331 comments

Fantasy Funny Fiction

The Coronavirus sucks. There. I said it. I’m sure most of you puny mortals would agree with me. Honestly--

Hey.

Apollo! What do you think you’re doing here?!

Why can't I check in on my favorite uncle? Ooh, are you recording poetry? A sonnet, perhaps? Maybe some haikus?

No, I am NOT recording poetry! 

That's too bad. Poetry rocks.

Well, Mr. Sunshine, don’t you have a sun chariot to drive? Go away!

Hmph.

Anyway. . .

What was I saying?

Right. The Coronavirus sucks. You mortals would agree. ‘Yeah.’ You’re probably thinking. ‘Everything’s online, we have to wear those masks, there’s that thing called social distancing. . .

But have you ever considered it from a god’s perspective?

I’m not sure of God’s reasoning behind the virus, but I’m sure that he has a grand plan.’ You might be thinking. ‘Maybe God is testing us.

No, I don’t mean capital G’ God. I mean gods, plural. I’m talking about us Greek gods. 

Wait,’ You must be thinking. ‘Greek gods don’t exist! Are you a lunatic?! You’re crazy.

Well, last time I checked, I exist, thank you very much.

Hello. My name is H--

Hermes?!

Hey.

What are you doing here?!

Delivery. Here's your large box of 'Black n' white' ambrosia! Did you order it?

NO, I did NOT order the new ‘Black n’ White’ ambrosia! It must be Aphrodite again, sending this to me as a prank. She probably wants to make fun of my ‘black and white aesthetic’ again.

Oh, that thing's still going on? I thought it ended decades ago!

Whatever. Leave! I’m recording something! 

Got it. But if you still want the 'Black n' White' ambrosia, you know to contact me.

Why don’t the gods ever give me privacy?

No, my name is not ‘Hermes’. My name is Hades, Greek god of the Underworld. Welcome to “Hardships of Hades”! The live complaints of a Greek god! Da-da-da-dee-do-da!

Honestly, what is with you mortals and your sicknesses? Cancer, diabetes, the flu, smallpox, measles, scarlet fever, the list goes on and on. And now, there’s COVID-19. 

To be fair, most mortal diseases were caused by us gods. The earliest version of cancer happened in Egypt, way back in 3000 B.C. If I recall, Zeus caused the disease because the Egyptians weren’t worshipping him that much. But Corona was your fault. Us gods didn’t have anything to do with it. Although Apollo did happen to amplify the virus a few times, the gods didn’t start this one. I swear on the River Styx.

Hey, Hades. Um, about that. My son went missing in China back in December 2019 A.D. He started COVID-19.

Wha-- What do you mean? Which son?

Asclepius.

Asclepius?!?! He started it?!?!?!?

Yup.

Wait. You’re still here, Mr. Sunshine? GO AWAY!!!!

Okay, okay! Jeez! Just wanted to tell you.

I’m going to be cursed by the goddess Styx for breaking my vow, aren’t I? I take that back. The gods did start this pandemic. 

Oh, you’re mad at me? Well, that’s too bad. You don’t know where the Underworld is. The only way to get down here is to die, and trust me. You. Don’t. Want. To. Die.

Why? Well, let me make this simple. You mortals live miserable lives. Terribly short. Once you die and come to the Underworld, I'm going to be your king. You're going to stay in the Underworld. For all eternity. (Yes, eternity. If you think some Ragnarök doomsday thing is gonna come around and save you from eternity, you’re out of luck. Go contact the Norse gods for that.)

I don’t want to wish that fate on anyone. I make a pretty terrible king. Dead mortals escape from the Underworld all the time. Just last week, Hitler escaped from the Fields of Punishment. So if you spot a crazy German trying to take over the world, I’m sorry. That’s my fault. 

Oops. I got off topic. I’m terrible at this recording thing, aren’t I? My point is, COVID-19 sucks for us gods. It’s giving us problems. But mostly, those problems are mine.

Before the virus, things were nice and easy for me. Sure, there were plenty of mortal deaths in the world before. Like the 1860’s, with the Civil War? That caused me quite some paperwork with all of those American deaths.

But the last couple of years, it wasn’t all that bad. I got to relax a little. 

Then, that stupid COVID-19 hit. Every single day, thousands and thousands of people die from that pandemic. Not to mention that people still die from regular things, too. Old age, strokes, car accidents, suicide, and getting attacked by a strangely aggressive house cat. I mean, wild animal.

That’s a lot of paperwork. In fact, even as I’m recording this, I’m filling out hundreds of forms at once for Minos, Rhadamanthus, and Aeacus to look at when they sentence dead mortals to their fate. 

Do you know how stressful that is?! 

You know, it never really was easy. Because of the strangeness of the mortal world, I have to fill out different slots for babirusas, mimesis, and zebrine. 

Wait. That sounds wrong. I mean baccate, machair, and zoogamy

No. That’s not it, either. Hm. . .

Ah! I got it. I have to fill out different forms for boomers, millennials, and zoomers. I think that’s it. Filling out those different forms thousands of times a day really gets on my nerves. 

I’m considering retiring, but once I retire, Pluto will reign the Underworld. He has the habit of decorating the Underworld with too many gems and jewels that light up the Underworld like it’s a disco party. Puh-leeze! That’s so out of style. Get out of the 1970’s, Pluto!

So I have to deal with all of the work that comes with being a god of the Underworld. Besides the staggering paperwork, COVID-19 has really gotten the gods in a bloodthirsty mood. They would ask me to kill so many mortals that it was getting annoying.

“Kill Trump for me!” Persephone would shout. “He thinks that climate change is a hoax! Nature should be ashamed of him.”

“Kill Biden!” Ares would yell at me whenever he visited. “He wants to end the gun violence epidemic in America! Disgraceful!”

Kill this woman, kill this man, kill this person who doesn’t identify as those two genders. The list goes on and on and on. Why do the gods assume that it’s my job to kill mortals?! Ask Thanatos! Or the Fates! Or even Morpheus! Why me?!?! 

That’s two ways COVID-19 is making my immortal life harder. Want to hear more?

I imagine your answer is one delicate and eloquent word: ‘No!

What a shame. I want to go on!

Have you ever considered how agitated my wife Persephone would be because of this virus? Being the goddess of Spring and vegetation, she associates with nature a lot. Too much, actually. I’ve told her countless amounts of times that flowers don’t go with the Underworld vibe, but she wouldn’t budge. So I made her a garden in the palace and planted some things in the fields of Asphodel, because I’m such a wonderful husband. 

Jeez. I’ve gone off topic so many times now that I'm quite annoyed with myself. I imagine you are, too. What’s that phrase that mortals use? ‘Salpinx, not salpinx’? No. ‘Saltire, not saltire’? Nope. ‘Sorry, not sorry’? That’s the one. Sorry not sorry!

The bottom line is: My wife loves nature and hates things that harm the earth.

So how would she feel about the countless number of plastic masks that are being littered across the world?

You might think that she’s not happy about it. You might be thinking of ways she’s expressing her anger. And if you are, think of how she might be reacting to this problem, and make it ten times worse. 

Persephone has quite a temper. As a result, it’s giving me major stress issues that won’t go away. If you think gods don’t have stress, you’re wrong. If gods didn’t have stress, you would get nothing but perfect weather. But Zeus is always quite distressed, meaning you get pouring rain, sleet, droughts, hurricanes, and other disastrous weather year round. Hooray!

On that happy note, I think this is a good time to end. Well, you heard it here first, folks. Greek gods exist. They started COVID-19. The god of the Underworld is suffering because of this pandemic. Ares is against the Democrats, and Persephone is against the Republicans. 

This is--

Lord Hades, you have paperwork to do. Remember?

Yes, yes. I know, Thanatos. I have to fill out the paperwork so Kobe Bryant can go to Elysium, like he deserves.

That is correct.

Can I finish up recording now? You ruined my joke!

Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.

Shoo!

This is Hades on “Hardships of Hades”, putting the ‘fun’ in funerals ever since two thousand years ago. See you next time! Da-da-da-dee-do-da!

March 10, 2021 23:22

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

331 comments

23:30 Mar 10, 2021

Haha, this was very funny! I loved reading this, but here's just one tip to make the transitions a little less confusing. Maybe try putting one of the Greek gods' perspectives in italics so we can differentiate between the two. Great job!

Reply

23:35 Mar 10, 2021

Thank you! Ok, that's good to know. I'll do that :)

Reply

12:46 Mar 11, 2021

Yeah, it's much better now!

Reply

12:49 Mar 11, 2021

I'm glad! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
22:56 Mar 22, 2021

wow my new car crashed again XD that end just made my day :D You're really good at comedy and ILOVEITSOMUCHHHH. I like how other gods just butted in whenever they wanted and interrupted XD the recording thing was funny and the "Da-da-da-dee-do-da!" part made my chair break XDDDD You're sooo good at comedyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :]]]]] ~ ⬛⬜aEsThEtiC⬜⬛~ ~ Amethyst

Reply

23:11 Mar 22, 2021

Thank you so much! :DDD

Reply

23:12 Mar 22, 2021

:DDDDD Np!!! Where do you think of these ideas? They are b r i l l i a n t

Reply

23:23 Mar 22, 2021

I have no idea XD It comes from the most random places. This particular one was inspired by the PJO books. And ty :)

Reply

23:26 Mar 22, 2021

np :) yessssss, I could see the resemblance :DDDDD Me too, particularly in the middle of pushups/burpees/other intense exercises during taekwondo XDDD

Reply

23:29 Mar 22, 2021

XDDDD And I thought my ideas came from random places... If I recall, I think I once got a story idea from staring at a sock too long lol

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Philip Clayberg
23:20 Mar 21, 2021

This was great! Thank you so much for writing it. You actually got me to laugh (and I really needed to this past week or two). In return, I'll recommend to you anything written by the late Veronica Geng (one collection of her satirical essays is called "Partners"; I'm not sure if it's still in print) and the late Art Buchwald. Please write more satirical stories. You have a real talent for it.

Reply

23:23 Mar 21, 2021

I'm glad it made you laugh :) Ok! I'll try to check it out! I'll try. Thanks for the comment :)

Reply

Philip Clayberg
23:32 Mar 21, 2021

I wasn't expecting to laugh while reading it, but I couldn't help it. Your writing was so much fun to read. You're very welcome. You could write about poor Isis trying to find the chopped-up pieces of her husband Osiris and putting him back together again. Or Orpheus trying to bring Eurydice back from the Underworld. Or maybe Theseus hunting the Minotaur in the Labyrinth on Crete. Or maybe attempts at standup comedy at the Colosseum in Ancient Rome (and it isn't just the thumbs-down that the comedians had to fear; it was also the relea...

Reply

23:34 Mar 21, 2021

Thank you! Ooh, those are great ideas. I'll try to write stories about that!

Reply

Philip Clayberg
23:48 Mar 21, 2021

Plenty of material in mythology. And I bet you'll find ways to imaginatively detour them into new directions, new events, etc. "Welcome to the Wide World of Ancient Greek Sports! Today we have Theseus vs. the Minotaur! Now don't be shy, guys. Step right up. Here they are! Aren't they fabulous? Well, somebody cheer once in awhile. That's better. Theseus is armed with a sword and ... what's that, Minotaur? ... you want a sword, too? ... sorry, but no can do ... you'll have make do with your horns, teeth, claws, and feet. We'll start...

Reply

00:47 Mar 22, 2021

Lol I'll definitely consider that idea. Thanks for suggesting this :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Lilliane Wei
18:44 Mar 20, 2021

Haiiiii just filled out your Reedsy cast form with a ton of annoyingly specific information :)

Reply

19:09 Mar 20, 2021

Lolll I saw! :)

Reply

Lilliane Wei
19:25 Mar 20, 2021

:DDDDD

Reply

20:49 Mar 20, 2021

How are you?

Reply

Lilliane Wei
21:27 Mar 20, 2021

Stressed but procrastinating the thing that's stressing me out XD How about you?

Reply

22:24 Mar 20, 2021

That’s so relatableee I’m also stressed, but otherwise, I’m good :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Jasey Lovegood
01:19 Mar 20, 2021

Hey Annabelle! I did your Reedsy Cast form, can't wait to see what you write! :D

Reply

01:29 Mar 20, 2021

I saw! Thx! :)

Reply

Jasey Lovegood
02:25 Mar 20, 2021

Np! :)

Reply

03:09 Mar 20, 2021

:) New story out, btw!

Reply

Jasey Lovegood
06:37 Mar 20, 2021

I’ll check it out now :D

Reply

11:59 Mar 20, 2021

Thx! I responded to you comment :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Jasey Lovegood
23:18 Mar 18, 2021

Wkvchnpeoiqv13rn GREEK MYTHOLOGY STORY HOORAY! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH GAH- Alsoooo my Reedsy Cast story is out, and your character is in it, check it out when ur free :)

Reply

23:21 Mar 18, 2021

Eheheh thank you!!! :) Yeah, I saw. I'm going to read it right after I finish writing a comment for "Julien's City"! (Spoiler: I loved it.)

Reply

Jasey Lovegood
23:26 Mar 18, 2021

Ahahhah yes thank you

Reply

00:17 Mar 19, 2021

Np :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

*New Thread* Whats your favorite sound??

Reply

23:28 Mar 17, 2021

Idk lol XD Wbu?

Reply

I dunno-maybe like water or eating or sum?

Reply

01:08 Mar 18, 2021

XD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Danny -
10:22 Mar 17, 2021

Great story, Annabelle! :)) hehehe lol, this was pretty funny, Hades would do well in podcasts or late night show thingies xD sorry for taking sooo long to get around :// buttt lol, i just found out, for some weird reason at the top right thingy on my google-y windows, they just randomly called the bookmark portion 'reading list' one day, sooo, weird question, do you keep your bookmarks for long? or nahh, cause i might just use that to bookmark stories here on reedsy :') eep, lol, hehehe i remember when you told me your story revolves arou...

Reply

10:55 Mar 17, 2021

Thank youuuu so much!!! :DDD Yes, I'm writing something this week! It's for the Character Form. And I'm using your character!

Reply

Danny -
11:03 Mar 17, 2021

no problem :) hehe that's funnnnnn xD which prompt do you think you'll be using?~

Reply

11:16 Mar 17, 2021

This one: "Write about someone fighting to keep their city neighborhood the same."

Reply

Danny -
11:20 Mar 17, 2021

ohh, that's pretty cool xD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
21:22 Mar 15, 2021

heyyyyy how have you been doing lately?

Reply

21:22 Mar 15, 2021

I've been doing good :) You?

Reply

TJ Squared
21:25 Mar 15, 2021

*sighs* not so good :( a lot has been happening lately, some of which is uncomfortable for me

Reply

21:40 Mar 15, 2021

Oh. Well, if you ever need someone to talk to about it, I'll be here :)

Reply

TJ Squared
21:46 Mar 15, 2021

*sighs again* braceyourself. alldayihavebeentryingtocheerupthreeofmyfriendswhowerefeelingdown.iwasontheskribbledocearlierwithlilyandwewerehavingagreattimelaughingandjoking.istoppedtobreakforlunchandwhenicamebackthespammerwasbackandheisstillthereaswetype.heisnotthenicestspammerandhassomefoullanguage.itwasmakingmefeeluncomfortableandoncemoremyspiritsaredowninthedustvsflyinghighinthesky.i'mfeelinglonelywhensurroundedbyfriendsandthanksforbeinganoutletwhereicouldjustexpressmyself

Reply

21:50 Mar 15, 2021

Wow. He's still there? I thought he apologized after you talked some sense into him a few weeks ago! But I feel you. I get it. Thanks for telling me :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Maraika!!! 😎
20:42 Mar 14, 2021

Hey i was looking at your bio and YUS i finally found a hamilton fan!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! i'm also in cabin 6 (Athena) and i have a sweater that im wearing right now that says it.

Reply

21:07 Mar 14, 2021

Lol XD What's your fav song? Nice! :) I read your bio rn. You play the piano? What genre do you play?

Reply

Maraika!!! 😎
00:58 Mar 15, 2021

Oh that's hard. I'm not sure what my favourite song is. I love them all lol. if i had to chose though it would probably be maybe satisfied, burn, dear theodiosa, you'll be back, non-stop, take a break, washington on your side, and like the rest of them because they're all awesome. I mostly play classical and sometimes pop for fun. I'm right now learning you'll be back on the piano actully

Reply

01:04 Mar 15, 2021

I’ll have to agree with you on that one XD Same! I actually learned Satisfied on the piano back in December lol What classical pieces are you playing?

Reply

Maraika!!! 😎
01:08 Mar 15, 2021

I mostly work out of the grade books (like songs that level 2 or something players practice) that are mostly classical, but some of the really awesome classical peices are a little out of my skill level

Reply

01:09 Mar 15, 2021

Nice :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Maraika!!! 😎
01:09 Mar 15, 2021

my step brother is super good (even though he thinks he isn't) and can play some CRAZY amazing pieces

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mazie Gray
20:09 Mar 14, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR...

Reply

20:15 Mar 14, 2021

Lol ty! :)

Reply

Mazie Gray
19:48 Mar 15, 2021

Lol np! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
14:48 Mar 14, 2021

part 10 out :)

Reply

14:53 Mar 14, 2021

Nice! :)

Reply

TJ Squared
14:53 Mar 14, 2021

;)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Jay DMer
01:55 Mar 14, 2021

Ahaha I loved this!! Made me laugh and the story writing was great!! Annabelle!!! How can you do this to me?!?! Jk but fr another great story;)

Reply

02:26 Mar 14, 2021

Thank you!! :D XD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Kendall Defoe
17:46 Mar 13, 2021

Even the gods laugh... Well done!

Reply

18:13 Mar 13, 2021

Thank you! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Radhika Diksha
17:18 Mar 13, 2021

Hey, I have come back. Starting a new series. Would love your comments and feedback. Hope you love this story.

Reply

17:31 Mar 13, 2021

Sure :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Jay DMer
13:51 Mar 13, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

Show 0 replies
TJ Squared
03:24 Mar 13, 2021

wow, even though I don't believe in half of it, it was still humorous! I liked all the interruptions, that was just FUNNY!!! I feel like I could relate to Persephone because well, I love nature a bit too much also! It's like, have you seen all the masks (along with other trash) floating in our water?!?! It's just horrible! It's like, how can someone just 'lose' their mask? Still, great job!

Reply

03:27 Mar 13, 2021

Yeah, same. I don’t believe in this stuff, either. But it was still fun to write :) Yeah, I can relate to Persephone, too. Thank you so much! :DD

Reply

TJ Squared
03:29 Mar 13, 2021

you are welcome!

Reply

03:29 Mar 13, 2021

:)

Reply

TJ Squared
03:32 Mar 13, 2021

have you heard of this person? Anton Ego (from Ratatouille, the movie)? If not google him, bc apparently, Reedsy has their own female version, Antonia Ego, and she is really putting people down.

Reply

03:33 Mar 13, 2021

I have not heard of Anton from Ratatouille, but I have heard of Antonia from the Skribbles doc.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

21:41 Mar 12, 2021

Ok! :)

Reply

Also, I saw you needed some bio links for people you don't know who submitted the character form? Here are the ones i know: https://blog.reedsy.com/creative-writing-prompts/author/priyamvada-deshmukh/ https://blog.reedsy.com/creative-writing-prompts/author/sophie-l-4ad3fe/

Reply

21:55 Mar 12, 2021

Thank you so much! :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Maya -
20:27 Mar 12, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

21:37 Mar 12, 2021

Sure! Why not lol (Also, if you mean that, thx)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Palak Shah
18:27 Mar 12, 2021

I love this story. Great job; I have always loved the Percy Jackson series and this was something out of this world. You are an amazing writer with a fab taste in greek mythology. I hope that we can be friends and I hope you read some more of your stories. Best wishes ~Palak Shah

Reply

18:32 Mar 12, 2021

Thank you so much! :))) You love PJO, too? Cool! Who's your fav character? I'm going to assume that you meant that you hope that I read some of your stories. I'll try! Also, I just read your bio. Is the answer to the riddle: "Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away"?

Reply

Palak Shah
18:50 Mar 12, 2021

Well, I love Percy Jackson of course and Anabelle Chase. Also, I love Nico (I think he might even be my favourite character). I also love Hades because I find the God very fascinating. I have given you a shoutout in my bio. Thanks for answering. Anyway, who is your favourite character?

Reply

19:28 Mar 12, 2021

Thanks :) Idk! I have so many. Percy, Nico, Hazel, Frank, Tyson, the list goes on and on lol

Reply

Palak Shah
20:40 Mar 12, 2021

Oh, I forgot Hazel; I love her also. I also love Piper she is also one of my favourite characters. Anyway, I am a child of Athena according to Buzzfeed. Anyway, have you read 'The song of Achilles' I find it to be an amazing book even though it was quite complicated to understand :))

Reply

21:41 Mar 12, 2021

Ooh yeah I forgot about Piper. She's hated on too much :( Same! No, I haven't. It's on my TBR, though.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.