798 comments

Funny Thriller Mystery

“Broccoli?” I mutter to myself, gawking at the green thing in front of me. Broccoli may not tickle my fancy, but my mom…she could have a room full of them and never get tired of eating them raw.


I throw a whole bag of them in my cart, glaring at the package with personal grudge. When I was merely twelve years old, I had mocked Aunt Love for being nosy in EVERY matter. Being the female version of Santa Claus she was, she’d never take an insult to herself. Who were we even kidding; she was the Kim Kardarshian, but well, at the end of the day, it was what defined her and it was at the end of the day, my mom had forced fed me a bunch of raw bro- not taking the name, while I cried a waterfall of salty tears.


After shoving half of the listed items into the cart, I move toward the next aisle, throwing a glance towards the clerk napping behind the counter. A smirk tugs at my lips and I begin searching for the leftover items.


 The howling wind sends shivers up my spine, causing strands of hair to erect on my arms. It was a bad choice to visit the supermarket during the crazy blizzard. I could’ve waited for the drama to come to a halt if it weren’t for mom and her br- nevermind.


I tug my muffler closer to my face as I watch the starlit sky, the polar-white snow enveloping the ground, the pine trees and the screeching winds rise up in occasions and when they die, a tomb-like silence haunts over the streets. It frightens me. It frightens me to be the only one stuck in the store. Yes, the clerk’s here, but her presence is better left unnoticed.


I drag my cart to the other aisle, already growing bone-tired when I notice a patch of dark red hue on my shirt sleeve. A woman had bumped into me outside the store; blood drenched her t-shirt, concern and horror shone in her almond eyes. I had gripped onto her arms in alarm as she collapsed against me, whispering please into my ear before yanking herself free, dashing and staggering down the white street. She was my neighbour, Ruby.


Faint footsteps invade my ears, snapping me back to reality. I whip my head around, stillness of the aisle greeting me in return. I heave a sigh, mentally cursing at the blizzard for making me think things. If we weren’t in the middle of a loco blizzard, I would’ve been convinced of this place to be a jinx.


“Austin!” I shriek in surprise as hands thump on my shoulders. Leah, the clerk who was way past forty winks a while ago, beams her stupid grin at me which symbolizes she has some favour to ask.  

I roll my eyes, “I told you already, Seb is not free this weekend.”

“I know, I just wanted to ask how you’re doin’.”


“I was fine until you asked.” I turn the cart away and toward the counter with Leah bouncing after me like a bunny. “Now hurry up!”


It takes Leah a millennium to get the supplies in the bag. Being the impatient bloke I am, I continue to burn a hole through her petty head, shifting my weight from one hip to the other and tapping my fingers at the surface of the counter desk when a low sound pricks my ears. I focus on the sound, debating if it’s another trick the tranquility of the store is playing on me. In a trice, the cries shoot up, causing me to flinch at the unforeseen escalation.


Without any exchange of words, Leah and I amble toward the suspected source, nearing a pile of huge boxes. Leah throws the lighter boxes on the floor, estimating where the cries could be coming from. The heavier boxes to the bottom are all sealed with tape except one, its flaps bent and closing over each other in vain.

“Holy marmite!” Leah exclaims, eyes fixed on the box in front of her.


“What’s it?” I scoot closer. The sight I witness leaves me nonplussed, the gap in my mouth expanding enough for a toad to fit right in.


“Aww! Don’t cry!” Leah cradles a pale, rosy cheeked baby of around ten months in her arms, swaying and doing all sorts of actions a mother would do to calm her baby down.


A drop slides down my arm and I realize I’ve been shedding tears in silence. I run my sleeve over my eyes as my vision blurs. My heart skips a beat when the gorgeous baby peers at me, it’s ocean-blue eyes sparkling with tears and it smiles at me, three tiny pearl white teeth lined along the bottom gum, dimples forming miniature crates at the right place. But, my heart burns at the mother’s cruel and gruesome audacity.


Leah looks up at me, her eyes red and damp and looks back at the baby, making it giggle with her baby language. A car’s rough screech pulls our attention toward the streets. A black SUV pulls up in front of the supermarket. Two men clad in dark clothes step out and stride towards us, something unsettling striking about their aura.


They enter the store and with a single glance toward us, swagger through the aisles, surveying the empty boxes, the counter and every nook in the store. I clench and unclench my fists, contemplating what I should do at their feral outbursts.


“You, have you seen William? Twelve months old, dimples and blue eyes.” A man points out at Leah, referring to a picture from a phone with the screen cracked. His bloodshot eyes pierce into hers, a weird symbol painting the side of his forehead.


Cult of the Gate symbol by wakabarupic from pinterest;))


“No, I haven’t seen him.” She shakes her head. “You will have to pay for the mess you’ve created, you nincompoop!”


Like a shot, the pounding of my heart spirals, reaching my ears, my fingers tremble profusely. I dash outside, leaning against the chill wall. Breathing in and out, I watch rings of fog form and ebb away into the darkness. I squeeze my eyes shut. It’s clear, they’re after the baby and they won’t retreat without getting their hands on the little one.


A man draws his gun out, pointing it at Leah and shouting things which I’m not able to comprehend as my heart beats even louder, the world spinning around me. Fear propels me out of stillness, but I only manage to shift a spot, if only I weren’t a coward.


A deafening crack of thunder fills the room. My head whips to Leah, her head turned away and hands covering her ears in cringe. The man’s gun pointed toward the ceiling, smoke rising from the nozzle in thin wavy lines.


William’s yammers burst out from the storage room, our attention snapping toward the ceiling. Leah looks at me, her bottom lip trembling.


“Get him, Ted.” The man with the stained shirt orders, but before Ted can take a step forward, Leah pounces on them, all three of them collapsing to the ground.


“Run, Austin!” She screams as she wrestles with the men.


What am I waiting for?


I rise up, hurrying inside when Ted growls loudly and bang! I wheeze, clenching my mouth as numbness surges up further through my legs.


The man flips Leah’s limp corpse onto the ground, Ted scoffing and getting up, helping up Riz, if that’s what I heard. Riz’s eyes lock on mine for a brief second before I get on my heels, rushing toward the stairs.


Sorry Leah, I owe you my life.  


William still whimpers as I climb up the stairs. My entire nineteen years of life, I’ve been called a coward. Leah had always been an encouraging friend and seeing her sacrifice her life for William has encouraged me even more, to let the world know I am no coward. Not anymore. It’s for William, I am about to give away mine. I clench my hands into tight fists and shoulders upright.


 I open the door to the store room, William’s innocent eyes flickering to mine, tears staining his plump cheeks. I gather him in my arms, not sure if I should bring him out in the open. Heading out, I turn off every switch on the switchboard and slink back towards the store room.


Let the game begin for the radges!


The room remains immersed in the murkiness. An icy shudder trickles down my spine; cold, hesitant light streaming through a corner window, casting eerie shadows on the wall.


As I sit in the cramped room, I can’t help but feel eyes on me. The clicking of boots on the floor alerts me. I press my palm against William’s mouth and whisper soft words to him. Riz walks past us, appearing only as a tall shadow as his dark clothes amalgamate with the dim lit room, the patterns of his heavy breathing sinister-like.


“Where are you, boy?” Riz mutters. “You know, you anger me. Trying to meddle with our affairs? We just need William for our little ritual. Afterall, he's witnessed the world for just a few months.”


I watch as Riz nears a stand of windcheaters, searching through it. He straightens up and gives a sharp, weary sigh, his eyes directly where I am situated.


“Kid, do you want me to send a bullet through you like your friend and Ruby?” 


A squeak leaves my lips at the mention of Ruby. I knew he had to do something with her.


When the voices subside, the floor devoid of any presence, I get up with William tucked in my arms and descend the stairs in caution. I near the transparent back gate only to find Ted standing right in front and chugging down some liquid from a bottle. I extend an arm out, groping for any sort of wall to make sure I don’t bump into it. Before giving Ted any chance to notice me, I head back upstairs, pain stinging my arms from carrying William for too long.


I press myself against a wall and hold my breath as Riz walks past me, too close to not notice. I crouch and walk toward the attic when a hand grabs my hair, tossing me to the other side. William releases out of my grip, his diaper protecting his delicate buttocks. I throw my hands at Riz, fingers pressing deep into his eyeballs. That’s the only thing I can do to protect William. I shriek as Riz brings his foot down on my ankle, crushing it. I grunt, the torment bringing tears to my eyes. He struggles to get to William when I kick him hard on the jaw. I grab William and limp toward the attic, getting my hands on a sledge hammer in the process. 


The attic’s door opens with the inbuilt ladder landing down. I climb up in hurry; place William on a bundle of bubble wrap, smiling as his eyes flicker and shut, a peaceful atmosphere settling around him.


 I hiss as my sprained ankle lands on the step with a thud. Riz yanks me down: I land on the floor, my head coming into a harsh contact with it and my hammer slipping away from my hand. His hands wrap around my neck and I struggle to pry his fingers away from my skin. He punches me in the nose and I yell, blood trickling out and going senseless as if it weren’t there in the first place. He gets up and heads toward the ladder. I cough, tracing my fingers along my neck which must have reddened by now. I get up, making sure not to put my weight on my sprained ankle, grab the hammer and advance toward Riz.


The blow on his head comes off really hard, causing me to cringe. He hits the ground, his head swimming in a puddle of blood. I turn around as mismatched and heavy footsteps climb up the stairs. I grip on the hammer with both hands, heading toward the stairs.


Hardly have I taken a step forward, when Ted flashes in from behind the wall and pulls the trigger of his gun. The bullet passes my waist by a nose, considering his as-good-as-dead frame is toxic with alcohol. I bolt and leap onto him, causing us to tumble down the stairs. My hands wrap around the gun before I pull the trigger resulting in William’s cries to rise even more.


I get up, staring at my hands and back at Ted’s bloody torso. I wince as my head throbs with pain. It is at this time, my legs turn into boiled noodles and the world fades out in front of me.

I jolt up, finding myself in white sheets, my head and ankle bandaged.


“Mama!” I turn to my side, William chuckling and playing with the locket of a policewoman.


 I smile and my eyes turn to a few people sealing three bags on a stretcher, dragging them into the ambulance.


“I hope you’re alright!” The policewoman with William on her waist says. I nod and glance at William, his dimples tugging at my heart.


“You have no idea how grateful we are. Those men were minacious and they’d been illegally sacrificing hundreds of people for God knows how many decades! We were never able to get our hand on any of them. And no emergency help was available because of the blizzard till morning.”


“Weee!” William squeals and throws his hands at me. I laugh at his adorable squeak. I place him on my lap and meddle with his tiny, cold fingers.


I’m uncertain whether William has a father. But, if it weren’t for broccoli (well, it has now earned its respect), he would’ve never lived to see what surprises life has for him.  


🥦🥦


a/n: R.I.P. Leah. May her soul rest in peace. She was such a good soul. I shed tears myself when killing her off >_<  *wipes away nonexistent tears and blows a perfect dry nose on a tissue paper*

July 29, 2020 18:14

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

798 comments

Amany Sayed
15:08 Aug 04, 2020

Oh, wow, Orenda, this was very suspenseful! A job well done. It was little confusing throughout, but, nonetheless, I wanted to keep reading till the end. I liked how broccoli was the cause lol. Overall, a wonderful story! PS. If you're wondering why you have a sudden increase in points, I have been trying to get you on the leaderboard all morning by upvoting comments...Still working on it! Also, I like the way you changed your bio! It's nice that it's longer now. 🐒😎 𝓐ᵐ𝓪η𝐘 ♪♧

Reply

Orenda .
15:13 Aug 04, 2020

Thanks a lottttt, Amany :)) And thanks for pointing that out otherwise I wouldn't have know it at ALL... And what do I say? I didn't notice it, more precisely didn't have a look at the points. But, a thank you isn't enough, pal! You legit ROCK🥰🥰 I'm always there if you need anything😘

Reply

Amany Sayed
15:16 Aug 04, 2020

Your welcomeeeee ☺

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Orenda .
15:16 Aug 04, 2020

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I SAW MY POINTS AND IT HAS LEGIT ROCKETED HIGH UP IN THE STARRY NIGHT SKY!!!!!!!!! I literally gasped out loud😱🤯 THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHH But wait, how much time did it take to upvote literally hundreds of comments???

Reply

Amany Sayed
15:18 Aug 04, 2020

HEHEHEEEEE Yayyyy. Not too much time. A majority of your comments are on your own stories saying thank you 😂And the other ones were in loooooong convos with people, so it wasn't too hard. I haven't gone through all of them yet.

Reply

Orenda .
15:20 Aug 04, 2020

oh em gee! Don't worry, there are lottsssss to go and yup, i talk a lot with people🤣🤣

Reply

Amany Sayed
18:52 Aug 04, 2020

Did you upvote my comments and like my stories?! Thanksssssssssss

Reply

Orenda .
18:56 Aug 04, 2020

Uh huh I just did haha😁🤭

Reply

Show 0 replies
Orenda .
18:57 Aug 04, 2020

Kinda goin undercover cuz I realized it's really fun... *whispers* do not let any one know, aight?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
18:55 Jul 29, 2020

I really can't pass this because it's absolutely beautiful. I like all the details you placed in here and I love the end so much. Your writings are outstanding.

Reply

Orenda .
18:59 Jul 29, 2020

What are you saying, Abi? You're such an amazing writer!! And what am I infront of you? JUST A PUNY SOUL and thanks a lottt for enjoying it:n

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Jubilee Forbess
23:53 Aug 04, 2020

Howdy, I did the instagram thing so let me know if you got any messages?

Reply

Orenda .
05:43 Aug 05, 2020

OMGGGGGGG aight

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Psuedonymous H
14:27 Aug 02, 2020

Okay, I love this-very creative and imaginative. Would you mind checking out my story that I wrote for this prompt too?😊

Reply

Orenda .
14:41 Aug 02, 2020

Thank you so much!!! And I'll absolutely check your story out:))

Reply

Amaya .
22:38 Dec 17, 2020

waittttt do you have a sc

Reply

Orenda .
03:01 Dec 18, 2020

Sc?

Reply

Amaya .
03:02 Dec 18, 2020

snap chat

Reply

Orenda .
03:06 Dec 18, 2020

Ew. I don't. Do you?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
22:02 Jul 30, 2020

Amazing job! This story was perfect from beginning to end. It’s so cool that you put a symbol in there! ~ᗩEᖇIᑎ! (P. S. Would you mind checking out my story ‘A Poem By A Star (No, Literally)’? Thanks!)

Reply

Orenda .
09:01 Jul 31, 2020

Thank you so much, Aerin and yeah, sure!!

Reply

11:48 Jul 31, 2020

丅ᕼᗩᑎᛕᔕ!

Reply

Show 0 replies
13:07 Jul 11, 2021

OREO I’M CRINGING SO HARD AT THESE COMMENTS FROM A YEAR AGOO— well not yours, me. The awful feedback. The reading request. The fonts. I WAS OMLY ON REEDSY FOR A WEEK BY NOW OKAY— BUT HAHAHA

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
14:26 Jul 30, 2020

Hey, Orenda! You asked me to check this out, so here I am! This story was fast-paced, but full of emotion. The fact that he was able to stop the men was inspiring. Baby William sounds adorable! Keep writing and stay healthy! -Brooke

Reply

Orenda .
14:39 Jul 30, 2020

yayay, thank you so much, Brooke:))

Reply

16:19 Jul 30, 2020

You're so welcome!

Reply

Orenda .
16:29 Jul 30, 2020

❣🥰

Reply

19:53 Aug 10, 2020

Hey, Orenda! I know I mentioned you in my big thank-you in my bio, but I wanted to come and thank you again anyway. You have liked eery single one of my stories, and I appreciate it more than anyone knows. I started to do this for fun, and to maybe get five likes for a couple of my stories. The fact that I now have over 2,000 karma points is amazing, and I know I have you to thank for that. You have been supportive ever since you started following me, and I can't get over how much you have contributed to all of my points. Thank you so much...

Reply

Orenda .
05:56 Aug 11, 2020

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww means a lot to me🙈🖤 I just do it for fun. If you've read my bio...you'll see I show my affection and fondness by liking all of your stories😂 but anyway, no problem!!😘😘

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amany Sayed
13:44 Aug 14, 2020

Hey, just wanted to say I read your bio and saw that you're left-handed... Guess what, yesterday was International Left-Handers' day! Just thought I'd share...

Reply

Orenda .
14:24 Aug 14, 2020

Waaaattt sh!!!!!!t i had no idea, but thanks a ton for sharin itttttt

Reply

Amany Sayed
14:24 Aug 14, 2020

Np

Reply

Orenda .
14:28 Aug 14, 2020

🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😘

Reply

Amaya .
22:39 Dec 17, 2020

never in my LIFE thought i'd see you using those emoji's besides for saying "your welcome for destroying you, thanks for making it so easy"

Reply

Orenda .
03:02 Dec 18, 2020

I KNOWW... BUT I USE THAT WHEN I'M BEING EXTRA ABD ESPECIALLY WITH FRIENDS. LOL.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Jubilee Forbess
03:52 Aug 03, 2020

Hi, good news, instagram to be added soon. Also new stories, because the prompts this week were pretty fantastic!

Reply

Orenda .
05:20 Aug 03, 2020

OMG!!!! Yayayayayayya Follow me first then imma introduce you to our reedsy group over there:)) omgggg...I'm so excited, I'll chat with you everyday. Yassss!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Batool Hussain
11:18 Jul 30, 2020

Amazing! This is so good:)

Reply

Orenda .
11:31 Jul 30, 2020

Thankeuu

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Jubilee Forbess
04:12 Jul 30, 2020

Hey, friend! Another great story, and this time you used one of my favorite names: William. You wrote this story so it moved swiftly even though the development was really well done! Terrific work and bonus points to you if you check out the story I wrote about a kid named William who I knew a long, long time ago.

Reply

Orenda .
05:34 Jul 30, 2020

Thanks a lot, Rhonda💚💚 And I like 'William' as a name and also it suits a baby...thank you so much for reading. I will check out your story, you could leave me a link.

Reply

Jubilee Forbess
13:39 Jul 30, 2020

I guess I didn’t post it on Reedsy after all?

Reply

Orenda .
13:56 Jul 30, 2020

Auughhhh I wanted to read it thoooo

Reply

Corey Melin
20:15 Aug 10, 2020

Greatly appreciate all the likes. Another way of getting a lot of Karma points is having readings check on the uptick on your points in the comment section. You might already know.

Reply

Orenda .
05:57 Aug 11, 2020

Yuppp and no problem, I just enjoy it😂

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
18:33 Jul 29, 2020

This was a really great story! I liked the humor in it at the beginning, and I love how you described the action packed scenes—your sensory descriptions were on point. Well done!

Reply

Orenda .
18:34 Jul 29, 2020

Awww...thanks Imaan...appreciate it a lot!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sia S
11:26 Aug 17, 2020

*secretly upvotes all Comments*

Reply

Orenda .
12:48 Aug 17, 2020

Uh huh you're correct, I noticed the likes in the comments. We're all very grateful!! *pats her on the back*

Reply

Sia S
12:51 Aug 17, 2020

*grins and hopes to see more stories*

Reply

Orenda .
16:31 Aug 17, 2020

*smiles, flashing her purrfect white and lined teeth* (note the sarcasm)

Reply

Sia S
16:42 Aug 17, 2020

😂

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sia S
11:24 Aug 17, 2020

Hello? Anyone ? I'm getting bored here!!😆😆

Reply

Orenda .
12:47 Aug 17, 2020

Yo, ssup!

Reply

Sia S
12:51 Aug 17, 2020

hehe

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sia S
10:36 Aug 21, 2020

Nm

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Sia S
11:23 Aug 17, 2020

Wow nice suspense, and the details are awesome too! Would you mind checking out my latest story? Its called : The Andersons. Thanks!!

Reply

Orenda .
12:47 Aug 17, 2020

Thanks a lot and sure!

Reply

Sia S
12:50 Aug 17, 2020

😀

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sia S
19:28 Dec 26, 2020

I used to be so weird and happy lmao

Reply

Orenda .
19:29 Dec 26, 2020

Haha, you still are. Don't worry.

Reply

Sia S
19:31 Dec 26, 2020

Yeah :)..

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sia S
19:31 Dec 26, 2020

Yeah :)..

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Grace M'mbone
07:34 Aug 12, 2020

This was beautiful Orenda. I liked it. And to think it involves the vegetable of my horrors, broccoli.😂😂😂 You are a gifted writer Orenda. It would be an honour to have you look at even one of my stories. ❤️❤️ Stay safe and keep writing.

Reply

Orenda .
08:12 Aug 12, 2020

Awwwww it means a lot to me and I will surely read the story of yours🥰🥰🥰

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Velma Darnell
19:48 Aug 11, 2020

I loved how you have described everything in this story and the dialogues actually made me hear the characters in my mind! Great job! p.s. I would appreciate if you could read my story when you aren't busy, thank you!

Reply

Orenda .
05:19 Aug 12, 2020

Thanks a lot and yeahh sureee

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

I have no idea if I already commented on this and I'm too lazy to scroll if I did because there are 120 COMMENTS (which is good because you're an amazing writer). ALSO, I JUST CAME BACK FROM READING A STORY AND THEN MY NOTIFICATIONS EXPLODED. Thanks for increasing my points though! You really didn't have to! ;u;

Reply

Orenda .
18:52 Aug 10, 2020

I don't think you have, but it's not an issue. But hahaaha, I love to chat with ppl, so we have loonggggg comment chains lmaoo and about the increment in the points, i don't really know what happens, but this sudden outburst of love and fondness🤣🤣is what happens. Sometimes, when i'm in the mood, i always upvote ppl's comments and like today, i liked sooooo many stories on ppl's profile. It's just my job😊

Reply

Haha, thank you! 😊😄😂

Reply

Orenda .
18:57 Aug 10, 2020

hey, no probs

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
נιмму 🤎
21:05 Aug 09, 2020

am i the only person who actually likes broccoli?? Like I don't like it raw or frozen or whatever but I like it cooked...or with chinese food yk like the chowmein and then it comes with brocolii... (I'm gonna get so much hate for saying I like broccoli)

Reply

Orenda .
04:31 Aug 10, 2020

Yummmm now you makin it sound tastyyyy

Reply

נιмму 🤎
05:31 Aug 10, 2020

fr i love me some Chinese❤😋😍😋❤❤sooooooo delicious! (no delicious doesn't even begin to describe the pure and tasty taste of Chinese. its heaven served on a platter! If i walked into heaven i would hope i would be greeted by an angel with a carton of chowmein and shrimp fried rice, or else i'd be heavily disapointed. I love food man)

Reply

Orenda .
07:15 Aug 10, 2020

Yum yum yum yesssssssssssssssss

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
N. Thorne
04:55 Aug 07, 2020

Hi there! Reading your story as promised. Great job with an action packed story! There were a couple of details that were a bit unclear, like the baby being in the storeroom wasn't described in the beginning (which makes sense why the men didn't see him right away). But overall great job with an interesting story!

Reply

Orenda .
05:54 Aug 07, 2020

Thanks, Noelle for giving a read and yes, I definitely could've explained the whereabouts of the baby😂 but I didnt and I bet, many didnt notice it or ignored it...thanks a lot again:3

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

This was a very fun read! I loved the darkness aspect that you used writing this, it really piqued my interest. I also loved your last line. Such a good story. Well done!

Reply

Orenda .
09:48 Aug 06, 2020

Yay! Thanks a lot💓

Reply

Please check out my story It Was A Good Day.😁

Reply

Orenda .
11:33 Aug 06, 2020

Aightttt

Reply

😁

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.