13 comments

Mystery

The forest glows in a green shade of colours silently speaking to winds which have been seeping from past. The wonderful photo was clutched between the hands of a boy which had been captured last year.

The boy with a tiny body was in deep sleep. His parents had been planning this day since weeks ago. The door was unlocked slowly. His parents crept in carrying a large birthday cake. They touched the boys head and unexpectedly a yelling sound came and gusty figure took off his parents. The boy was shocked and woke up instantly. He was dizzied looking and worried when looked into the mirror.

This dream is haunting since his parents disappeared. He was now fourteen years old with the hairy looking head with black gazes.

" Krishna come here will you please", said a familiar voice but this was not the normal tone.

Krishna went downstairs and stared at the old looking man. He understood everything at once and for all. It was a mixed emotion for him. The old man with a black suit gave a tight hug to him.

" How are you, Krishna," said his grandfather.

Feeling the stares of her aunt and uncle.

He said," I am excellent here, do not worry about me".

Now, this was an odd circumstance where you feel joyful but could not express it. Grandfather was swallowed looking.

At a night stroll with his grandfather, he mentions about the dream first time. Grandfather looked horrified and a cheering face said that he had got the idea. He said," then visit your mom and dad graves maybe they want to see you".

The boy said," Could you can take me then,"

He said, " I 'am afraid not, you have to be on your path".

After that conversation, Krishna planned for days knowing that his aunt and uncle would not allow him to go. At a very young age, he decides his fate. At one night mid of September, he seeks out the home and deciding to never return it again. It was clear moonlight outside feeling the breeze first time we took the bag and strolled up the street.

After that Krishna spend months in search of its parents grave roaming from city to city checking each grave.

This was not the hardest job but still, it made it difficult for him. He was never away from home. On the journey, many people took care of Krishna and most were impressed by his mission and some made fun of him.

One day he went to the temple to just pray, a pandit was chanting some words," You would never find out what you want unless you lost yourself in those mighty winds".

" how could winds help him"? He was puzzled over a few hours unless a man was shouting something in the bazaar," This is a lifetime opportunity to visit Kedarnath temple on the highest mountain peak where winds blow you apart and tracking is dangerous as waking from dead".

He got the hint but there was one problem he had didn't have enough money to go. He soon found out the job as a waiter in the restaurant though it was against child labour the manger of the restaurant said he pays equal to everyone. Krishna was now keeping his daily customers happy by conversing with them. Everyone was happy because of his work.

He made some new friends and was buying time. He also got to his nerves when was left alone to sleep. Soon enough a pandemic broke out which took many lives. The worst situation got over him and with this worst condition, he has to lose his job with a considerable amount of cash.

He left for the Kedarnath with other pilgrims chanting the words "Lord Shiva". Though Krishna was not interested in god do not have faith in god. But believed in helping others. Many people could be seen maybe thousands were moving together. But pandemic many were afraid and as the last journey of life took off to the holy place. Which has a history of Hindu God, "Lord Shiva".

The huge Himalayan range could be seen from the foot of it they all had every narrow path to walk. As the Krishna climbed higher and higher the ice cap was getting nearer but it was now too far maybe forty-two days. At the millions of star had shown on that night everything looked bright in the dark sky. Few people were explaining about the importance of stars which used to be more precisely studied in ancient time.

The walking was the toughest part of the journey but if you have the spirit you walk many miles even without getting exhausted if it was not a pilgrim many people had been given climbing at two thousand feet.

As the Krishan passed by many villages gave them to eat and sleep in their residence. It was never ever-ending journey but surely he had to find out the truth. It was last night in the village and by tomorrow he would be able to feel the winds which would give him some clue. But at midnight the whether got changed it started to snow heavily as if feeling every pothole. There was screaming and yelling from outside. At top of the temple, there were many people stuck the storm was growing strong wild.

Krishan took off with some brave men to ensure nobody would be buried in the snow. The path was dark only making sharp golden fire sparking from the lamp which was carried by men. This was tracked which would be taken up by tomorrow but it leads to the destination of his life. Suddenly an avalanche broke off from top of the mountain which broke the chain and Krishna was carried far away it took many hours for Krishan to wake up until the moonlight appeared like a diamond in the sky. Many distinct peaks could be seen but no temple was visible it makes no sense. Soon at the edge of steep slope sat dark blue looking figure hair overgrown tided in burn above it Trishul looked sharp. He sat facing other peaks its back on Krishna. Krishan got up and was trying to say something but no words came out.

Blue man spoked," You are living your dream but do you know where it would end?"

Krishan was shivering not fear but of cold, he was not used to this weather he wore many jackets but still did not have words to say astonished by the man appeared. He had turned himself not single cloth was covered over his body only some sort of tiger skins was tied to his hips his neck was pure blue.

Shiva said," You wanted to find your parents grave but I would like to tell there is no grave of your parents. You only came to my orders everything was planned ".

Horror struck to his throat this all journey was pointless nothing could be achieved.

Shiva said in high pitch voice," You're my son after all, How would you able to see my grave You were born due to my anger was lost it took me ages to find you".

" At speaking of end there is no end and no start. They're just human theories to achieve something at a definite time so they start at a specific time and ends but it was never started at all. The only thing which exists it's just you. Can you imagine an infinite circle same applies to everything from the universe to humans"

" The end would never come unless we end it ".


July 24, 2020 16:44

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

13 comments

נιмму 🤎
20:21 Jul 24, 2020

From the title to the ending, this never steers away from a masterpiece

Reply

09:49 Jul 25, 2020

Thanks for that!

Reply

Show 0 replies
03:39 Jul 26, 2020

Can you help me with the feedback of my video it's on YouTube by the name of Space 360. Sorry to bother you! https://youtu.be/f1fyqNOVmVM

Reply

נιмму 🤎
06:08 Jul 26, 2020

For sure I'll check it out when I can and let you know

Reply

03:02 Jul 27, 2020

Ok! take your time and then let me know.

Reply

נιмму 🤎
21:07 Jul 27, 2020

I commented on your video and liked it my youtube username is B!squ!t_Queen ?

Reply

01:11 Jul 28, 2020

thanks a lot!, you gave time to watch and the comment I have read it!🙂

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
That Asian Creep
13:22 Feb 14, 2021

Great story!

Reply

20:01 Feb 14, 2021

Thanks

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Deborah Angevin
10:54 Aug 17, 2020

Nicely written story. I enjoyed reading it, Prathamesh! P.S: would you mind checking my recent story out, "Grey Clouds"? Thank you :D

Reply

18:09 Aug 17, 2020

Yes, I would surely check it! Thank you

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
ADHI DAS
16:23 Jul 26, 2020

Nicely done ☺️

Reply

01:16 Jul 27, 2020

Thanks a lot!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.