The Dragon Races- Part 8

Submitted into Contest #74 in response to: Write a story that takes place across ten seconds.... view prompt

307 comments

Fantasy Teens & Young Adult Drama


"Hello, beloved sister of mine." Luke said with a sigh as Raya appeared in front of us. She let out a scoff, smirking at Luke as he stared at her with a blank, tired expression. This was the most emotion I'd ever seen her portray. Sure, it had only been a mere few hours, but she didn't exactly show her feelings like Luke did. It was only subtle smiles and frowns, rarely anything more. Her silver eyes then turned to me.


"I need to speak with Eriene." she said to her brother, though her gaze didn't leave me. I didn't have time to say anything before she latched on to my arm, pulling me away from my only Sinistrian friend. He waved to me as she dragged me off, offering a smile before loosing himself in the crowd.


 I didn't understand. Why did Lady Raya Castor want to talk to me? And what about? She stopped at a secluded corner of the room, gesturing for me to sit next to her on one of the marble benches. I stared for a moment, my mind drifting to the music playing in the background. I recognized the instrument as a flute. The song was almost over, just like the lives of nine contestants.


"Eriene." I heard her say, and I snapped back to Raya. I reluctantly sat down after a moment. I didn't sense hostility.


"Pay attention." she said softly, lifting her arm and touching her fingers to my forehead. It was only a moment before scenes tumbled through my mind in a endless flow. 


These were Raya's memories. 


*******************


A figure walked down a stone hallway, pace quickening as she heard the faint sound of water against sand. The only light came from small flames floating above circular plates of metal, casting flitting shadows on the wall. Soon, she reached a balcony, eyes lighting up as the figure already standing there turned to her.

The night sky was a splash of pure sable, indigo trickling down the horizon like a line of paint. It was dotted with stars, lights that allowed them to peer into the past, each one a portal to the Spirit World. Moonlight surrounded him in a glowing halo. His dark hair shined against the backdrop of the full moon, strays flying across his forehead in the light breeze.


"You're late." He said with a smirk, and she smiled, stopping when they were a foot apart.


"But I came." Raya replied, matching his expression.


"But you're still late." The playfulness in his voice was clear as he spoke, eyes glittering with amusement. 


"Shut up, Therin." she mumbled with a scoff, winding her arms around his neck as his wrapped around her waist.


"You know you love me." He said with a smirk, raising a brow as if daring her to contradict. 


Raya rolled her eyes and gazed at him, though she couldn't hide the smile Therin's words brought. Her expression changed for a moment, looking terrified at the thought of something. The races. He pressed his lips to her forehead as if reading her mind, and Raya exhaled the breath she had unconsciously been holding.


She stared out at the sky, at the stars that glittered from the dark expanse, and at the moon who stared back at her reflection in the water.


"It's tomorrow." Raya whispered, resting her head on his shoulder. Therin nodded, fear flitting across his ice-blue gaze for a brief second.

"I know." He tucked a stray behind her ear, almost as if to reassure her that everything would be fine. She smiled, breathing in the minty fragrance Therin always gave off. It was calming, especially when she knew what the next day could bring. He hugged her tighter, and she melted into him. The night was cold, but the wind didn't touch her. Not when Therin was there.


Raya knew she wouldn't have to compete. Nobles weren't included in the count. He was lucky to not have been chosen the past three years.

Therin wasn't a noble. Sure, his parents were accomplished Telepaths and well-known across Sinistra, but he wasn't nobility. Not like her. 


********************


The scene swirled to white, the two figures curling up into wisps of black. It then changed, the misty substance dropping down with me. I felt like I was falling. It materialized into a location I recognized- the Sinistrian throne room.


********************

(One year prior)


"I'm Raya. Raya Castor" she said with the slightest of smirks playing on her lips. The girl lifted her chin and stared at her with dark, emotionless eyes. Raya watched as an official called her away and the contestants lined up. She listened as they went down the line and recited their names. She hadn't caught the girl's name, though. Her voice had been too quiet for her to make out from across the throne room. 



"Why do they have to fight?" Her youngest brother asked once the girl had walked off. She glanced over at him, then at the middle Castor sibling, who was staring at the forests beyond the palace. 


"I don't know, Lex." she whispered with a sigh, reaching over and ruffling his head of blonde hair. She made sure that no one heard her. Contradicting the rules set by the generations before resulted in punishment. "They just do." 


Afterwards, the girl cautiously made her way over to her, who had traveled over to a corer of the throne room. Raya couldn't help but notice how different she looked than any person she usually saw.

The girl didn't have the same sharpness in her features that most Sinistrians did, or the toned, strong limbs that training from a young age gave. Her face was softer, eyes framed with dark, thick lashes, skin tanned from days surely spent in the sun. 


"I'm Nepthys." 


**************************


Just like the last time, everything swirled into ink, carrying me up before dropping down into a black pool. Raya then materialized in front of me, looking slightly younger than she did now. My eyes narrowed at the hooded figure, taking in a sharp breath as I saw who it was. Nepthys.


**************************


Raya looked up as she heard footsteps, exhaling a breath she had been holding as she saw who it was. The figure pushed back their hood, and gave a small smile. Plaits of dark, braided hair spilled out and tumbled down her back as she shook her tresses free. 


"No one followed, don't worry." Nepthys whispered as Raya stood, glancing down the dark, torch-lit way. They were underneath the castle, in one of the twisting corridors that led to the dungeons.


"Come with me." Raya murmured, beckoning for her to follow as she walked, the air getting colder every second. The Sinistrian didn't seem to mind the chill, staring straight ahead. She touched her pointer finger to her lips as Nepthys opened her mouth, continuing to walk. Her steps were light and catlike, making almost no sound as Raya traveled through the stone way. She blended into the shadows as a guard crossed the corridor perpendicular to them. Raya grabbed her arm and extended her shield to Nepthys as the armor-clad figure looked their way. The guard paused for a moment, then continued on their patrol a few tense moments later. 


This way. 


Nepthys froze as a loud roar echoed through the dungeons. Shouts and sharp cries followed. "Is that..." 


Raya nodded, grabbing her hand and leading her though the passage. Her eyes turned to Nepthys as a white shield enclosed them and flickered to translucent.


The girl held her breath as they walked under a tall, stone archway, freezing as she looked out at a dungeon. 


The walls glowed red and orange from the fires that danced in large, circular fire pits. Guards tugged down chains slung over a gigantic, scaled beast, their commands lost in the creature's tortured cries. The dragon thrashed under the chains, howling in pain as spikes dug into it's stomach and scales. Raya's eyes darkened as she saw that the creature in the front wasn't the only dragon with the same fate. One in the back was covered in wounds like the others, falling limp and instantly chained down. A group near the left looked like they had just hatched. They were same size of the guards who fastened bonds around their wings, legs, and muzzles, minuscule compared to the others. 


Raya looked back at Nepthys, who gazed out at the scene in horror, unable to look away. "Dragons." 


**************************



Raya had known Nepthys. 



Lady Raya Castor had known my best friend. 


I stared at her, confused, as she lowered her arm. I was perplexed, shocked, and didn't know what to think. Why? Why would she want to help Nepthys win? Did she want to end the races? I thought back to the first memory she shared. Therin was in it. I was right when I suspected that they knew each other. It couldn't be a coincidence that he was one of the competitors this year. 


"You need to stop the races." she whispered to me as if hearing my thoughts. She looked desperate, gaze filled with heartbreak and anguish. Her expression matched the last, tense line of the song. "It's not all you think, Eriene. There's more going on than a fight between ten people for the sake of balance." Raya paused, staring at me with her intense, silver eyes. "There's more at play than the history you know."

December 27, 2020 22:55

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

307 comments

YOU ARE IN THE MARSHMALLOW POLICE

Reply

Show 0 replies
. .
23:00 Dec 27, 2020

Mira I loved it!!!! I think that the part where you said that she was let in to Raya's memories was rushed, and you need to explain that, because I doubt that Eriene would ever just "do as instructed" by a person who hasn't been the nicest. Also, be sure to include spacing and pacinggggg. Great job!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
23:05 Dec 27, 2020

Gotcha. Yeah, I do think I rushed it. "Spacing and pacing" ....explain? Please? :)

Reply

. .
23:06 Dec 27, 2020

I mean you have to try and keep from bombarding the reader with tons of stuff at once, and space it out.

Reply

Mira Caplan
23:07 Dec 27, 2020

Oh, yeah. Makes sense, lol. So, maybe take a break between scenes where Eriene isn't in Raya's memories?

Reply

. .
23:08 Dec 27, 2020

Yeah, and maybe also to try and add some interaction between Raya and Eriene that explains how she got into the memories in the first place, besides her just following the directions.

Reply

Mira Caplan
23:10 Dec 27, 2020

I just added that in, actually. If a Telepath directly touches someone, like what Raya does, they could share their memories.

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
23:07 Dec 27, 2020

Oh, yeah. Makes sense, lol. So, maybe take a break between scenes where Eriene isn't in Raya's memories?

Reply

Show 0 replies
✰ Jennie ✰
23:36 Dec 27, 2020

How did you lose so many points!?!?!???? Your at 4000 I thought you was at 5000

Reply

. .
23:37 Dec 27, 2020

I KNOW I GOT DOWNVOTED 1000+

Reply

✰ Jennie ✰
23:38 Dec 27, 2020

Arghhhhhh!!!!!! Noooooooo

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 3 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
23:05 Dec 27, 2020

Gotcha. Yeah, I do think I rushed it. "Spacing and pacing" ....explain? Please? :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies

CAN I JOIN THE STORY? *runs*

Reply

Mira Caplan
01:24 Dec 29, 2020

OBVI YES

Reply

Mira Caplan
01:34 Dec 29, 2020

:D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
01:34 Dec 29, 2020

:D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
01:24 Dec 29, 2020

OBVI YES

Reply

Mira Caplan
01:26 Dec 29, 2020

What role do you want???

Reply

Mira Caplan
01:34 Dec 29, 2020

You could be a Shifter/dragon like Jen, a Medic like Riva, someone in an anti-TDR group, a contestant from a past year (you wouldn't be mentioned much, though...), or...uh...a noble, like Raya

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
01:34 Dec 29, 2020

You could be a Shifter/dragon like Jen, a Medic like Riva, someone in an anti-TDR group, a contestant from a past year (you wouldn't be mentioned much, though...), or...uh...a noble, like Raya

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
01:26 Dec 29, 2020

What role do you want???

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies
Kate Reynolds
02:20 Dec 28, 2020

AH YES! 3. Alarine (maybe?) 4. XD but if we had to do one Nepaya? 5. LEIVA! (I'm not the best at ship names though hehe..)

Reply

Mira Caplan
02:21 Dec 28, 2020

3. ALARINE IS PERFECT!!! 4. Nepthys x Raya... that sounds like Papaya XDDD Rathys/Raythys? 5. LEIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
02:21 Dec 28, 2020

3. ALARINE IS PERFECT!!! 4. Nepthys x Raya... that sounds like Papaya XDDD Rathys/Raythys? 5. LEIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reply

Kate Reynolds
02:23 Dec 28, 2020

OMG LOLLLLLLLLL AHAHA PAPAYA YESSSSS XD

Reply

Mira Caplan
02:25 Dec 28, 2020

YEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
02:24 Dec 28, 2020

Btw I may be writing a sad romance (kinda..)! (Should I...?)

Reply

Mira Caplan
02:25 Dec 28, 2020

YES YOU MUST!!!!!! Make it heart wrenching and dramatic and I'M GONNA LARB ITTT

Reply

Kate Reynolds
02:27 Dec 28, 2020

AHAHA YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
02:31 Dec 28, 2020

YEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

Reply

Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
02:31 Dec 28, 2020

YEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies
Kate Reynolds
01:04 Dec 28, 2020

Hi Mira!! GREAT JOB AS ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!! OMG THIS WAS SO CAPTIVATING AND I LOVED HOW YOU ADDED RAYA'S MEMORIES!!! It explains so much!!!!!! Let me know when part 9 comes out! :D

Reply

Mira Caplan
01:14 Dec 28, 2020

THANK YOU!!!!!!! (I ship Theraya WAY too much, lol.) Part 9 will be out next week, as usual!!!!!!! :)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
01:15 Dec 28, 2020

Lmao IKR?? YAAAYY!!! Can't wait! :D

Reply

Mira Caplan
01:24 Dec 28, 2020

Yessssssssssss!!!!!!!!! (They are my TDR OTP, lol.) I honestly can't wait for when they get into the arena...loooots of interesting things happen!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
01:25 Dec 28, 2020

XD SAME!!!!!!!!!! Omg this series is sooooo good!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
01:26 Dec 28, 2020

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll find some way to add more of Katya/Kate in it, promise. (aaaaaaahhhhhhh, I ship themmmmmm)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
✰ Jennie ✰
23:35 Dec 27, 2020

I love it I love it I love it I love it!!!! Raya is a character that WOWS me!!!! She is actually trying to free the dragons like érienne (Autocorrect I cant fix it since I’m typing on phone long story) except since she is nobility she is more at risk!!!! Keep it going!!!! Btw I think you should hurry up with the actual race pls..... I am really excited!!!! 8 stories of building up the suspense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
23:38 Dec 27, 2020

Yeah...the race is the next dayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu"LL LOVE PART 9 I THINK THEY GET INTO THE ARENA. It ends with them going into the arena

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
23:38 Dec 27, 2020

Yeah...the race is the next dayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu"LL LOVE PART 9 I THINK THEY GET INTO THE ARENA. It ends with them going into the arena

Reply

✰ Jennie ✰
23:38 Dec 27, 2020

Yayayahayahyyyyy

Reply

Show 0 replies
✰ Jennie ✰
23:38 Dec 27, 2020

Yayayahayahyyyyy

Reply

Show 0 replies
✰ Jennie ✰
23:38 Dec 27, 2020

Yayayahayahyyyyy

Reply

Mira Caplan
23:39 Dec 27, 2020

Hehe...... :)

Reply

✰ Jennie ✰
23:39 Dec 27, 2020

Am I gonna be a dragon?

Reply

Mira Caplan
23:41 Dec 27, 2020

XDDD No, you're gonna be either a competitor or a young Medic, like Riva and Nanika's character

Reply

Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
23:41 Dec 27, 2020

XDDD No, you're gonna be either a competitor or a young Medic, like Riva and Nanika's character

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 3 replies
Show 2 replies
TJ Squared
04:45 Mar 10, 2021

*finishes reading story* *looks down to see that the like is not blue* *SMASHES LIKE BUTTON REPEATEDLY*

Reply

Mira Caplan
12:58 Mar 10, 2021

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
12:58 Mar 10, 2021

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Reply

TJ Squared
15:10 Mar 10, 2021

:))))) You deserve it :)

Reply

Mira Caplan
15:10 Mar 10, 2021

:DDDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
15:10 Mar 10, 2021

:DDDDD

Reply

TJ Squared
15:15 Mar 10, 2021

:PPPPPPPPPPP

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Radhika Diksha
18:14 Jan 14, 2021

I felt the story was rushed. Specially Rayas's character. But still, I loved it because you have your own aura for the story. I see your talent and writing pattern. She smiled, breathing in the minty fragrance Therin always gave off. I loved this sentence.

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:15 Jan 14, 2021

:) I loved that part, too.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
18:15 Jan 14, 2021

:) I loved that part, too.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Aiden Chu
09:49 Jan 08, 2021

AMAZING

Reply

Mira Caplan
22:32 Jan 11, 2021

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
. .
17:03 Dec 31, 2020

Varsha Vimal is part ofthe Mallows!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:08 Dec 31, 2020

Yaaaaaay!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
17:08 Dec 31, 2020

Yaaaaaay!!!

Reply

. .
17:09 Dec 31, 2020

I know I'm so happyyyyyy also I sent you the first 2.3 pages of my novel!!! That's my present to you for 2020!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:27 Dec 31, 2020

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY THANK YOUUU

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
18:27 Dec 31, 2020

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY THANK YOUUU

Reply

. .
19:32 Dec 31, 2020

Nppppp

Reply

Mira Caplan
19:38 Dec 31, 2020

I WILL GIVE YOU A SNEAK PEEK OF THE THERAYA BACKSTORY THAT I PROB WON'T GET OUT THIS WEEK BUT WILL STILL TRYYYY

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
19:38 Dec 31, 2020

I WILL GIVE YOU A SNEAK PEEK OF THE THERAYA BACKSTORY THAT I PROB WON'T GET OUT THIS WEEK BUT WILL STILL TRYYYY

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
19:38 Dec 31, 2020

I WILL GIVE YOU A SNEAK PEEK OF THE THERAYA BACKSTORY THAT I PROB WON'T GET OUT THIS WEEK BUT WILL STILL TRYYYY

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 3 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
. .
18:17 Dec 31, 2020

MIRA THE NEW MALLOW MEETING PLACE IS MY MALLOW STORY

Reply

Mira Caplan
21:11 Jan 01, 2021

LUKE I AM SORRY I HAVEN'T RESPONDED TO TEXTS OR ANYTHING AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG LIFE. ANYWAY I'M FINISHING UP RAYA AND THERIN'S BACKSTORY FOR THE TEN DAYS PROMPT. YOU'LL LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ANTI TDR GROUP LATER DON'T WORRY ALSO THE KING AND QUEEN ARE DARIUS LOIRE'S GRANDPARENTS FROM ALDEN ON HIS DAD'S SIDE AND EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I LARB IT THERE'S PROBABLY A BUNCH OF MISTAKES SO YEAH I'M GONNA GO WRITE NOW BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reply

. .
21:54 Jan 01, 2021

YAY DID YOU READ MY BOOK SO FAR????

Reply

Mira Caplan
21:57 Jan 01, 2021

...I haven't looked at any of my texts for a few days.......I WILL THOUGH PROMISE

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
21:57 Jan 01, 2021

...I haven't looked at any of my texts for a few days.......I WILL THOUGH PROMISE

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies
. .
15:59 Dec 31, 2020

Upvote Varsha Vimal and Akshaya Sutrava plsssssss they need it

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:02 Dec 31, 2020

Got it!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
16:02 Dec 31, 2020

Got it!!!!

Reply

. .
16:04 Dec 31, 2020

Yay!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
. .
14:47 Dec 31, 2020

Mira, I started a new novel and abandoned the old one because I didn't like the resemblance to A Christmas Carol, but this one's amaxinggggggggg

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:59 Dec 31, 2020

WHAT IS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????????????????

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
14:59 Dec 31, 2020

WHAT IS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????????????????

Reply

. .
15:00 Dec 31, 2020

I'll send you later. also, Jade Kingsley is a marshmallow now. Spread the newsssss bc I don't have time I'm in a mandarin lesson.

Reply

Mira Caplan
15:09 Dec 31, 2020

Gotcha! ........ok. You're a genius, I swear.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
15:09 Dec 31, 2020

Gotcha! ........ok. You're a genius, I swear.

Reply

. .
15:09 Dec 31, 2020

Lol

Reply

Mira Caplan
15:10 Dec 31, 2020

Ok, FOCUS. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
15:10 Dec 31, 2020

Ok, FOCUS. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies

I loved "seeing" these memories. The names, personalities, and descriptions are all so unique. In the one year prior part, you wrote "Afterwords, the girl cautiously made her way over to her," when I think you meant "afterwards". I can't wait for the next update. Great job.

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:19 Dec 29, 2020

Thank you! I really try to give each character their own personality, so I'm glad I managed to do that. Yes, I did. Thanks for pointing that out! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
01:24 Dec 29, 2020

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Reply

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
01:24 Dec 29, 2020

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Nainika Gupta
00:39 Dec 29, 2020

Hey!! I'm going to put you in my story!!! your character is a cynical person living in a covid-23 world and that's all the spoilers I'll give!!! are you ok with that???

Reply

Nainika Gupta
19:03 Dec 29, 2020

Mira its out!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
<inactive> .
14:30 Feb 28, 2021

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES ROMANCE THE FUEL OF MY SOULLLL Wait no... the dragons...

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:29 Mar 01, 2021

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
B. W.
05:29 Jan 09, 2021

Heyyy

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
03:44 Jan 01, 2021

NEW STORY OUT!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Akshaya ✨
17:33 Dec 31, 2020

Hi Mira! I joined the Marshmallows, too (wanted to inform you)

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:27 Dec 31, 2020

WELCOME!!!!!

Reply

Akshaya ✨
04:02 Jan 01, 2021

Thanks! :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
18:27 Dec 31, 2020

WELCOME!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies

I dunno ma character nameeeeeee :/

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:45 Dec 31, 2020

Should it just be Celeste?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
14:45 Dec 31, 2020

Should it just be Celeste?

Reply

Mira Caplan
00:06 Jan 01, 2021

Unless you want it to be something else!

Reply

Mira Caplan
02:29 Jan 01, 2021

K!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
02:29 Jan 01, 2021

K!!!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
00:06 Jan 01, 2021

Unless you want it to be something else!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.