. Conor surprised me, while reading his character I remembered someone who was just like him. Yes, the inner monologue of beauty was good. I loved your writing style and storyline. Keep writing I would love your feedback on my stories too.

Reply

Kate Reynolds
15:00 Dec 28, 2020

Thank youuu!!! And sure, I'll go read some of yours! :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
03:15 Dec 28, 2020

That thread was SRIOUSLY long, so here's a new THERAYA SHIPPING THREADDDD

Reply

Kate Reynolds
03:19 Dec 28, 2020

XD YAYYYY

Reply

Mira Caplan
03:20 Dec 28, 2020

I WILL ADD IN THE SKY THING RN

Reply

Kate Reynolds
03:21 Dec 28, 2020

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

Reply

Mira Caplan
03:22 Dec 28, 2020

TIS DONE

Reply

Kate Reynolds
03:24 Dec 28, 2020

I AM COMING

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
03:25 Dec 28, 2020

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ITS SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Kate! How are you? You wanna be in ma storyyyyyy?

Reply

Kate Reynolds
15:09 Dec 27, 2020

I'm good! :) How are you? :O YES PLZZZ!!! :DDDDDD (I'll try to include you in one of mine as well!!!)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
18:16 Dec 27, 2020

THANKS! And np!! (I'm still trying to find a story that fits you lol)

Reply

Awwww..... Are u including Jennie and Luke? (Just wondering... also I in Jennie series now.)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
18:47 Dec 27, 2020

:O nice!!! I'm including Jennie, Luke and Mira in another series, but I will dedicate a story to you!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
18:07 Jan 17, 2021

Hey Kate! This was uniquely gooood! It was so different and had lots of twist and also had a very nice theme. I was also wondering why Nascissa was acting weird but I read your comment to Jennie- at first I thought she liked her too haha. This was really good, I like how she learned from her lesson by Connor. Everything was so unexpectedly good and fit together! Great job Kate! And keep writing!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
18:34 Jan 17, 2021

Hi!! Aw thank youuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I would change it to make it clearer but I can't edit it anymore lol Thanksss!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD you too!!!!!!!! (I will check out one of your stories ASAP)

Reply

01:10 Jan 18, 2021

Of coursee! Its okay! Its still great! Aw thank youu!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
01:45 Jan 18, 2021

:DDD thank youuuu!!! Npppp!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amel Parvez
12:39 Jan 14, 2021

The story was beautiful. i wasn't expecting the twist, but all the same it was great.

Reply

Kate Reynolds
12:53 Jan 14, 2021

Thank you!!!!!!!! :D

Reply

Amel Parvez
15:08 Jan 14, 2021

you're welcome. <3

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
16:26 Dec 30, 2020

Ok, first of all, this story is amazing. Really inspirational. Second....KATE- Genius idea for TDR. WE NEED TO MAKE THEME SONGS FOR EACH CHARACTER AND SHIP. I feel like Team (-we live in cities you'll never see on screen...-) NEEDS to be the theme for Theraya. Or for Luke Castor, or Nepthys, or Eriene. Or Raya. I feel like it speaks very Raya, especially considering the Theraya backstoryyyyyy. Make You Mine is very Therin. But only in the Theraya context... The entire anti-TDR group (who doesn't have a name yet XD) could also be Team, tho.

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:04 Dec 30, 2020

Thanks!!! OMGGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THAT IS SUCH A GOOD IDEAAAAAAAAAAA

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:10 Dec 30, 2020

ANY IDEAS??????????

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:12 Dec 30, 2020

HMM not yet, imma go listen to some songs and then get back to you lmao

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:39 Dec 30, 2020

XD gotcha!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
17:39 Dec 30, 2020

XD gotcha!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Kate Reynolds
20:43 Jan 02, 2021

This is like super late but........ Maybe we could do Queen (Loren Gray), Savage (Barhari) or Castle (Halsey) for Raya?

Reply

Mira Caplan
21:36 Jan 02, 2021

I'll listen to em!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
21:36 Jan 02, 2021

I'll listen to em!!!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
21:38 Jan 02, 2021

Okie!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
21:38 Jan 02, 2021

Okie!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
17:10 Dec 30, 2020

ANY IDEAS??????????

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
16:33 Dec 26, 2020

.......THIS WAS AMAZING. I....I love it. The character development was fantastic.

Reply

Kate Reynolds
20:41 Dec 26, 2020

THANK YOUUU!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
20:46 Dec 26, 2020

:) :) ;)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:25 Dec 26, 2020

:D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Orchid Krizan
20:26 Jun 11, 2021

Wow! I love this story!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
20:58 Jun 11, 2021

Aww thank you!!! :))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
21:01 Jun 11, 2021

Btw, you're new right? Welcome to Reedsy!!! :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
17:24 May 14, 2021

I was definitely not expecting the end. Amazing.

Reply

Kate Reynolds
19:16 May 14, 2021

Thank you!

Reply

19:55 May 14, 2021

No problem. :)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
23:22 May 14, 2021

:))

Reply

18:21 May 15, 2021

Can you check out my stories? Especially my new one, "Be careful what you wish for."

Reply

Kate Reynolds
23:35 May 16, 2021

Sure!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Coco Longstaff
02:24 Jan 08, 2021

Oh wow this is such a cute i-learned-a-lesson story. It was a very interesting take on the prompt. I usually dont see many books with the popular girl being the main character but this is great! Good work!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
02:36 Jan 08, 2021

:D thank youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Coco Longstaff
02:37 Jan 08, 2021

No problemo!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.