633 comments

Funny East Asian Romance

It was almost unfair to know that he owned a bakery and that HIS customers lionized him. What was she supposed to do? Celebrate and pop a champagne? Or flip her hair on his face and walk down the street with her heels (as high as her ego) click-clacking against the gravel? 


With a cup of brewed latte in her hand, Winona stared out into the window of her Nemesis’s bakery. Ryū’s bakery looked... pretentious. Like him. He put far too much effort into achieving a dashing countenance. In his bakery, huge translucent chandeliers with lustrous glass orbs hung overhead; wooden Shiba Inu showpieces of a fine golden hue sat atop the table right in front of the display shelf. But the saddest part of it all was that he never realised it; he didn’t have to because he always succeeded with being dicty. 


Customers-slash-fans would come swarming into his lab for a selfie. Yes, you heard it right. Forget the experiments that took sweat, determination and sprained back and wrists to create the best desserts the town had ever savoured. Selfies had the potential to end world hunger.


Selfie a day keeps hunger away. How convenient!


Ryū and Winona weren’t on their best terms. How would they, in fact? They inaugurated their bakeries at the same time; were literal neighbours, their house part bakery faced each other. Their sales statistics ran a marathon, so fierce and irresolute of who was going to win. It was a Top 100 Billboard Chart, fans screaming their lungs out, elating the competing stars and whatnot. However, Winona felt like the Chart hadn’t nominated her for the award. What a bummer! 


From the appearance of Ryū’s Wagashi, they looked appeasing and palatable. With years of practice and techniques, he had to accomplish an immaculate job.


In the name of holy peanut butter, why had Ryū occupied her mind?


Winona smacked herself in the head and took a sip from her latte that had lost its warmth from daydreaming. She leaned on the counter and watched Ryū, regarding his every move; the flick of his wrist when he squeezed smooth buttercream onto the cake sponge, the way he blew away his brunette strands of hair that fell over his forehead, cascading his eyes. 


“Staring at him, AGAIN?” Keiko, one employee, piped in. Winona squinted her eyes, bothered by her shrill voice. “If you’re so insistent, hit on him, already. Easy-peasy.” Keiko grinned and shrugged her shoulders as if speaking with experience.


“Yeah, sure. Where do I get the stones from?” Winona looked at the employee and smirked. 


“Do you need to see a therapist?” 


She waved this off. Hearing this so many times had her accustomed to it, but she often wondered if her employee was correct.


Keiko disappeared into the kitchen, informing Winona that she’d go to deliver a few packages down some blocks. 


Winona checked her wristwatch, ten minutes before opening the bakery for her morning customers. She leaned back and melted into the chair, reminiscing about the old days when her mother was alive. That day when she’d taught her the traditional recipe. Now, it had no soul to it, its spirit had ripped apart; ripped naked of its essence that the family had woven together.


The bakery thronged with customers. It was satisfying to see so many of them relish her creations. And since western desserts were new in the town, the bakery rabbled with those interested. 


After nearly eight in the evening, Winona shut the bakery and bid farewell to her employees and got to her side work. Tired as usual, she dragged herself upstairs to change into a pair of fresh clothes. Standing by the window, she sipped water from a tall glass when Ryū appeared in her line of sight, drying his damp hair with a towel. She didn’t bother looking away. She wouldn’t, actually, since she barely saw him without his baseball cap. His hair hugged his nape and shone like the fur of a Labrador. A split second later, their eyes met, Ryū’s jaws dropped open and a blood-red tint sneaked up his cheeks. With coordinated movements, they shrieked and drew the curtains. It was too much for them to handle (and too much second hand embarrassment for the writer). Winona leaned against the wall, blinked her eyes and shook her head. 


What if he gets to know I stalk him like crazy? She thought to herself, but discarded it and plopped onto her bed after knowing there was only one answer to it: a psycho.


There was a certain level of tiredness that equated insanity. For her, it was when she’d want to dislocate her spirit from her body and go out just for a short while, float to the place where all the souls went to be zen. Greet them and start hearty conversations with them. She knew she’d wake up feeling okay in the morning. It was simply a level of worn-out-ness that hurt.


🍡 🍡


Not even a couple hours had passed, and a calamity had to wreck downstairs. Winona shot up straight at the sound of the crash and refrained from rubbing her eyes. She was afraid that small action would take away her sleep. She stood up and stuffed her hands into the pockets of her pj’s. 


Eyes half-closed, she ran a mental calculation of who might be the culprit behind the noise. Rat? Human? Monster??


What was she supposed to do in a situation like this? What would people do if it were a scene from a horror movie? 


Well, nothing.


She was overthinking.


But speaking on a realistic note, yes, what’d she do?


Scream and scurry under the bed?


Challenge the monster that was drooling to gorb up her intestines?


Or act sensibly and check the place?


And be sure to turn the lights on as well. If it was Diana, she’d be quick enough to leave the house on time.


Winona entered the bakery’s kitchen through the back door and flicked on the lights. She grumbled, for the room was still dull. She grabbed onto a sauce pan and tiptoed toward the diner. Before she could even navigate the switchboard in the dark, she noticed a figure in the corner.


“The fu-”


She bumped into a table and jerked forward, collapsing onto the ground. The burglar gasped and hurried out through the broken window. Winona grunted at the pain that surged up her spine and knees. The burglar had broken in to nab her money wasn’t why she was angry, but it aerated her they might’ve skidooed with her confectioneries. She didn’t trouble going after them; she was just too sleepy to move a muscle, let alone activate her Flash mode and get hold of the intruder.  


Winona lay on the icy floor and dozed off to sleep. She’d no idea how long she’d been asleep for when the backdoor squeaked and in came Ryū, a baffled look contorting his face. He smirked but regained his composure as he approached the so-called lifeless body on the ground.


“You’re late,” Winona mumbled as she sat up. Ryū settled in the chair in front of her.


“Why were you on the floor?” Ryū said, astonished. “I was in the kitchen downstairs when I saw a woman leave your house in a hurry. I thought it was you, but you aren’t... a rake, so I chased her myself.”    


“First, did you catch her? Did you hit her with your knife? Second, when did you care? And last, YOU THINK I’M FAT?” Winona raised her voice and glared at Ryū, waiting for an answer.


“Damn. I should’ve approached you with caution. You work your mouth a lot. And to answer your questions,” Ryū sighed, haunting dark patches obvious under his eyes, “I caught her and I believe the correct term is stab. Man, she has some poor metabolism. I let her go, though. Don’t at me for this. She looked gullible, I couldn’t do anything. And yes, I do. But not enough for you.”


She humphed and mumbled, “Last question?”


“Look, I’m burnt out. I don’t chatter like you. Above all, I can’t believe you stalk me. Seriously?”


“Haha, what?” Winona fake laughed it off. She knew the deer’d fallen into the lion’s trap the instant their eyes met hours ago. “Well, take your trophy.” 


An awkward silence bloomed into the room. Both of them fidgeted with their clothes, Ryū admired the cars outside while Winona attempted at examining the bruise on her knees.


“Er, I gotta dip now,” Winona spoke up. Ryū nodded and got up, still refusing to look at her. She winced as she stood up. Her body ached, injured knees contributing more to the fatigue. 


“So, you’ve hurt yourself. Allow me to help you,” the man suggested, earning a questioning look from Winona.


She strode up the stairs, leaving a perplexed Ryū behind. He followed her, not knowing what to do.


“Dude, did the break-in traumatise you or what?” Ryū said when Winona attempted to slam the door on him. “Need a therapist?


Winona halted, confounded. “You... you. Nevermind.” She opened the door for him to get in. She passed him the first aid box from the drawer and perched on the bed with an ice pack. Ryū sat beside her, careful to maintain nineteen inches distance between them. After resting the ice pack on the knees, he helped her tie the elastic bandage around her knees, intimidated at the proximity. His heartbeat was unusual; erratic. It was never like this. Whenever they were around each other or when she was with his parents, he had a sudden adrenaline surge, all set in fight mode. 


It was past midnight when Ryū left the house. Winona stuffed her beetroot face into her pillow, exhaling violently as if she were a balloon and someone had deflated it. She decided she was going to play dead if anybody else chose her house to break into. She’d had enough. And with the annual festival greeting hello next week, sleep was everything she needed. 


Sleep is for the weak.  


🥧 🥧


Ennichi. The locals believed it was when a deity was born or left the world. 


The streets were glorious in their inception, fairy lights flourished into the dim sky. With colours splashed across the canvas of the sky, nobody could’ve been in a dull mood. It was an uplifting view, one which no one could step into with a discomposed temper.


Genuine smiles, cotton candies, Takoyaki, little girls in fairy dresses and a mouth stuffed with a concoction of savouries. 


Ah yes, that was Winona.


She stopped at each stall to taste every snack. No one was getting back without knowing what every authentic dish tasted like. Japan hadn't accustomed her to the spices it offered. So, this night, she saw it as a chance to devour every dish she could lay eyes on. 

Winona settled on the bank of a pond, among a couple others who were waiting for something she didn’t know of. She would’ve popped another ball of Takoyaki into her mouth when somebody snuggled into her side. She squealed and turned to look at a Shiba Inu trying to make her pet it. 


“Where’s your owner, huh?” she said in a singsong voice and tickled it under the jaw. 


It leapt into her lap and she cuddled it in her arms; the pup adoring the warmth. 


“Oak? Oh, this kid,” a voice said, and when Winona turned to look at the owner, both yelled in surprise.


“Eh, you- “Ryū yelled.


“Yes, me, but why you?”


“That’s MY dog. Hand her over to me.” 


“No. How do you expect me to trust you? You could be an animal trafficker, for all I know.” 


“ME? Unbelievable,” he said and shook his head in disapproval, opening his arms for Oak. “Come here.”


Oak pounced on him and licked him all over his face. Winona gawked at them, not knowing how to react. So she got back to eating, whereas Ryū plopped on the soft grass and lay next to her. Winona was self-conscious suddenly. She wasn’t the best at hiding stuff, was she? Ryū pulled her by her sleeve so she was lying on the grass too. 


“Look at the stars,” he whispered as he pointed out to the sky, “charming like y- O-Oak.” 


“Yeah, she’s a cotton ball.”


“Does not mean I’ll let you pet her.”


“No shit, Sherlock."


“That’s my girl... Oak, I mean.” Ryū said and snuggled into her. 


Winona could’ve snoozed. Her eyes had almost slammed shut when Ryū shook her shoulders and showed her the fireworks flaring their incandescent colours across the sky. 


“We’re having hanabi all night,” Ryū squealed as a smile contorted his lips. 


“Hanabi?” 


“You don’t know? H-how long have you been living here for?” 


“Three years, almost.”


“Yet you DON’T KNOW WHAT HANABI IS?”


“Now I know and STOP SCREAMING, FOR GOD’S SAKE,” Winona said and gobbled down another piece of takoyaki.


“Right. I’m sorry.” 


Fireworks burst, whizzed and glimmered? in the sky. A few slammed for seven or eight minutes. Some scattered in the air after a loud noise, some were fireballs with a fire ribbon to the sky. Cheers and delighted shouts rose from the crowd. There were chrysanthemums and unopened parachutes, so dazzling. 


Winona didn’t realize Ryū had been staring at her when she turned to look at him instinctively. Red sparked in his eyes, they glazed under the busy sky. He seemed occupied in her eyes. Her muscles tensed under his gaze as she diverted her attention to the passers-by. They were four noses away from each other and when Winona blinked; they were half a nose close. She never thought he’d look this intimidating. Her heart thumped too loud and her pulse raced when Ryū placed a thumb under her chin and leaned in.


Wasn’t Ryū supposed to stay a nemesis?


So this is how falling in love anime-style feels like? 


Then, shit! 


🥨 🥨

December 10, 2020 17:25

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

633 comments

Radhika Diksha
04:47 Dec 16, 2020

A split second later, their eyes met, Ryū’s jaws dropped open and a blood-red tint sneaked up his cheeks. Ryū sat beside her, careful to maintain nineteen inches distance between them. Ryū sat beside her, careful to maintain nineteen inches distance between them. my favorite sentences from the story. I genuinely loved it. I agree I'm hopeless romantic.

Reply

Orenda .
04:49 Dec 16, 2020

Aww yay, I'm so glad you liked it! Thank you so much for reading :-)

Reply

Radhika Diksha
04:51 Dec 16, 2020

you can check out my stories too. I would love your feedback. By the way, I write my opinion with truth and observation. Not like some other who just say 10/10 and make you upvote their comments as well as ask for your help.

Reply

Orenda .
04:54 Dec 16, 2020

I will when I can. Right, I can see that. Yeah I understand.

Reply

Radhika Diksha
05:00 Dec 16, 2020

I don't want you to comment on my stories, just one would be enough for me.

Reply

Orenda .
05:10 Dec 16, 2020

Sure, sure. I'm getting to it.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

hhHhhahahhHhHHhHhHAAAAAAaaaaAAAHHHHAAAaa GET WINONA A FREAKIN' THEARPIST!!!!!!! AnImE dEmOnSlAyEr FalLiNg In LoVe StYlE EEEEEEE hahahahahahhaahhaaaaaaaa

Reply

Orenda .
03:25 Dec 14, 2020

Yeee haha. Thank youu :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
B. W.
20:31 Dec 24, 2020

do you maybe see the new prompts as well?

Reply

Orenda .
03:34 Dec 25, 2020

I didn't check them all.

Reply

B. W.
03:41 Dec 25, 2020

Oh

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Bianka Nova
17:15 Dec 22, 2020

Nicely done! Maybe you should've put the anime reference in the beginning though. Would make it easier for non-anime fans like me to get a better grasp of the imagery ;) Loved this one: "In the name of holy peanut butter" And I'm still wondering whether some descriptions were overly complicated or not (I had to check a couple of words, maybe it's just me who's stupid 🤪) Anyway, once I read some of the other stories, I'll be able to judge better. So far, this and the Uncle Dallas one were quite good :)

Reply

Orenda .
17:29 Dec 22, 2020

Thank you! I included the last line only after I neared the end of the story and didn't think about non-weebs. Haha. But I'll keep that in mind if I plan to include anime references in future. Aw, thanks. On a related note, listen to Peanut Butter by Easy Life ;) Ooh, I love descriptions and perhaps overdid them? Maybe not? I must've put some extra descriptions too, so it's heavy. Sure, thanks so much :D

Reply

Bianka Nova
17:54 Dec 22, 2020

Thanks for the tip! Great song! I saw the lockdown version and it reminded me a bit of our local Barcelona guys from Stay Homas. You could check them out if you like :)

Reply

Orenda .
18:13 Dec 22, 2020

Ah, right. I'll be sure to check them out then :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
B. W.
02:14 Dec 21, 2020

ya wanna hear a joke?

Reply

Orenda .
03:16 Dec 21, 2020

Ye sure.

Reply

B. W.
03:22 Dec 21, 2020

Knock knock

Reply

Orenda .
03:32 Dec 21, 2020

Who dis?

Reply

B. W.
03:47 Dec 21, 2020

Kanga

Reply

Orenda .
03:56 Dec 21, 2020

You've told me this thrice.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
05:42 Dec 19, 2020

Orenda- You shoulda just forced me to read this. *sobs cause I spent my time on the stupid exams*😭 Anyways!! This was such a catching story, I don't know how you do it but the humor flowed naturally! Maybe cause your a funny person in general! But this was greattt! Usually I find your stories very different from how you are described in my head but like this oneee was spot onnnn! I just loved ittt! It was nice and sweet, but also had guts and thoughts that made it even more funnier! I loved the ending too- and it definitely was an anime st...

Reply

Orenda .
05:47 Dec 19, 2020

HEYY UGOCHI. LONG TIME NO SEEE. Eh, I wouldn't want your mum spanking me. Haha. Ooh how do you think of my stories then? Serious, moody and gloomy ,😑, like that? LOL. thank you sooo much for coming here. Also, I have like, two more stories for you to read lol. But the first one is incomplete so don't read it at the moment. Read "Uncle Dallas" that i collab-ed with Ray :-)))

Reply

06:06 Dec 19, 2020

Haha😂 HEY! Noo none of that, it just wasn't.....you. And like that isn't a bad thing. I get a funny free spirit from you so just joyful, funny! But also sensitive- like when we comment and stuff. But when I read your stories it was just surprising cause I didn't know you had that in you, it was like "dang Orenda" but this one really just matched with how I saw you in my head. And I think thats great! Well actually both sides are great, it was just cool how it matched. Yeahhh I'll get to them! My week off is biting me in the butt since I pr...

Reply

Orenda .
06:19 Dec 19, 2020

Aww yay, that means a lot :"D Okayy, no problem.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
13:29 Dec 18, 2020

Okay, done!! (It’s me, Aerin.) You’re at a perfect 9500 points, tenth!!!!!! Now I’ve gotta go get ready for school, lol. Hope this twenty min of upvoting made you smile 😆 Bye!

Reply

Orenda .
13:35 Dec 18, 2020

It put a huge smile, Rin. You guys, what are you doing, huh??

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
13:27 Dec 18, 2020

OMG!! YES! YOU’RE TOP TEN AGAIN!!!!! Tied with 11th, actually. I’ll go upvote a bit more to make sure you’ve claimed 10th. CLAIMED. Lol. Congrats!!

Reply

Orenda .
13:35 Dec 18, 2020

AERINNNN OH MY GOD. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE. Thank youuu. But sorry, I haven't prepared my speech because this was totally unexpected.

Reply

13:36 Dec 18, 2020

Aw, no problem! My pleasure. Haha :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
13:36 Dec 18, 2020

Aw, no problem! My pleasure. Haha :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
WaterIsDeep :D
09:25 Dec 17, 2020

Noice this is cool! I like the plot and it's realistic. Tbh, hadn't even heard of Hanabi before. I Googled it and it sounds interesting. The ū in Ryū adds some - idk - accent? This is way better than I think I will ever write.

Reply

Orenda .
14:03 Dec 17, 2020

Aw yay, thank you so much for reading this. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Yes, "ū" adds an accent to the name. Aw don't say that, you can never know your worth if don't start writing. Just start! Thanks again:D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Arjit Bansal
21:57 Dec 16, 2020

Hey, it was a great story and I really enjoyed reading it. The ending and anime reference was just brownie points all over for an otaku like me but yeah it was great regardless of my personal bias. I mean if we were counting those then I'd have to mention how I'm a sucker for a good romance too. Anyways, so according to this critique circle thingy I need to offer critiques and suggestions and I feel underqualified since I'm new here and well you seem great at what you do. But still, if I were to suggest or critique anything, I'd say that...

Reply

Orenda .
02:56 Dec 17, 2020

Aw, thanks for reading, Arjit. I'm so glad it was worth critiquing. Right. Another writer pointed it out, but I didn't edit it. My bad 😂 and the story's already been approved, but yay, I'm flattered. Thank you so much :-)

Reply

Arjit Bansal
06:48 Dec 17, 2020

I should be the one thanking you since it was thanks to you I was able to read a great story. And yeah, you don't have to edit it, it's just sort of a suggestion for your future endeavours. All the best. P.S: ((Shameless self promotion)) check my story out sometime, I'd love to hear your views on it. No pressure, just in case you get the time.

Reply

Orenda .
07:03 Dec 17, 2020

The story's been approved, but even though I couldn't edit anything, I'll keep the suggestion in mind :-) P.S. it's all okay. We start out by promoting ourselves so that more people discover us, that's what I did in the beginning. Sure, I'll check it out when I can. :D

Reply

Arjit Bansal
14:36 Dec 18, 2020

Well, thanks a lot and good luck.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Radhika Diksha
10:05 Dec 16, 2020

Do you read wattpad anime stories. Like Ryu is a character of a story. I just saw a video of the writer RYu who like makes video in her characters. Today I got to know about anime stories hence I thought I should talk to you.

Reply

Orenda .
10:12 Dec 16, 2020

I'm a weeb but eh, nah I don't read anime stories. I think fanfic writers go too far with their characters and it gets difficult to get through them. Ohh I haven't heard about her.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Radhika Diksha
04:18 Dec 16, 2020

hi Orenda. good morning from here

Reply

Orenda .
04:32 Dec 16, 2020

Hey Radhika.

Reply

Radhika Diksha
04:49 Dec 16, 2020

hi

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Radhika Diksha
17:39 Dec 15, 2020

I know it's so irrelevant but I was a big fan of Vayd, I really like him. And in the last story, we kinda had a fun and informative talk. But his sudden resignation has made my heart cry. I want to know the reason? I can't really sleep. What happened?

Reply

Orenda .
17:45 Dec 15, 2020

I know, right? It's sad for everybody. he's hurt by how toxic reedsy has grown. Tom got trolled by people across platforms because of his opinion.

Reply

Radhika Diksha
17:47 Dec 15, 2020

Like what opinion? i dont want to dig in but if I don't get to the bottom I will grow anxious.

Reply

Radhika Diksha
18:02 Dec 15, 2020

Im literally asking every one Do you know Vayd? Why did he leave? Can he come back?

Reply

Orenda .
18:14 Dec 15, 2020

ha, we've been closest friends for over half a year, already. So what really happened is that Tom commented on someone's story saying it was terrible and he didn't understand how they were so high on the leaderboard. He basically criticized the upvoting system and all though the way he expressed it all was harsh. He deleted it all later on. Then people trolled him outside of reedsy, very heavily. That obvio hurt him and also, Vayd. He will come back, but he needs time to feel better.

Reply

Radhika Diksha
18:18 Dec 15, 2020

Like where did he got trolled? on other social media platforms?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
B. W.
20:56 Dec 14, 2020

I know everyones really sad and stuff about it, there's probably nothing or not that much I can do for you or anyone else. but maybe I could make you a story or something to cheer you up a small bit?

Reply

Orenda .
02:59 Dec 15, 2020

That's very considerate of you, B but I think you need a break. Just spend a few days away from reedsy or even if you're here, don't spend much time and don't write.

Reply

B. W.
03:02 Dec 15, 2020

Uh- well two things, im working on yet another new novel that I thought of like a few hours ago, so that's like 9 novels now. I also may have written another regular story during the time you were gone and stuff, its already kinda out now :/

Reply

Orenda .
03:07 Dec 15, 2020

Oh, cool. But working on 9 isn't cool. Focus on a novel or two. Right, I'll check it out sometime later.

Reply

B. W.
03:09 Dec 15, 2020

thats what im sort of doing in a way, I'm not doing all of them at the same time, I switch between some of them and work on a specific one for a few days or so then switch again.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
B. W.
18:50 Dec 14, 2020

I don't wanna cause anything else, maybe I should go at some point?

Reply

Orenda .
18:57 Dec 14, 2020

you're not causing anything. You shouldn't be leaving because of the guilt you feel, that's no reason for you to leave. But, if other reasons, it's your decision and we respect it, but don't leave because "it was your fault".

Reply

B. W.
18:58 Dec 14, 2020

its not a reason?

Reply

Orenda .
19:03 Dec 14, 2020

Not at all.

Reply

B. W.
19:19 Dec 14, 2020

I just don't want to make anyone else leave, your all my friends and I don't you or someone else to leave.

Reply

Orenda .
19:27 Dec 14, 2020

YOU'RE not making any one else leave. And I assure you we aren't leaving and if we ever do so, we've leave a goodbye personally.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
B. W.
07:41 Dec 14, 2020

I'm kinda just freaking out now and I have no idea whats going on, I just checked again and besides him not having any stories anymore he doesn't have any comments either and his profile picture is just blank now.

Reply

Orenda .
07:53 Dec 14, 2020

Yeah that's what happened when his acc glitched at first.

Reply

B. W.
07:57 Dec 14, 2020

How does this glitch even happen?? its really weird

Reply

Orenda .
07:58 Dec 14, 2020

I've no idea lol. And it's weird to see how his acc glitched twice unless it was something totally different.

Reply

B. W.
07:59 Dec 14, 2020

when did the first glitch even happen?

Reply

Orenda .
08:00 Dec 14, 2020

I think it was in August-September.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Cam Croz
01:13 Dec 14, 2020

I LOVE THIS 😍 I freaking love the anime lay out and it definelty got laughs out of me. Awesome job!

Reply

Orenda .
03:24 Dec 14, 2020

Yayy, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thank youu for reading :-D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sia S
04:49 Dec 12, 2020

Hey Oreo!! Man, I'm craving oreos now. Wanna collab? I luve the new promptss

Reply

Orenda .
05:14 Dec 12, 2020

Lol. You can eat me. No, I'm just kidding, I don't like cannibals. Well yess, B and I are planning on collabing too. But I wish to write on two prompts: mystery and job ones.

Reply

Sia S
05:17 Dec 12, 2020

Lmaoo, oh okay. I wanted to write on the mystery one too.

Reply

Orenda .
05:18 Dec 12, 2020

Ooh cool. Looking forward to it then.

Reply

Sia S
05:18 Dec 12, 2020

Nice. So we collabing?

Reply

Orenda .
05:20 Dec 12, 2020

We are, for sure. But when? It was supposed to be first come first serve. I don't remember who asked first LOL. I'll let you know.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
21:51 Dec 10, 2020

Haha, love this! Your writing is getting soooo good, Ren, like even better than before. Awesome plot and character-building, plus super creative descriptions! ‘a smile contorts his lips’ is such a great line, I might have to steal it 😏🤣 All in all, great take on the prompt and an enjoyable story!!

Reply

Orenda .
03:43 Dec 11, 2020

Aw, yaya! Thank you so muchh. I think so too. My first story?? Doesn't even deserve a place on reedsy XD and yeahh, you sure can! Thank you again for reading it <33

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Amany Sayed
20:47 Dec 10, 2020

Soo cute and amazing! I love it. It's nearly perfect. I knowwww this is unhelpful, but there were a few grammar mistakes. Let me find a couple at least : “No shit, Sherlock. Needs end punctuation .“Need a therapist? Need a spaceroo after the period. Title suggestion: Need a therapist?

Reply

Orenda .
03:40 Dec 11, 2020

Ayee, thank youu, Amany. I'm flattered these words are coming from the romance queen. I was nervous to hear your feedback. But THANK YOUU :-) oh yeahh, thanks for the catch, sis. And I love the title, I'm changing it soon 😂

Reply

Amany Sayed
13:48 Dec 11, 2020

Has my stamp of approval! Welcome! yay, so glad you like it!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.