254 comments

Fantasy Teens & Young Adult Suspense

Answers. I need them. But I don't know where to look.


Who's Althea? What does she have to do with this?


I stare at Veradis, trying to see if she knows anything. "Why is this cave so special?" I asked her, and she clawed at the ground. Her tail was sweeping back and forth, bringing up clouds of dust every time. "Veradis, stop." I cough, shielding my eyes. She stops, but looks down at the ground. "Are you trying to show me something?" I ask after a moment, and she nods. Veradis gestures around the cavern with a point of her muzzle, and I follow her eyes. Something was underneath the dust and rocks of this cave, and Veradis wanted me to find it. 


*************************

https://ibb.co/ZJKk07d


((Therin's POV))



I had promised Raya everything would be fine, even though I knew it wouldn't. 


I think back to her, and the pain while I watched her act as Lady Castor. It hurt to see her constantly try and live up to her parent's standards, and act like a completely different person around me. And now...I'm gone.


My heart breaks for the millionth time. 


Alasdaire dips down, his movements swift and sharp. "Stay in the air!" I command, gripping two of his long, black horns. But he doesn't. 


Alasdaire dives down through the trees, landing in a small courtyard of what once must have been a temple. I stare for a moment before jumping off his back, looking around at the vine-circled pillars. There's a three-step stairway that leads up to a large, stone archway, the gray speckled with moss. The energy feels...off. There's great power here, I know. But it's twisted. 


Whispers drift from the darkness, and I snap my gaze over to it. A gem hangs from the arch, glowing a deep emerald. And for a second, the stone corridor glows. 


But this place confuses me. It feels...wrong, however beautiful the ruins looks to the eye. To my mind, it's unsettling. 


Someone would assume that this is a place of collective Elemental magic, centered towards the Earth. But this place...this place feels Cloaked, covered by magic to make people see what they want them to see. 


*****************


Veradis sweeps her tail across the floor again, and I place my hand on her muzzle. I raise my right arm, a small cloud of dust swirling in the center. It soon forms a column, and my eyes glow as I lift my other hand and manipulate what looks like a small tornado. The wind lifts up the smaller rocks, boulders moving out of the way as I push my arm forward.


 My limbs soon begin to burn, but the symbols carved into the stone give me a last burst of determination. 


I stumble back, leaning against Veradis for support. This is the most exhausted I've ever felt. After a few moments, I look up at the cavern.


In the center of the cave is a small circle, about four feet wide. Around it are markings, some of which I recognize as the signs for the Five Elementals. The largest one is for Akasha, the leader, deity of Space, Matter, and Energy. She has control over everyone and everything. 


The columns are now uncovered, and I can see symbols inscribed into the stone. I turn around, and see a small set of steps leading out of the cave and back up to the land. The woman had come from there. 


I remember the girl, Althea, and how she had...changed. Shifted. She was a Shifter. 


That woman had wanted to use her for something. "Remember, Althea. You're supposed to be dead." But what? And what does she assumed to be dead have to do with it? Who would know? 


Raya Castor would. She knows more than anyone.


I still, and backtrack to when she shared her memories with me. Nepthys had been in her memories. Raya had shown Nepthys the dragons. That girl had Shifted into one. She had looked about my age. The scene hadn't been from long ago- it would have felt different if it had been.


I stare into the deep blue of Veradis's eyes, then out at the cave. 


That girl had been in the races, like me. That's what the woman had meant. Everyone think she's dead, when she isn't. They think she's died, but she's being used for her magic. I touch my hand to Veradis's nose, pressing myself into her as realization crashes over me.


No one in the Dragon Races really dies. And we aren't chosen by random, either. 


******************


I freeze as I sense the presence of someone beside Alasdaire, turning around slolwy. My eyes narrow as a pair of glittering, dark brown eyes stare at me from the shadows of the ruins. The deep growl of a dragon echoes through my ears. White flares around my fingertips as the figure steps out of the shadows. It's her. 


"You..." I'm at a loss for words. I thought I could trust her. I thought Eriene could.


"My name is Karila." she replied with a smile. But the expression didn't reach her eyes. Her eyes shine with amusement and pity. 


"I thought I could trust you." 


Her dragon stared at Alasdair. Her dragon was the largest one I had seen in that large room where the creatures had been kept. It was tall and menacing, with black and violet scales dotted with silver and dark amber. Their tail swished back and forth against the stone, the spiked end drawing white lines on the stone. 


"You've been working for them- the queen- this whole time." 


"You don't understand anything." Karila said after another minute of silence. She let out a soft chuckle, shaking her head as she crossed her arms. "It's not because of the queen. The royals have nothing to do with this."



I don't understand. It isn't because of the Loire family? They aren't the ones in charge of the fortresses set throughout the kingdom? 


She stared, the corners of her lips turning up in a smile. She stepped forward until we were a foot apart. I wouldn't let her intimidate me. I narrowed my eyes, glaring. "It's all Lady Castor's doing." She whispered in my ear, and I freeze. Lady Zerynthia Castor. Raya's mother. "Oh, she knows." Karila whispered like she had read my mind. "Raya." 


I try to keep my feelings contained, and not lash out. I need answers. But, at the same time, she had stated that Raya was on the opposing side. How couldn't I get angry? How couldn't I defend her?  


"No." I said with a shake of my head, tripping over my words. "No, she can't. She doesn't. She isn't" I fumble for the words that express what I'm feeling. Karila's lying- she's lying. She doesn't know Raya. "She knows about what's going on, and hates it. Raya wants to end the Dragon Races, not have them continue." 


"That's what she wants you to think." 


She lying. She's flat-out lying. But why, then, do I feel uneasy? Why am I questioning everything Raya's ever said? Why does even the smallest corner of my mind believe this Alderonian? 


"What are you doing?" I hiss, stepping back. My mind feels muddled, twisted like it isn't my thoughts. "Why?"


"It's for the best." Karila whispers, and images of Raya flash through my mind again.


 I see her with Lady Castor in rooms with stark white walls, staring down at people withering in pain on the floor. I see her talking to a woman in white with graying hair. Their worlds are muffled, but I catch "The Dragon Races" in their conversation. Then I see that same woman staring down at a tablet a white-coat handed her. I see an image of me, then one of Everlys. Anya. Emery. A girl with olive skin and fiery auburn hair and a boy who looks like her, though his skin is a lighter shade and his hair is black and wavy. There's another male, with snowy hair that contrasted well with his dark eyes. Then I see Alaric, and finally Eriene. 


Why am I doubting her? I know Raya Castor. I love her. Don't I? I don't know whomever this person in front of me is. But then why do I believe them? Why does everything Raya's ever said to me seem like a lie? 

January 12, 2021 03:03

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

254 comments

Mira Caplan
00:55 Jan 13, 2021

With what?????????

Reply

LOOK AT MY POINTS I GOT DOWNVOTED 100+++++++ UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reply

Mira Caplan
01:00 Jan 13, 2021

I'M GONNA HELP

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
01:00 Jan 13, 2021

I'M GONNA HELP

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
13:08 Jan 12, 2021

MIRAAAAAAAA THIS SONG BY G-IDLE IS AMAXING THEY ARE SO GREAT NOT AS GOOD AS MAMAMOO BUT THEY ARE AWESOME https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3szNvgQxHo

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:12 Jan 12, 2021

T'WILL LISTEN!

Reply

. .
14:12 Jan 12, 2021

IT'S AMAZING THAT'S THE TOV THEME SONG

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:14 Jan 12, 2021

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS This is, like, the TDR theme, too XD

Reply

. .
14:16 Jan 12, 2021

NO ITS MINEEEEEE MINEEEEEE ISN'T IT AMAZING THO???? ITS AMAXINGGGGGGGGG!!! HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:21 Jan 12, 2021

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
19:44 Jan 13, 2021

NEW THREADDDD YEAH THERE IS

Reply

Mira Caplan
19:48 Jan 13, 2021

WASSUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alsoooo, I just blended out Winter's hair with two different dark grays. (Cool gray. I used my lightest warm gray for the face. Yes, those two are different. The difference is DRASTIC.) I LARB IT

Reply

. .
19:50 Jan 13, 2021

YASSSS IT LOOKS SO GOODDDDD

Reply

Mira Caplan
19:56 Jan 13, 2021

It looks even better now XD

Reply

. .
20:00 Jan 13, 2021

I gotta go nowwww but we talk later

Reply

Mira Caplan
20:00 Jan 13, 2021

k!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
20:00 Jan 13, 2021

k!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Nainika Gupta
15:20 Jan 13, 2021

NEW STORY!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sapphire 🌼
16:02 Jan 12, 2021

Ayyyyyyy another 100/10 for you!!!!! The descriptions for the courtyard/temple were absolutely out of this world!!! Maybe the first paragraph felt a lil bit...quick, but other than that, your writing was amaxing like usual!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:05 Jan 12, 2021

THANK YOUU! Yeah, I agree. I cut out a bit, and I think it was too much XD

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
16:07 Jan 12, 2021

No problem :D (if you noticed, that was my best shot at critique XDDDD)

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:08 Jan 12, 2021

I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
16:11 Jan 12, 2021

YAY! I PROMISE TO GET BETTER AT IT LOL

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:12 Jan 12, 2021

THAT CRITIQUE WAS GREAT!!!!!!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
15:41 Jan 12, 2021

OMG MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIRA. MIR...

Reply

Mira Caplan
15:57 Jan 12, 2021

uh.....LUKE

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
15:57 Jan 12, 2021

uh.....LUKE

Reply

Mira Caplan
15:59 Jan 12, 2021

WHAT?????????????????????????????????????

Reply

. .
16:06 Jan 12, 2021

I'M........... AT............. 8THHHHHHHHHHHH PLACE!!!!!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:07 Jan 12, 2021

.............Oh. My. God. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

. .
16:08 Jan 12, 2021

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWW

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
TJ Squared
15:28 Mar 10, 2021

oof. it's like 'I WANT SOME ASNWERS TOO!' XDDDDD

Reply

Mira Caplan
15:43 Mar 10, 2021

Right???????? XDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
15:43 Mar 10, 2021

Right???????? XDDD

Reply

TJ Squared
15:51 Mar 10, 2021

XDDDDDD Oh, btw, I saw your bio and I think you included Althea twice in the character listing

Reply

Mira Caplan
15:53 Mar 10, 2021

oooooooooohhhhhhhh, I'll fix that. Thanks!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
15:53 Mar 10, 2021

oooooooooohhhhhhhh, I'll fix that. Thanks!

Reply

TJ Squared
15:58 Mar 10, 2021

np!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Kristin Neubauer
22:40 Jan 15, 2021

This series is so great, Mira. I love the cliffhanger/suspense....I'm moving onto the next part!

Reply

Mira Caplan
23:22 Jan 15, 2021

:) :) :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
23:22 Jan 15, 2021

:) :) :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies

Henlooooo I’m so excited I Raya’s frien :D

Reply

Mira Caplan
20:39 Jan 13, 2021

Hiiiiiiii!!! YEEEES!!! You won't be in much for Part 13, because it's mostly going to be Therin's perspective... you'll be mentioned once or twice, but you'll be in later. promiseee!

Reply

You is fantasy queen :D I don’t mind :DDdDdD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
20:39 Jan 13, 2021

Hiiiiiiii!!! YEEEES!!! You won't be in much for Part 13, because it's mostly going to be Therin's perspective... you'll be mentioned once or twice, but you'll be in later. promiseee!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Sapphire 🌼
16:51 Jan 13, 2021

Amethyst KEEPS GETTING DOWNVOTED. Like the more we upvote her, the more she gets downvoted. UGHHH THIS IS BECOMING WAYY TO COMMON. Me and Luke ran out of comments to upvote :((( do you mind upvoting her?

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:01 Jan 13, 2021

Yeas, obvi!!!!!!!!!!! I'll try and find some I didn't upvote...

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
17:07 Jan 13, 2021

MISSION HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED XD YAY THANK U FOR YOUR HELP!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:19 Jan 13, 2021

I........I HAVE BEEN DOWNVOTED

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
17:23 Jan 13, 2021

WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM HERE FOR THE RESCUEEEEEEE

Reply

17:26 Jan 13, 2021

I AM HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPVOTE TIMEEEEEE

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
12:47 Jan 12, 2021

Delete this: Where can I find them? How can I make them reveal themselves? Even the smallest things I thought I knew are wrong. MIRA THIS WAS VERY GOOOOOOOOD YOU'RE IMPROVING SO MUCH!!!! AWWWW MY LITTLE BABY'S GROWN UP!!!! However, you use too many 'I am' and 'I feel' like in here: I think back to her, and the pain while I watched her act as Lady Castor. I didn't need to be an Empath to feel her emotions. I know her that well. For that section and all others you should try to explain the pain and describe her as Lady Castor, really immer...

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:03 Jan 12, 2021

Ok, will dooooooo!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! T'will keep that in mind.

Reply

. .
14:05 Jan 12, 2021

YAYYYYYY!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:06 Jan 12, 2021

BUT LIKE.....NOTHING ELSE???????????????????????????????????????? AT ALL??????????????????????????

Reply

. .
14:09 Jan 12, 2021

YAS NOTHING ELSE I SHIP THERAYA

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:13 Jan 12, 2021

.....d-did I just hear..... I..... you....y-you j-just s-s-said..... Theraya.......... I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sniffles* OUIYTRDHFXCGVJKUYFTDRSHGXFHCGJVKUTYRESYDZGXFHCJVKYRTSYEZDGXFHCJVHKFYTDURSYZGCTUDHFXCGVHKYFTDHGXBC Luriene's comin up, don't worryyyyyyyyyyyyy

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww(goes on forever)

Reply

Show 0 replies

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww(goes on forever)

Reply

Show 0 replies

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww(goes on forever)

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:55 Jan 12, 2021

XDDDDDD

Reply

Mira Caplan
19:00 Jan 12, 2021

RaYa

Reply

Mira Caplan
19:06 Jan 12, 2021

Noooo, but Karila is.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Mir, can I tell you my things again? Name: Celeste Age (approx): 18? 17. Appearance (Hair, skin tone, eyes): Purple, light, rainbow Categorization (Telepath, Larkwing, Elemental, Shifter): I think I was a shifter with space powers... or air. Personality: Funny, smart, and crazy Other(s): Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:19 Jan 12, 2021

A Space Elemental has control over matter, and a Wind Elemental has control over Air. Eriene's a Wind Elemental, and Althea's a Shifter (Shapeshifter.) Shifters usually have some type of Telepathic or Space/Elemental magic, because that crosses over. Some, however, do have other types of magic. I could make you a Shifter with Elemental Wind abilities. (It isn't too much of a stretch, because Wind is Air and Air is Space.)

Reply

Ty!!! :D FRiEN! (Right?)

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:53 Jan 12, 2021

YES!!! Also, I updated my bio!!! It's at the bottom... (My bio is so long.......)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Nainika Gupta
17:54 Jan 12, 2021

NEW STORY!!

Reply

Nainika Gupta
17:54 Jan 12, 2021

both mine and yours loll it was great!! loved it sooo much

Reply

Mira Caplan
21:43 Jan 12, 2021

THANKS YOU!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
✰ Jennie ✰
14:47 Jan 12, 2021

OMG ITS FREAKING GOOOOOD!!!! I LOVE THIS LINE: "I touch my hand to Veradis's nose, pressing myself into her as realization crashes over me. No one in the Dragon Races really dies. And we aren't chosen by random, either." daaaaaayyyyyyyummmmm thats called suspense, kids! I LOVE IT MIRA! SQUEEEEEEEEEE INTENSITY INTENSIFIES!!! YOU ARE GETTING SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!! SO MUCH MORE EMOTION!!!!!!!! (must have something to do with *ahem* a certain person 🙄) mormoremoremoermeomroermomremoremomoremore TIS A TRAGEDY IF YOU DON"T GET part 13 OUT SOON

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:50 Jan 12, 2021

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, Litlover has helped, but so has my younger sister. She's the one who proofreads it and points out spelling errors. (She hates writing, but loves reading, so...solution!) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MERCI!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD You'll have to wait until next week, I'm afraid........

Reply

✰ Jennie ✰
14:50 Jan 12, 2021

ahhhhhhhh yes hail to your younger sister! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why must you torture

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:52 Jan 12, 2021

......because no prompts fit XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

✰ Jennie ✰
14:59 Jan 12, 2021

awwwww Priya came out with a new youtube vid on her channel the nyctophiles tho

Reply

Mira Caplan
15:02 Jan 12, 2021

Does she have 44 subs?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sunny 🌼
13:47 Jan 12, 2021

I KNEW Karlia was sus (I say, even though I was completely dumbfounded when she revealed herself)! Man, we're getting so many different perspectives, it's awesome!

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:03 Jan 12, 2021

Thank youuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
14:03 Jan 12, 2021

Thank youuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Kate Reynolds
13:18 Jan 12, 2021

THIS WAS SO GOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! It seemed like I was reading a New York Times Bestseller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:03 Jan 12, 2021

........................EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
14:55 Jan 12, 2021

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
14:55 Jan 12, 2021

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:57 Jan 12, 2021

THAT IS SUCH HIGH PRAISE!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
15:04 Jan 12, 2021

AND YOU DESERVE ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
15:04 Jan 12, 2021

AND YOU DESERVE ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
15:06 Jan 12, 2021

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply

I-I-I——- Oh no. Pls don’t enddddddd ahahahahahahhaahah I CANT WAIT FIR ME AHAHA I LOvE THIs FREaKIN SERIES

Reply

Mira Caplan
03:20 Jan 12, 2021

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Reply

XDdDdDddDDdDd NPppPpPPpPpPpPppPpPPpp

Reply

Mira Caplan
03:23 Jan 12, 2021

Celeste t'will be awesomeeeee

Reply

YESsSsSssSsSssSsS` TYyTyYyTyYtYytTtt

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.