798 comments

Funny Thriller Mystery

“Broccoli?” I mutter to myself, gawking at the green thing in front of me. Broccoli may not tickle my fancy, but my mom…she could have a room full of them and never get tired of eating them raw.


I throw a whole bag of them in my cart, glaring at the package with personal grudge. When I was merely twelve years old, I had mocked Aunt Love for being nosy in EVERY matter. Being the female version of Santa Claus she was, she’d never take an insult to herself. Who were we even kidding; she was the Kim Kardarshian, but well, at the end of the day, it was what defined her and it was at the end of the day, my mom had forced fed me a bunch of raw bro- not taking the name, while I cried a waterfall of salty tears.


After shoving half of the listed items into the cart, I move toward the next aisle, throwing a glance towards the clerk napping behind the counter. A smirk tugs at my lips and I begin searching for the leftover items.


 The howling wind sends shivers up my spine, causing strands of hair to erect on my arms. It was a bad choice to visit the supermarket during the crazy blizzard. I could’ve waited for the drama to come to a halt if it weren’t for mom and her br- nevermind.


I tug my muffler closer to my face as I watch the starlit sky, the polar-white snow enveloping the ground, the pine trees and the screeching winds rise up in occasions and when they die, a tomb-like silence haunts over the streets. It frightens me. It frightens me to be the only one stuck in the store. Yes, the clerk’s here, but her presence is better left unnoticed.


I drag my cart to the other aisle, already growing bone-tired when I notice a patch of dark red hue on my shirt sleeve. A woman had bumped into me outside the store; blood drenched her t-shirt, concern and horror shone in her almond eyes. I had gripped onto her arms in alarm as she collapsed against me, whispering please into my ear before yanking herself free, dashing and staggering down the white street. She was my neighbour, Ruby.


Faint footsteps invade my ears, snapping me back to reality. I whip my head around, stillness of the aisle greeting me in return. I heave a sigh, mentally cursing at the blizzard for making me think things. If we weren’t in the middle of a loco blizzard, I would’ve been convinced of this place to be a jinx.


“Austin!” I shriek in surprise as hands thump on my shoulders. Leah, the clerk who was way past forty winks a while ago, beams her stupid grin at me which symbolizes she has some favour to ask.  

I roll my eyes, “I told you already, Seb is not free this weekend.”

“I know, I just wanted to ask how you’re doin’.”


“I was fine until you asked.” I turn the cart away and toward the counter with Leah bouncing after me like a bunny. “Now hurry up!”


It takes Leah a millennium to get the supplies in the bag. Being the impatient bloke I am, I continue to burn a hole through her petty head, shifting my weight from one hip to the other and tapping my fingers at the surface of the counter desk when a low sound pricks my ears. I focus on the sound, debating if it’s another trick the tranquility of the store is playing on me. In a trice, the cries shoot up, causing me to flinch at the unforeseen escalation.


Without any exchange of words, Leah and I amble toward the suspected source, nearing a pile of huge boxes. Leah throws the lighter boxes on the floor, estimating where the cries could be coming from. The heavier boxes to the bottom are all sealed with tape except one, its flaps bent and closing over each other in vain.

“Holy marmite!” Leah exclaims, eyes fixed on the box in front of her.


“What’s it?” I scoot closer. The sight I witness leaves me nonplussed, the gap in my mouth expanding enough for a toad to fit right in.


“Aww! Don’t cry!” Leah cradles a pale, rosy cheeked baby of around ten months in her arms, swaying and doing all sorts of actions a mother would do to calm her baby down.


A drop slides down my arm and I realize I’ve been shedding tears in silence. I run my sleeve over my eyes as my vision blurs. My heart skips a beat when the gorgeous baby peers at me, it’s ocean-blue eyes sparkling with tears and it smiles at me, three tiny pearl white teeth lined along the bottom gum, dimples forming miniature crates at the right place. But, my heart burns at the mother’s cruel and gruesome audacity.


Leah looks up at me, her eyes red and damp and looks back at the baby, making it giggle with her baby language. A car’s rough screech pulls our attention toward the streets. A black SUV pulls up in front of the supermarket. Two men clad in dark clothes step out and stride towards us, something unsettling striking about their aura.


They enter the store and with a single glance toward us, swagger through the aisles, surveying the empty boxes, the counter and every nook in the store. I clench and unclench my fists, contemplating what I should do at their feral outbursts.


“You, have you seen William? Twelve months old, dimples and blue eyes.” A man points out at Leah, referring to a picture from a phone with the screen cracked. His bloodshot eyes pierce into hers, a weird symbol painting the side of his forehead.


Cult of the Gate symbol by wakabarupic from pinterest;))


“No, I haven’t seen him.” She shakes her head. “You will have to pay for the mess you’ve created, you nincompoop!”


Like a shot, the pounding of my heart spirals, reaching my ears, my fingers tremble profusely. I dash outside, leaning against the chill wall. Breathing in and out, I watch rings of fog form and ebb away into the darkness. I squeeze my eyes shut. It’s clear, they’re after the baby and they won’t retreat without getting their hands on the little one.


A man draws his gun out, pointing it at Leah and shouting things which I’m not able to comprehend as my heart beats even louder, the world spinning around me. Fear propels me out of stillness, but I only manage to shift a spot, if only I weren’t a coward.


A deafening crack of thunder fills the room. My head whips to Leah, her head turned away and hands covering her ears in cringe. The man’s gun pointed toward the ceiling, smoke rising from the nozzle in thin wavy lines.


William’s yammers burst out from the storage room, our attention snapping toward the ceiling. Leah looks at me, her bottom lip trembling.


“Get him, Ted.” The man with the stained shirt orders, but before Ted can take a step forward, Leah pounces on them, all three of them collapsing to the ground.


“Run, Austin!” She screams as she wrestles with the men.


What am I waiting for?


I rise up, hurrying inside when Ted growls loudly and bang! I wheeze, clenching my mouth as numbness surges up further through my legs.


The man flips Leah’s limp corpse onto the ground, Ted scoffing and getting up, helping up Riz, if that’s what I heard. Riz’s eyes lock on mine for a brief second before I get on my heels, rushing toward the stairs.


Sorry Leah, I owe you my life.  


William still whimpers as I climb up the stairs. My entire nineteen years of life, I’ve been called a coward. Leah had always been an encouraging friend and seeing her sacrifice her life for William has encouraged me even more, to let the world know I am no coward. Not anymore. It’s for William, I am about to give away mine. I clench my hands into tight fists and shoulders upright.


 I open the door to the store room, William’s innocent eyes flickering to mine, tears staining his plump cheeks. I gather him in my arms, not sure if I should bring him out in the open. Heading out, I turn off every switch on the switchboard and slink back towards the store room.


Let the game begin for the radges!


The room remains immersed in the murkiness. An icy shudder trickles down my spine; cold, hesitant light streaming through a corner window, casting eerie shadows on the wall.


As I sit in the cramped room, I can’t help but feel eyes on me. The clicking of boots on the floor alerts me. I press my palm against William’s mouth and whisper soft words to him. Riz walks past us, appearing only as a tall shadow as his dark clothes amalgamate with the dim lit room, the patterns of his heavy breathing sinister-like.


“Where are you, boy?” Riz mutters. “You know, you anger me. Trying to meddle with our affairs? We just need William for our little ritual. Afterall, he's witnessed the world for just a few months.”


I watch as Riz nears a stand of windcheaters, searching through it. He straightens up and gives a sharp, weary sigh, his eyes directly where I am situated.


“Kid, do you want me to send a bullet through you like your friend and Ruby?” 


A squeak leaves my lips at the mention of Ruby. I knew he had to do something with her.


When the voices subside, the floor devoid of any presence, I get up with William tucked in my arms and descend the stairs in caution. I near the transparent back gate only to find Ted standing right in front and chugging down some liquid from a bottle. I extend an arm out, groping for any sort of wall to make sure I don’t bump into it. Before giving Ted any chance to notice me, I head back upstairs, pain stinging my arms from carrying William for too long.


I press myself against a wall and hold my breath as Riz walks past me, too close to not notice. I crouch and walk toward the attic when a hand grabs my hair, tossing me to the other side. William releases out of my grip, his diaper protecting his delicate buttocks. I throw my hands at Riz, fingers pressing deep into his eyeballs. That’s the only thing I can do to protect William. I shriek as Riz brings his foot down on my ankle, crushing it. I grunt, the torment bringing tears to my eyes. He struggles to get to William when I kick him hard on the jaw. I grab William and limp toward the attic, getting my hands on a sledge hammer in the process. 


The attic’s door opens with the inbuilt ladder landing down. I climb up in hurry; place William on a bundle of bubble wrap, smiling as his eyes flicker and shut, a peaceful atmosphere settling around him.


 I hiss as my sprained ankle lands on the step with a thud. Riz yanks me down: I land on the floor, my head coming into a harsh contact with it and my hammer slipping away from my hand. His hands wrap around my neck and I struggle to pry his fingers away from my skin. He punches me in the nose and I yell, blood trickling out and going senseless as if it weren’t there in the first place. He gets up and heads toward the ladder. I cough, tracing my fingers along my neck which must have reddened by now. I get up, making sure not to put my weight on my sprained ankle, grab the hammer and advance toward Riz.


The blow on his head comes off really hard, causing me to cringe. He hits the ground, his head swimming in a puddle of blood. I turn around as mismatched and heavy footsteps climb up the stairs. I grip on the hammer with both hands, heading toward the stairs.


Hardly have I taken a step forward, when Ted flashes in from behind the wall and pulls the trigger of his gun. The bullet passes my waist by a nose, considering his as-good-as-dead frame is toxic with alcohol. I bolt and leap onto him, causing us to tumble down the stairs. My hands wrap around the gun before I pull the trigger resulting in William’s cries to rise even more.


I get up, staring at my hands and back at Ted’s bloody torso. I wince as my head throbs with pain. It is at this time, my legs turn into boiled noodles and the world fades out in front of me.

I jolt up, finding myself in white sheets, my head and ankle bandaged.


“Mama!” I turn to my side, William chuckling and playing with the locket of a policewoman.


 I smile and my eyes turn to a few people sealing three bags on a stretcher, dragging them into the ambulance.


“I hope you’re alright!” The policewoman with William on her waist says. I nod and glance at William, his dimples tugging at my heart.


“You have no idea how grateful we are. Those men were minacious and they’d been illegally sacrificing hundreds of people for God knows how many decades! We were never able to get our hand on any of them. And no emergency help was available because of the blizzard till morning.”


“Weee!” William squeals and throws his hands at me. I laugh at his adorable squeak. I place him on my lap and meddle with his tiny, cold fingers.


I’m uncertain whether William has a father. But, if it weren’t for broccoli (well, it has now earned its respect), he would’ve never lived to see what surprises life has for him.  


🥦🥦


a/n: R.I.P. Leah. May her soul rest in peace. She was such a good soul. I shed tears myself when killing her off >_<  *wipes away nonexistent tears and blows a perfect dry nose on a tissue paper*

July 29, 2020 18:14

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

798 comments

Amany Sayed
18:32 Oct 02, 2020

Heyo! I have a new story. Would you mind checking it out and leaving your valuable feedback? Or not, It's a little short and not too well written but yeah.

Reply

Orenda .
18:58 Oct 02, 2020

OFC, MATEYY

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
D. Shikha
06:36 Oct 02, 2020

Upvoted ya a bit!!! You're #19 on the leaderboard now!!!! Have a great day:))

Reply

Orenda .
07:08 Oct 02, 2020

WHAT??!! Oh, I'm so happy. Thanks a lot, Deep <3 but you'll see, I'll go down anyway😂

Reply

D. Shikha
15:43 Oct 02, 2020

Don't worry about the future, about what will happen next. Just enjoy and be happy with the present....

Reply

Orenda .
15:47 Oct 02, 2020

yess you're right, thanksss <3 <3

Reply

D. Shikha
15:51 Oct 02, 2020

Why don't you join Allpoetry, sis? It's so fun!!

Reply

Orenda .
16:05 Oct 02, 2020

oh yeah, i did check it out...i don't know if i might want to write there as well, but i'll see. I also joined Commaful..I don't know why because i haven't written anything over there teehee

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
B. W.
00:57 Oct 02, 2020

do you plan to put your novel on amazon or something?

Reply

Orenda .
06:11 Oct 02, 2020

hmmm I dont really know. I do want to market the books I write, but the novel I'm currently working on is just for practice and fun and maybe after completing it, I'd think about it? Not really sure heheh

Reply

B. W.
13:17 Oct 02, 2020

Kinda like how the one i'm doing is one i'm just doing for fun?

Reply

Orenda .
13:56 Oct 02, 2020

yeah yeah

Reply

B. W.
14:01 Oct 02, 2020

i can't remember what some of the stuff you said for it was, what chapter are you on for it?

Reply

Orenda .
14:09 Oct 02, 2020

I'm on chapter 8, I think..its like wattpad chapter length and I might lengthen the chapters later on because I seem to be underwriting.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
B. W.
20:49 Sep 30, 2020

I think i'm almost done with a novel :)

Reply

Orenda .
05:09 Oct 01, 2020

Oh wow! That's amazing :D

Reply

B. W.
14:05 Oct 01, 2020

Yep ^^ would you read it?

Reply

Orenda .
14:11 Oct 01, 2020

oh yeah, i would. Like, will you publish it?

Reply

B. W.
14:22 Oct 01, 2020

Well i will publish the others. but the one i'm almost done with is being done for fun and probably won't publish. Though i might still publish it or i could put something like it up on here

Reply

Orenda .
14:33 Oct 01, 2020

OOh that's great!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
B. W.
17:16 Oct 01, 2020

starting a new thread. Maybe i could put you in one of my stories ^^

Reply

Orenda .
17:19 Oct 01, 2020

omg why not? Means a lott to me :))🥰

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
B. W.
16:12 Sep 28, 2020

Hey, could ya maybe help me with something?

Reply

Orenda .
18:17 Sep 28, 2020

yeah ofc, i'm really sorry for the late reply tho:))

Reply

B. W.
18:30 Sep 28, 2020

Thats alright ^^ well i'm writing a new novel because i get a lot of ideas and i need some help with a couple of things, could i tell you the plot so it would be easier to help?

Reply

Orenda .
18:35 Sep 28, 2020

omgggg yeeee shoot!!!!

Reply

B. W.
18:48 Sep 28, 2020

Heres the basic thing: theres a group of four friends, 2 girls and toy boys. one of the girls is a 'guardian' who protects the other three characters while keeping herself hidden as a normal human and is friends with them. though she can't reveal herself as a 'guardian' because a lot of bad things would happen and scientists would probably try to get her cuz you know how they are

Reply

Orenda .
18:50 Sep 28, 2020

wow! That's unique. So what can i help you with?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
B. W.
17:10 Sep 27, 2020

I'm honestly not sure if i checked this story out or not but i will at least say this, you did a really great job with it and so ya know what i'm gonna give it? a 10/10 :)

Reply

Orenda .
17:18 Sep 27, 2020

aaawwww thenksss a lot:))) i think you have read this story, but doesn't matter. Thanks again <3 <3

Reply

B. W.
17:19 Sep 27, 2020

No problem ^^ if it's alright, could you maybe go and check out "Reunion? No thanks" and "My older sister?" and leave some feedback?

Reply

Orenda .
17:26 Sep 27, 2020

I will definitely read them, but sometime later as i'm busy with some stuff:))

Reply

B. W.
17:31 Sep 27, 2020

thats fine ^^

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
D. Shikha
10:23 Sep 27, 2020

Loved your bio!!

Reply

Orenda .
10:27 Sep 27, 2020

yeeee thenksss so muchhh i put some effort in it, searching for borders and stuff like that hihihi

Reply

D. Shikha
10:29 Sep 27, 2020

Nice!! So, what's up? Are your exams over?

Reply

Orenda .
10:32 Sep 27, 2020

yeah they're over, but i still have a shit ton of work to do lmao. what about you?

Reply

D. Shikha
10:37 Sep 27, 2020

I also have a lot of work and weekly tests but I'm doing fine. Are you planning to do any story anytime soon?

Reply

Orenda .
10:43 Sep 27, 2020

i hope you get over with them soon! ummm i'm still thinking what prompt to write on. I really want to write one as it's been months since i wrote a story. Too much procrastination!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sia S
11:46 Sep 25, 2020

What did ya do to ya bio?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Keerththan 😀
02:27 Sep 24, 2020

Hey Orenda, Posted a new one just now. Mind reading it??

Reply

Orenda .
03:17 Sep 24, 2020

sure!

Reply

Keerththan 😀
03:22 Sep 24, 2020

Thanks!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
B. W.
23:51 Sep 23, 2020

Hey this probably won't work or anything but i've left a thing in my Bio for the down-voter. I kinda said something along the lines of that they should comment and explain themselves, though it's probably a stupid idea because i don't see why they would reveal who they are.

Reply

Orenda .
03:17 Sep 24, 2020

that's a good thing you didi, but me too, I dont think they'll own up. But who knows? We might actually catch someone red handed

Reply

B. W.
03:23 Sep 24, 2020

Zilla actually talked to someone though a bit ago who might be able to help and stop the down-voting ^^

Reply

Orenda .
03:33 Sep 24, 2020

Oh, like reedsy service team? Rhonda and I were talking about writing a mail to the team. It would surely help, I guess.

Reply

B. W.
03:37 Sep 24, 2020

Yeah something like that ^^

Reply

Orenda .
03:38 Sep 24, 2020

:n

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Avery G.
20:05 Sep 23, 2020

I was looking through your comments, (because I'm nosy and just terrible, and also I was upvoting them) I saw that you said you were addicted to Skribbl. I AM TOO!!! I play it all the time with my friends!!!! We like play 100 rounds of it.

Reply

Orenda .
03:16 Sep 24, 2020

Oh no, you're not nosy at all, I go around upvoting others then end up chatting hehe np! THAT'S GOOOD!!! We could it together someday, but we definitely don't have to if you have some security issues:)))

Reply

Avery G.
03:21 Sep 24, 2020

Yeah! We could do it together, but maybe not a zoom. We can just set up a link and do it or something. We could gather like all the reedsy friends! That would be so cool

Reply

Orenda .
03:32 Sep 24, 2020

Yeah, zoom isnt required really, we can simply play through the link that skribbl providesssssss.....and playing with those who are interested will be soooooooo fun

Reply

Avery G.
01:48 Sep 25, 2020

Yeah. That would be sooo awesome!

Reply

Orenda .
03:41 Sep 25, 2020

😁😁😁😁🤗🤗

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
10:10 Sep 23, 2020

Hey, would you be kind to watch the first video it's on Harry potter. https://youtu.be/KxfnREWgN14 Sorry for asking your time, I would ready your story

Reply

Orenda .
10:20 Sep 23, 2020

Yeah no problem, I'll watch it:))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Orenda .
10:26 Sep 23, 2020

I watched it and it's really cool. Keep it up! :n

Reply

14:30 Sep 23, 2020

Thanks

Reply

Orenda .
14:41 Sep 23, 2020

np

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Amany Sayed
00:05 Sep 22, 2020

Hey QueenBrocoli! I just submitted a new story! I'd be really gratfeul if you checked it out and left some feedback. It's under 'funny' which isn't really what I normally do, so yeah!

Reply

Orenda .
06:31 Sep 22, 2020

Yayayay be right there, Pickles:))))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Amany Sayed
01:17 Sep 21, 2020

ORENDAAAAAA GO READ RHONDALISE'S MOST RECENT STORY IT HAS US IN IT GOO NOWWWW

Reply

Orenda .
03:13 Sep 21, 2020

WHAAAAAT???? ALRIGHT, I'LL BE THEREEEEEE

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Charles Stucker
22:22 Sep 20, 2020

Brooke D.'s page throws me back to general Reedsy, not her stories. No clue if it's just me. Now, on to the review of your work. "A man draws his gun out," Draws his gun includes pulling it out of the holster. You can omit the word out. Let the game begin for the radges!- I had to look up radges with an internet search. Eek, Scottish slang. I'm not complaining, I use Texican slang all the time. "William releases out of my grip, his diaper protecting his delicate buttocks." slips instead of releases? "I shriek as Riz brings his f...

Reply

Orenda .
03:19 Sep 21, 2020

Oh, my bad! I'll link it properly and thanks for pointing it out:)) Yeeeeee thenx for the help, i like using Scottish slangs or British ones haha....but unfortunately, i won't be able to change any errors because this has been approved (long ago lol), but I'll keep the corrections in mind. Thank you so much :n

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
B. W.
16:09 Sep 18, 2020

i'm not sure if you have but could ya check out "Crossover: the plan" and leave some feedback? ^^

Reply

Orenda .
16:18 Sep 18, 2020

oh, okay i will!

Reply

B. W.
16:22 Sep 18, 2020

Thanks ^^

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amogh Kasat
07:59 Sep 07, 2020

It's a wonderful story! Please read my latest story

Reply

Orenda .
09:37 Sep 07, 2020

would love to, but one thing, did you even read this story? since i've noticed your compliments are the same for everyone.......

Reply

Amogh Kasat
15:48 Sep 07, 2020

I would be waiting for comment and like

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sia S
07:51 Sep 17, 2020

yes, I too saw it on Vayds, Aerin, and mine and many more.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
B. W.
18:13 Oct 30, 2020

Hey, im sorry.

Reply

Orenda .
18:22 Oct 30, 2020

heyyy, why're you sorry??

Reply

B. W.
18:24 Oct 30, 2020

Lets just say some things happened. Ive just felt like I've been a total piece of crap or been really rude to you and the others. At least the first part, I ain't sure about the last part. Ive just never meant to though.

Reply

Orenda .
18:28 Oct 30, 2020

youve never come off as rude to me. Not that i can ever think of. If you want to talk about the stuff, I'm here. And, i don't think you've ever been rude to the others. So just chill.

Reply

B. W.
18:29 Oct 30, 2020

well alright, i just kinda felt like ive been annoying when I keep asking about the thing and some other stuff.

Reply

Orenda .
18:32 Oct 30, 2020

ive never been annoyed with what you ask, for that matter. I enjoy discussing stuff with you. I don't think the others get annoyed, too. Why do you think that?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Orenda .
06:05 Oct 31, 2020

henloo

Reply

B. W.
06:17 Oct 31, 2020

hoi

Reply

Orenda .
06:28 Oct 31, 2020

I'll tell about my friend because of whom i was so sad yesterday lmao.

Reply

B. W.
06:40 Oct 31, 2020

what?

Reply

Orenda .
06:41 Oct 31, 2020

i was telling you i was sad yesterday, wasn't I? okay, nevermind.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
B. W.
02:42 Oct 13, 2020

heyyy

Reply

Orenda .
03:11 Oct 13, 2020

💃💃💃 hello

Reply

B. W.
03:12 Oct 13, 2020

Did ya get my message about Matt?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
17:18 Oct 09, 2020

YESSS I GOT YOU TO 3000 points! It was not easy..but I did it. My arm hurts so bad but whatever, I was feeling real generous..and once I started I had to finish! Well enjoy your new place in the leaderboard! And keep writing! And I upvoted every comment! You have alot of comments with B.W. so do alot of people! So this is the second time I have upvoted her😊So if she sees a sudden change in her points it was probably me.. But have a good day!!! BYYEEAA

Reply

Orenda .
18:30 Oct 09, 2020

OH MY GOD, UGOCHIIIIIIIII THAT'S SOOO SWEET OF YOU, BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO SO MUCH!! I feel bad for you and your arm, hope it gets okay real soon and i will return the favor. You guys amaze me so much!

Reply

00:07 Oct 10, 2020

😂Its okaaaay! I wanted too! And yeah it was just sore..cause of so many clicks!

Reply

Orenda .
05:43 Oct 10, 2020

lmaooo yeah I understand😂🤣

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.