Almonds, Honey & Sage

Submitted into Contest #94 in response to: Start your story with someone accepting a dare.... view prompt

185 comments

Mystery Speculative

“Sage! Let’s play Truth or Dare. The real version.”

“What is the ‘real version’ of Truth or Dare?” Sage asked, sitting down next to Lyra on her fuzzy gray rug.

“It’s when the Truths are personal and the Dares are hard.”

Sage gulped and said, “Okay, who’s gonna go first?”

Lyra pointed to Sage. “I’m not going first.”

Sage shrugged while Lyra asked, “Truth or Dare?”

“...Dare.”

“I dare you to cook. And make an original recipe that doesn’t taste like sand.”

Sage laughed at the sand part but inside was crumbling into dust, because she had severe Mageirocophobia, the fear of cooking, and her mother had lost 2 fingers due to burns from an oven. Sage had been afraid of cooking and stoves forever, so she wasn’t looking forward to this.

Lyra looked at Sage like she was sure Sage would back out, but Sage jumped up and said, “I’ll do it.” 

Lyra’s eyes widened and she asked, “Really?” 

Sage nodded but said, “But you have to go. I’m not letting you embarrass me any further.”

Lyra smirked but got up and went through the door, calling, “See ya!” before closing it shut.

Okay, thought Sage. Here we go.

                                . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Sage had been planning to start cooking that day, to get the fear over with, but she wanted a fancy cookbook to write her recipe in so she wouldn’t forget it. Her mother had told her the local bookshop sold those, so Sage had been hunting all day for the perfect one. It was old: the pages were a pale yellow and fraying, with a ripped black leather cover. Half of it was already full of handwritten recipes and it was cheap, so Sage got it.

Arriving back at her house, Sage got a pen and the book laid open in the kitchen and thought.

And thought.

...and thought.

After sitting there for an hour, unable to think of anything, Sage decided to flip through the cookbook for inspiration. There was raspberry lemon meringue, fluffy coffee, spicy beef casserole all written in swirly cursive, sticky letters or messy writing. Sage flipped through them all, wafting the smell of old books up to her face.

Sage decided to make a simple almond honey cake, because there’s not much heat handling in baking. She got out the sugar, butter, salt, baking powder, flour, almonds and honey but then realized you had to heat the oven first, so she did that and wrote it down. When she started mixing together a vague amount of flour, baking powder and salt, the ink from the pen spread onto the pages, leaving a black splotch on the page. Sage got out the whisk and mixed together the sugar and the butter, which was unmelted, and turned out being a pasty mix. The black splotch of ink on the book kept spreading, now covering a quarter of the page. Sage threw the pasty butter-sugar mixture into the garbage and melted some more butter while switching over to brown sugar. Once she had mixed them together, she went over to her cookbook to write it down when she noticed the ink, and that’s when it started talking.

Hello Sage: in the kitchen for the first time in a while, hmm?” the ink wrote in elegant cursive on the page.

Sage was stunned so she just nodded. The ink wrote, “What are you making?

Sage said, “Almond honey cake.”

The ink wrote, “The normal kind? Because I have a recipe to make it unique.

“You do?”

“Yes, it’s just a slight variation from the original: won’t be hard for a newbie like you.”

“But Lyra said it was supposed to be my recipe-“

She didn’t mean actually original because all these recipes in here aren’t original. They already exist. She meant to make your own version of a recipe that already exists. Lyra’s not expecting you to come up with your own original recipe, due to your phobia.” Sage had the sudden urge to prove Lyra wrong, but then sighed because that would never be accomplishable from where she was now.

All great things supposedly started small…

“What's your idea then, ink?”

I’ll only affect the end of your recipe, so don’t worry; please make sure you give this book to Lyra, because she’ll like to see how much progress you’ve made.”

“Okay…” said Sage and closed the book as the ink vanished into the paper, trying to remember what you did after whipping butter and sugar.

Lyra, sitting in her bedroom, looking at Sage through her cameras, chuckled lightly.

Everything is going to plan.

                       . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The next day Sage woke up with sore arms from beating eggs, butter and sugar because she had thought you used a wooden spoon for that, so she had to remake multiple batches to get one that looked somewhat okay. She switched from wooden spoon to wooden spork, then metal spoon, then normal fork, and then finally to a whisk. Sage might’ve thought that watching the Great British Baking Show, excluding the oven parts, for 4 years would’ve helped.

Apparently not.

After mixing the dry and wet ingredients together, Sage went investigating the cabinets for a pan while Lyra stood up to stretch in the darkness of her bedroom. One side of the room was covered with TV screens, projecting the different rooms of Sage’s house. The walls were covered with yellow fairy lights, and a pink fluffy rug sat on the floor. As pans clanged loudly through microphones, Lyra went to check on her jars. She walked over to her desk opposite the TV’s where little mason jars were sitting, entwined with more fairy lights, but for more than just aesthetic purposes. They were to make sure the subjects inside them didn’t die of lack of light, so they could suffer slowly, just how Lyra wanted them to. 

“Miss, could I have some water?”

“I’m a bit hungry Miss, could I have a cracker?”

“Miss, how much longer?”

“Till what?” Lyra asked, poking at the jar whose contents had spoken. It was the girl who made the raspberry-lemon meringue, shrunk into the size of a pixie and stored in a jar, just as all the others who had used that cookbook.

“Till this torture is over.”

“Hmm. I don’t know. Preferably forever.”

The girl sighed and slid down the inside of the jar, was about to say something else but then a loud CRASH sounded from the TV’s, and Lyra sat down to observe.

Sage finally brought out a 9 inch circle pan, set it on the counter and sighed. Finding pans was tiring. She then sprayed it with oil and poured the batter in, scraping it down with a spoon, and quickly realized that you do not use spoons for scraping down batter and switched to a silicone spatula. Sage turned around to face the oven and gulped. She had to put the cake in the oven. She found a set of pink oven gloves and slipped them on hesitantly, her hands slightly shaking. The oven sounded beep, beep, beep with the red number 350 glaring back at her, urging her to just do it. No one else had this fear of cooking, of making something you could eat from scratch. Why couldn’t she do it? That’s why Lyra had given her the dare, right? To eradicate this fear? Sage took a deep, rickety breath and opened the oven, hot energy blasting her in the face. Trying to work as fast as possible, Sage got a slippery grip on the pan and almost dropped it, memories swamping her brain. 

Her mother with a pan just like her’s, putting it into the oven. Sage hadn’t seen exactly what happened, since she was behind her, but her mother jumped up and dropped the pan on the floor, screaming out in pain while grasping her fingers. Sage had called her father and they had driven to the hospital, where three days later her mother had those two fingers amputated. Sage had always considered the kitchen as a monster: one with big, hot scary teeth that would chomp her up whenever she got close. Sage had stayed away from any kitchens since she was four years old, because she just couldn’t risk it.

She couldn’t risk going near the place which had changed her mother’s life, which had stopped her from them baking together, which had stopped her mother from playing the violin so beautifully.

Sage had quite liked that music.

Snapping back to the present, Sage looked at her childhood monster whom she was now playing with. After blinking a few times, Sage didn’t seem so afraid anymore. Of the object who had ruined her life, but also brought joy to many others.

Maybe cooking wasn’t so bad after all.

Sage slid the pan in the oven, closed it and dusted off her hands. The hardest part was finished: but for Lyra, it had only just begun.

                                 . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

“Miss, how will you capture her? When you do, will you let us go?” the boy who had made the casserole.

“Hmm...how long have you been here?” Lyra asked, “I’ve forgotten.”

“Well, I’m the newest,” said the raspberry lemon meringue girl, “I came in six months ago.”

“I might release a few of you, only if you’re good.”

All the little pixie humans inside the jars nodded eagerly. “When will you capture her? And who will you release?”

“I’m not sure yet, but I know I will soon. Don’t get your hopes up though: I can change my mind.”

The pixie humans slumped over. “Why are we here in the first place?” the girl who had made the fluffy coffee said, “I forgot.”

“Well, you won’t be able to tell anyone, but remember this time. I don’t like to repeat myself.” Lyra said as the pixie humans nodded. “So, I’ve been sent by Death to get revenge. Revenge for all the people he had to take care of once they had passed. So many that he got tired of it, so he’s sent me to capture everyone who is still living and make them suffer as much as he did. And then when I release you, you’ll become Death’s servants, until everyone is gone and there will only be me, him and all of you.”

One of the pixie humans raised their hands. “Yes?”

“What will we become when you release us?”

“Just a soul. Nothing more, nothing less: a leftover of the person you used to be.”

As the asker nodded, another one raised their hand. “Yes?”

“Are you a soul?”

Lyra shifted in her chair. “No.”

“So then what are you?”

“I’m Death’s daughter.”

“Pardon me for asking, but wouldn’t Death’s daughter have multiple names? Not just one?”

“Yes, you are correct, but my father likes Lyra the most, so that’s what people call me by.”

They all nodded and as another one raised their hand, Lyra announced, “That’s enough questions for today, save some for tomorrow: you’ll have a new neighbour.”

And the pixie humans went to sleep in their little jars, dreaming of a life before they were captured.

                                 . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Sage stayed up late baking, because she had thought it wouldn’t take much time and had started at 8:00 pm, so with all her mishaps it was now 9:30, and she was about to top off her cake with a honey-almond mix when she realized she hadn’t written anything down in her book. She went looking around the whole house for it and came back to the kitchen with the cookbook lying open on the counter, next to the honey. 

Not even thinking, Sage started to write down her recipe but the talking ink reappeared, and said, “I have the last step for you!

“Wouldn’t it be the second last, since the topping is the last?”

Well, yes, it would be.

“Pardon me for asking, but who are you?”

Ah yes - I’m Death.

Sage blinked. “Could you repeat that?”

I’m Death.

“What does that exactly mean?”

That doesn't matter right now: would you like to know the last step? To prove Lyra wrong?

Sage nodded.

Close your eyes and hold this book up to your face; I know it might sound a bit silly, but it will help. I know it.

“Okay...” Sage opened the book to her mostly blank page, closed her eyes and gently touched the book to her nose. 

Then she got sucked in.

The book slipped away from her hands while she was sucked into the very book itself, tumbling and swirling and falling into nowhere exactly, but then suddenly landed on a hard surface, making a loud thunk!

Sage looked up and saw a warped room, with fairy lights stringed across the walls. All around her were jars interlaced with more lights, with humans inside of them. 

Why were humans inside of jars?

Everything seemed to be as if she was looking through glass: and then Sage realized she was. Lyra’s giant face peered back at her through the jar, eyeing her like a new bug that she had added to her collection.

“Lyra?”

“Sage! Welcome to the community! Better get used to them, because you’re not leaving anytime soon.”

Sage looked around at all the other pixie humans and realized they had come to the same fate as her. They all smiled back at her, sober, soft little smiles. Monachopsis smiles.

“Hi Sage! I’m Zoey!” said the raspberry lemon meringue girl, waving excitedly.

“I’m Ezra,” said the casserole boy.

“I’m Cleo,” said the fluffy coffee girl.

They all introduced themselves, making Sage feel less lonely. The rooms on the TV’s switched, broadcasting another target, and in the cookbook, Sage’s cake recipe slowly inscribed itself into it’s pages, identical to Sage’s process, except for one detail.

Added to the almond honey topping, the cookbook added a sprig of sage to be put into the recipe: adding a little piece of Sage, so no one would forget her, or anyone else, but be prepared: you might be next. 

May 16, 2021 19:19

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

185 comments

20:21 May 19, 2021

ameeeeeeeee hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Reply

23:37 May 19, 2021

:o LUNA HELLO :O UR BACCCCCD

Reply

10:54 May 20, 2021

YASSSS SORT OFFF WHATS UP WITH YOUUUU

Reply

17:37 May 20, 2021

:DDDDDD LOTS O STUFF LOL I HAVE LIKE 6 OR 7 NEW STORIES AND I LAUNCHED A ROCKET lol WBU?

Reply

18:20 May 20, 2021

AAAH IKK I NEED TO READ THEMMM AND WHOAAA THATS SO COOL!! as for me, nothing is rly new XD

Reply

18:43 May 20, 2021

:DDD :DDD I ALSO MAD A BLANKET FORT FOR SCHOOL LOL hOw’S yOuR nOvEL gOiNg? ;)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sia S
06:53 Jun 02, 2021

New Story put after months of block!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
11:32 May 18, 2021

This story was so creative (as usual) and well-executed (as usual). I get tired of repeating myself with feedback over and over again, but it's true! Your amazing ideas are what I love so much about your stories, and they never seem to fall flat. The plot and plot twists were done so well; nothing seemed so sudden. The story gave a creepy feel, especially the last paragraph. Great job!

Reply

17:02 May 18, 2021

Lol thanks you so Belleeee Ehehe thank you! Plot twists are fun :) :DDD thank you!

Reply

17:13 May 18, 2021

No problem!

Reply

22:36 May 18, 2021

:D Are you writing anything?

Reply

22:53 May 18, 2021

Yes, I am. I'm not sure if it'll be cheerful, per se, but I at least hope that it'll be less depressing than my previous story. But it does center around war, so I'm not sure if it will. I'm just hoping that this story doesn't blend too much with 'Blankets,' you know?

Reply

13:55 May 19, 2021

Ooh yay! Ah yeah, you previous one was so sad :’( ah okay, yeah

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
19:51 May 17, 2021

Omgggggg this was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay so a few things: ~Ahem ahem, I am personally offended you didn’t immediately message me you had a story out for me to leave feedback. XD No really tho, sign me up for the Amethyst Story Mailing List cuz as my friend, I kinda already signed you up so it hasta be fAiRrRr because *gasp* imagine if you left feedback on one of my syories and I forgot to give you some on one of your bootiful pieces! ~Alright, to the actual feedback: this was so frigging creative!!!! Da plot twists, maaaaaaan. Or at least...

Reply

00:00 May 18, 2021

Bjhbjhhgj thank you smmm Aerinnnn I’m so sry :’< I’ll sign you up ASAP (I didn’t know I had a mailing list lol XD) thank youuuuu <333 Ah yeah, while I was writing I debated that, but they were the same topic so I scrapped that lol, thanks for suggesting! Me too, lists are very helpful ;) HIDBjhdbbhjdbhjd tysm for writing this super long comment :o so honoured-

Reply

00:58 May 18, 2021

Npppppp sissss Ahhh of course you do! Y’know, whoever you alert when you post a story :) Ackkk again of coursee <33

Reply

17:00 May 18, 2021

:DDD Lol, I never did that because ppl say they will but then they don’t so :p <33 :DD

Reply

18:27 May 19, 2021

I mean lol tru, but still, worth trying :) (And if your friends are dedicated enough [COUGH, LIKE YOU MISSY, COUGH <33] they *will* remember tho lol)

Reply

23:37 May 19, 2021

tRy, tRy aGaIn XD shuusnkdkjbjs thanks lol, idk how many dedicated friends I have :o

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sapphire 🌼
18:18 Jun 04, 2021

part 11 is out ..

Reply

22:21 Jun 04, 2021

:DDDD I'll read it asap :D

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
16:12 Jun 07, 2021

heheeh

Reply

21:28 Jun 07, 2021

post da storiiiii :DD

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
21:07 Jun 08, 2021

hehehehe maybe

Reply

23:53 Jun 09, 2021

pLZZzZZZZZzzzz

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
22:11 Jun 01, 2021

I wanted to let you know in advance that I disliked the stories of yours that I haven't read. I did that because I want to be genuine. Now I like stories after reading and commenting. I'll read the rest of your stories and comment asap, so expect a lot of notifications from me soon! I truly hope that this does not bother you. If it does, then I will re-like your stories again. I want to like stories that I have actually read. I don't want to like randomly and leave no comment of constructive criticism and adoration. I really hope my method ...

Reply

22:28 Jun 01, 2021

Aww, that's totally fine! That's how the liking system should be anyways :) so no rush! Thank you <3 and take your time :)

Reply

22:31 Jun 01, 2021

Thank you so much for understanding. I was so nervous that I re-liked all your stories again. #Anxiety issues. Just expect some feedback soon!

Reply

22:54 Jun 01, 2021

<33 it's most totally alright :)) thank you!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Valerie June
02:28 May 30, 2021

Amethyst the poem about the moon was simple yet beautiful. And the one you wrote when you were in 5th grade was also very sweet. I'll think of that poem every time I see a red leaf who's name will always be Flame. :)

Reply

23:17 May 30, 2021

Thank you <333 thank you again :) I might have always been destined to write speculative lol :) <333

Reply

Valerie June
01:01 May 31, 2021

Of course! Your stories and poems are always a pleasure to read. :)

Reply

20:26 May 31, 2021

thank you!!! <333

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

thats so cool and unique! i love this story, its so amazing, keep up the good work Shiny!

Reply

14:00 May 17, 2021

Thanks Abbieeeeee :D If you had time, could you try and draw my character? I wanna see how cool it would look with ur amazing drawing skillz ;)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mazie Gray
23:11 Jun 11, 2021

Woah! I loved the bits of foreshadowing that you included so the reader (meeeee) could guess what was going on. The fact that Lyra was Death's DAUGHTER is such an odd concept but I loved it so much! Your writing was beautiful and flowed as always. Keep writing, bestie (maybe)! -B

Reply

20:47 Jun 12, 2021

ehehe thank you!! <333333 (and yes :DD)

Reply

Mazie Gray
16:41 Jun 14, 2021

my pleasure! 💛💛 (yayy)

Reply

22:41 Jun 15, 2021

<333 (:DD)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sia S
06:53 Jun 02, 2021

New Story put after months of block!

Reply

01:29 Jun 03, 2021

:DDDDD congrats!!!!!

Reply

Sia S
03:53 Jun 03, 2021

:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

00:53 Jun 04, 2021

:DDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
11:41 Jun 01, 2021

Hey, did you realize You're Amethyst and I'm Emerald? Ame and Em? Just thought of that.

Reply

22:29 Jun 01, 2021

oml our nicknames :O just noticed that loll

Reply

12:07 Jun 02, 2021

Ame and Em! Sounds like a tv show.

Reply

01:28 Jun 03, 2021

lol you're right! "And her comes...*drumroll and excited screams* AME AND EM!" *crowd goes wild*

Reply

21:44 Jun 03, 2021

Ame and Em is a thing now.

Reply

00:47 Jun 04, 2021

it is :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
16:13 May 29, 2021

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reply

20:21 May 29, 2021

AERINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN so many n’s lol

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Kat Sencen
16:17 May 26, 2021

Wow. This story was really unique, and I've never seen a story entirely about cooking before. I was kind of confused in the last third of it, though. And also, if word hasn't reached you yet: I declare June 10th as NATIONAL UPVOTING DAY!!! (Although its not really national. That just makes it sound better.) On that day we will do all the upvoting we want to. Hopefully a lot. We won't necessarily focus on anyone, just people who have been downvoted. Every point matters. Copy and paste this message onto stories you think people will see a lot...

Reply

00:33 May 27, 2021

Thank you! Ah okay, I’ll try to fix that in future stories :) Hmm, what country is it for? (Since it has national in it)

Reply

Kat Sencen
01:04 May 27, 2021

It is not for any country because it is not really national.

Reply

01:25 May 28, 2021

Oh okay :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
14:09 May 26, 2021

SKRRRRRRRRRT SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM SISSSSSSSS

Reply

00:31 May 27, 2021

AHHH OKAYYY (U sound like my irk friend lol XD) *warning: cheesy joke ahead. Go forward at your own risk* Did you hear about the guy that cut off the whole left side of his body? ... He’s all right now. :’)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
06:42 May 25, 2021

The plot was wonderful and your execution was just *chef's kiss*. I wish I was able to match your creativity, you always seem to concoct the best stories. One thing I particularly liked was the book aspect. I have one question: Does everyone get that same cookbook from the bookstore? I don't know, I'm just a tad bit curious about how all the people met their doom:) This was a wonderful and fun read!! Thank you for writing! Ruthy_May

Reply

22:36 May 25, 2021

Thank youuuuuu! Ahhh, thank you <33 Hmm, I think the book just teleports to wherever the next victim is :) not too sure lol Thank you again for reading it! :D

Reply

22:39 May 25, 2021

KK Anyways, great job!

Reply

22:42 May 25, 2021

Thank you again 😊☺️😭

Reply

22:58 May 25, 2021

:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mazie Gray
03:54 May 23, 2021

OMG That paragraph in your bio is sooooooooooooooooooo good! The description/show-not-tell was beautiful. :) <3

Reply

22:50 May 23, 2021

Thank youuuuuuuuu <333

Reply

Mazie Gray
00:54 May 24, 2021

You’re welcomeeeee 💛💛

Reply

14:55 May 24, 2021

:DDD <33

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Arwen Dove
04:27 May 21, 2021

Amazing story!

Reply

21:23 May 21, 2021

Thank you! :)

Reply

Arwen Dove
21:43 May 21, 2021

:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Philia S
08:31 May 20, 2021

Hey Ami!!! I loved the story!!! It kind of reminded me of those fairy tales like, 'How the crow became black" but in a good sort of way!!! 'How Sage became a herb' XD Loved it! Great job!!

Reply

17:36 May 20, 2021

Helloooo :D Thank you! :) Lol yeah XD thank you!

Reply

Philia S
05:06 May 21, 2021

:D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
12:59 May 19, 2021

You got a glitch? Oh no! I hope it gets fixed soon, don't wanna become a Vanelope.

Reply

13:59 May 19, 2021

Yeah :’( thanks, me too :) lol yeah

Reply

21:31 May 19, 2021

Yeah

Reply

23:38 May 19, 2021

:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Ruby 💫
18:53 May 17, 2021

Really good story! Looks like Lyra tricked her in this whole truth or dare thing XD Really good story. I don't know what else to say so yeah😁 -Ruby

Reply

23:56 May 17, 2021

Thankssss :D Lol yes she did XD :D shankss

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Danny -
11:28 May 17, 2021

i- i was secretly hoping that i'll get to a point in the end where Sage would find out about Lyra and probably not fall into her trap BuT AaH that didn't come :') gave me anticipation goosebumps and ohmahgosh~ the title is even darker jsvdhsjjs Great job, Ame! you're stories are always so interesting and I never see them coming :')

Reply

13:59 May 17, 2021

So sorry (but not too sorry) XD Thank youuuujbkhbgoudsbguo- Ehehe :) Shankssss <33 they’re always random lol

Reply

Danny -
00:52 May 18, 2021

hehehehe xD np :') :) ooh yeah, random's the best xD but srsly vavdbjavs the stori :0000

Reply

16:59 May 18, 2021

:DD Lol :D xnifndjfnje ;) snbsj thankss

Reply

Danny -
00:17 May 19, 2021

gsgdjksjjg ;> nppp :D what kind of prompts are you hoping for next week, maybe? :))

Reply

13:58 May 19, 2021

:DDD Maybe some happy ones, but not cheesy happy ones, like good happy ones XD Lol I ranted XD hbu?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.