143 comments

Romance

Elaine

Oh, God. Oh god. Why did I agree to this again? Cause you’re lonely and you have no life, so why not take any chance you can get to be in a relationship? Thank you, super supportive voice in my head. 

But why the movies. I mean, of all places. The movies are super romantic. Don’t you want it to be romantic? It’s a date for goodness sake. No. I really hope it isn’t a romantic movie. I will kill Willow. Oh, but scary movies are even worse. Then it’ll be like a whole vendetta against myself when it gets scary to hold his hand super tight. Or worse, put my head in his chest. Good old comedy will work just fine. But knowing Willow, it’s at least a drama.

What do I even wear? I don’t want to look like I’m trying too hard. Then again, first impressions are always important. I settle on a cute sweater with some tights and put my dirty blonde hair up in a messy bun. I check my phone and walk out to my car, making my way to Willow’s house.

***

 Once I’ve arrived a take a deep breath and walk out of the car to see Willow standing with a guy. 

My heart drops because it’s him.

We’ve been called a “cute couple” by random people for as long as I can remember. We’re best friends. He’s already my other half non romantically. How can I go on a date with him? I cross my arms as I near Willow. I glare at her with a look that says “you-are-so-dead-when-this-is-over-I'm-killing-you” She smiles back her toothy grin and pulls out her phone.

“Elaine. You’re one minute late! You guys’ll miss the movie if you don’t start walking now.

Walking?” Jacob says. Willow laughs and snatches the keys from my hand, running off towards my car.

“What the-You know, this doesn’t count as a blind date cause we know each other!” I yell after her, but she’s already driving away. The cold air blows past us and I shiver, pulling my arms around myself. Well, this is awkward.

“We better, um, start walking,” Jacob says, his green eyes not even close to contact with mine. I nod and we start shuffling our feet, making sure not to graze elbows. This is super weird. Why? We’re hugging friends. I think he carried me on his shoulders once. And now, here we are acting as we might as well be strangers. 

He elbows me. “Stop”

I elbow him back. “Stop what?” This is good. This is great. I can feel the awkward-o-meter slowly falling. Who cares if this is a so-called “date”? We can do things like we always do, like the best friends we-

“Stop playing with your bracelet. You don’t have to be nervous.” I let my hands that were indeed playing with my bracelet fall to my sides. This is why you’re not supposed to know the person you’re with on a blind date. They’re not supposed to know your nervous habits!

We finally reach the theater after a little more, slightly less awkward silence. Our tickets were bought electronically, so we just go to the desk to say our names.

“First Name-Elaine. Last Name-Flores.” I say. It’s under my name.

“Ah, yes, right here, Elaine and Jacob, correct? Great, you’ll be in theater number 5.” We walk towards the place they’re selling snacks first. We buy a large tub of buttered popcorn and go to the soda section.

I’m holding the popcorn off to the side and watching Jacob fail miserably at operating the machine. I can’t help but laugh. 

“What? This is-this is practically impossible," he sputters. I laugh again and shove the popcorn at him, easily pouring out our two cups of soda. He mutters something under his breath as we walk towards our theater number 5. Next to the door, I see a big poster for what looks like a horror movie. Great. Wonderful. Willow’s dead. We sit in the middle and settle ourselves into our chairs. We’re sort of early, so the lights in the theater are still on. I awkwardly eat some popcorn. 

So. This is going to be amazing. It’s a horror movie. There’s only one arm thing on the chair. WILLOW IS SOOOO DEAD. 

“Sooooo, this is awkward…”

“Yeah. I am so killing Willow after this.”

“Why? You always said I’d be a great boyfriend.” Jacob says, smirking.

“Wha-”

“Look, Elly, I didn’t have anything to do with this and I didn’t know you’d be here today. But I do know that if I have to sit awkwardly though a movie date with someone, I’m glad it’s you.” I feel heat rise to my cheeks as the theater lights turn off. Thank God. 

***

We’re about halfway through the movie. No super scary parts yet. I look over to Jacob. He’s been pretty quiet-He’s sleeping. He’s been staying up pretty late, so it’s not a surprise.

I gotta admit, he looks pretty peaceful. He’s not even drooling or anything. How does he look so perfect?!

I look back to the screen to see...clowns. About three of em. I knew a scary part would come on eventually. I’m terrified of clowns. Don’t ask. I shut my eyes tight and grip the arm of the chair. Shoot, I forgot there’s only one. I had to put my hand at the exact same place that Jacob’s hand is. I grip his hand instead of the chair. At least he’s sleeping. 

I peek and see that the clowns aren’t on the screen anymore. I fully open my eyes and look down at my hand, intertwined with Jacob’s. I then look up at his sleeping face. 

Do we really look like that cute of a couple?

I think I’ll just keep my hand where it is. Wouldn’t want to wake him, after all.

***

The movie’s over. The lights turn on. I feel a squeeze at my hand still holding Jacob’s.

I look up at his face to see him smile. I feel myself blush, but I don’t let go of his hand. We stand up, brushing popcorn off ourselves, still not letting go. Hand in hand, we walk out of the theater. 

“Oh, oh my gosh, you guys are such a cute couple.” a girl we pass by says. I look into Jacob’s big green eyes.

“W-”

“Thanks.” I cut him off. We walk by the park and sit on the swings. Here, our hands drop. I pull my arms around myself. I’m not self-conscious though, it’s getting cold. I look up at the moving trees.

 Seconds later, a big jacket is draped across my shoulders.“You looked cold.”

I smile and stand up, pulling it tighter around myself. “We should walk home now.” He nods. I get up from the swing and we start walking.

“I thought you hated it when people call us a cute couple.”

“Shut up and hold my hand.” He does, and we stay like that, forever and always.

Jacob

Blind dates are the worst. Why the heck did I let Willow drag me into this? I cannot sit through a movie with some random girl. I wonder what movie it is. I look outside, surveying the weather. 

It looks sorta windy. I don’t mind the cold, but I put on a big jacket in case she gets cold. Whoever she is. I check my hair and walk outside, going to Willow who’s standing right in front of her house, grinning from ear to ear. We’re neighbors, so I left just at 8 o clock when she told me to be ready. 

“Jacob! You’re just on time. Hold on, the girl is driving here, she should be here any-Oh, there she is!” a small white car pulls into the driveway. Hey, I sorta recognize that car...It’s probably a coincidence.

A pretty girl walks out, and when she turns her face towards us I nearly gasp. It’s my best friend. I can’t do this! It’s supposed to be a random girl, not a girl I’ve literally held on my shoulders, gotten detention with, and passed notes in class with!

“Elaine. You’re one minute late! You guys’ll miss the movie if you don’t start walking now.” Willow says, ignoring Elaine’s death glare.

Walking?” I say, surprised. The girl, who I now know is Elaine, was supposed to drive both of us to the movies. But Willow laughs, snatching the keys from Elaine and running off to the car. 

 “What the-You know, this doesn’t count as a blind date cause we know each other!” she yells, but Willow is long gone. A gust of wind blows past us, and Elaine shivers. I’m about to give her my jacket but stop myself. That’s way too much of a romantic gesture. 

“We better, um, start walking,” I say, avoiding eye contact. This is so awkward. We start walking, slightly separated, when I notice she’s playing with her bracelet. I slightly smile. Looks like I’m not the only nervous one. 

I elbow her. “Stop” 

She elbows me back.“Stop what?”

“Stop playing with your bracelet. You don’t have to be nervous.” I say. She blushes and turns away, dropping her hands to her sides. Shoot, did I upset her? I mean, she’s my best friend, in a non-romantic way, I don’t want to hurt her feelings!

We finally reach the theater and go up to the desk.

“First Name-Elaine. Last Name-Flores,” she says. We ordered the tickets online. Well, Willow did. 

“Ah, yes, right here, Elaine and Jacob, correct? Great, you’ll be in theater number 5.” We walk over to the snack section and order a large tub of popcorn. Elaine holds it as I try to pour us soda. 

It’s not working! Ugh! Elaine laughs.

“What? This is-this is practically impossible.” I stutter out, embarrassed. At least it’s just Elaine...Just Elaine. Her laugh is pretty, I guess I accomplished that. She gives me the popcorn and easily pours the soda. “I swear it was broken…” I mutter as we look for Theater 5. 

We find it. It’s playing some horror movie. Well, at least it isn’t Romance. 

We go inside to the theater, finding our seats. The lights are still on. 

“Sooooo, this is awkward…” 

“Yeah. I am so killing Willow after this,” she says. I think of something witty to say back.

“Why? You always said I’d be a great boyfriend.” I say, smirking. She really does say that, oddly enough.

“Wha-”

“Look, Elly, I didn’t have anything to do with this and I didn’t know you’d be here today. But I do know that if I have to sit awkwardly though a movie date with someone, I’m glad it’s you.” I finally say. The lights dim and the movie starts. 

***

I feel someone squeeze my hand. I open my eyes slightly. Shoot! I fell asleep! I look slightly to the left to see Elaine with her eyes shut tight., and to the screen where there are clowns. Elaine’s terrified of em. 

I look back down at our intertwined hands. Everyone always says we make a cute couple, people who don’t know us, at least. I gotta admit, our hands together look kinda natural. I pretend to be asleep and don’t move my hand a bit. 

***

Finally, the movie finishes. Throughout the whole thing, Elaine didn’t move her hand at all. I really hope I wasn’t drooling or anything while I slept.

I squeeze her hand and smile. My heart flutters in my chest as she smiles back, light pink rising to her cheeks. 

We stand up without letting go of each other and brush popcorn off our clothes. We walk out of the theater, still hand in hand. 

 “Oh, oh my gosh, you guys are such a cute couple.” a random girl says. I look at Elaine. She hates it when people say that.

“W-”

“Thanks.” she cuts me off. I curiously look at her as we walk towards the park and let go of each other's hands. She sits on a swing, hugging herself. She’s probably cold. I don’t know what I’m doing anymore, but I take off my jacket and drape it around her. 

“You looked cold,” I say, hoping the heat in my cheeks doesn’t actually show. She smiles and pulls it tighter around herself. 

“We should walk home now,” she says, getting up from the swing. I nod.

“I thought you hated it when people call us a cute couple,” I say, waiting for her reply. 

“Shut up and hold my hand,” she says, and I can’t hold back my smile as I do, and we stay like that, forever and always.



August 25, 2020 16:55

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

143 comments

17:19 Aug 25, 2020

Yaaay, a new story! That’s actually what went through my head when I saw it. Anyways, this was great! I’m not once for romance but you also make these stories so gooooood! If this is another ship, dibs on being captain...but idk...I feel like they can only be official ships if they’re multiple stories expanding on characters, or else there would literally be thousands of ships on Reedsy. Anyways, AWESOME JOB, as usual! I love how many times Willow being dead is mentioned, it’s very funny. Ohhh, and that awkwardness of going on a date with yo...

Reply

Amany Sayed
17:45 Aug 25, 2020

Hehe, it goes through my head when you write a new one too :) Ooh, maybe it WILL be a ship. I'll see next week's prompts. Um, Jelaine? Idk. Haha, I liked writing those parts too. I thought of you while writing the beginning! About their ages, they're definitely in high school. They can obviously also drive. I don't know, 16, 17 ish. Thanks so much! You too!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amany Sayed
17:46 Aug 25, 2020

Also, how did so many people see this so fast??? This story I mean.

Reply

17:52 Aug 25, 2020

I dunno. People check their activity pretty often, and one of the perks of having an update board is that people stop by pretty often. I said ‘pretty often’ twice but I don’t feel like changing it, sooo...um, yeah!

Reply

Amany Sayed
17:52 Aug 25, 2020

Haha😂 Oop double laughter XD Oh wow now triple smh

Reply

17:58 Aug 25, 2020

🤣🤣🤣 Okay, I have a question for you. I mean, I don’t know the answer or anything, I’m just asking for your guess. So. Seedless watermelons...THEY’RE PLANTED BY SEEDS, RIGHT? But...seeds of seedless watermelons! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! I’m honestly distressed here You know they might plant normal watermelons then do something to them as they’re growing...I dunno I’m look it up one you give me your guess ;)

Reply

Amany Sayed
18:06 Aug 25, 2020

Whoah. I don't really know. I have noooo idea. Zero guesses. Do tell me once/if you find out.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amany Sayed
16:10 Aug 26, 2020

UGH! I get what you mean about the no realistic fiction category, it's not fair.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Amany Sayed
17:08 Aug 25, 2020

Okay, so, I know I should be writing Vampire Hunt Part 2, but I was really in the mood for some cutesy romance. Also, I know the prompt says we should do both perspectives, and I honestly might edit later, but for now, I wasn't feeling it. I remembered the name Willow existed the other day and really liked it. If you have name suggestions for the guy, I'll take em, cause Jacob sounded bad. If you have any feedback, please leave a comment! Thank you! Hope you liked it!

Reply

17:15 Aug 25, 2020

Yesss when is Vampire Hunt 2 comin’ out?! But this was great toooo....gonna leave actual feedback now!

Reply

Amany Sayed
17:46 Aug 25, 2020

Oh, I don't know, soon. Thankssss!

Reply

14:50 Aug 26, 2020

Hi, Amany! Idk, I just decided to drop by ;) Wow I hope you aren’t getting annoyed...I have, like, 5 individual comments per story... Anyways, hi, sis! I love today’s daily quote ;) Oh, and I’m not doing daily riddles anymore cuz it’s too hard to find good ones every day. Instead, I’m doing daily clusters! Which is better AND easier. If you want to check it out, I just put up today’s cluster! So...um...yeah. Have a good day! ~Aerinnnnnnnnnnn

Reply

Amany Sayed
19:55 Aug 26, 2020

Hey! If you want to re-read, I've added Jacob's perspective :)

Reply

20:13 Aug 26, 2020

Yup, I saw ;) Also, I just posted a new story!!! If you wanna check it out!!! ~A

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
15:07 Aug 26, 2020

Ahhhh sis you’re about to get into 7th place! Congrats! Ima upvote you so you’re closeeeer... WAIT OH NO Idk but it’s always kinda awkward when I’m directly a place ahead of you...cuz then you might feel inclined to not give me karma points...and me too...I dunno. I’m just gonna go with Reedsy-friendship is above karma points...I’ll do nothing different ;) So yeaaaaah! Expect to be closer to 7th soon...I’ve upvoted literally all your comments on stories so I’m going to see how many points I can give you from this one! ~A

Reply

Show 0 replies
15:17 Aug 26, 2020

UPDAAAAAATE!! I UPVOTED YOU LIKE 50 POINTS AND NOW YOU ARE IN 7TH PLACE! CONGRATS, SIS! A celebratory feast: 🍩🍩🍩🧃🧃🧃🧈🧈🧈🍭🍭🍭🧃🧃🧃🧈🧈🧈🍭🍭🍭🍩🍩🧈🧈🧃🧃🍭🍭🍭🍩🍩🧃🧃🧃🧈🧈🧈🧈🍩🍩🍩🍭🍭🍭🧃🧃🧃🧃🧈🧈🧈🧈🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍭🍭🍭🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃🧈🧃🧈🧃🍩🍩🧈🍩🧈🍩🧈🍩🍩🍩🍭🍭🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃🧈🧃🧈🍩🍩🍩🍩🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶 Yup, sunglasses are now edible. Back to celebrating: GOOOOOO, AMANY! OR ARMANI! OR SUNNY! OR AMANY S*INSERT REST IF LAST NAME*! OR REO QUEEN! OR SECOND-MATE ON AFRASSI! OR...PIRATE ON LEIFER! OR SIIIIIIS! BASICALLY, JUST GOOOO YOU! SEVENTH PLACE! WOOOOW! 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊 Oh..but WAIT...there’s MORE... Here’s a present! 🎁 Open ...

Reply

Amany Sayed
15:20 Aug 26, 2020

HEYYYY TYSMMM, actually Idk if you noticed but I went on a mini upvoting spree for you yesterday, so it shows that we are fr reedsy friends upvoting each other for NO reason at all....so thankssss sisss. Love those glasses! ooppp love the present tank you :) and btw I don't get annoyed luv all your comments

Reply

15:22 Aug 26, 2020

Yaaaay, thank you! ;) Mmm, yes, they’re delicious 🤤 No problem ;) Wait...maybe I wrapped the wrong thing...I gave you a snowman, right? I might’ve accidentally given you a volleyball...Idk, here’s your snowman: ⛄️ Oh yay thank gosh (wut??? Fun to say...)!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 3 replies
Show 1 reply
Lulu Lemon
20:56 Sep 02, 2020

This was such a cute story!!! I really liked it! You captured the perfect amount of awkwardness (is it just me or does the word awkward look awkward???) and romance in this story! I would def like to hear more from these two in the future!! I think the name Jacub is really good! Great job again!

Reply

Amany Sayed
21:10 Sep 02, 2020

Thanks so much! I'm so glad. Haha, yeah it kinda does. Maybe you will! Thank you ^.^

Reply

Lulu Lemon
21:11 Sep 02, 2020

No problem!! Let me know if you make another story with them!

Reply

Amany Sayed
23:13 Sep 12, 2020

Part two is out!

Reply

Lulu Lemon
04:54 Sep 14, 2020

Yay! Ok.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
17:08 Aug 25, 2020

First! I thought this was such a cute story! I really enjoyed it!

Reply

Amany Sayed
17:09 Aug 25, 2020

You are first 😁👏🏻 I'm so glad! Thank you!

Reply

17:17 Aug 25, 2020

Of course! Great job. I really loved the characters! ( And thank you for the fonts links! )

Reply

Amany Sayed
16:50 Aug 26, 2020

Thanks! Oh, no prob, happy to help :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amany Sayed
19:55 Aug 26, 2020

Hey! If you want to re-read, I've added Jacob's perspective :)

Reply

20:13 Aug 26, 2020

I did! Great job! I really liked it.

Reply

Amany Sayed
20:13 Aug 26, 2020

Thank you! ☺

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amany Sayed
23:13 Sep 12, 2020

Part two is out!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
17:26 Aug 25, 2020

Seriously, you don't need to improve! You are already SO good and I can't wait to read more of your shorts!! How long have you been writing for? I will be shocked if it's any less than 5 years, because this sounds SUPER professional! Keep up the good work!! 😁

Reply

Amany Sayed
17:45 Aug 25, 2020

Ahhhhh, thank you soooo much! I'm actually only a young teen, so it is less than five years :p. Thanks a ton! This made my day :)

Reply

18:46 Aug 25, 2020

Nice! Keep up the great work!

Reply

Amany Sayed
18:47 Aug 25, 2020

Thanks! Also, no problem for the font recommendations :p Glad they helped!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
17:13 Aug 25, 2020

Oh my gosh, this is pure adorable! I love it!! It is such a good storyline and they are so cute!! Great job!! (Wow, I really must love my double exclamation marks)

Reply

Amany Sayed
17:18 Aug 25, 2020

Thank you sooo much! I'm trying to get better at romance writing, so this means a lot!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amany Sayed
19:55 Aug 26, 2020

Hey! If you want to re-read, I've added Jacob's perspective :)

Reply

22:57 Aug 26, 2020

I read it! Mmmmmm, SO good! I was like, "How does this girl get ALL of the words right?!" Like, everything someone said in Elaine's perspective, it was in Jacob's, too! Gr8 job!! :)

Reply

Amany Sayed
16:09 Aug 27, 2020

Hehe, gotta love copy and paste! Thanks so much!

Reply

18:51 Aug 27, 2020

Haha, never thought of that! :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Doubra Akika
21:18 Aug 25, 2020

This was so cute, Amany! You’re amazing at all these romance type of stories! I loved how at the beginning she didn’t want to do it but she ended up having a lot of fun. It was a fun story. The holding hands bit 🤣🤣. Loved that. When she was like I think I’ll keep my hand here, wouldn’t want to wake him up. Watching the awkwardness become less awkward was amazing as well. (Hope I’m making sense😂) Anyway amazing job once again! Stay safe!

Reply

Amany Sayed
16:49 Aug 26, 2020

Thank you! Yay, really? That means a lot :) Yasss, that part was fun to write. Yes, don't worry, you're making sense. Thanks! You too!

Reply

Doubra Akika
18:22 Aug 26, 2020

It was my pleasure honestly! And thanks too😂. If you’re ever free, would you mind checking out my recent story? I’d love your feedback!

Reply

Amany Sayed
19:55 Aug 26, 2020

Of course! Hey! If you want to re-read, I've added Jacob's perspective :)

Reply

Doubra Akika
20:02 Aug 26, 2020

Sure! I'll re-read before I go to bed!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Regina Perry
15:17 Aug 26, 2020

Amany, this story is so cute! I love the way you ended it. Especially the last two lines. They're perfect! (Aside from a minor capitalisation error. The H ought to be capitalised.) I also love this line: "This is super weird. Why? We’re hugging friends. I think he carried me on his shoulders once. And now, here we are acting as we might as well be strangers." It captures the situation perfectly. And this one: But I do know that if I have to sit awkwardly though a movie date with someone, I’m glad it’s you.” It's so sweet! I've a few pro...

Reply

Amany Sayed
19:55 Aug 26, 2020

Hey! If you want to re-read, I've added Jacob's perspective :)

Reply

Regina Perry
21:02 Aug 26, 2020

I caught a few more things this time. "And now, here we are acting as we might as well be strangers." Change to "And now, here we are, acting as if we might as well be strangers." "“Why? You always said I’d be a great boyfriend.” Jacob says smirking." Change to "“Why? You always said I’d be a great boyfriend.” Jacob says, smirking." And this one from Jacob's part: "I elbow her. “Stop” She elbows me back." Change to "I elbow her. “Stop.” She elbows me back." It's a little unclear who's talking on that one. Once again, I must s...

Reply

Amany Sayed
15:48 Aug 27, 2020

Oh my gosh, thank you soooo much! I'll go edit (again)! Thanks so much! I was pretty happy with it cause it gave me a title too lol. Thanks for reading!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amany Sayed
16:47 Aug 26, 2020

Oh wow, thank you endlessly for all this feedback! It certainly was helpful! I'm glad you liked it. I'll go edit right away. Thanks again! Yay! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Doubra Akika
21:57 Aug 26, 2020

So... just wanted to inform you I just read his point of view! Loved it! Now, we have both parts to the story! Their date and friendship is honestly the cutest.

Reply

Amany Sayed
15:52 Aug 27, 2020

Yay I'm glad! Thank youuu, there might be more of them in the future! :D

Reply

Doubra Akika
18:32 Aug 27, 2020

That’s really great. I checked out your wattpad account! Just thought to let you know! If you get the chance, would you mind checking out my recent story? I’d love your feedback

Reply

Amany Sayed
18:54 Aug 27, 2020

Thank You! Of course!

Reply

Doubra Akika
20:12 Aug 27, 2020

My pleasure! And thanks!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Brennan Bilberry
15:55 Sep 28, 2020

Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... Sequel please.

Reply

Amany Sayed
16:37 Sep 28, 2020

There actually is one! Together in thence of the night! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Amogh Kasat
05:04 Sep 01, 2020

IT'S A WONDERFUL STORY! COULD YOU UPVOTE MY COMMENTS AND I WILL DO THE SAME.

Reply

Amogh Kasat
05:08 Sep 01, 2020

PLEASE READ MY STORIES

Reply

Amogh Kasat
05:09 Sep 01, 2020

YOU HAVE MANY COMMENT SO I WILL DO SOME AND THEN TOMORROW SOME.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
נιмму 🤎
01:23 Aug 28, 2020

sooo cute PART 2 PART 2

Reply

Show 0 replies
Crystal ★
02:12 Aug 26, 2020

CAN I SAY IM IN LUVE! :O With da story ofc... sorry Amany D:

Reply

Amany Sayed
16:50 Aug 26, 2020

YES YOU CAN! :D

Reply

Crystal ★
17:30 Aug 26, 2020

YAY! sowwy if i broke ur heart amany! :D

Reply

Amany Sayed
19:55 Aug 26, 2020

Hey! If you want to re-read, I've added Jacob's perspective :)

Reply

Crystal ★
20:10 Aug 26, 2020

:O ill read it the sec i have a chance

Reply

Amany Sayed
20:10 Aug 26, 2020

I love how you're texting me and you replied here XD

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sunny 🌼
18:32 Aug 25, 2020

Ok so I am a TAD bit dissapointed this wasn't Vampire Hunt 2, but it was a cute story! I really liked it. Honest characters and a cute plot, everything you need in a short story.

Reply

Amany Sayed
18:40 Aug 25, 2020

Haha, thanks so much! Vampire Hunt 2 coming soon!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amany Sayed
19:54 Aug 26, 2020

Hey! If you want to re-read, I've added Jacob's perspective :)

Reply

Sunny 🌼
21:50 Aug 26, 2020

Ooooh nice.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Lily Kingston
18:09 Aug 25, 2020

This story is so sweet!! I love Eliane’s personality and internal narration. Keep up the good work and keep writing!!

Reply

Amany Sayed
18:10 Aug 25, 2020

Thank you sooo much! You too!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amany Sayed
19:56 Aug 26, 2020

Hey! If you want to re-read, I've added Jacob's perspective :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Gabriella Trejo
18:05 Dec 15, 2023

Literally one of the best stories I’ve ever read. Please continue to make more stuff like this! it is so good. I love your work

Reply

Amany Sayed
18:02 Dec 17, 2023

Wow! Very high praise. I'm flattered, thank you so much! <3

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
23:22 Dec 25, 2020

Your attention to the smallest of details in this story is epic. I enjoyed the back and forth banter. Very well done.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kaylee Tinsley
18:48 Oct 15, 2020

Loved this!

Reply

Amany Sayed
18:58 Oct 15, 2020

Thank you!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Amaya .
03:30 Aug 26, 2020

Hi! Could you read my story? I am a new writer and I LOVE your writing style and think you are so so talented. It would mean a lot to me if you could give me some constructive criticism

Reply

Amany Sayed
15:29 Aug 26, 2020

HI! Of course! Welcome to Reedsy! Thanks, that means a lot :)

Reply

Amaya .
18:06 Aug 26, 2020

do you think you could go on my story and leave me a comment, like some things I could improve on? Thank youu

Reply

Amany Sayed
19:55 Aug 26, 2020

Of course! I'll go right now! Also, if you want to re-read, I've added Jacob's perspective :)

Reply

Amaya .
20:06 Aug 26, 2020

yes ofc I'll read it

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
01:38 Aug 26, 2020

This was so cute. The way you worded it was beautiful. If I'm being honest, I think you have a really good chance of winning. But of course, this isn't all about winning but I just had to put that bit in because it was really good!

Reply

Amany Sayed
16:48 Aug 26, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it! Aw, thank you! Although, I don't think it's nearly good enough to win. Thanks for reading!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amany Sayed
19:55 Aug 26, 2020

Hey! If you want to re-read, I've added Jacob's perspective :)

Reply

. .
22:17 Aug 26, 2020

Ooh,I'll go re-read it now. I do think it's good enough to win!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Avery G.
20:22 Aug 25, 2020

Wow! This was such a cute story! It was amazing! Great job!

Reply

Amany Sayed
20:22 Aug 25, 2020

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!

Reply

Avery G.
20:23 Aug 25, 2020

You're welcome!

Reply

Amany Sayed
20:24 Aug 25, 2020

:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amany Sayed
19:56 Aug 26, 2020

Hey! If you want to re-read, I've added Jacob's perspective :)

Reply

Avery G.
20:13 Aug 26, 2020

Sure!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.