301 comments

Fantasy

I think it's best not to question this or how its possible, this is a thing with god's and goddess's and theres ton of weird stuff with them just enjoy it. even though she's not really a new-born either i hope this counts.

Indigo hadn't expected to be a mother of a demi-god child. She hadn't thought she was EVER going to be a type of mother at all. She just thought that maybe in her 30's or 40's she'd find a man and get together. Maybe even have twins together if they both ever wanted kids.

Though here she was, Barely in her 20's as she just turned 21 a few days ago and with a kid. Not even a normal kid, a half god child. The daughter of Iris the goddess of rainbows and messenger of the gods. She hadn't even believed the gods were real until she met Iris and all of this happened.

She had named her child Harmony Who had dark brown hair with eyes that seemed to change color's everyday and was 3 years old. Indigo Had to cut holes in all the shirts as Harmony had wings like Iris (though not the same color like her mother, just the wings.) so that they could fit.

She knew Harmony would start flying at some point because what would be the point of having wings if you couldn't? Though that wouldn't be the worst as she knew Iris could create rainbow's and Shape-shift so she knew Harmony would start to try and do that. she just hoped it would be easy to take care of a half god child.

When she had first had Harmony she thought of bringing a friend to help her, but decided not to at the last minute. how would you react to a friend having a half god child?? what if they brought in a scientist? she didn't want to find that out.

-2 weeks later-

Indigo watched in the corner as it seemed like Harmony was spreading her wings and getting ready to fly. she thought that she would have started to try and fly at around 9 or 10 and not this early. Was she going to have to help her with this? she didn't have any experience with any type of flying. Maybe she SHOULD get a friend to help her, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Indigo took out her phone and looked at her contacts, waiting for the right moment when she should call a friend. She noticed Harmony's wings spread apart and then go up as she suddenly started to go up. was she flying?? she's like three and shes already a bit good at it! woah.

She watched in awe as Harmony flew, though it was decent and she wasn't to high up because she must know not to try and go up that high. "uh...good job sweetie!" Indigo smiled. This was like Harmony walking except it was flying, it was still good though. she was proud of her.

She continued to watch it the corner of the room, she didn't want to mess up anything. She was just accepting all of this stuff that HAS happened and that WILL happen. It may have been unexpected with Iris but she kind of liked having Harmony with her. It wasn't what she expected, but hey why not.

Harmony giggled as she flew around until suddenly she yawned a bit and her wings went down. uh oh. this mean't that harmony stopped flying as she started falling down. Indigo gasped as she quickly ran over and caught her. that was a close one! she seems alright...

Indigo sighed as she hugged harmony who seemed to be asleep, She didn't understand how she stayed asleep during that or fell asleep that quickly.

-age 7-

Indigo watched in the corner again, having no control of this as Harmony was laughing and shape-shifting into things that was around the room. she was still just accepting this, she knew harmony was getting used to this as well. Indigo had still not decided to call up a friend to help, she felt like she could handle this.

"hey mom look at this!" harmony said with another small laugh as she then shape-shifts into indigo. woah. was she always able to turn into a living thing or did she learn that? maybe Iris could do it as well.

"Thats...interesting sweetie..." Indigo said surprised. Iris was able to turn into someone's loved one or someone they knew to deliver a message to someone. Indigo then guessed that Harmony was always able to do that.

"i love you mom"

-age 11-

Indigo and Harmony were sitting outside of the house as Harmony was starting to fly more. she needed to be outside to do this now, the house would be to cramped for that. Indigo wished that she could fly, it looked amazing to be up in the sky just being free. she wondered if Iris ever watched or if she was ever going to visit.

the truth was with that, probably not or a 100% no. The god parent's never seemed to visit and if the kid ever met their parent it was probably a very rare thing. Then again Indigo didn't know anyone else who had a half god child so maybe she was wrong.

Indigo started to sip on some tea when she then heard from up above "Mom look at this!" she looked to see Harmony flying around when then suddenly, a rainbow appeared! a rainbow. Harmony just created a rainbow! Indigo gasped, it was amazing.

"its...so beautiful..."

Harmony laughed happily as she continued to fly around in the sky creating a few more rainbow's. She was loving this, and so was indigo. At first when she had learned she was going to have a child, she was first kind of against it and thought she would hate it. but no she wasn't, she loved her.

She sometimes wondered what her life would be like if she hadn't met Iris and had Harmony. she sometimes thought it would just be a normal life. But other times she sometimes thought that it would be a terrible and sad life. Late night thoughts right?

She also wondered how Harmony's life would be if it had been with someone else. Would they be as caring as she was? what if they kicked her out or hated her? she didn't ever wanna know if she was correct about that second one. any living thing deserves to life no matter what.

-age 16-

Harmony's brown hair was now past her shoulders almost to her bottom as her eyes were now a dark blue, though she knew they would change the next day again. She wore a black and white crop-top as her wings fit perfectly through the holes. she had grown so much over the years, her mother, both of her mothers were proud. even if Indigo didn't know that, Iris was also proud of her and Indigo.

Indigo had never even went for help with anything over the years, she had thought of it a few times but never did. Though a few of her friends did at least KNOW about Harmony and wasn't kept a secret. They had all made great impressions when they met two years ago.

Indigo and Harmony left the house with harmony carrying a few things. Both of them knew where they were going, Harmony wanted to go there. It would be fun, there would be others like her there. It would be a while until they got there and Indigo wouldn't be able to go with her, but it would be worth it.

They soon reached as far as Indigo could go with her. It would only be for the summer, maybe another one if she liked it. She was proud of her daughter, she hoped she would be safe here. she didn't want anything bad to happen.

Harmony gave Indigo a hug, indigo hugged back with a small smile. "ill see you soon sweetie..."

"i love you mom..."

part 2? and anyone wanna guess where they are? it should maybe be easy

August 23, 2020 22:37

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

301 comments

B. W.
22:45 Aug 23, 2020

If anyone who reads this has any questions for this story or maybe any other stories ive done, then be free to ask me

Reply

Show 0 replies
15:43 Aug 25, 2020

Other then a few grammar errors it was a fantastic story! I loved it. Great job!

Reply

15:46 Aug 25, 2020

I agree! Fantastic job!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
B. W.
15:52 Aug 25, 2020

Thanks i'm glad you both liked it, did you maybe have a favorite part or a favorite character?

Reply

16:02 Aug 25, 2020

My favorite part would either be at the beginning ( like before the two weeks later and so on ) or at the end. And is she at Mount Olympus? Or someplace else?

Reply

B. W.
16:15 Aug 25, 2020

She is going to one of the camps for demi-gods. It's not camp half-blood though its a different camp, there will be a part 2 with her in the camp along with some other demi-gods.

Reply

17:21 Aug 25, 2020

That sounds super cool! Let me know when you post the second one!!

Reply

B. W.
16:06 Aug 28, 2020

part 2 is out ^^ "The camp" is the name of it, go and read it :) i'm excited to see what you have to say

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies

Wooooow, great job! This was a very creative fantasy-y take on the prompt ;) A couple notes: 1. Just so you now, always spell out numbers 1-99! Like, 21= twenty-one! 2. Again, you might want to do a couple more editing rounds because there are quite a few capitalization mistakes ;) But you’re improving! 3. Oh, and this sentence: ‘She had named her child Harmony Who had dark brown hair with eyes that seemed to change color's everyday and was 3 years old.‘ First, this sentence kind of stands over 3 years...in this one sentence Harmony is ...

Reply

B. W.
00:21 Aug 24, 2020

thanks im glad you liked it. I've been wanting to do something with the greek gods for a while so i saw this prompt and decided to do it. 1. ill keep that in mind with the numbers. 2. Yes i still know about the captalization but ill still try my best with it but at least you said im getting better 3. Yeah i'll try doing that whenever i do another part to this or something else but thank you im still glad you enjoyed it, like the others did you have a favorite part of it or a favorite character out of the two?

Reply

Hmm, Harmony’s my faaaav

Reply

B. W.
00:31 Aug 24, 2020

would you maybe want there to be a part 2 for this? and if you did, is there something you'd like to see happen in it?

Reply

🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Rayhan Hidayat
19:32 Oct 01, 2020

An awesome take on urban fantasy :D I thought you did a great job depicting the mother's struggles and initial surprise in raising a child that can fly, shapeshift, etc. It was sweet how she raised her like any other child. I'm sure you've progressed a lot as a writer by now so I'm not going to point out the mistakes that others already have :) Keep writing!

Reply

B. W.
19:40 Oct 01, 2020

Thank's i'm glad that you liked it ^^ well- even if you did point out the errors it's still to late anyway to go fix them. did you maybe have a favorite part to this?

Reply

Rayhan Hidayat
19:47 Oct 01, 2020

No problem! Hmm I quite liked the part when she shapeshifted into her own mother, and the mother was initially creeped out but was fine with it in the end. Idk, it was quite vivid in my head haha

Reply

B. W.
19:52 Oct 01, 2020

You could check out the other parts if you want? if ya haven't already

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Super Cool! It's so creative B.W! The fact that you mixed demigods and human stuff are amazing! Amazing!!!!! Love it!

Reply

B. W.
13:10 Sep 30, 2020

Thank's i'm glad ya liked it ^^ did you have a favorite part?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Maya -
05:42 Dec 22, 2020

Wow- great job- this is a really interesting introduction to your series. I love how you explained it from the point of view of the mother. You included all the uncertainties of being a new parent, but it had the huge complicated twist of the fact that her child could fly and was part goddess. It was clear how much the mother wanted what was best for her child even though she never expected it to turn out this way, which was really sweet. Excellent job!!!

Reply

B. W.
05:45 Dec 22, 2020

Thanks ^^ I probably would have tried to do a much more interesting first part in the series, but I thought the prompt would be a little interesting with a bit of Fantasy and Mythology thrown into it. I guess this story could also count as a bit of LGBTQ since the mother had Harmony with Iris.

Reply

Maya -
05:52 Dec 22, 2020

Yes, the mix of fantasy and mythology in a prompt that seems more realistic was unique!

Reply

Maya -
05:53 Dec 22, 2020

I'll read part two now :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
B. W.
05:57 Dec 22, 2020

I've always loved Greek Mythology along with some other ones ^^

Reply

Maya -
05:58 Dec 22, 2020

I'm guessing you like Percy Jackson then? :)

Reply

B. W.
06:02 Dec 22, 2020

Yep, of course ^^

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Itay Frenkel
01:29 Aug 28, 2020

Wow, this was a nice fantasy story! You created a good character, it was nice to see Harmony progress and develop. There are some punctuation mistakes like 'i' instead of 'I', minor things that can be caught with a free app like Grammarly. Other than, great job, this was one of my favorite stories from you.

Reply

B. W.
01:30 Aug 28, 2020

Thanks im glad you enjoyed this one as well ^^ i know, i have to try and use grammarly or something else soon. Tomorrow is also when the second part to this story comes out, so is there maybe something your wanting to see in part 2?

Reply

Itay Frenkel
01:42 Aug 28, 2020

I could be wrong, but I heard that a lot of the gods from Greek mythology are related. with that in mind, it might be funny to have uncle Hades or Auntie Aphrodite or someone like that to show up 😂 Good luck!

Reply

B. W.
01:47 Aug 28, 2020

your kinda right its all kinda weird, Zeus just goes after almost every Goddess there and every mortal women thats mostly the way i know some of them are related there's some other ones besides Zeus that does it. There's some other ways that their related but i don't really remember. i can look up all the relations to see who's related to who and have one of the demi-god characters realize its their aunt or uncle maybe ^^

Reply

Itay Frenkel
02:56 Aug 28, 2020

Sounds like it could be really funny and interesting, can’t wait for part 2

Reply

B. W.
16:08 Aug 28, 2020

Hey Itay part 2 is out ^^ "the camp" is the title, go ahead and give it a read and tell me what you think :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
18:34 Aug 27, 2020

Hey, B.! This is a good story, and I loved the storyline. Your characters are realistic/believable. But there were grammatical/punctuation/capitlization errors throughout the story. If it is available to you, I would download Grammarly to help with that. It sure helps me! Also, I would love a part two. And I guess that they are at Camp Half-Blood. Keep writing and stay healthy, Brooke D.

Reply

B. W.
18:43 Aug 27, 2020

Thank's i'm glad you enjoyed the story ^^ i'll try to use Grammarly when the new prompt comes out and when i start making other stories, which i think is tomorrow. There WILL be a part 2 and a few other parts to this story. No, they are not at camp half-blood but they ARE at a camp, but its my own one. you'll just have to wait til tomorrow :) did you maybe have a favorite character out of the two and is there maybe something you'd want to see in the next part?

Reply

18:47 Aug 27, 2020

It's my pleasure! Good; I'm glad! I will definitely check them. That's cool! But I can't stand the waiting! I think that my favorite character is Indigo, just because she seems like a very strong and independant woman. I believe that the only thing that I would like to see in the next part is more characters, and adding what the outside world feels around them and inside of them (a slight breeze, the sun beating down, tension, frustration, etc.).

Reply

B. W.
18:53 Aug 27, 2020

I'll have more character's dont worry :) there's a lot more demi-gods i plan on introducing along with maybe regular characters/mortals like indigo, even though they won't be able to go into the camp. Yes i can also add how the outside world and a few other things feel for them. is there also maybe a certain god that you'd want one of the character's to be the child of? it can be greek or roman if you have any ideas

Reply

20:34 Aug 27, 2020

That's awesome! I would have to choose a daughter of Athena. She is my favorite goddess, and I loved Annabeth from the Percy Jackson series. If you use this, thanks!

Reply

B. W.
20:49 Aug 27, 2020

Then maybe you'll see a child of athena or maybe athena herself there at the camp in one of the parts :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Whitney Trang
16:18 Aug 26, 2020

Cute story! I know parenting is hard, I can only imagine being a parent to a demi-god is even harder!

Reply

B. W.
16:21 Aug 26, 2020

Thank's i'm glad you enjoyed it. did you maybe have a favorite part to the story or or a favorite character so far?

Reply

Whitney Trang
16:26 Aug 26, 2020

I liked reading about Harmony discovering her powers. I too, would like the ability to fly, shape-shift, or make rainbows. I think they could be fun!

Reply

B. W.
16:49 Aug 26, 2020

There's going to be a part 2 with her at the camp with both Greek and Roman demi-gods. is there a certain god/goddess you'd want a kid to have as a parent? like Zeus, Hades,etc

Reply

Whitney Trang
22:36 Aug 26, 2020

I've always liked Athena. I'd like to be wise and strong. Or maybe Poseidon... getting to go into the ocean and meet sea creatures. How about you?

Reply

B. W.
22:38 Aug 26, 2020

Well i won't say who some of the ones i picked are but athena and poseidon are good ones. do you maybe have any ideas for roman ones? i don't know much with them.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Doubra Akika
20:55 Aug 25, 2020

This was a really fun and creative story. Really enjoyed it! I haven’t read much Greek mythology 😂, but I think this is really great! Watching Harmony grow and discover herself was really amazing! I honestly enjoyed this. Wonderful job again! Keep writing and stay safe!

Reply

B. W.
20:58 Aug 25, 2020

Thanks im glad you enjoyed this one, and i will don't worry. You should read more Greek Mythology stuff, its all really interesting. There's going to be a few more parts to do this with more demi-gods of Greek Gods/goddesses along with Roman demi-gods

Reply

Doubra Akika
21:21 Aug 25, 2020

That’s really cool! I’ll try to check out Greek mythology. Always been fascinated but no promises😂.

Reply

B. W.
21:45 Aug 25, 2020

There's a lot of weird stuff with Zeus maybe with one of his stories maybe one of those will get you interested into it more

Reply

Doubra Akika
22:02 Aug 25, 2020

That makes sense! I’ll make my research 😂.

Reply

B. W.
22:10 Aug 25, 2020

alright, come back and tell me some of the myths, i'd honestly love to hear what ones you read and what you thought of them

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Hi, B.W.! Just so you know, ima go on and upvoting marathon of you ;) Expect more karma points in a little while! ~Aerin

Reply

Update: ten minutes later, and you’re up 40+ karma points! 😌

Reply

Show 0 replies
B. W.
17:00 Aug 25, 2020

Aw Aerin thank you ^^ why did you do it?

Reply

🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reply

B. W.
17:02 Aug 25, 2020

well still, thank you at least ^^

Reply

Of course 😄 P. S. Would you mind upvoting me a little? If so, thanks! 👊

Reply

B. W.
17:08 Aug 25, 2020

sure i will :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Kate Ulrich
23:48 Aug 24, 2020

This was awesome! The whole time I read I kept thinking about Percy Jackson how cool it was that you chose Iris. When I got to the end I gasped out loud. I'm REALLY looking forward to part 2. The only issue I had with this one was grammar and capitalization, which made it sometimes difficult to read. But this is definitely one of my favorite stories on Reedsy.

Reply

B. W.
00:00 Aug 25, 2020

Im glad you enjoyed it. I know i have to work on those two things, i'll find Grammarly or something for my other stories. Iris is actually one of my favorite goddesses. or at least "minor" Goddess since i don't think she's in a ton of things. Part 2 will probably come out real soon when the other prompt is out. What was really surprising about the ending though?

Reply

Kate Ulrich
00:36 Aug 25, 2020

The surprising part for me was when I figured out Harmony was going to camp, and the gasp was mostly out of excitement because I love Percy Jackson. ♡

Reply

B. W.
00:37 Aug 25, 2020

Oh alright, and do you maybe have a name for the camp? im not sure if i want it to be called camp half blood like the other ones so i was thinking it should be a different one.

Reply

Kate Ulrich
00:49 Aug 25, 2020

Hm. Not sure, but if you do give it a different name, you should make sure your camp differs a lot from the one in the book series so it's obvious you were INSPIRED by Rick Riordan and not just taking Camp Half-Blood and changing the title of it. What's your favorite Greek myth? Maybe you could find a name idea in it.

Reply

B. W.
00:53 Aug 25, 2020

Hm i don't know i actually like a lot of Greek Myths. But one of my favorites is the Eros one (i don't remember the girls name though all i know was that she was mortal when she fell in love with him and she became a goddess later on) out of a lot of the myths i guess thats one of my favorites.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Yolanda Wu
05:13 Aug 24, 2020

This was such a lovely, endearing and fun story. The narrative voice throughout was energetic and really what I needed on a Monday afternoon when I'm stuck in online maths class. I really enjoyed this story! Amazing work. :)

Reply

B. W.
05:20 Aug 24, 2020

No problem and im glad you enjoyed this ^^ there will actually be a part 2 to this with Harmony and some other demi-god's so ill tell you when its out. Though it will take a while since i'll have to find a prompt when the other ones come out that could fit this. Did you maybe have a favorite character or part in this?

Reply

Yolanda Wu
05:35 Aug 24, 2020

I really liked the part where Harmony creates a rainbow and the ending was really sweet.

Reply

B. W.
06:07 Aug 24, 2020

As i said there will be more demi-gods as well is there maybe a specific god/goddess you want one of the kids to be born from? like Ares, athena etc

Reply

Yolanda Wu
06:26 Aug 24, 2020

Oooh, I wouldn't say I particularly have a favourite. But I've always loved Apollo and Artemis, as well as Hades. Although, Artemis is sworn to maidenhood, so she can't really have a child, but who knows, anything can happen.

Reply

B. W.
06:35 Aug 24, 2020

I mean im pretty sure none of the god's and goddesses are supposed to have kids anyway but then theres Zeus going after all his family and the mortal women. Though i won't add an artemis child since shes sworn to maidenhood at least just for this. i think i actually have a demi-god thats the son to Hades or daughter. In the camp in part 2 with these characters, if you can think of anything, is there something you'd want to happen?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
07:25 Jan 21, 2021

I really love this! I reallly think that you should give me some tipps and i think that i was a bit confused at the beginning and i am reminded of Peter Johnson (aka Pecrcy Jackscon).

Reply

B. W.
09:04 Jan 21, 2021

Thanks ^^ what kinda tips do ya mean though?

Reply

13:11 Jan 21, 2021

Tips which are tips, you could say anything that could help me or anything you feel like saying after reading the story, it depends on you, And WELCOME and Thank you.

Reply

B. W.
18:45 Jan 21, 2021

Ya want some tips/advice on how to make the stories match with the prompts or something?

Reply

02:59 Jan 22, 2021

Well, yes, I seem to have 3 or 4 stories that never seems to match, sometimes it gets sad, or confusing when that happens.

Reply

B. W.
04:18 Jan 22, 2021

I guess I could try my best to help

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Coco Longstaff
01:24 Jan 08, 2021

Oh my! I love this story! Sorry it took so long to read this and give feedback. I LOVE THE NAMES they are so pretty and original. I think I like Indigo the best. GREAT STORY imma read part 2 now

Reply

B. W.
01:37 Jan 08, 2021

It's alright ^^ I'm glad that ya liked the story and stuff though, did ya maybe have a favorite part in the story? I've always loved having more unique names in my stories.

Reply

Coco Longstaff
01:43 Jan 08, 2021

The first part where all of a sudden Indigo has a child. P.S. I love the way you did like 11 years old, 16 years old, that was really interesting and it was intriguing to see Harmony change throughout the book.

Reply

B. W.
01:58 Jan 08, 2021

I never thought that I'd make a story for this prompt because it didn't seem that interesting, until I finally managed to think of the plot for this ^^

Reply

Coco Longstaff
01:59 Jan 08, 2021

Well, everyone including me is glad that your made it then ^^ Good job!

Reply

B. W.
03:06 Jan 08, 2021

This isn't the best part of the series, I think really any of the other parts after this is way better.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Dalyane Deblois
21:35 Oct 20, 2020

Great story, makes me think of Percy Jackson a lot with Greek mythology and all!:)

Reply

B. W.
22:00 Oct 20, 2020

thanks ^^ well i've always loved Greek Mythology and this was kind of inspired by Percy Jackson

Reply

Dalyane Deblois
22:28 Oct 20, 2020

Yes I guessed it was! I love Harmony too!:)

Reply

B. W.
22:34 Oct 20, 2020

I decided to give her a goddess parent that wasn't well known or something

Reply

Dalyane Deblois
23:40 Oct 20, 2020

That's a great idea, it's more original this way!

Reply

B. W.
23:54 Oct 20, 2020

I don't even think Iris is in a lot of stuff

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Anii ✨
21:27 Oct 15, 2020

Oh wow! Nice story! It kinda reminds me of that Pixar spark-short "Float." If you do a part two (wait, have you done one already?), I think it would be nice to get some inspiration from the short film. I dunno, just a suggestion. I guess you could find it on youtube or Disney plus. Anyway, I do spot some grammatical errors, but that's okay, I guess. Also, Yess! Harmony's going to Camp-Half-Blood! So, I really liked the way you created this story and it's in Indigo's point of view, and, to be honest, it was beautiful! One thing ...

Reply

Anii ✨
21:28 Oct 15, 2020

Oh wait, "the camp" is part 2? (I looked at the other comments.) Okay then! I will read that too soon!

Reply

Show 0 replies
B. W.
21:34 Oct 15, 2020

"the camp" is the next part/part 2 and i saw the comment below this one so your right, go check it out and leave feedback. she ISNT going to camp half-blood, she's going to a different camp that i made. Though thanks, i'm glad you enjoyed the story ^^ did you maybe have a favorite part in the story? Also, if you have any type of questions for this series, then feel free to ask me, i'll answer them ^^ Yes, i do know that there are some errors in my story, though it's to late for me to go and edit it.

Reply

Anii ✨
02:29 Oct 16, 2020

Oh, okay. Creating a new camp is pretty creative. Good idea! About favorite parts, well, I guess I really liked the part in which Indigo was kinda considering whether or not to call someone, and then her daughter immediately starts to fly. :)

Reply

B. W.
02:38 Oct 16, 2020

Yep and i'm glad you liked it ^^

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Leslie Phare
01:33 Oct 01, 2020

I really like where this is headed. A few grammatical issues, nothing that can't be resolved with a little editing. It would be nice to know more of Indigo's fears and concerns as Harmony grows, I would love to see you develop this into something more because the concept is so compelling and I'm loving the imagery!

Reply

B. W.
01:57 Oct 01, 2020

Thank's i'm glad that ya liked this ^^ Did ya maybe have a favorite part for it or something?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Megan Sutherland
00:46 Sep 26, 2020

Good story B.W.

Reply

B. W.
00:48 Sep 26, 2020

Thank's i'm glad ya liked it ^^ did you maybe have a favorite part or something?

Reply

Megan Sutherland
00:49 Sep 26, 2020

Idkk, it was all ok

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
03:17 Sep 25, 2020

Overall, a really good theme. Just a few minor mistakes as listed below. 1. when you wrote "and get together" in the first paragraph, maybe you could have said, "and they'd get together. It's a minor detail, but it makes it flow better. 2. If they both ever wanted kids: I think the "ever" is unnecessary here. 3. Instead of though, here she was, maybe, well, here she was (2nd paragraph) 4. In the 2nd paragraph write, "daughter of Iris, goddess of blah blah blah" again, a minor detail but still important. 5. the first line of th...

Reply

B. W.
03:19 Sep 25, 2020

That's fine ^^ and awww thank you for that. Thank you for the advice with it though it's to late to really go and edit that all, but i'm glad that you at least liked the story and gave me that lil advice :)

Reply

03:35 Sep 25, 2020

Of course!!! I'll read ur 2nd one tomorrow cuz I have to go to bed soon

Reply

B. W.
03:36 Sep 25, 2020

Yeah that's fine i understand ^^ night

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.