698 comments

Sad

Image result for bookstore

The cold air flowed in through the open door of Biblio Phile. Mr. Murton, an old man dusty from age and tomes of days past, peeked over the stack of New Arrivals to see who was letting in "that infernal draft". To his surprise, opposite the top of the stack, stood a young gentleman. Now, you and your ilk have no idea who this person is. None of you have a clue or a guess or a thought or an inkling. But I, yes, I know this man, and Mr. Murton did too.


"Hey, Max! What the devil are you doing here? How's college treating you?" Mr. Murton spoke in a slow voice of sticky molasses, letting the words slop off of his tongue. Well, you get that type of speech only after a Monday of reading Chaucer.


"Ah, is that Mr. Murton? How are you still alive??" Max threw his arm around the shoulders of the old man, patting his back in a delicate manner. To Max, there was nothing different about the store. The shelves seemed to be in order, only a couple of obvious careless placings by customers. The Classics aisle was still strong as ever, boasting all the books one would ever need to read. Murton was conquering the Solzhenitsyn section at the moment*.


"Ah, well, you know what they say. A reader lives a thousand lives and dies but one!" Always full of wisdom.


"I'm... looking for a specific book."


"What's it called?" For a moment, Max was silent and looked at the floor with disdain. "Well, out with it!"


"I need to find my old Lord of the Flies." Murton's face contorted in some foreign expression that I can only describe as nostalgia.


"Really? After all this time? I'm not sure we even still have it." Creaking away from the back of his chair, the old man stretched to reach the ebony cane next to the cash register. Max lent an affectionate glance to the copy of Remembrance of Things Past lying next to his foot. What a great stepstool that book was.


The small specks of fuzzy light that clouded the store felt like fireworks at a welcome home party to Max. The rows of shelves were gigantic punch bowls of knowledge and wonder that were yet to be spooned into cups. If only he'd been around more. If only he'd read at all.


"Right this way!" Mr. Murton stood next to the Island Adventure aisle, scanning the sections for the name GOLDING sticking out from the spine.


"Where are you, my pretty... no, Ballantyne, not you, no no no... Ah, there you are!!" With a sigh of fulfillment, he retrieved it. The pages were crisp and clean-cut, seeming the same as when Max had given the book away so long ago.


"Ah, yes, I remember when I got you..." Mr. Murton's voice trailed off the side of a cliff, leaving the world stranded behind. The adventures of Ralph and Piggy and Simon... his heartstrings felt a little twang when reminiscing over the old memories.


"Max? Where'd you go?" The world around seemed quiet. No sounds echoed through the door, no drafts. Where had that boy gone off to?

***


As Mr. Murton closed up for the night, the sign on the door waved a solemn goodnight. No customers had come today besides that Max, who'd left as soon as he came.


"Night, Moe!" The tabby cat on the corner of Rosemont Road squeaked a reply as it wandered its ways through the streets. That cat was never claimed, no signs of any kind put up around the city. Moe was better off that way, though. He didn't like the warm of the house.


Where was I? Oh yes, Mr. Murton. Our old dodger waved to the incoming cars as he hobbled across the street, throwing wide open the door to his car. An old 1960s Bentley, he could never bear to part with it. He appreciated the car in a way more true and pure than any other thing. It was his own. His way of saying "I might be old, but I can still be free". However, Murton's cane told otherwise.

***


"Max, can you hear me? Max, it's Georgia. Please come back." The strands of wire that hung to the old man's heart were a maze that Georgia Murton made no attempt to make sense of. She hung by her partner's side without caring for a medical solution. Emotions would solve everything, she believed, and so it shall be.

***


When our kooky senior reached the edge of his street, he felt a sharp pain underneath his arm. The jutting edge of a cover was sticking into his flabby underarm, and he reached out to retrieve it.


"Lord of the Flies. Well, I'll be..."

***


Ralph was sitting in the corner of the platform, looking across the triangle of logs to his friends. Jack was sitting in a corner with his choir, laughing about something with Maurice. Simon, well, Simon was simply there, there was no two ways about it.


"Max?" A face looked up at him through the din of childish humor and games. Ralph laughed for a second, trying to catch on to whatever joke he might've missed. In another life, Ralph would've ignored it. This, however, is not that strand of life.


"Max, it's Georgia. Please, if you can hear me, please come back for your wife."

***


Moe was a solitary cat, never caring for the company of others. People bothered him, made him antsy to get away. There was never a way around them, though. Humans were just always there.


The train station was brimming with life at the late hour of night. Voices and intercom mixed into a slushie of sound that seeped through Moe's feline earlobes. He hissed for a second, hoping that the sounds would go away. Well, that's humans for you. Never caring.

***


Georgia Murton was a stout, loyal woman. She stood by her husband in all of his antics, all of his eccentric quirks. There was never an instance where she thought of unfaithful acts. Betraying her husband was simply not in the scope of possibility. We are called here today to commemorate her horrible, painful journey, and to respect the battle she waged on life. May we all grow to be as resilient as she was and to love another as she did Max. She can be with her husband again. Thank you.


*Thanks Zilla heehee


February 16, 2021 23:33

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

698 comments

22:41 Feb 25, 2021

OK IDK IF IM TOO LATE OR WHAT BUT HAPPY BDAYYYY! HOPE YOU HAVE THE MOST AMAZING, SPECIAL, CRAZY, SILLY, WACKY, BEAUTIFUL, AND THE BEST DAY EVER! geez i really hope im not too late lol

Reply

. .
13:14 Feb 26, 2021

THANKOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS JUST IN TIME XD

Reply

16:43 Feb 26, 2021

XD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

LUKE LUKE LUKE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU HAPPY B-DAY TO YOuuUUUuuUUU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LUKE/LITLOVER/MARSHMALLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *sings off-key* HAPPpPPY Birthdayyy ToOOO YouUUUUUUUU (it is your b-day, right?)

Reply

. .
18:20 Feb 25, 2021

TANKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reply

NPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP (but you should put this in your bio XD)

Reply

. .
18:26 Feb 25, 2021

XDDDXDDDXDXXDDDDDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Izzie Q.
17:18 Feb 25, 2021

omg I love the pic hahah! HAPPY BDAY AGAIN!!! Whats some stuff you really really want? Sorry to keep bothering you haha I'm in math rn and its not fun :( do you have a fav subject?

Reply

. .
17:20 Feb 25, 2021

Thankoooooooooooooo!!!! I want BOOOOOKS!!! OLD LEATHERY BOOKS!!!! My fave is LA!

Reply

Izzie Q.
17:45 Feb 25, 2021

I love ELA tooooo!! math can go B U R N

Reply

. .
18:06 Feb 25, 2021

XD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sapphire 🌼
17:05 Feb 25, 2021

LUKELUKELUKELUKELUKELUKELUKELUKELUKELUKELUKELUKELUKELUKELUKELUKE HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! PRESENTSSSSS (imagine they're all your favourite books) 🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚🎁📚...

Reply

. .
17:07 Feb 25, 2021

YESHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOKS

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
17:13 Feb 25, 2021

YEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS hehehehe

Reply

. .
17:14 Feb 25, 2021

XD That's totally what I'm getting today!!! I'm going to this super amazing used bookstoreeeeeeee

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
17:16 Feb 25, 2021

*GASP* BOOKSTORES = HEAVENNN YEEEEE DROWN YOURSELF IN BOOOKSSS!!!!

Reply

. .
17:19 Feb 25, 2021

I KNOWWWWWWWW I HAVE NEVER FELT MORE LIKE A SOUL TWIN WITH YOU THAN NOW XD

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
15:04 Feb 25, 2021

Happy birthday Luke!! Wishing you a great day!

Reply

. .
15:07 Feb 25, 2021

Thankoooooo

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Amany Sayed
14:28 Feb 25, 2021

dudeee happy bdayyyy! glad i got to 'meet' you on reedsy! keep writing and hope you have a great day and year and life! I missed like everyone else's bday so here this is lol. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 I want to give you a gift, but there's so little I can do online...so...um... 🎈

Reply

. .
14:29 Feb 25, 2021

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!! Awwwwww that's so sweet of youuuuuuu!!!!

Reply

Amany Sayed
14:41 Feb 25, 2021

Could I haveee your favorite color real quick?

Reply

. .
14:43 Feb 25, 2021

Gold!!!

Reply

Amany Sayed
14:50 Feb 25, 2021

K bro, don't even know if Luke's your real name, but here's your 'gift' xD file:///C:/Users/Acer/Downloads/Notebooks.pdf

Reply

. .
14:52 Feb 25, 2021

Thankoooooooooooooooooooooo so much Amany!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
14:01 Feb 25, 2021

Happy Birthday Luke!!!!!!🎉🎉

Reply

. .
14:04 Feb 25, 2021

THANKOOOOOOOO

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Maya -
14:00 Feb 25, 2021

OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUKE!!!!! :DDD <333 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇 💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦 🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨 ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️ 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 🏵️🏵️🏵️...

Reply

. .
14:05 Feb 25, 2021

THANKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reply

Maya -
20:50 Feb 25, 2021

No problem! :D Have any plans for your birthday?

Reply

. .
13:19 Feb 26, 2021

WENT TO A BOOKSTORE, DISCOVERED WHAT I THINK IS MY NEW FAVORITE BOOK OF ALL TIME BY LIKE A MILLION... and had cake and watched forrest gump

Reply

Maya -
18:08 Feb 26, 2021

OMG REALLY WOWWW THAT'S AMAZING Lol niceeee :DDD

Reply

. .
18:38 Feb 26, 2021

YERPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Reply

Show 0 replies
. .
18:38 Feb 26, 2021

BTW NAINIKAS BACK

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
✰ Jennie ✰
13:57 Feb 25, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

. .
14:04 Feb 25, 2021

Jennnnnnn don't post my age plsssssssssssssss but thankoooooooooooo!!!!!!

Reply

✰ Jennie ✰
17:18 Feb 26, 2021

updated.......!!!!!!!!! SORRY I FORGOT errrrrrrrrr I meant 21 hehehe anyways the new prompts are legit MEANT for elemental fantasies

Reply

. .
17:20 Feb 26, 2021

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD YESHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY ARE I POSTED A NORSE-ISH ONE LIKE 10 MIN AGO!!! it has greek names but norse cultural details so WUT? ON EARTH? IS IT?

Reply

✰ Jennie ✰
17:36 Feb 26, 2021

O - M - G wwwwwwwwwwwhaaaaaaaaaa MUST SEE

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
13:29 Feb 25, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BESTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reply

. .
13:29 Feb 25, 2021

THANKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! how goes your AsSiGnMeNtS?

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:53 Feb 25, 2021

My assignments are now in order :)

Reply

. .
14:58 Feb 25, 2021

... okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... any ideas for the civilization???

Reply

Mira Caplan
15:01 Feb 25, 2021

erm....no...

Reply

. .
15:07 Feb 25, 2021

Dat's fineeeeee

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
13:10 Feb 25, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Reply

. .
13:18 Feb 25, 2021

THANKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
20:58 Feb 25, 2021

OFCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you do anything fun??

Reply

. .
13:17 Feb 26, 2021

YESH I WENT TO A USED BOOKSTORE AND GOT SOME AWESOME BOOKS, HAD SOME TRIPLECHOCOLATECAKE, AND WATCHED FORREST GUMP!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
13:21 Feb 26, 2021

That... sounds like my perfect day. WOW THAT MUST HAVE BEEN SO FUNNNNNNN

Reply

. .
13:26 Feb 26, 2021

I KNOWWWWWWWW I GOT AN 1840 EDITION OF A BOOOOK AND ITS IN PERFECT CONDITION AND THE SPINE IS SO PURTY...

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Whitney Jones
22:34 Feb 24, 2021

I feel like a very slow person. I don't know what have this story is about(I got confused a lot) and I have no idea what's going on in the comments. I'm a very slow person. 😭😭😭😭😟 But if I understood it correctly, this was a good short story. Is Georgia Murton related to Mr. Murton? OMG, I'm so freaking slow.

Reply

. .
23:19 Feb 24, 2021

OMG I made this with the intent of it being extremely confusing... here goes: Max is a reflection of Mr. Murton's young self that appears to him while he's in a coma, Georgia is his wife who is faithfully by his side, and then he dies causing her to die and the ending is a speech at her funeral... I'm genuinely sorry for the confusion XD

Reply

Whitney Jones
14:18 Feb 25, 2021

Lol. Yea, slow. You're fine. And thanks for clearing it up.

Reply

. .
14:31 Feb 25, 2021

Yerp it was easily the weirdest one I've written, kinda with the weird POVs

Reply

Whitney Jones
14:57 Feb 25, 2021

Yeppur. The POVs is what confused me the most and how you written it.

Reply

. .
14:58 Feb 25, 2021

I know!!! So basically The Enemy, another of my stories, illustrated a mind with PTSD, and this was a take on a mind in a coma.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Haven't talked in for ever...

Reply

. .
18:54 Feb 24, 2021

I KNOW!!!!!!!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

I've been feeling kinda sad lately.... :(

Reply

. .
19:04 Feb 24, 2021

awwwwwwwwwww why???

Reply

My friends are Leaving and I have a lot of stress in my life...

Reply

. .
19:31 Feb 24, 2021

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT'S HORRIBLE

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sapphire 🌼
18:07 Feb 24, 2021

*GASP* The level of organization in your pfp makes me so happy XD

Reply

. .
18:10 Feb 24, 2021

XDXD

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
21:38 Feb 24, 2021

God I'm so bored To answer the question in your bio (and to annoy you with my comments cause GOD I'm weird) probably Bangs Boy or Lord Hunkyhair, I mean, who wouldn't want to be friends with Keefe Sencen? Especially after reading his registry files-

Reply

. .
22:24 Feb 24, 2021

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe that's true

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
17:07 Feb 25, 2021

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH (did you see it?)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
16:55 Feb 24, 2021

HOW DARE THY

Reply

. .
16:57 Feb 24, 2021

HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE WELP

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:59 Feb 24, 2021

AHAHAAAAAAAAAAA WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY -_- At least there is Reedsy

Reply

. .
17:00 Feb 24, 2021

YERP

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:06 Feb 24, 2021

YEAS. OH I KNOW THIS STORY FROM PASSOVER!!! The angel of death and stuff!!! Kinda. I know Hindu mythology better

Reply

. .
17:09 Feb 24, 2021

Ha lolllllllll did you see what I said about what I was going to do tomorrow for mine????

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Jay DMer
15:51 Feb 24, 2021

Ohhh a picture:)

Reply

. .
15:55 Feb 24, 2021

Yerp!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Radhika Diksha
15:45 Feb 24, 2021

LUKE CAN I SAY SOMETHING, YOU ARE JUST LIKE MY LITTLE BROTHER. I KNEW YOU WOULD YOU KNOW COME TO SEE THE CHAT. I WAS JUST GONNA SAY FOOLED YOU KINDA JOKE. I REALLY CARE FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND I REALLY LIKE YOU. It's JUST THAT I FIND YOUR FRIENDSHIP PURE AND JUST THOUGHT TO AMO SOME THINGS UP AND HAVE FUN. NO INTENTION OF HUNTING YOU, JUST WANTED TO LIGHT THE MOMENT, FOR EXAMPLE, IN MY SCHOOL WE USED TO JUST PAIR A BOY AND GIRL AND JUST TEASE THEM AND HAVE FUN, LIKE HEALTHY TEASING. JUST YOU KNOW TO INCLUDE EVERYBODY AND HAVE SOME TEENAGE FU...

Reply

. .
15:47 Feb 24, 2021

I knowwwwwwwwwwwwww and that's really sweet of you to call me that, but this is the internet so I don't want misinformation, so could you delete all of the threads about it? I'm grateful to have you as a friend tooooooooooooo :)

Reply

Radhika Diksha
15:50 Feb 24, 2021

SEE LUKE LETS BE OKAY, WITH IT. YOU HAVE FAITH IN YOUR FRIENDSHIP SO DONT LET MY COMMENT RATTLE IT. IF ANYONE SEES IT, THEN EVEN THEY WILL REALISE YOUR BOND. LET IT BE. TAKE IT IN A FUN WAY. Let's CREATE A TEENSY ATMOSPHERE HERE. WHY SO SEROUS, HAVE FUN. AND BY THE WAY, I KINDA SAW THAT YOU DOWNVOTED ME, IN FIT OF RAGE. ( I THINK SO) DONT GET OFFENDED. I LOVE EVERYBODY HERE.

Reply

. .
15:54 Feb 24, 2021

a) This is the internet, its not a place to be lax... so maybe you could please take them down? b) I didn't downvote you!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
14:52 Feb 24, 2021

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH LOOK WHAT RADHIKA JUST SAID TO ME AFTER I SAID SHE COULD SAY SOMETHING BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING Ok, please don't troll me or get offended. But I think in the future you both should date each other Like sometimes I stalk your chats and I see his behavior to you is so sweet and gentle. I know I am just going too far. But sometimes I see sparks flying in your chats. Don't date now, but if you wanna date someone then I think you both should date each other. And see even Lukes's bir...

Reply

. .
15:13 Feb 24, 2021

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Let's just laugh at it, Mira, there's no way anyone can judge our Bestieship over a colored screen. But seriously, comedy gold... AND THE OSCAR GOES TO... RADHIKA DIKSHA!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
15:24 Feb 24, 2021

It is HILARIOUS. XDDDDDD Like.... I died. And then got resurrected in time to conjugate French verbs. *Claps from the audience while laughing hysterically*

Reply

. .
15:25 Feb 24, 2021

LOL CONJUGATIONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! YoU rEaDy FoR a BoOk BaShHhH?/?/?/ Guess what I'm doing on my birhday!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
15:28 Feb 24, 2021

It's SO BORING AND HARD BUT NOW I GET TO PLAY PICTIONARY SO AHAHAHAHA. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Having a competition to see who has the most book knowledge????????????????????? We're wathcing The Force Awakens because VIJU HAS NEVER SEEN IT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH SHE DOESN'T UNDERSYAND KYLO REN AND REY!!! B-B-8!!! JEDI...STUFF.

Reply

. .
15:30 Feb 24, 2021

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe nope!!! I'm going to that old bookstore that I told you about where I got my 1862 book and my 22 karat gold inlaid Moby Dick, and I'm buying 15+ books in total, some of them suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper old and fancy (by that I mean all of them) and I'm not skipping school tho.... but the BOOKSTORE IS GOING TO BE SO DARN AMAZING

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
15:28 Feb 24, 2021

OMG I FORGOT TO SHOW YOU THIS!!!!! I BEEN LISTENING TO IT SO DARN MUCH 1 MONTH AGO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9cMMEaX6fQ AND THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbUfOhEv1sc AND THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VTkBuxU4yk PLEAAAASE LISTEN TO ALL OF THEM THEY'RE SO GOOD ESPEECIALLY THE LAST TWO... THE MIDDLE ONE IS ELIZA FROM HAMILTON SINGING BTW

Reply

Mira Caplan
15:29 Feb 24, 2021

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WILL

Reply

. .
15:30 Feb 24, 2021

COMPOOTER BESTIE PROMISE???

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amaya .
20:19 Feb 23, 2021

the picture of dorian gray!!!

Reply

. .
20:38 Feb 23, 2021

Yerpppppp

Reply

Amaya .
21:32 Feb 23, 2021

yes! im at 4!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
16:47 Feb 23, 2021

Did you hear what Jen said? -_-

Reply

. .
16:49 Feb 23, 2021

What??

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:51 Feb 23, 2021

Lukira UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:52 Feb 23, 2021

And the people in class were laughing about it -_-

Reply

. .
16:58 Feb 23, 2021

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:59 Feb 23, 2021

IKRRRRRRRRRRRR YOU'RE MY BEST FRIENNNNNNNNN Why does she have to make it weirdddddd like Dex and Sophie Breathe in, breathe out. LET'S TALK ABOUT BIRTHDAYS INSTEAD. MINE IS TOMORROW. TOMORROW. T.O.M.O.R.R.O.W.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.