241 comments

Speculative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP2AP0WvHkc


Judas felt he knew everyone that came into the Mauve Room. He knew their sunken eyes, the desperate gazes as they searched in vain for a person to help them. He always found it ridiculous that they would look to an Executive for help, but they would still look at him, every time without fail. A deep red glowing band circled their necks, and he knew they had committed heinous crimes, but he couldn’t help feeling amused. They were like beggars, with all their money squandered, and he a nobleman. Even if they gambled their way to glory, he would never stop feeling amused at them.


That morning, it was a woman. Judas never got to know their names. He only remembered their faces, shelving them in a photo album of sorts stashed in his brain. This one had no nose. He’d never seen one without a nose. They were like circus animals, the prisoners. It was quite amusing to him.


“What you laugh at?” The woman asked. She had that crude accent that was customary of those from the Outskirts. It only made Judas chuckle more to himself. He had been doing his job for some forty years, but he never decided to be polite. The guards didn’t care; they had captured the offenders. They had tied them up, interrogated them, slapped them a couple of times. Polite wasn’t a word in their Begspeak-Noblespeak dictionary.


“Oh, nothing. Just the hole on your face.” With that solemn sentence, Judas grabbed the chalice of mauve liquid and threw it on her face. Then he looked away.


Five minutes later, the screams left the room, and he turned around to clean up the remains.


Judas lived in the Mauve Room. Well, it was more an extension of it that he slept and ate in, but everything else, he did in there. He couldn’t even remember that time before his recruitment where he had multiple rooms to himself. Over time working here, Judas had learned to thrive in solitude. It was quite nice once you got used to it.


For fifteen weeks after the execution, Judas woke up and tended to the laboratory. The more of the mauve liquid he poured on an offender, the more he had to recreate and tend to. It was a complicated process for a rare commodity. Early in his career, he had to have a servant to oversee him. Judas didn’t feel any shame for putting the man out of a job once he had learned it enough. Once, years later, after time had passed, the man came back. Judas smiled at seeing his face, but frowned at the red band around his neck.


After twenty weeks of preparation, a file appeared at his mail-slot. The mail-slot was the only work thing that lived in his bedroom, sitting there in a metal outfit. He would have to execute the offender that the file contained.


This time, it was a cold, blue-eyed face. He had blonde hair and piercing cheekbones. It looked as if he had chiseled his face out of ice and spray-painted it pale white. Judas felt no amusement, for the first time, as he looked at the face and sighed… it wasn’t often that he had to execute a nobleman. There would be no laughing or smiling involved, only a solemn ceremony of death. There would have to be a significant period of mourning.


When the day came, ten weeks later, Judas was feeling dread. Dread didn’t normally accompany an execution. They were very rare occasions, like this one. His feet felt heavy as soon as he swung them out of bed, flopping down and sticking to the floor. As he pushed on his shoes, they curled and felt uncomfortable and itchy.


There he waited until the guards pounded on the door. In those times, Judas would try to shut off his mind, to be entirely averse to all things happening, though of those there were very little. When the sound came, he rushed to the door in a flurry of having a purpose. There stood the guards, waiting with the cold-faced nobleman.


Judas kept his eyes down. The nobleman was higher-ranked than him, any nobleman would be, so he had to show them respect even in death. As the cold eyes set down upon him, he felt a shiver. It was cold, cruel, unforgiving. Curse the man who sent it, he thought.


Judas felt unnaturally alone in a room filled with five people. He felt as if the Mauve Room was the one place he’d rather avoid at that time, as if there was no worse room to live in. At the time, he kept his mind silent, as if to shield his thoughts and emotions from the intruder. How funny, he would think later, that when one feels out of place they are so much more efficient in any task laid upon them!


“Well? Get on with it!” the guard shouted. They were an impatient lot, not willing to be any more in the presence of the prisoner than Judas did. As a rule, they prefer not to take up much time with the ceremonies; if they finished early, the bar would be open until midnight. The guards thought with one mind, moved with one motion, mirrored across the four.


Judas had no concept of time, not as the guards did. In a way, he was as helpless as the prisoners, locked up in his little cell. His little room.


“All right, I’m getting on,” He fumbled. There was an awkward silence, the prisoner’s gaze fixed upon Judas, unflinching, uncaring. He picked up the vat of purple fluid, took a deep breath and cast his eyes down. Then, looking away almost instantly, he dumped it on the nobleman’s head. He had done the deed. Now there would be months of waiting… waiting in the silence for something to do other than wait.


Sure enough, twenty weeks later, the file came. In those weeks where there was nothing, barely anything to do, he would shut his mind off to anything, hole himself up in the walls of himself. Deep within the recesses, he found profound peace in waiting. That was the only constant in a life like his.

March 12, 2021 13:47

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

241 comments

Radhika Diksha
17:18 Mar 13, 2021

Hey, I have come back. Starting a new series. Would love your comments and feedback. Hope you love this story.

Reply

. .
17:42 Mar 13, 2021

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY RADHIKAAAAAAAAA!!!! I'LL CHECK YOURS OUT ASAP!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
13:15 Mar 13, 2021

Here's why it took so long to comment on your story lol: Me: *starts reading story* *has hw due so does it* *comes back to this story* *gets sidetracked by the comments* *has to sleep so sleeps* I'm kinda late sorryyyyy 👏🏾You👏🏾are👏🏾excellent👏🏾with👏🏾emotion👏🏾in👏🏾your👏🏾stories👏🏾 The emotions are ON POINT. All of the characters have such great personalities, and that, along with ~emotion~, is expressed in 1k words. Well done. I can already see how much your writing has grown, and I've only read your works for a few months. Your stories now have...

Reply

. .
17:53 Mar 13, 2021

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reply

18:14 Mar 13, 2021

You're welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Wirda Bibi
12:28 Mar 13, 2021

okay soooooooo........YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR. your whole comment box is filled with it and its true and i liked your story too!!!!!!

Reply

. .
13:04 Mar 13, 2021

Awwwwwwwwewwwww that’s so sweeeet!!!!

Reply

Wirda Bibi
15:00 Mar 13, 2021

No problem :)

Reply

Wirda Bibi
15:01 Mar 13, 2021

i will always be there to comment and like your stories.:)

Reply

. .
17:54 Mar 13, 2021

Aw thanks, Wirda!!!!

Reply

Wirda Bibi
17:47 Mar 15, 2021

no probs:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
03:19 Mar 13, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

. .
13:05 Mar 13, 2021

Heeheehee ok this is too much I have gotten it like fifty times 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reply

19:47 Mar 13, 2021

lol yeah XD did you see the p.s.?

Reply

. .
20:53 Mar 13, 2021

YESH I didddddd that’s so sweeeet

Reply

21:38 Mar 13, 2021

:) Are you writing anything for the new prompts?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Lit- We NEVER talk anymoreeeee D: But this was very chilling. *shivers* Great 👍🏻:D

Reply

. .
13:04 Mar 13, 2021

We donttttttttttttttttt cel

Reply

. .
17:50 Mar 13, 2021

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDX

Reply

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Laiba M
01:00 Mar 13, 2021

I know your comment threads are STOCK-full of this, but ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU...

Reply

. .
17:54 Mar 13, 2021

Lolllllllllllll they areeeeeeeeeee

Reply

Laiba M
18:14 Mar 13, 2021

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
00:02 Mar 13, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

Show 0 replies

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Felicity Anne
21:12 Mar 12, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

. .
00:28 Mar 13, 2021

Lollllllll

Reply

Felicity Anne
03:37 Mar 13, 2021

Haha it's a really cool idea!! The one that was sent to me said Isaac did it lol

Reply

. .
13:03 Mar 13, 2021

Oh yeah I got that after but Sia got it next and then meeeeeeeeeeeee

Reply

Felicity Anne
15:01 Mar 15, 2021

Lol yeah :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
19:38 Mar 12, 2021

I POSTED PART 20!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sapphire 🌼
17:05 Mar 12, 2021

OKAY WOW I think you named yourself the King of Emotion in stories? Yeah, I'm starting to see why. AAAAAAAH YESSS LILY'S THEME GOES SO WELL WITH THIS!!! *professional Saph has been activated* Your writing has changed quite a lot from when you first started. Your sentences flow more easier and your wording is perfect and amazing to read. Also, the writing you post nowadays feels more polished and professional lol. I CAUGHT THE SEMICOLON XD Is it weird that I still don't completely understand them? The concept/plot of the story wa...

Reply

. .
17:07 Mar 12, 2021

XDXDXDXDxDxdxdxdXDDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Thankooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and yes I thought it would!!!! I was like, what song fits... AH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHHHH AHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHH AHH HAHHHHHHHHHH AHH AHH AHHHHHHHHH AHHHH AHHH AHH YAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA Awwwwwwww that's so sweeeeeeeeeet!!! Semicolons are fun, they're just like making a second sentence but you don't want to completely separate it from the other, so you make them connected... kinda.

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
17:12 Mar 12, 2021

XDDDDD I like your thought process LOL XD Heheh no problemmmmm! Oooh! Yeah that's probably a better and more efficient way to put it, compared to the massive wikipedia page about semicolons lol. ehehe

Reply

. .
17:14 Mar 12, 2021

HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE ehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahshhahahahahahahahahahahahahalololololololololololololololololololololololololXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXPPPPPPXPPPPPXPPPPPXPPPPPXPPPPPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPPPPPXPPPPPXPPPPPXPPPPPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXPXP

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
17:15 Mar 12, 2021

ahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaaheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheeheeheheheheheheheheheh

Reply

. .
17:16 Mar 12, 2021

meepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeepmeep

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
16:53 Mar 12, 2021

I like how you kept every character different and unique from each other, especially with dialouge! The only critique I have is that you should have named it the mauve room; I mean, at least now our titles are almost matching, lol.

Reply

. .
17:00 Mar 12, 2021

XP Thank you so much!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
14:25 Mar 12, 2021

Wow, this story has a very interesting topic. It's very unique and amazing. Loved it!

Reply

. .
14:28 Mar 12, 2021

Thanks youuuuu!!!!

Reply

14:36 Mar 12, 2021

No problem! I would love it if you could check out my story, but only if you have time 😊

Reply

. .
14:41 Mar 12, 2021

OFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sia S
04:40 Mar 16, 2021

ARE YOU AAALIVEEEEEEESSE?????

Reply

. .
11:49 Mar 16, 2021

YESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reply

Sia S
11:53 Mar 16, 2021

YAYYYYYYYYTT WHATCHA DOINGGGG IM CHILLINGG AND FIGHTING MAH COUSINS

Reply

. .
11:55 Mar 16, 2021

WHAT IS FOGHT8NGVWITH???????? I'M VIBING WITH A BOOK IN SCHOOL.

Reply

Sia S
15:02 Mar 16, 2021

My sister snatched my Ipad, lol. OOOOOOHHHHHH NOICEEE

Reply

. .
15:26 Mar 16, 2021

XPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sunny 🌼
13:38 Mar 14, 2021

This story came out...what 4 days ago? Sorry for taking so long to read it. I was going to but got side-tracked BUT I'M HERE NOW! (How can I put this without sounding like an idiot...) You did great! Judas is a great protagonist that I can honestly kinda relate to (who needs people when you can stay in one room, all day, all alone). And the idea that one person is in charge of executing criminals was awesome. And NOW I'm curious as to what the strange liquids are, and why did the Noble get purple while the prisoners got red?

Reply

. .
15:45 Mar 14, 2021

Thank you so much!!!! And I’ll never tell.... heeheeheeheehee

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sia S
15:55 Mar 12, 2021

Lets spreaddddddd the cheer!!! spam this to everyone!: ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE A GREAT AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Reply

. .
15:59 Mar 12, 2021

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Reply

Sia S
16:02 Mar 12, 2021

OKIEEE

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sia S
15:08 Mar 12, 2021

WHERE SHOULD I MAKE RENNA AND HER GANG GO NEXT? (they don't have museums or malls over there) Art museum ✨: The Mall 👗:

Reply

. .
15:09 Mar 12, 2021

👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗👗 XP Or I'd make them try to hide so they can train, or even go to some place where a good healer lives, somewhere secluded.

Reply

Sia S
15:12 Mar 12, 2021

Yay! OoooooooooooOOOooooOohh XD noiceee

Reply

. .
15:13 Mar 12, 2021

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Reply

Sia S
15:15 Mar 12, 2021

:p

Reply

. .
15:17 Mar 12, 2021

Your bio... I'm not one of your fave or friendies????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? WAHHHHHHHHHHH..

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.