360 comments

Adventure Funny Teens & Young Adult


Slurp.

Shluuuurp.

Shlurpslurpslurpslurp—

MARLEY!” I snapped. My red-haired best friend glanced up, her wide green eyes and puzzled expression coaxing a laugh out of me. “Girl, do you have to be so loud?” I eyed her Mango Slush, already down to the last popping bubbles, scraps of mango, and ice with all the flavor sucked out of it. “And god, how are you almost done?”

She giggled, setting down her slush next to my half-finished bubble tea and each of our masks. Hers was bright yellow decorated with a unicorn emoji, whilst mine was black with the words sᴀʀᴄᴀsᴛɪᴄ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ printed on it in white. I remembered thanking Marley profusely when she got it for me on my birthday a couple months before—March 17th, 2020, a few days after school went digital due to COVID. If Marley was all rainbows and sunshine, I was all black clothes and fierce remarks. I took Karate with Marley every Saturday, so technically the ‘ninja’ joke could apply to both of us, but kicking people in the gut was more of my thing. “How are you not done, Calypso? So yummy.”

We both leaned back in our wicker chairs, soaking in the warm summer day. The outdoor mall near our college had opened back up by May, although everyone socially distanced so tables were scattered around. Only a few of the shops lining the cement courtyard were open anyways, but luckily Kung Fu Tea was one of them.

I snatched my iPhone, glimpsing my texts (nothing new—just my dad checking in on me [my third year of college, yet he still found it essential to be enough helicopter-parent-y to make up for Mom], my high-school-friend Keela asking if I would be returning home when school let out soonish, etc.) before sighing and pocketing my phone. I blowed a curl of strawberry blond hair that must’ve escaped my messy ponytail out of my face.

“Hey, is that Mrs. W?”

It took me a moment to register the name. Marley always insisted on calling my mother, Vivian West, ‘Mrs. W’ (something about wanting to be like those people in shows), even though I pointed out ‘W’ was literally more syllables than ‘Mrs. West’.

Whatever.

Was Marley actually referring to my mom?

Mom and I always had a rocky relationship. She was the ‘cool mom’ among my friends in a tough-as-nails kind of way, but we never got along. Vivian was loud, rude, and way too sassy for a 43-year-old. When she had me in her 20’s, she wasn’t responsible enough to be a good mother, so when Lil’ Grade-Skipping Me got accepted into college at age 16, I was more than ready to move out. (College was hard at first, but I made quick friends with Marley, who was also 16 at the time.)

Anyways, I had completely cut ties.

We didn’t like each other, so I moved out. Period. I hadn’t seen her in nearly 3 years—the last I heard of her was that she was vacationing in the Bahamas after her only child left for college.

I glanced up, and my jaw dropped.

The first thing I noticed was the Karen Cut. The infamous short-hair look donned by the craziest of Karens (no offense to all the innocent women actually named Karen. At least, no offense if they wore masks) was now decorating the blond head of my mother.

And oh my freakin’ bananas, it was my mother.

At a sunshine-splattered food court in late May, wearing a black mask, no makeup, and...grinning. (Or at least, her eyes were smiling. Couldn’t see the bottom of her face; stupid Corona.)

“Heyyy, Caly! Hey Mar-Mar!” she called, her voice a tad bit higher than a remembered as she waltzed over to us, watery blue eyes studying my face sweetly. When she saw our bewildered expressions, she added, “Y’all remember little ol’ me?”

Um. Oooooohkay.

I was officially weirded out.

Absolutely none of this made sense. It was my mom, just acting like she’d been shoved into those character-building reality shows, her personality twists and tweaked into this...non-Mom version of Vivian. Lots of wrinkle-touched grannies donning yellow clothes and pink smiles pulled off the I’m-so-nice-and-innocent look, but my mother didn’t wear it well. It was like she was aiming for sweet but turned sugarcoated. 

I mean, Caly? Mar-Mar?

No.

Just...no.

I was still speechless, but when Vivian attempted to sit down next to Marley and me, time unfroze. I hopped up and pushed her away. “Mom! What the heck are you doing?! We’re in the middle of a pandemic!”

“But I’m your mother,” she cooed.

“Yeah, but we’re not in a bubble together.” That was what people here called those who quarantined together. “The germs don’t care if we’re related.”

She pouted and stepped back. “But Mar-Mar is unmasked near you!”

I clenched my teeth behind my blood-red lipstick. “Marley, Mom. Marley. And that's because I moved in with her kind parents”—well, kind and paid-by-my-dad—“after everyone was kicked out of dorm rooms.”

“So you share germs with strangers but not me?” She started trying to sit down again, but I shoved her white-jeaned butt away.

“Mom, what’s up with you?” I said. “You were rude but you weren’t stupid, and now you’re...weird.”

“U-um, hey, Mrs. W,” Marley stammered as an awkward silence passed over. “How about you pull up a chair and sit six feet away?”

“Oki-dokis!” Vivian beamed.

Moments later, that was done, and it was time for the infinitely cringe conversation to start.

“Sooooooooooooo,” I said, “um, what have you been up to the last three years? After abandoning your minor child? Completely cutting ties with her, not that she wanted to connect? Have you been enjoying the beach? Undergoing a strange transition to become too kind? What have you been up to, Mom?”

Marley caught my eye and I could almost hear her inward sigh. I always got heated up thinking about my mom. I didn’t want her attention, her praise, her love, but the fact that she didn’t want to give it ticked me off for some reason. “What she meant, Mrs. W, was, have you been staying safe in Coronaville?”

“Yes,” Vivian replied coolly.

That’s it.

That’s all she said.

Not even batting a dimmed eye at my pretty-tame-for-a-Calypso-Rant outburst.

Just saying, yeah, I’ve been safe.

Got a Karen haircut.

Changed the essence of my life.

Chilled.

I swallowed. Um… “Did’ja do anything important over the last three years?”

Vivian peered into the horizon, her used-to-be-sharp gaze milky and dull. “Uh…” she drawled, “I don’t know.”

“You don’t remember...anything?” asked Marley.

“No, I don’t recall I do,” she said.

It was like Vivian was under a spell. In a daze. Forgetful.

“I’ve got to go to the bathroom real quick,” she said. “I’ll be right back.”

She stood up. Marley and I watched as she made her way to a food court staff. They exchanged a few words, and I watched her hand the dude a black mask identical to her own. Then she did the same to a few other assorted people, before finally disappearing into the slim alleyway between Cava and Fishy Fun. 

“Is that the way to the bathroom?” I wondered to Marley.

My only reply was another shluuuurp as she finished the last dregs of her slushy.


*


By the time Mom returned, I had a mental list of questions about this new change.

I was still kind of in shock—I was chillin’ on a Sunday at the outdoor mall with Marley, and suddenly Vivian West had popped out of nowhere. That would be weird anyways, but the fact that Mom was so different was even weirder.

“So, Mom, just wondering...what’s up with the mask?” I asked. I knew a lot about my mother even after years apart, and one thing was how much she hated black. I thought of it as the natural color, no faux shades or forced smiles. Just darkness, an inky sky, the midnight frame of existence. I always thought you could blend in wearing black, but in a world of rainbows, you stood out. The stereotypical emo. I loved black because I felt safe in it, like black couldn’t hide anything from me. It was just...raw. Meanwhile, Vivian had given black nicknames like “Emo Delight” or “Essence of Angst” (*eyeroll*). So why the heck was she wearing a coal-hued mask?

“Oh, you know…” 

“Yes?”

“Just…” Her voice trailed off again as she fixed her line of vision everywhere but Marley and I’s faces. 

“Don’t you hate black?” I pressed.

“Change of heart, I suppose.”

I narrowed my eyes. “‘Kay. But why were you giving them to random people?”

“I want to be kind,” she said slowly, running a finger down her black mask. The fabric made a nice hshhhrrr sound, like they do in ASMR videos. (I had started watching ASMR as a joke, but then I got really into it. Beebee ASMR and Latte ASMR were especially amazing. The one kind of ASMR I hated was when people ate food on camera. Mouth sounds were annoying in real life and even worse when they were made louder, zoomed in on, and with an added element of bright red lipstick.) Her bare nails surprised me almost as much as her makeup-less face—Vivian almost always wore cherry pink or violet acrylic nails. 

“You never cared about that before, Mom,” I said.

“It’s a New Years resolution.”

“New Years was half a year ago.”

Marley gave a nervous laugh as Vivian’s smile-crinkled eyes glared. “Calypso, I know you looove interrogating your mom, but give it a rest, okay? C’mon, hug her.”

“No,” I hissed.

“Yesssss,” she insisted.

No.”

“Yeah.”

“Nope.”

“Yas.”

“No way.”

“You should totally,” Marley nodded.

Vivian laughed, but not a hearty belly laugh—another sugarcoated giggle-type thing.

Mom. Never. Giggled.

Marley and I locked eyes, and the mini, humorous staring contest began. After lots of practice, we were still staring thirty seconds later. Out concentration only broke when a gasp echoed across the food court.

I whirled around and my eyes widened. Someone had fainted, a teenage guy at a table with a girl. A few people had rushed to help him, (the girl seemed wary of the new people), and he looked like he would be fine, but what surprised me was that he was wearing that black mask my mom must’ve given him.

That’s just a coincidence, I told myself.

“I’ve got to go to the bathroom,” Vivian announced, getting up.

“Again?” Marley said. “I mean, sure, but…”

Vivian had already disappeared.

She wove through the crowd of people attending to the fainted boy. I watched her hand out more black masks then walk down the alleyway.

When she finally returned, I had a new batch of questions.

She still seemed forgetful, weirdly sweet, and out-of-character.

In a daze.

And fifteen minutes later, she had to go to the bathroom.

For the third time.

As Marley and I watched her do her routine of handing out masks then going to the supposed background, I sighed. “What is up with her?”

“She’s just changed a little,” Marley said.

“This isn’t a little,” I assured her. “And why’s she giving out masks, anyways.”

“Prolly just trying to be nice.”

Humph.”

Marley stood up with her empty bubble tea cup, putting on her mask again. “I’ve got to go to the bathroom this time. Want me to throw away your cup?” I nodded so she scooped it up.

“Thanks,” I called after her.

I watched as Marley walked up to an employee and asked where the bathrooms were. (I guess she doubted my mom’s alley passage.) I squinted at my friend as she started walking back to our table.

“Um, hi?” I said. “What?”

“Calypso,” Marley said carefully, “I asked the guy and he said the available bathrooms are over there.” She pointed to a restaurant opposite to the alley Vivian kept disappearing down. “So where’s your mom going?”

The warm chatter of the outdoor mall was sliced with a scream. I glanced up. God. Two more people had fainted, dozens of yards apart. But each donned a familiar black mask on their face.

The personality change.

The forgetfulness.

The little quirks switched, like the color black.

The bathroom breaks.

These...mysterious masks.

Everything was adding up, I just didn’t understand the final puzzle yet.

Marley and I both stared at the dark passageway. “We’re following her,” I said.


*


I was always that girl.

Y’know? In every grade, there’s the crazy kid, the goofball-with-a-hint-of-psychopath who always chose ‘dare’ in Truth-or-Dare. They jumped in mud puddles, did the worm in the school bus aisle, and screamed for the heck of it.

Yeah. I was that kid.

And since I craved craziness, you can imagine how over COVID I was. Quarantine was chill, but also incredibly boring. So I was kind of excited for this mystery, this adventure.

Marley and I crept down the alleyway between the restaurants. It stretched on for a while, hung with shadows, dust dancing like confetti. The cerulean sky above us seemed tantalizingly far away.

A few moments later, we reached the end of the passway—or, at least, this one. Two more alleys framed the backs of Cava and Fishy Fun; our path split into two more ways directly horizontal to Marley and I. 

“Which way should we go?” I whispered to Marley. The whole atmosphere of following my suspicious mom down a grim, dim alley made me lower my voice, as secretive things like this often did.

“Well, where did she go?”

We listened for a moment, then heard chatter towards our right. We turned onto that path and walked for forty seconds. The path took a sharp left, but I stopped Marley from walking further. The two voices were right next to us.

“And you’re sure no one is suspicious?” a man’s voice was saying.

“Yes. The people fainted flawlessly.”

My jaw dropped, and I saw Marley’s pink lips stretched open too. That was Vivian’s voice, speaking in a stiff monotone. What was Mom talking about?

“Explain,” the man pushed.

“They each accepted the masks without a doubt. They each fell unconscious. No one seems to have linked the masks to the fainting—they must think it was just from the summer heat. And, Sir, you’re sure the tainted masks won’t affect their brains permanently?”

“Of course,” the man assured Vivian. “It will simply knock them out as their minds accept the transformation, and the effect will completely dissolve after a few days without any orders.”

“Thank you.”

“My pleasure.”

Silence followed.

“Is that all the updates you have for me, Vivian?”

“Yes,” she said.

I silently motioned to Marley and we both peeked around the wall to see what was going on. My eyes shot open. The path dead-ended into a room, the brick walls stretching even higher. Only two people occupied it: a tall figure in a dark, hooded cape, face concealed by the shadows, and the petite form of my mother, sitting on a stool across from the man. I saw a pile of the black masks identical to hers (and the ones she handed out) in a corner, as well as a spray-bottle of strange pink liquid with an iridescent sheen. I squeezed Marley’s hand.

“Okay. Now leave,” the hooded dude ordered.

Mom didn’t reply at first, then in a shaky voice… “No.”

Excuse me?”

“I’m...I’m not going to do that.” 

I clenched Marley’s hand tighter. 

That’s when stuff got wild.

“What?!” the man growled.

Vivian jumped off her stool, hollering, “NO!”

YES,” he snarled, advancing on her. Mom was almost pinned against the wall. 

“You can’t control me,” she said bitterly.

“Really? Because I think we can.”

The hooded man gestured to the walls. Two figures seemed to melt straight out of the brick, humanoid forms draped in the pattern of the wall. They each shimmered and their brick-y outer coat transformed into midnight black, the same dark hood the first man was dressed in.

“Camo capes,” the original dude whispered.

Vivian backed into the wall as the two other people advanced. I resisted jumping into to her her, but Marley and I needed to hang back for now.

“I think her mask is a little dry,” Original Dude announced. “She needs another spritz.”

Vivian jumped for the exit (where we were), but before she could get far, the two other guys snatched the pink bottle and sprayed a dose of something on Vivian’s mask. 

Silence.

“Hello,” spoke my mother. Her shallow voice sent chills down my back, so unlike her normal, stark voice, even further from the strangely peppy one she had used all morning. She was changing at these people’s beck and call. Were they...controlling her? “I am sorry for my outburst. What would you like me to do, Sir?”

I ripped my eyes away and pulled Marley back from the wall. We needed to get out of here. Tell someone what was happening. Something.

But I stopped short and listened a moment longer. 

I could almost hear Original Dude smile. “Oh, Vivian West, we have lots for you to do to help our cause. For now, take a seat. You did well during the acting.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Now, Goran and Zenobia, would you mind fetching our little uninvited guests?”

Wait, what were they talking about?

Then I glimpsed the hooded figures walking out of the room.

My heart sped up.

Skin turned clammy.

Oh no.

Before I could react, Marley and I were standing face-to-face with two cloaked people, their unseen faces staring down at us, and suddenly, a sickly sweet scent overloaded my senses. I crumpled to the damp floor, the world dimming as it got fuzzier and fuzzier. The last color I glimpsed was Marley’s fire-red hair, until even that was swallowed by the darkness.



To be continued....


February 06, 2021 04:15

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

360 comments

Liz James
12:15 May 29, 2021

#writer’sblockcangodieinthetrash Now, this is a valid hashtag.

Reply

Yusssssssss So hru?

Reply

Liz James
16:40 May 30, 2021

Doing good, just have to complete five stories in mid-June. And literally bored these days, what about you? -Edit: Took a "re-look" at the prompts, got an idea. I'm gonna go write it!

Reply

Ah, well nice lol. Sameeeeee. (Although I actually just posted a new story, so yea if you have free time and if you want to I’d love if you checked it out :D but again only if you want to hehe, thank you <3) Ooooh yaaaasss tell me if you end up posting!!!!

Reply

Liz James
10:36 Jun 01, 2021

Yeees, you posted a new one, just saw it!!! Will check it out! (I may end up posting it on my blog---maybe or after some weeks because have a lot of work to do!) ✨✨

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Kees Chan
20:49 Apr 21, 2021

Ooooh mind-controlllll But does it explain the Mom's abandoning of her child 🤔 I read your first story and the popsicle one and this one, and I can see how you refined your writing personality over time, which is really cool! It's you but like refined you in the medium of your characters XD Also, just some things I noticed: "I blowed a curl of strawberry blond hair" - past tense of blow is 'blew' "the two other people advanced. I resisted jumping into to her her" - I accidentally repeat words all the time I think parenthetical input is fin...

Reply

Eeep thank you so much for the feedback!! And double eep, as a grammar nerd I’m mad I didn’t catch the “blowed” thing :P Tyty!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Angel {Readsy}
19:51 Apr 06, 2021

Why I missed that station ? It is full of life, blossom, scented, rainbow, everything is here

Reply

Ty!

Reply

Angel {Readsy}
23:53 Apr 22, 2021

Kindly read my story

Reply

Show 0 replies
Angel {Readsy}
23:53 Apr 22, 2021

I need to talk to a fairy my story

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
B. W.
06:54 Feb 22, 2021

Heya

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amany Sayed
13:55 Feb 18, 2021

New story! (i really like it :)

Reply

Yaaas, can’t wait to read it!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sprite Akuma
16:23 Feb 17, 2021

i love bubble tea, my usual is a strawberry slush with mango popping boba :D

Reply

Yaaas! Ooh, that sounds so good. The place I go to for bubble tea doesn’t have strawberry flavored, but I get a similar order—mango slush with mango popping bubbles :D Thanks for reading!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sprite Akuma
16:21 Feb 17, 2021

I WAS N O T EXPECTING THAT OH MY LORD

Reply

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE BUT YAY CUZ THAT’S WHAT TWISTS ARE FORRR XDDD

Reply

Sprite Akuma
19:33 Feb 18, 2021

WHO THE HECC IS DOWNVOTING YOU OH MY LORD I JUST REVERSED IT

Reply

IDKKKK BUT AWW THANK YOU!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sprite Akuma
19:33 Feb 18, 2021

WHO THE HECC IS DOWNVOTING YOU OH MY LORD I JUST REVERSED IT

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Sia S
09:26 Feb 17, 2021

Bye Aerin. I'll remember all the docs, and fun comments :)

Reply

😭 Bye, Sia...everyone is sorry to see you go...I’m miss you! Me too, love you forever 💛

Reply

Sia S
14:23 Feb 17, 2021

Bye aww me too 💓

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
🄼🄹 🅂
19:40 Feb 14, 2021

You're stories never disappoint! You are really such an amazing writer, you're going far. Can't wait to see what else you write in the (near hopefully) future! Happy Valentines Day as well. -Mj P.S. Do you think you could take a look at my new story, "Death Is History Too" if you get a chance?

Reply

Aw, thank you so much! You too! - Aerin P. S. Of course!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
18:39 Feb 14, 2021

Hi How are you? Nice emoji and font, is that for valentine's day? Cool story. You said you wanted some non story comments, so... Hi

Reply

Hi! Good! Happy Lunar New Year XD Or...Chinese New Year? I know I don’t have school today for SOME reason, but idk what it is, lol. What about youuuu? Haha, yep! Lollll yup, I’m bored to death so any notifications are super fun 😂 Thanks for stopping by! XDD

Reply

20:55 Feb 15, 2021

Yay! Thanks! Wanna be in my story?

Reply

That sounds so fun, of course! Thanks!

Reply

17:38 Feb 16, 2021

Yay! I had a list of things I needed... Hold on a sec... *looks for it*

Reply

17:44 Feb 16, 2021

Hair color, eye color, skin color, power (has to be either element-related or have some restriction, like you can fly, but only when the sun's out) age, and color group. Color groups are red, blue, violet, green, black, and white. They're like Houses. Reds are strong, blues are kind, violets are smart, greens are spunky, blacks are mysterious, and whites are brave. I'm going to give them animals, but for now they're colors. Your name can stay your name, unless you have a nickname you want me to use instead :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
21:26 Feb 15, 2021

it's about superhero teens

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
The Cold Ice
03:00 Feb 14, 2021

Loved reading it. Keep writing.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Coco Longstaff
00:13 Feb 14, 2021

Hi Aerin Do you wanna do my quiz?

Reply

Sure!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

Hey Aerin, can I please say this is the Edward guy in the "Call it what you want" story LitLover made? I don't want to start up a fight or anything. If you don't want me to I won't, but I'll delete this comment: Can I just say, (sorry for the interference Lit & Aerin.) That Aerin would N E V E R ever do such a thing like that. Aerin already claimed she doesn't know you and you are a complete stranger, Edward. Aerin upvotes people and as you can see, Edward, she is following over 3,000 people, and has a lot of points. Why else do you think sh...

Reply

Oh, yes, of course, you’re allowed to say anything you want! And aw, thank you, I’m so glad you understand, because some people don’t believe me 🥺 <333 Bye!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
. .
14:39 Feb 13, 2021

VAYD POSTED AGAIN

Reply

OMGGG YAYYY

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sia S
04:49 Feb 12, 2021

It's out! I'm sorry if fhe character doesn't match your personality...

Reply

Yaaaayyy! I can’t wait to read it after school XD

Reply

Sia S
15:28 Feb 12, 2021

Loll I hope you like it!

Reply

Oki dokes, I left feedback!

Reply

Sia S
06:20 Feb 14, 2021

Yay!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
16:08 Feb 11, 2021

Aerin trust me I don't believe this but https://blog.reedsy.com/directories/comments/328328/

Reply

I’m kinda scared to click on the limk but here it goes...

Reply

Show 0 replies

I’m kinda scared to click on the limk but here it goes...

Reply

Show 0 replies

Update: Um. Well. Should I remind him I’ve never met him and I’m *age*? Lol

Reply

. .
16:36 Feb 11, 2021

mebbeeeeeeee

Reply

Okay sooo he left a comment on my story basically asking me to patch things up and not break up with him? WUT?? He also thinks I asked him to downvote people, which is crazy??? I responded to him but I don’t know what’s going on. I kinda think this is a prank, but idk....

Reply

. .
16:50 Feb 11, 2021

WHAT ON EARTH???????? ON EARTH?????????? I mean the harassing you seems plausible because I was kinda firm with the marshmallow thing but it wasn't HARASSING.

Reply

IDK???????? Wait but wdm?

Reply

Show 1 reply

Ohhhh I think I get what you mean now. He told you to stop harassing me, but that makes no sense cuz we’re literally friends and when have you LITERALLY EVER harassed me?! The marshmellow thing (lol I love how we’re just casually referring a ‘marshmellow thing’...if anyone who didn’t know what happened like a month ago reads this conversation they’ll be so confused 😂) does noooot count because it was literally just me and you chatting with opinions, me giggling like 99% of the time. In conclusion: ???????????????????????

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 3 replies
SAMANTHA LANGLEY
14:23 Feb 11, 2021

I looooooove this story! It's so good! When are you going to make a sequel if you are?

Reply

Tyyyyy! Hopefully in the next few weeks! XD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Liz James
10:59 Feb 11, 2021

Just curious, you have read Harry potter series?

Reply

Yep! I liked it, although the last few books were a little too...d a r k.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Jasey Lovegood
02:57 Feb 11, 2021

**OMEGA GASP** THIS STORY WAS SOOOOO INTERESTING, AERIN! Fr, the detail was spot on, and the plot is incredible so far. [Just saying, yeah, I’ve been safe. Got a Karen haircut. Changed the essence of my life. Chilled.] Even though Calypso never really liked her mum, I'm glad Vivian was acting all sus bc she was 'brainwashed' or maybe 'mask washed', idk. I rlly don't think anyone would get a Karen haircut on purpose, unless, you know... They're a Karen. Keep up the great work, can't wait for Part 2!!! - Jasey :D

Reply

*OMEGA GASP AT THE POSITIVE COMMENT* Eeep TY TY TY!!! [XDDD) Haha, ty! Yup, Karen haircuts are reserved for Karen’s and Karen’s only. Thank youuu!

Reply

Jasey Lovegood
19:45 Feb 11, 2021

No problem!! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amaya .
02:18 Feb 11, 2021

love the rainbow heart!

Reply

Ty lol! <3

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.