The Champions: Part 6

Submitted into Contest #87 in response to: Write about a mischievous pixie or trickster god.... view prompt

181 comments

Adventure Fantasy Mystery

I sat up wearily. My head spun. 

“Maya isn’t dead!” I shouted through my dizziness. “She and Celeste saved me, me and my friends! We’d be dead if they hadn’t rescued us!”

“Maya and Celeste died,” the boy said. “I don’t understand how they could have saved you. They didn’t leave the school, especially not for a rescue mission...you must be confused. Or another Maya and Celeste saved you.”

“And how many former-Champion duos have you met with the same name? Dude, it was them!”

“...Former Champion...as in, like...are they still alive?”

“Where am I missing you?”

“They died. I’m so sorry, but you must be confused. But at the same time...how would you know that about them?” 

“They told me. I lived with them.”

“You are starting to convince me... only I know no one survived. It would be impossible.” The boy shook his head.

“Did you find their bodies?”

“There were so many bodies it was hard to tell who was who, and they could’ve been burned to dust so we’d never find them.”

“They survived! They did! I know they did, because I was with them! Maya had this crackpot plan about locating possible Pyline spies and pretending to date them and one of them found us and locked us in there--the burning building! His anime was Franklin Fennel, and he was crazy evil.”

“Maya...Maya sent you?”

“Yes!” 

“She’d never risk a Champion like that. She’d never risk anyone like that--except for that one time…”

“You okay?” a small girl with a robotic hand walked up behind me, gesturing to the boy. “Isaac?” she asked him.

“Does this mean that they were right about Maya?” he asked no one. 

“I bet they were,” a nearby girl said, pushing her black-faded-silver hair out of her soot-streaked face. “And that’s the last time I’m trusting a seemingly-dead traitor. Ever.”

“Maya wouldn’t betray us!” robot-hand girl cried in alarm. “Wait, who’s Maya?” 

“The freak who sent these girls out to die!” the angry girl with thr soot-streaked face spat on the ground.

“Saph, it was a while ago. She was only ten.”

“Yeah, and it wasn’t a mistake, either,” she spat.

“Maya didn’t mean it! She was only--”

“I know, the same old stuff. But I was there, Isaac. I was there…” Her eyes narrowed. “Maya betrayed you. There. I said it. Your little sister just sent the Champions to die.” 

“Maya wouldn’t!” I interrupted. 

“She totally would. And did. She’s done horrible things before.”

“Saph, I don’t think I believe you.”

“She’s evil.” 

“Saph, Maya was--or is, if the redhead’s telling the truth--no more a villain than you are.” 

Saph bristled. Isaac(I’d figured out that was his name)had hit a nerve. 

“Look--your kid sister is an evil maniac. How did I not see this coming?” Saph spat on the ground again, turning around and walking into the sea. A transparent bubble appeared around her head just before she disappeared under the water.

“Maya wouldn’t send you to die,” Isaac asked me nervously, “would she?” 

“She’s a good person, she--”

Suddenly I was tackled from behind and went sprawling over the sand, pushed down the slope left by the low tide. My attacker was right on top of me, pressing down with her full weight and wrapping something dangerously soft and as silky as the cloths of heaven around my entire body. I struggled against it, but the angel-feather texture was devilishly soft and had tangled around my limbs cocooning my entire body in a wave of cloud-soft fabric. And then…

Then there was darkness.

“Well, I think we should…”

Hello, do you know anything about how their minds work? It’s so…”

“B, I never…”

“If you asked me, which you didn’t, I’d say…”

“Have you even…”

I blinked slowly. 

“Look, Isaac, you don’t get a say in it. You’re…”

“Sorry for talking to you about…”

“This evolved quickly, I think, considering…”

“Come on. She doesn’t…”

A hazy, tanned color appeared in my vision. I realized it was canvas, above my head, some kind of tent maybe?

“I don’t think that is fair…”

“Nothing is…”

“I think I found the…”

“If you’d just stop fiddling with the…”

“Pardon me, but you just…”

I blinked. The harsh light filtered into my eyes as I blinked in confusion. I tried to move, but couldn’t find the effort in me to lift a finger--not that I could. My arms were strapped to the cot I was lying on. My legs were, too, as well as some kind of thing as well as around my waist. 

“Hello?” I asked. 

“YAAAAAAAH! YOUAREUNDERARRESTFORWHATEVERYOUDID!”

“What now?” I blinked at the face in front of mine. The serious eyes and sly smirk belonged to the girl with the robot arm, B. 

“I said… YOUAREUNDERARRESTANDSTUFF!”

“B, chill,” Isaac said calmly. “She isn’t under arrest, she’s…” 

“Confused, disoriented, strapped to the bed?”

“Pending,” Saph said. ‘Until we can have some real leaders in here to decide whether or not she was conned into following the betrayer. But whether or not you knew what you were doing, you’re still needed alive right now. Otherwise, we’d definitely kill you when we found out if you were evil--which you are, but innocent until proven guilty.” 

“I’m not evil! I’m confused!” 

“Horribly confused,” Saph hissed, pushing her long, sleek hair out of her eyes. The silver fade at the end shimmered in the faint light. I looked around and saw that we were in a tent, my rescuers standing around, angry, annoyed, or sad. 

“Okay, let me get this straight,” Saph said, adjusting the strap of her black tank top as she looked at me like I was some trash-eating possum. “Maya was supposed to have died. The only way anyone would have survived that was if they were an ally. Then, she reappears, apparently sending you to find a potential Pyline-minion--which is fifty kinds of illegal. Now, we’re wondering whether you were working with her on purpose or were tricked into working with her, and we’re almost certain you’re evil.” 

“I’m not,” Isaac interrupted. 

“All of us who are in our right minds think so.”

Saph frowned at him.

“So, yeah. Laws state we can’t just kill whoever we don’t like, but all of Talented society rests on the decisions of the Champions.” 

“So you think I’m evil?” I asked. 

“Yes.”

“I don’t,” B said. 

“Because she’s eleven and sweet and innocent and stupid,” Saph snarled. 

“Am not!” 

“I woke up to her screaming in my face.”

“She freaked.”

“I don’t like you,” B said to Saph, who frowned at her before turning towards me. 

“You know, this is horror movie 101,” I said. “Person wakes up tied to a bed with no idea what’s going on. Weird, possibly-vampire girl gets closer and closer to them while talking about their thirst for blood.”

“I said I wanted to kill you, not that I was a vampire!”

“That’s comforting.” 

“I’m no vampire,” Saph sang. “Vampires are immortal. I’m mortal as a dead cow.”

“You’re dead, then.”

“No. I am not dead.”

“Great. I’M NOT EVIL! LET ME OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!” I screamed at her.

But all Saph did was lunge forward and hit me in the head faster than any normal person could. Everything went black as I thought do vampires move really fast? Or is that zombies? No, zombies are slow and stumbly, so…

“Wake up.”

A cool breeze blew across my face. 

“But don’t talk because I’m saving you.”

Another breeze,someone pulling the straps off my legs. 

“This is a rescue mission,” someone said. I recognized them as Celeste. 

She undid the strap on my waist, then my arms.

“Hurry! I brought a telestone,” she said as I sat up, stretching my achy, burned, sore legs. 

“What?” I asked.

“A telestone. Basically, a magic rock from the homeworld that can bring us back there.”

“Is Maya really...evil?” I asked as we slipped out of the tent. 

“No. But I’ll tell you something--one of the people there was. When the Pyline...when it came, three people were spared: me, Maya, and a betrayer.”

“Who was it?” I stepped carefully over Isaac, sleeping outside the tent. Why had they rescued me if that bossy Saph girl just wanted to kill me?

“No one knows. But I bet it’s one of them.” Celeste gestured to the people sleeping outside the tent. 

“Isaac...he’s Maya’s sister. He must be conflicted over whether he should trust Sapphire--Saph--or you, since you admit to knowing her. It isn’t him, I knew him.”

Celeste nodded to the girl next to him.

“I don’t know her, but I heard them talking before they fell asleep. She’s Adoree--new to this and afraid of fire and cats. Wouldn’t work with the Pyline for everything in the world--it can’t be her,” she turned towards the girl with the robotic hand. “That’s B.w. sweet, innocent, and short-fused. Lost her left hand in a Pyline attack, hates anything to do with the Pyline’s side. Not her.”

We walked across their makeshift camp on the beach, seeing Saph and a scar-covered girl with blue hair lying on the sand, fast asleep by the water. 

“That’s Sia--if I remember correctly, she was a prisoner of the Pyline for a year. Loathes him. Maybe he tortured her into following him, but it’s been two years since then, so she’s back to normal, I think.” 

“Now, Sapphire. She’s always been an odd one, but she wouldn’t side with the Pyline for a million dollars--she’s creepy, but loyal. Not them.”

Sitting by the campfire, falling off her chair and snoring gently, was a teenager dressed in purple. 

“Amethyst. A good friend--I was friends with her when I was younger--and as kind and funny as anyone. Can see the future. Has nightmares of the Pyline, too scared of him to side with him, if you ask me. Not her.”

That’s all of them, though,” I said. 

“Someone could have left to chat with the fire-cat-of-death in question. I don’t know what their team looks like.” Celeste shrugged. “Oh yeah, we usually have teams. The Champion team is a little small, but you’re good at working together.” 

 “But can we? I mean…” 

There was a loud crash and a string of curses from the other tent(there were two)as Luna tumbled from it, one leg still strapped to the cot she’d dragged behind her. 

The sound woke Saph, Amethyst, B., and Isaac, Sia and Adoree waking at their shouts. 

“YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!” Saph shouted, pointing a long, silver blade at Celeste. 

“I can do that too, you know,” she said, drawing from her cloak a long, curved purple blade like a sickle or question mark. She brandished it like it was a much longer, more powerful thing. 

A beam of violet light shot out of it and hit Saph in the chest. 

Okay, it was powerful. 

Saph dropped her sword, screaming in agony as purple electricity sparked around her body; her muscles spasmed as she screeched like a banshee. 

“My mother was a thunder-welder,” Celeste said. “This was her Channel.”

I heard the capital letter but didn’t have time to notice the rhino charging at me. 

The rhino with a metal horn. 

B.W.

It was speeding too fast for me to get out of the way, and I knew that the blow would kill me. There was nothing I could do.

I was gonna get killed by an eleven-year-old in a rhino form.

But then she switched into a girl and stopped right in front of us. “Stop it! We’ll sort this out by talking nicely, not by shooting electricity and throwing swords!”

“CELESTE!” Isaac screamed, running even faster than Rhino-B. He threw two stone swords behind him as he leapt forward to hug her. 

“I...missed you too,” Celeste said, the taller boy almost crushing her with his hug. 

Luna grabbed something from her back pocket and used it to cut the strap off her leg, slipping into the confusing mob. 

Adoree and Amethyst were ready to attack, their weapons--a golden bow and a broadsword--in position, Isaac was hugging Celeste, Luna was escaping, Saph was writhing on the ground, I was standing there, staring at the insanity, and B had turned into a cat with a metal leg. Sia was sneaking up on Isaac and Celeste, a silver, triangular-bladed knife in her hand. I noticed a black shard of stone set in the golden handle-thingy(what did they call the handle of a sword?)as she raised it above Celeste’s back--

Oh no. 

I dove at all three of them, the huggers oblivious to their impending doom, Sia screaming and jumping backwards. 

I slammed into them like a missile, my vision a blur, my ears filled with confused cries, the only thing clear the small blue stone falling from Celeste’s cloak and hitting the ground in slow motion--

Hazily, I thought look at the pretty magic rock of wonder hahahahhahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH before being nearly blinded by a bright flash, a jerking feeling in my stomach, and an odd feeling of being home.

I looked around.

Everything was the way it was before--battle-ready Adoree and Amethyst, Saph lying on the ground, gasping, B as a metal-legged cat, Luna, slipping free from the straps holding her, Isaac, Sia, and Celeste in a pile on the ground. 

“SIA JUST TRIED TO KILL YOU!” I screamed. 

“No, I swear I wasn’t!” she protested. “I was trying to kill the Raxthorn on your back!”

“RAXTHRON? WHERE?” Celeste shrieked, dancing in a circle. 

“I got it off. But, weird redhead girl, I promise I wasn’t trying to stab her. I don’t think you know yet, but Raxthrons are the Pylines spies. Evil beetles.”

“Oh.”

“They can only be killed by a Channel, and this knife happens to be mine. Or, hold a shard of mine, they were broken in battle.” 

“What is a Channel? And why…” I trailed off. 

I realized everything wasn’t the same.

We were not on the beach at night.

We were on the Homeworld during the day. 

And not any part of it--we were right outside the main cave, which was blocked up with bright-blue boulders, on the cliff I’d spent so much time trying to talk to plants!

Only...something was wrong.

I reached out for a plant. Surprisingly, I connected with it easily. 

What happened, my friend? I asked. Plants on the homeworld only listened to those who addressed them as “friend”. I considered them my friends, after talking to a few and finding them kind, helpful people--err, plant-people. 

Who? It asked. 

Me. The friend, the Nature-Champion. 

Hello, friend! 

Yes. I am a friend. Do you know what happened?

Bad sprite. 

Bad sprite?

Bad sprite bind wings lock up did evil hurt Maya.

The bad sprite did what?

Bad sprite evil hurt Maya break wings tear mane stepped on leaves. 

(They hated when their leaves got stepped on.)

I still don’t understand.

Bad sprite break Maya holds in cave bad sprite evil works with Them.

I think I got it. Thank you!

A “bad sprite” had done something to Maya. Something similar to leaves being stepped on? Plants didn’t speak English--I spoke Plant. It was not an easy language. Not many words.

Saph got up slowly. 

“So you decide to electrocute me with magic thunder and teleport me to your homeworld? Bad move, Champion. Bad move indeed, if I say so myself.”

While she was talking, her voice changed to a raspy, silvery one.

I turned towards her and saw a strange sight. 

Her black hair turned silver, then white, bleaching from the tips to the roots as her eyes became glowing orbs. Her skin faded to the color of bones and she started floating, her ears pointed, nose sharp. She had gone from thin and pretty to bony and angular, like some sort of demon. 

“You too, Isaac. Do not mess with the Jak’hessi’vaan.”

“Jack-a-what-now?” I asked the thing that used to be Sapphire. 

“I was speaking to the brave boy with the stone swords. You want to see your Maya again?” she hissed, swimming through the air. “Because she’s mine. Raise your weapons against me and I will kill her. Even a gravity manipulator cannot survive a fall off this cliff--especially if I’ve eaten her power. It was delicious.” Not-Saph licked ler dry, white lips with a forked tongue. 

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?”

Oh, nothing. Just some classic torture. Magic, too--I made her hit her face into a stone wall for an hour before it got old. Telekinesis is awfully fun.”

“GET AWAY FROM HIM!” I screamed, brandishing a stick. 

“I have someone you want, too,” Not-Saph said. 

“What’s going on?” someone asked. It was Fearless and Nainika, walking around the side of the cliff into what looked like a scene from a weird movie--Fearless and Nainika! They could help! Nainika could turn into anything and Fearless could manipulate stone. They’d be able to fight Not-Saph!

“Look who showed up,” Not-Saph hissed. I’m happy to say that you can’t fight me either. I have a hostage for each Champion, and I don’t think you’d want to find out the hard way who they were.”

She turned towards me, looking more like a skeleton stitched together by pale skin than the pretty girl from before. 

“Trying to fight me, ay, little Champion? We all know you’re the weakest. A--I believe you humans would say--Mudblood.”

That was all it took for me to go full-on wild.

I swung my stick at her skull, hoping to break it and kill her. But she just dodged out of the way and, with a laugh touched the pile of boulders blocking the entry to the main cave.

“For that attempt, I’ll let you watch him die,” she snarled, the boulders collapsing, revealing a room full of what looked like dead bodies. 

But one was definitely alive. 

“Let’s see what you think of this, huh, Emerald?”

April 01, 2021 18:37

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

181 comments

18:38 Apr 01, 2021

Note: Sapphire asked to e a villain. This is not an attack on them, they are a nice person and a good writer--again, they asked to betray everyone. Thank you!

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
21:36 Apr 05, 2021

XDDDD "they asked to betray everyone" ack people I just thought it would be fun don't attack me XD heheheheheheheeheheheheh but YEP IM EVIL

Reply

10:47 Apr 06, 2021

Yeah.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
18:53 Apr 01, 2021

Also this story is dedicated to Litlover and Emmie Greensgate, Champions of Water and Time, and good friends. I hope you guys will come back to check this story out.

Reply

Show 0 replies
19:19 Apr 01, 2021

Also, this is the Pyline only massive. https://pin.it/44DKV8B

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sia S
06:21 Apr 11, 2021

*URGENT* SAPH NEEDS CHEERING UP. TRUST ME ITS KINDA SERIOUS. DONT ASK HER IF SHES OKAY, JUST TELL HER HOW AWESOME SHE IS LOVE SPAM OR SUMTHING. URGENT GOOOOO!

Reply

10:50 Apr 11, 2021

Ok!

Reply

Sia S
11:34 Apr 11, 2021

Thanks

Reply

20:21 Apr 11, 2021

:)

Reply

Sia S
06:03 Apr 12, 2021

:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
22:18 Apr 02, 2021

Henlooo

Reply

11:53 Apr 03, 2021

Hello

Reply

13:34 Apr 03, 2021

Hiyiyiyiiii! Wassup?

Reply

19:37 Apr 03, 2021

Nothing much. Do you have pinterest?

Reply

21:15 Apr 03, 2021

Yup! Wbu?

Reply

17:12 Apr 04, 2021

Yeah! I have soooo many boards. What's your account so I can follow you?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Hey Em! (THIS IS NOT AN OFFENSIVE MESSAGE!) I wanted to talk about something with you. I read your bio and you've been having those "weird dreams" lately. I'm not that much of a dream-(er?), but I'm pretty sure I know what it means. You and other people are getting much too attached to Reedsy. This isn't supposed to sound mean, but I'm worried about YOU. Your having dreams about people leaving you on Reedsy, but that's because they just want to have a break or something. It's okay, their still out there, perhaps petting their dog. Honestly...

Reply

18:12 Apr 13, 2021

I would never downvote you! I do spend a lot of time on social media, and I've been cutting back lately. For example, I used to spend several hours a day online, now I only give myself one hour of screen time (aside from school). I have weird dreams a lot, Reedsy just happens to come up a little more now. The things I see or do will come into my dreams, and I think I forsaw Toy Story 4 (I dreamed that they'd make a fourth after seeing the third, this was several years ago) so what I spend my time doing does sneak into my dreams a lot. I ...

Reply

Ello! (Just came back from my school.) Thanks, first of all. Secondly, your dreams do sound a bit...Hm...Interesting. I do believe them, however, I do not believe that you have the ability to foresee the future. I understand that you've been having those dreams, but I do find it quite weird. But, you never know. Maybe you're related to Moonwatcher.

Reply

23:48 Apr 13, 2021

OH THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT EEEEEEEE Yeah, I don't thinkI can see the future or anything, I just obsess over things while I sleep and sometimes they actually happen. Yeah, it is really weird.

Reply

Hmmm....Still think your related to Moonwatcher. Do you think your her granddaughter or grandgrandgandgrand daughter?

Reply

10:09 Apr 14, 2021

I dunno, I'm human, right? Uh... Grandgrandgrand?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

broooo this series brings tears to my eyes whnjdbwuehf idk if you're still active but :')

Reply

21:31 Jan 25, 2023

Thank you! Unfortunately the series, being, like, a year old and composed mainly of inactive people, has been put on hold, probably forever, but if you like lesbian love stories, I'm dipping my toes into the romance genre, as well as sticking to the supernatural stuff I started writing here. This series bring me so much nostalgia.

Reply

lmao i understand <3 it's so sad to see it go tho lolol but yea all good things must come to an end :( LESBIAN LOVE STORIES??!?!?! SUPERNATURAL STUFF!?!?! COUNT ME IN EMMM

Reply

22:16 Feb 06, 2023

YESSS LET'S GOOOOOOOO

Reply

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Smiley Fox
19:19 Mar 23, 2022

HEYYY! FEARLESS HERE! SORRY I COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED—I HAVEN’T BEEN ON REEDSY IN A WHILE… BUT HEY, THERE’S ANOTHER PART OF CHAMPIONS! I LOVE IT! AND HEY, EVEN FEARLESS GOT A PART! A SMALL PART, YEAH, BUT STILL! XD ANYWAYS, HOW ARE YA?

Reply

Smiley Fox
19:20 Mar 23, 2022

WAAAAAIT— I’VE ALREADY SEEN THIS— WHOOPS— XDDD

Reply

21:29 Mar 23, 2022

WONDERFUL, ASIDE FORM FEELING SICK! THAT IS OAKY! YES, IT AHS BEEN MONTHS! I'M ASEXUAL NOW!

Reply

Smiley Fox
05:59 Mar 24, 2022

AW, WELL I HOPE YA FEEL BETTER SOON! OH REALLY? COOL! YEA… THIS PLACE KINDA DIED AND I GUESS I’VE MOVED ON. THERE’S THIS COOL OTHER WEBSITE CALLED COMMAFUL THAT I’M TRYING OUT, AND IT SEEMS PRETTY COOL. YOU SHOULD COME CHECK IT OUT SOMETIME! :D I MISS TALKING TO YOU… https://commaful.com/play/smileyfox/?r=smileyfox

Reply

21:11 Mar 24, 2022

OK SURE!

Reply

Smiley Fox
21:46 Mar 24, 2022

YAY!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sunny 🌼
20:53 Apr 17, 2021

oh isn't your pfp the girl from Next Gen on Netflix? Her name is like...Mei?

Reply

11:01 Apr 18, 2021

Mai.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Cookie Carla🍪
13:16 Apr 16, 2021

Congrats!! Varsha Vimal asked me to shout you out in my bio so I did. She also said that you are one of the best authors on Reedsy...

Reply

14:00 Apr 16, 2021

REALLY? VARSHA THANK YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU TOO, COOKIE Best? Aw shucks :) Although I have read a lot of stories better than my own. You're good, too!

Reply

Cookie Carla🍪
14:05 Apr 16, 2021

Thank you and thank you!!! <333

Reply

14:09 Apr 16, 2021

Thank-you fest!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sia S
14:29 Apr 15, 2021

I've had a random "vision thing" of all of us leaving, yes.

Reply

14:35 Apr 15, 2021

Yeah. Now I'm dreaming alternate endings to HTTYD where everyone dies, which is even worse. Fictitious characters: >online friends or <than online friends? it's even worse, since I know you guys still exist even after you leave, just not in our Reedsy world.

Reply

Sia S
16:44 Apr 15, 2021

I know right

Reply

20:38 Apr 15, 2021

Yeah. I like using > < to explain stuff

Reply

Sia S
05:02 Apr 16, 2021

:P

Reply

12:03 Apr 16, 2021

Yeah

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Palak Shah
21:54 Apr 13, 2021

Happy Birthday Em 🍰🎂🥳 sorry its late :))

Reply

23:47 Apr 13, 2021

That's okay! Thank you! :DD

Reply

Palak Shah
09:59 Apr 14, 2021

:)))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Palak Shah
10:18 Apr 15, 2021

Could you please read my latest story . Thanks :))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies

Hey Em! Wow, this was a rough ride! Good thinking in how to manuever all the characters! The ending took me by surprise! Great work!

Reply

18:12 Apr 13, 2021

Thank you!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
17:05 Apr 12, 2021

Happy Birthday Em!!!

Reply

17:08 Apr 12, 2021

Aww thanks!

Reply

17:15 Apr 12, 2021

Of course!

Reply

17:18 Apr 12, 2021

Did you see the cake emoji thing?

Reply

17:25 Apr 12, 2021

Where??

Reply

19:58 Apr 12, 2021

Uh, go to the submission and scroll down. Akshaya sent it.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Radhika Diksha
17:03 Apr 12, 2021

And happy birthday Em. May happiness shower on you.

Reply

17:08 Apr 12, 2021

Thank you!

Reply

Radhika Diksha
17:12 Apr 12, 2021

I wish you all the love in the world.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Radhika Diksha
17:02 Apr 12, 2021

New story out would love your feedback.

Reply

17:08 Apr 12, 2021

Ok!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Akshaya ✨
03:28 Apr 12, 2021

Happy belated Birthday, Em!! ╮╭╭╮┏╮┏╮╮╭ ┣┫┣┫┣╯┣╯╰┫  ☆ ╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╯╰╯╭━┻━╮ ┏╮┊┏╮╭╮╮╭╭┻━━━┻╮ ┣┫┊┃┃┣┫╰┫┣╮╭╮╭╮┃ ┗╯┊┗╯╯╯╰╯┃╰╯╰╯╰┫ ━━━━━━━━━╯╳╳╳╳╳╰ P.S. I couldn't come on your actual birthday so I came here the first thing to wish you a belated birthday! I hope you had a great day on your birthday! :D

Reply

16:37 Apr 12, 2021

Aww thanks! I did! I got lots of books :D

Reply

Akshaya ✨
05:21 Apr 16, 2021

No problem! Cool!! I LOVE getting books on birthday, I think we all do here! :D ;)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
16:38 Apr 12, 2021

Also that's impressive

Reply

Akshaya ✨
05:22 Apr 16, 2021

Thanks!! I found it on the net after failing to experiment one on my keyboard! (Lol)

Reply

12:04 Apr 16, 2021

Hehhe me too.

Reply

Akshaya ✨
10:13 Apr 18, 2021

:D This is sorta random, but since I don't mind anymore if the Reedsy judges find out I'm under 18, could you try guessing my age? (You don't HAVE to do it. I was just getting bored :P)

Reply

11:09 Apr 18, 2021

Mos parents let their kids go on social media at 13 or 14... I'll start there.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
20:32 Apr 11, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY 💖💖💖💖🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

Reply

20:35 Apr 11, 2021

Aww thanks! can you guess how old I am??

Reply

20:36 Apr 11, 2021

np! hmm....17? 19?

Reply

16:32 Apr 12, 2021

Nope!

Reply

22:37 Apr 12, 2021

hermm 16?

Reply

17:59 Apr 13, 2021

Nope!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
16:37 Apr 08, 2021

UPCOMING REEDSYCAST STORY! :D https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenWzvzvn239F-MdQSGlH0iSDI09qBdkQ6elhWtDrwfpY9W1A/viewform?usp=sf_link I’d love if you filled it out so I can add you in, but no pressure. Thx! :D

Reply

16:58 Apr 08, 2021

Awww thanks!

Reply

16:59 Apr 08, 2021

The link isn't working. Try again maybe?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sia S
08:53 Apr 07, 2021

Hey! I want to focus on writing my novel, soo please answer these since you've read "Bomb"? 1. What part made you think "Ah now the story has started!" 2. Where were the points when you skimmed? 3. Which setting was the clearest? What setting do you remember the best? 4. Which character would you like to meet and get to know? 5. What was most suspenseful or exciting? 6. If you had to get rid or kill a character, who would it be? 7. Was there a situation in it which reminded you of your life? 8. Where did you stop reading, when you first re...

Reply

11:49 Apr 07, 2021

Is this for your novel?

Reply

Sia S
13:14 Apr 07, 2021

Yeah

Reply

14:41 Apr 07, 2021

I will in a moment!

Reply

Sia S
15:03 Apr 07, 2021

Okay, thanks!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.