198 comments

Fantasy Romance Funny

Dedication: This story is dedicated to Nainika Gupta. She came up with the incredible character Ishalae!! (She also mentioned Vanvathar.) Thank you so much!! Her profile page: 

https://blog.reedsy.com/creative-writing-prompts/author/nainika-gupta/


***


“I can’t believe it’s been so long since we’ve met.”

I squeezed Vanvathar’s hand.

“Five hundred years,” Vanvathar breathed. 

“Five hundred fifty-three years,” I corrected him. 

He murmured,

“Sweetie--”

“Don’t call me that,” I snapped. 

Vanvathar just squeezed my hand again. I got the feeling he would still call me those human pet names. I wasn’t sure if that was sweet, endearing, or annoying. Perhaps all three. 

“Honey, we have to do the thing in a few minutes. Are you ready?”

I sighed.

“Gee, I wonder. Am I ready to--”

I paused. What expression did the humans use again?

Spill the tea about our relationship for the Western elves and Eastern elves to hear? Not to mention that if we fail to encourage both nations that they can become one with our love story, then the war will break out again, and it’ll destroy Dryadalis Terram and the humans, too. Of course I’m ready! I’m not nervous at all!”

Vanvathar laughed under his breath. Then, he kissed me. It wasn’t for much long, but I could’ve stayed in his arms this way for. . . who knows how long. He smelled like baked apples and citrus. Like the sweets at Eastern elves’ bakeries. 

He let go, and I was sure my cheeks were bright red. I stared into his crystal-colored eyes, which held a merry glow. His eyes were strangely cute because of that. I could’ve stared into his eyes all day. That thought made my cheeks grow even warmer. 

“Are you still nervous?” Vanvathar asked slyly. 

I fought to keep a grin off my face.

“You haven’t answered my question yet,” Vanvathar noted, tucking my frosty white hair behind my slightly pointed ear.

“I’m ready.”

I confirmed.


***


We stood right outside the huge door to the throne room, listening to Alastair, the only elf that was both Eastern and Western.

“Both the Western and Eastern elves have been fighting in a war for millennia, and we still haven’t stopped today. But it has come to many of the elves’ attention that the war is pointless. The Western and Eastern Elves are meant to be different. We are opposites. Push and pull. Earth and air. But that doesn’t mean we should be fighting in a war forever.

“Five hundred fifty-three years ago, two elves met. One Western, one Eastern. They were fated to be enemies, fighting on opposite sides of the war. Yet they became life-long friends. And eventually, lovers.

“We are gathered here today in a truce. The queen and king of the Western and Eastern elves together, along with a crowd from both nations. Without fighting. We will hear the story of these two lovers, who were forbidden from one another. A war divided their people, but I personally hope that changes today.”

“Aren’t ‘two lovers, forbidden from one another; a war divides their people’ lines from a human song?” Vanvathar muttered. I shrugged in response. 

 “Please welcome Ishalae of the Western elves and Vanvathar of the Eastern elves!” Alastair announced.

I heard the sound of polite clapping, and we walked into the throne room. 

King Urudusin of the Western elves and Queen Lythienne of the Eastern elves sat on their respective thrones. They were doing their best to hide their hatred for each other, but it was definitely there. I wondered what made them hate each other so much. Romantic tension? 

The room was filled to the brim with elves. A sea of blue and green clothes, each with the power of earth or air. 

We bowed to the king and queen and stood before them. 

The king spoke. 

“Tell all of Dryadalis Terram your story.”

A few Eastern elves stood to the side, ready to control the sound waves of our story into the houses of the Western and Eastern elves. It was a strange substitute to the humans’ radio.

“Me and Vanvathar first met when we were nine hundred fifty three years old. It was on the day when I was sent to the court that slaughtered my parents.” 

Images of that day flooded my mind.


I had stood before the court, shrinking under their combined gazes. My clothes were still stained dark gold. The blood of Prince Halafarin of the Eastern elves. 

I had killed him with my bare hands. 

“That court sentenced me to death as well. Because I had killed the son of Queen Lythienne.”

Gasps echoed through the room. Ignoring the commotion, I continued,

“I admit, looking back at it now, I don’t remember why I killed Prince Halafarin. But I did, and that’s all that matters.”

I was hung on a pole, high above the ground. I couldn’t fight so far away from my element.

Princess Chalsarda stood below me, pure hatred in her grey-brown eyes. They boiled with anger for killing her brother. And I was at her mercy.

Princess Chalsarda gestured with her hands. 

The oxygen got sucked out of my lungs and it hovered above my head, just where I couldn’t reach it. All life abandoned my body. 

“Before I could pass, someone saved me. Vanvathar.” I recalled. 

Just as my eyesight started to dim, an elf ran toward me and gestured with his hands. 

A blast of air slammed into the princess’ chest. She fell to the ground, unconscious. 

“I’m Vanvathar of the Eastern elves.” Vanvathar told me. “Come. Run away with me to Hominem Mundum. The war is causing me much pain as well. We need to get out.”

I frowned.

“Why on Dryadalis Terram should--”

“You go with me, an Eastern elf?” Vanvathar finished. Was it some Eastern elf power to read minds? One that the Western elves didn’t know about? I hoped not.

“Because I have people who have died in this war as well.” Vanvathar explained. “I want to avenge my brother as much as you want to avenge your parents.” 

Okay. That was officially creepy. How did he know that?

Vanvathar’s shining eyes were full of warmth and kindness. They were the mark of a happy, innocent, and naïve child. Not of a person haunted by grief, desperate to avenge a death.

“Besides,” Vanvathar added, “You have the mark of an enemy of the Eastern elves.”

He pointed to my hair, which was turning white.

“Stay in Dryadalis Terram, even in Ad Pagam, and you’ll be killed.”

“After Vanvathar saved me, he asked me to come with him to Hominem Mundum. Despite my suspicions of travelling with an Eastern elf, it was either die or follow Vanvathar.” I explained to some Western elves who were starting to grumble. “I chose the latter.”

Alastair nodded, seeming to understand what happens next.

“So on your perilous adventures in Hominem Mundum, you two fell madly in love immediately! I can already picture the stolen kisses, longing looks, and all of the times you saved each other from danger in the name of love.”

Vanvathar chuckled.

“That’s not exactly it. Ishalae absolutely detested me for many years.”

A tittering laugh was heard across the room. 

I nodded vigorously.

“I had hated Vanvathar for many years. He was just so unlike me. Warm and kind, but bland."

Vanvathar was trying not to laugh, but his face strained from the effort.

“I started loving Ishalae shortly after we met. She was beautiful, fierce, and had quite a sharp tongue. 

“For the longest time, that love was one-sided. Ishalae, being the dense and hard hearted elf she was, never noticed my affection.”

“Dense?” I mouthed. “I was dense?”

Vanvathar’s lips formed into a small smile, so I guessed the answer was yes. 

“So, what changed, Vanvathar?” Alastair asked excitedly. “What formed Ishalae’s burning love for you?”

“A near death experience, actually.” 

An anxious feeling drifted through the crowd. 

Death was always an uneasy topic for the Western and Eastern elves alike. We knew the answer to just about everything in the world. We knew when time began, and if math was invented or discovered. We even know whether the chicken or the egg came first.

But we had no clue about what happens after we die. That scared us more than we cared to admit.

Alastair smiled, trying to mask his appalled expression. 

“Can you tell everyone what happened?”

Despite me and Vanvathar’s bickering, there were a few things we agreed on. We loved each other, we couldn’t wait until we were older so we could gain control over more types of earth and air, “Divergent'' was the best book humans have ever written, Dryadalis Terram needed ice cream, and we don’t ever talk about the near-death experience. 

I didn’t ever want to talk about my fear that was triggered on that day. Vanvathar, thank his empathetic soul, understood that.

Vanvathar glanced at me, waiting for me to start. His eyes demanded,

You tell the story.

Ah. Maybe he wasn’t as empathetic as I thought.

I glared back at him. I was not talking about that day. 

It only took a few seconds until I won the “looking contest” (or was it a glaring contest? You humans and your strange terms). Of course I did. It wasn’t in Vanvathar’s nature to glare at me.

“We were in Hominem Mundum. In Vienna, Virginia. We were talking on the street when a group of elves attacked us.”

It took only those words to trigger the memory.


***


“Why in the name of Queen Lythienne are we stopping here?” Vanvathar askd.

He tried to sound calm and kind, but I could hear it in his voice. He didn’t like it here. That just convinced me to stay in Vienna a little longer. 

Vanvathar stacked his fists in front of his body, then moved them slightly. A knife blade-like shape of compressed air formed in front of his body. He made an “L” gesture with his left hand, then pointed it to the left.

The blade-like shape of air flew towards the left, cutting a slit halfway through a nearby metal statue. It creaked, loudly.

I rolled my eyes, hardly believing Vanvathar’s stupidity. 

“Sure. Keep using your Easter elf air powers to cut into that statue. I’m sure you’ll have a happy twelve months in prison.”

Vanvathar being the elf he was, stopped cutting into the statue. He didn’t look one bit affected by my sarcasm. Was this elf bulletproof?

“I just needed to brush up on my training. Um. . .”

Vanvathar seemed to want to change the subject, like I actually made a good point.

“Besides, you never answered my question.”

His tone, which sounded like he was comforting a puppy, made me annoyed. Those were my usual feelings toward Vanvathar. He was just too calm. Like there was no life in him. I wondered why we hadn’t gone on different paths yet.

Perhaps it was because I had been living in Hominem Mundum with Vanvathar for years now. In fact, we had been exploring together for so long that at this point, I couldn’t even manage to picture living in Hominem Mundum without him. 

I shrugged.

“It was some sort of impulse, I guess. I just felt drawn to this place.”

Despite the fact that it was nighttime, the summer heat lingered in the air. I wiped off the sweat from my brown and fiddled with my clothes, still uncomfortable in them. I wanted to find the human who invented skinny jeans and chuck a rock at them. 

“Besides, as far as human places go, this place isn’t so ba--”

I was cut off by around a dozen figures storming down the sidewalk. 

Toward us.

As they got closer, I realized they were elves. Humans can’t turn the pavement into molten-red lava or fly by making a tornado at their feet.

The lava snaked across the sidewalk, slowly burning a path toward. . . 

Vanvathar tackled me only a second before the place I was standing on turned into lava. He sent us sprawling into the street, where a car almost ran us over.

“What the f--” I started to say, but Vanvathar clamped a hand over my mouth.

“Now’s not the time for cursing,” Vanvathar chided me.

“I almost got burnt by lava and ran over by a car. The Western and Eastern elves are in an apparent truce just because they want to capture or kill us! And you’re worried about me cussing?”

“A ‘thank you’ for saving your life would be nice,” Vanvathar prompted. 

“Thanks,” I grumbled. “Can you get off me now?”

“Wait. I need to tell you something.”

Vanvathar stared into my hazel eyes, like he was searching for something that wasn’t there. 

“Well, stop stalling and get on with it!” I demanded.

Vanvathar murmured,

“Look, you need to get out of here. I don’t want you getting hurt.”

I tilted my head in confusion.

“Why do you care? You hate me, just like how I hate you.”

Vanvathar sighed.

“How dense can you get? I love you, Ishalae.”

I was about to protest. Since when did Vanvathar love me?

Memories flooded into my head. Vanvathar studying my face. Him blushing when I complimented him (which wasn’t that often). Him being an awkward mess around me all of the time. 

That one hug we had shared. Vanvathar’s strong but nimble arms had wrapped around me, and I had felt safe in his embrace. Like I had come home after a long day. But we had held each other for a moment too long, and we had let go quickly, blushing like idiots.

The images of the past stopped, and a pair of lips pressed on mine.

Electricity seemed to spark between us. I felt tendrils of emotion curl its way through my body, twisting my heart into putty. 

Vanvathar let go much too soon. 

“Go!” he shouted at me. “They’re coming for you! I know you’re great with your powers and even better at hand to hand combat, but you’re going to die if you stay.”

“But you'll die!” I managed to say. “You’ll be outnumbered. I’m not leaving you! I--”

I didn’t know what to say. 

Vanvathar shook his head.

“I’ll be fine. Get out--”

The elves reached us. A blast of air ricocheted me into the air, before I could attack. Apparently, Vanvathar was incorrect about the elves wanting to kill me. They know that I can’t die from a silly little fall--

My body sank into a neighborhood pool like it was stone. I felt my bones crack from the impact of the fall. Fear tightened in my chest, spreading toward the rest of my body. My heart beat so fast that I felt like it was running a marathon. 

I was submerged in the element that killed my parents. That thought just increased my nausea and fear, mixing it into a smoothie of emotions. 

I couldn’t tell which way was up. My lungs were bursting, desperate for oxygen. 

Fear can make you do irrational things. I inhaled on instinct, and I immediately regretted it. 

Water filled my lungs. In the back of my head, I wondered if I was going to die this way.

My chest was about to burst when the entire pool rattled. I felt the impact of an explosion. I knew in my heart that it was from the elves’ battle. 

I lost consciousness.  


***


Air filled my lungs, and I was quite surprised that they still worked. I coughed and rubbed my eyes. I coughed again, feeling like my lungs was an engine on the verge of breaking down. Apparently, they didn’t work as well as I thought.

I finally noticed Vanvathar’s eyes on mine.

“Vanvathar?” I whispered. 

“Shhh.” 

Vanvathar’s dark brown hair was coated with soot, and patches of his skin were burnt. His eyes brimmed with tears.

But he was alive.

“You need rest. You almost died. If I hadn’t survived that expolsion. . .” Vanvathar shook his head. “You were in that pool, drowning. Unconscious. Not breathing.”

I wasn’t sure whether to be touched by how much he cared or scold him for taking care of me and clearly not resting after he almost died himself. 

“You need rest, too.” I murmured. “You’ve been taking care of me for too long.” 

I gestured at the sunlight. 

“Is that your way of saying ‘thank you’?” Vanvathar asked.

I laughed, sounding like a dying walrus. 

“No.”

I kissed his cheek. 

“That’s my way of saying ‘thank you’.”

Vanvathar touched his cheek, staring at me as if I had a second head. I was just as surprised, but I didn’t regret it. It just felt right. 

I quickly changed the subject.

“Aren’t you feeling weak from surviving an explosion?”

Vanvathar took my hand.

“How could I feel weak when I’m taking care of my only strength?”


Vanvathar’s voice snapped me back to the present.

“We nursed each other’s wounds for a while. Talking. Apologizing. Kissing.”

Vanvathar shot a quick look at me.

“Guilty,” I said, still dazed from the memories.

“Ishalae’s feelings changed, although I’m not sure how.”

“I think that’s what happens when an elf confesses his love for you, is willing to sacrifice his life for you, kisses you, then saves your own life.” I mused.

“Love is a strange thing.” Vanvathar agreed.

“Well,” Alastair chuckled. “That was one heck of a story.”

There were murmurs of agreement across the room. Someone started clapping, and the other elves joined in. 

An elf that seemed no more than five hundred years old called out, “Did you get a happily ever after ending?”

I smiled.

“I’m not sure. That all depends on one thing.”

I fixed my gaze on the queen and king. They’re faces were unreadable. What did they think? 

Before I could ask, Vanvathar beat me to the punch.

“Will the war resume?”

February 20, 2021 04:08

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

198 comments

04:08 Feb 20, 2021

Warning: extremely long comment Thanks again, Nainika!! Please give her some support; she’s an amazing writer!! Shoutout to Danny Glipo, who kindly gave me her support while I was talking to her about this story. Thank you! Edit: Jasey Lovegood deserves a shoutout for thinking of a much better title for this story then "Our Love Story". Thank you so much for this title! There is a section in this story where there are paragraphs of italic text, and there’s snippets of dialogue in between those paragraphs that aren’t in italic text. The itali...

Reply

14:10 Feb 20, 2021

also, this title is kind of boring and basic. can anyone think of a better one?

Reply

Show 0 replies
17:37 Feb 20, 2021

🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑

Reply

19:05 Feb 20, 2021

XDDD

Reply

19:07 Feb 20, 2021

:D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Nainika Gupta
15:42 Feb 24, 2021

thank you Annabelle for dedicating this story to me..means so much <3

Reply

15:58 Feb 24, 2021

no problem! Thank you for giving me such wonderful character ideas! :)

Reply

Nainika Gupta
16:01 Feb 24, 2021

:))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 3 replies
Radhika Diksha
15:01 Feb 21, 2021

AMAZE BALLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS It was fantastic. I had a sweet flavor of romance and a spicy flavor of action and drama. The flashback/memories ever bonus to the story. Vanvathar I loved the name. If I would write stories here then I will surely pick it up. I loved the rawness of the story where the emotions were not too polished but felt real. The description made me faint, it was so awesome. Keep writing.

Reply

15:27 Feb 21, 2021

thank you!!

Reply

Radhika Diksha
15:29 Feb 21, 2021

I actually wrote for a new genre would love your perspective. And how are you? What should I call you? Thanks for reading and liking my previous stories.

Reply

15:45 Feb 21, 2021

I'll make sure to give you feedback soon! Sunday is a little busy for me, so it might take a little while. And I'm doing great! Thanks for asking. You can call me Skybelle or Annabelle or Sky.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
20:39 Feb 26, 2021

HEHEHHEEHEHE PART 5 IS OUT XDDDD!

Reply

21:35 Feb 26, 2021

*stares at screen for a second* *reads the comment again* *says incredulously* What the hell????? I'll comment!!! :))

Reply

TJ Squared
21:49 Feb 26, 2021

XDD

Reply

21:50 Feb 26, 2021

:DDD

Reply

TJ Squared
21:52 Feb 26, 2021

:)))))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Wow, 20th story reedsy cast :D happy for you <3 PLS DO ITTTTTTTTTT (ALSO IM SO SO SO SORRYYYYY FOR BEING SO LATEEEEEEEEEEEEE that last line. wow. <3333333)

Reply

12:34 Feb 26, 2021

I will!! I'm excited for it :))) Ahahaha thank you!!!! :D

Reply

18:06 Feb 26, 2021

what is No Straight Roads? Is it good? XD

Reply

OH NOOOO SOMEONE DOESn"T KNOW N.S.RRRRRRRRRRRRRR XDDD It's awesome XDDDDD

Reply

18:10 Feb 26, 2021

ahahahaha lol what's it about?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amany Sayed
02:35 Feb 23, 2021

This was SO GOOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU. Glad to see I'm not the only one who went on the not-so-conventional pathway of 'elderly' characters. Elves! Yay! And the romance!! "Warm and kind, but bland." You forgot the end of the quote in this line. That's it. That's my only critique. I'm so happy with this story, I hope you continue it! It was also so funny, switch your fiction tag to funny ;) And most of all--keep writing :D 🥑🐸🌻🔅🦋🌎🌼🍞 avocado with more aesthetic emojis cause why not

Reply

12:39 Feb 23, 2021

thank you so much!!!! Yeah, the age that was written on the form did happen to be "1506", but in human years, I think that would be around 21. Romance was also never my strength, but I'm glad you liked it :) I'll edit that. I also never realized this story was actually funny. I'll edit that, too. Thanks again!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Jasey Lovegood
21:55 Feb 21, 2021

I actually love this story. I love the characters (they're elves!) and the journey they go on, and us too, the readers. My favourite line was, “How could I feel weak when I’m taking care of my only strength?” My heart failed me there. Two title suggestions could be, "Pronouncing our Love" or "When Eastern and Western Collide", up to you! Amazing job, Annabelle! (And kudos to Nainika ofc) :D

Reply

22:34 Feb 21, 2021

tank you!!!! both for the feedback and title ideas. both of them sound amazing!! I'll use one of them!

Reply

Jasey Lovegood
22:38 Feb 21, 2021

Awesome, glad I could help! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Radhika Diksha
11:46 Feb 21, 2021

2 new stories would love your feedback on it.

Reply

13:07 Feb 21, 2021

sure, but can you leave feedback on my stories, too?

Reply

Radhika Diksha
13:47 Feb 21, 2021

right away.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
21:37 Feb 20, 2021

Dryadlais is latin for elf :)

Reply

22:32 Feb 20, 2021

yep! :)

Reply

23:00 Feb 20, 2021

I use it myself, actually!

Reply

23:27 Feb 20, 2021

what?

Reply

13:09 Feb 22, 2021

In my elfin fantasies, I use Latin.

Reply

13:26 Feb 22, 2021

cool!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
14:42 Feb 20, 2021

I know I'm commenting on this twice, but if anyone can catch the *not so subtle* references, you have my respect.

Reply

Show 0 replies
14:31 Feb 20, 2021

This story was amazing! I loved all the fantasy elements to it and it had a very good plot! I also liked how you used very vivid descriptions which added a lot to the story. I'm really excited for a possible sequel...I heard that Danny mentioned a sequel, and you said you might do one, so I'm definitely looking forward to that. Great job with this! I loved it!

Reply

14:34 Feb 20, 2021

Thank you!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sunny 🌼
16:15 Feb 26, 2021

“Aren’t ‘two lovers, forbidden from one another; a war divides their people’ lines from a human song?” Vanvathar muttered SECRET TUNNELLLLLLLLLLLL! SECRET TUNNELLLLL! THROUGH THE MOUNTAIIIN! SECRET SECRET SECRET SECRET TUNNNELLL! YEAH! Ok but like besides that wow this story was great! Also awesome idea of writing your story INSIDE of the TtD universe. It fit in quite nicely!

Reply

16:18 Feb 26, 2021

THANK you! FINALLY someone understands my references!! This isn't exactly the TtD universe, but since Nainika did tell me that Vanvathar and Ishalae were elves, I guess it seems hard for it to seem like they're two separate worlds. Thanks again!! :)

Reply

Sunny 🌼
16:19 Feb 26, 2021

Yeah, there's nothing worse than making a reference and no one noticing. I love ATLA!

Reply

16:20 Feb 26, 2021

Ikr! Do you ship anyone in the A:tla universe?

Reply

Sunny 🌼
16:23 Feb 26, 2021

Hmmm. I shipped Sokka x Suki and in LOK I really enjoyed Korrasmi, but that's really it.

Reply

18:21 Feb 26, 2021

Korrasami is a good ship :) I also ship Kataang and I can't choose between Sukka and Tokka tbh

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
16:06 Feb 26, 2021

part 4 out! Don't ask me how i write so fast :)

Reply

16:08 Feb 26, 2021

eheheh I left a comment on it! But yeah I asked how you write so fast. Seriously. How do you do it? The prompts were released like 10 minutes ago or smth!

Reply

TJ Squared
16:10 Feb 26, 2021

i answered that question both in the story and in ur comment :)

Reply

16:12 Feb 26, 2021

ok I see it now! :)

Reply

TJ Squared
16:14 Feb 26, 2021

:))))))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Danny -
01:49 Feb 26, 2021

New thread? hehehehhehe XD

Reply

01:52 Feb 26, 2021

XD so you know those times where you're trying to write a story but a completely unrelated idea comes to your mind? That just happened to me now :) The "idea" is on my bio. What do you think of it?

Reply

Danny -
02:16 Feb 26, 2021

Ohhh yassssss, I'll go check it out...hmm wait..

Reply

03:11 Feb 26, 2021

ok!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
22:07 Feb 25, 2021

this was really super awesome amazing and GOOD! You are a good fantasy writer! That's still something I'm trying to grasp...elf age. It confuses me. But you seem to get it, that's all that matters. I kinda like Vanvathar, and you desribed him well along with Ishalae. It was also VERY relatable because who doesn't have some sort of argument (and near death situations) at some time in their life? You really expressed the characters' feelings, and emotions. GREAT JOB!

Reply

22:49 Feb 25, 2021

I've read too many fantasy books (*cough* Riordanverse books *cough*) so maybe that's why XD Well, since Nainika had written "1506" in the age question, I had to interpret it my own way. I would say that's around 21 years old, but it honestly depends on how the author determines it. Ahahaha that's true. arguments, much like love, always happens in the worst possible times. Thank you so much!!! :))

Reply

TJ Squared
23:00 Feb 25, 2021

you are welcome!

Reply

23:17 Feb 25, 2021

:DD

Reply

TJ Squared
23:17 Feb 25, 2021

:))))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
18:12 Feb 25, 2021

part 3 out! (Legions of Legends)

Reply

19:20 Feb 25, 2021

ok! But can you give feedback on this story if you haven't already?

Reply

TJ Squared
19:35 Feb 25, 2021

okay, i might have to do it later...i'm in school rn, but I WILL!

Reply

20:17 Feb 25, 2021

thank you! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Cookie Carla🍪
18:20 Feb 24, 2021

🤠

Reply

18:31 Feb 24, 2021

thx!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Danny -
01:42 Feb 24, 2021

Anotha thread 🧵

Reply

02:13 Feb 24, 2021

XD that emoji pun tho it was purrfect 😺 Have you read the Selection 🐝4️⃣?

Reply

Danny -
02:23 Feb 24, 2021

purrrrfect~ i like it hehehehe XD nooo, but everyone's been asking me...hehehehhe XD maya says it's famous~ have you?? :D

Reply

02:35 Feb 24, 2021

XD it is quite famous yeahhh yes, I have. I absolutely larb it XD

Reply

Danny -
02:37 Feb 24, 2021

Ohhhh noiceee

Reply

12:34 Feb 24, 2021

if you like dystopian royalty romance, you should try reading it :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
16:53 Feb 22, 2021

🤠

Reply

16:56 Feb 22, 2021

ty! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
23:02 Feb 20, 2021

Also, :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Danny -
04:41 Feb 20, 2021

GASPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, will you be continuing this story? :)) I love it! like you described everything so well, annnddd your comment helped with the whole places thing, they were hard to memorize (oop-) ....But honestly I think it's great! you've managed to keep all the important parts of the story intact, cutting off a few paragraphs didn't change the plot at all.. Lol alsoo it's not cliche-ish sooo I love that hehehhehehehhe :))) The memory portion of the story was great (lol this was what you meant by the whole thing was a memory ...

Reply

Danny -
04:42 Feb 20, 2021

Alsoo: 🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑 hehehhehehehhehhehe XDDDD

Reply

13:54 Feb 20, 2021

Yes, I will try to continue. Maybe the queen and king telling everyone why the war will continue or not, explaining the reason behind their hate for each other?? Yessss there are so many flashbacks in my stories XD ahhahaha writing about elves is always fun because just like how there are things we don't understand about elves, there'll be things we don't understand about humans :) I seriously hope no one else read that convo, though. Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Reply

Danny -
00:12 Feb 21, 2021

Yasssssssssssss XDDD What?! I love that convo hehhehehehheheheh....I think it's great, you did a great job with this story XD of courseee :))

Reply

00:17 Feb 21, 2021

because that convo spoils the story. that's why I don't want anyone reading it XD alsoalsoalso, are you going to be publishing any stories this week?

Reply

Danny -
00:19 Feb 21, 2021

Gasp. Hehehhee yas spoilers~ No, I don't think so...are you? :)) How do you like the prompts?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.