668 comments

Fantasy Suspense Thriller

“Nightmares are more convincing than dreams.”

My nana once told me that. Six-year-old me laughed it off. How could they be, when I awaited nighttime to fly and save the world and eat candy? When no nightmares ever plagued my mind, and if my teddy bear did die in Dreamland (ah, the tragedies of elementary school), a night spent cuddling in my parent’s bed vanished the nightmare from my mind?

She’d laugh at that too and say, “Okay, sweetie, good for you. But in the end, fear invokes more powerful emotions than happiness.”

But times changed. Night held more secrets now. 

And finally, over a dozen years later, I believed her, when new horrid dreams snuck up on me and I remembered them vividly, letting the good ones slip down the drain. When any rare whisp of a happy dream was replaced in my memory almost immediately. 

As I liked to say, swallowed by the nightmares. 


~


The nightmares started two months ago.

Buildings burning. Helicopters crashing. Cars ramming into me as I toppled off the high parking lot, down, down, down to a place of inky suffering and ancient secrets.

And it felt so real. Like déjà vu. I’d been here before, a long time ago, in another life. And now I recalled this horrid scene over and over and over again with frightening realization.

Screams, glass breaking, in a red car, hurling off the top level and falling.

Falling, always falling. 

I never got to the pit. Never finished the fall. Right before I met my end, I’d always awaken, palms bleeding with crescent prints from my fingernails digging into my skin. Panting. Gasping for air. Sweating.

So I’d get water, turn over my pillow, and try to go back to bed.

But that didn’t work.

And my sleep pattern changed. Go to sleep. Nightmare. Wake up past midnight, knit, take a walk, gulp some fresh air, whatever. Stall returning to hazy Dreamland. Then go back to bed and try to sleep till morning, other patchwork quilts of a nightmarish, blurry past hunting my mind as I squeezed my eyes shut.

But there was one young character who appeared in all of the repetitive dreams. She had a shock of fluffy black hair, waves highlighted with silver, tumbling to her waist. Her eyes were an iridescent mix, her left amber, her right a startling blue. A warm smile. She wore all black decked with gold rings and bracelets. And every night she screamed my name through the swirling dust.

“Aeliya! Aeliya! Aeliya!”

My name sounded so musical in her clear voice, but it was infused with terror. Or, more so, urgency. Like this girl was always trying to get to me, to tell me something important, but every time she got close, the dream would end. She’d be running after me as I stumbled to escape from the fiery red car, extending a hand. I’d try to take it, looking up at her with pleading eyes, but then the car would topple and I’d fall, fall, fall, away from the mysterious teenage girl and her black hair, away from reality towards the pit I’d never reach.


~


I was going to the grocery store when I met her.

Really. The most anticlimactic grocery trip at 7 a.m. because I wanted chocolate. My golden hair was tied up in a messy bun, no makeup, ratty gray sweatshirt and such big circles under my eyes they looked like bruises.

I walked into Hannaford half-asleep, walked out half-asleep with a bag of groceries, keeping my head down. Step by step by step, hoping I wouldn’t have to talk to anyone in public.

Then someone bumped into me.

“Eeek!” I stumbled forward, catching myself before I face planted but letting go of the grocery bag. Chocolate almonds and bananas spilled across the parking lot, and as a broke college student, that rubbed me the wrong way.

I turned around and scowled. “Hey-”

But then I saw the person.

A girl. With bushy, flowing black hair and multicolored eyes. A concerned expression on her face which quickly melted to elation.

She wasn’t a girl. She was the girl. 

And I screamed.

You best bet I took off running, leaving my $30 of groceries on the pavement, hair streaming out of my bun. I didn’t have a place in mind, just away. 

So I ran. I ran and ran and ran as the winds picked up, a few plump raindrops falling down. I whirled past the dog park, Costco, a hair salon. And when I glanced behind me, in the distance was the girl from my dream. She hadn’t, I don’t know, evaporated yet.

She was real.

And once my straight-up surprise and fear melted to a more logical semi-calmness and confusion, I thought as I ran.

The girl in my nightmares was here, in real life.

Which could mean two things. The nightmares were actually real life. Or this “real life” was actually a nightmare. 

Both sounded terrifying. Static raced through my mind, electric, sneaky, confused.

Hmm.

If my past dreams were real, I would have died ten times over. So I remembered another thing Nana had said: “If you’re not sure you’re dreaming, find a clock. There aren’t any clocks in dreams.”

So I slowed down to a jog, taking deep breaths. My body was in questionable shape after almost no sleep lately. I ducked into a Trader Joes. Even in the morning, the place was bustling, so I swerved past isles of cheese sticks and freeze-dried fruit to arrive at the back of the store.

There they were. Twin bathrooms wedged between an aisle of postcards, and above them, a clock reading 7:17. 

I swallowed another scream, mind racing. Without thinking, I rushed into the bathroom and locked the door to a stall, letting my hair spill across my shoulders. Ragged breaths and swarming thoughts.

And sure, maybe you think I’m overreacting. But you try being plagued by nightmares for as long as you can remember and a character from them pops out of nowhere on a snack trip.

Yeah. It wasn’t pretty.

But luckily Aeliya Adele was pretty logical, and though having a hot head meant it was hard to keep a cool train of thought, I was determined to stop running around half-crying. So I stayed in that bathroom for a solid five minutes thinking about what would happen if I walked out and saw the Dream Girl again.

Here’s the thing. The world she came from was horrific. But she, herself? She was a warm presence, a flame flicking in darkness. She was the girl a little younger than me who so desperately wanted to see me, to save me, to tell me something. Of course I always died so she never got the chance.

And now, she was here.

(A place where I hopefully wouldn’t die at the end of the story, but I was crossing my toes just to be safe.)

So the next action was simple: Meet the nice girl.

Hear what she had to say.

Maybe get an explanation.

And hope, just hope, the rest of my nightmares didn’t come to life with her.

And so, I marched out of the bathroom, out of the store, and into the cool, cloudy morning, where my confidence practically drained away.

There she was.

“Aeliya!” the girl exclaimed, black hair flowing in the breeze as she rushed forward and gave me a tackle-hug. As a germaphobe, her literally squeezing me didn’t quite unknot the tangle my stomach was in. “I’m so happy I found you!”

I swallowed, cautiously hugged back, and when she pulled away, I took in her face. Olive-tan skin. Full lips, smiling. Wide nose framed by her captivating eyes, which studied me. She looked maybe sixteen or seventeen.

After a moment of silence, I gave an awkward laugh, backing up. I still didn’t feel very safe. “Sorry, this is—this is awkward. Who are you?”

Her smile melted. She now spoke with urgency. “I’m Rani. I'm here to protect you, to inform you. I’m from above.”

I decided to circle back to her previous words later, which sent a fresh round of goosebumps down my skin. Around us people streamed out of the Trader Joe’s, though the roads were still almost empty. The perks of having a small town in Maine. “Above what?”

“The earth.”

I blinked at her. “So, you’re what? An angel?”

“Nope.”

“A goddess?”

“Far from. All you need to know is that I’m good.”

“As opposed to…” I prompted.

“Bad. And she’s here for you too. She sent the nightmares. She’s here to trick you, to kill you, but something worse, to—”

“WATCH OUT!”

A new voice—or rather, a new speaker, because she sounded exactly like Rani—shoved me to the side. I crumpled to the ground, landing on the damp pavement of the street. From the corner of my eye, I saw Rani—a second Rani, a girl who appeared exactly the girl from my nightmares as well—jump over me and tackle Rani #1. They both thudded to the ground, toppling over each other on the floor until I wasn’t sure who was which. I ripped my eyes away from the brawl for a moment because I was in the gosh darn street.

“Are you okay?”

A stream of help from the people on the sidewalk overwhelmed me, a dozen people helping me up and muttering with concern. Another perk of a small town, I guess: people looked out for each other.

“Thanks,” I said, brushing off my clothes, then turned back to the Rani’s.

The people didn’t seem to have noticed them, but the crowd kept a wide berth of the identical teens nonetheless. I had no idea who was the original girl from my dream now, but as they both edged forward, Rani #2 said, “Here, watch out. I’m going to make an invisibility shield. The people can’t see us anyway but you don’t want to be seen talking with air, do you?”

Before I could process what she said, a dome of sky blue appeared over us, the wave of energy causing me to stumble again. This time I looked up and saw both Rani #1 and Rani #2 offer me a hand.

I let them both help me up. Rani #1 squealed, “Gosh, so sorry about that. Are you okay?”

Rani #2 huffed. “Give it a break. Your act isn’t fooling anyone.”

“What act?”

They both turned to me with those luminous eyes. 

“She’s impersonating me,” Rani #2 explained.

“No, I’m not!” Rani #1 said. “Stop trying to confuse her!”

They bickered for a bit then Rani #1 turned to me. “Aeliya, I’m your friend. I want to help you. To explain to you.”

“No, I’m your friend,” Rani #2 promised. 

Rani #1 cut in, “I explained some stuff to you a few minutes ago, remember?”

“Yeah.”

“It was me who did that!” Rani #2 said.

Then they both turned to me again and spoke in unison: “I’m good. She’s bad. Trust me.”

As they sputtered at each other for a bit, I felt my head whirl. I just wanted some chocolate. Now the two supposedly good people from my nightmares were arguing over who was legit and who was trying to trick me. And I knew I would have to choose who to follow.

Right then, I was leaning towards Rani #2. My heart wanted Rani #1 in that moment—she seemed nicer, at least, more like the squealing girl I originally met—but my mind insisted Rani #2 seemed more down-to-earth, though possible that was bad if she was supposed to come from above the earth.

But I hadn’t made my choice yet, because the Rani’s weren’t done talking.

(And remember I was freaking out during all of this. I was panting, soaked with sweat through the cool air, pedestrians acting as thought I was invisible—which I guess I was. My nightmares came to life, kinda, and when I thought I got lucky and only encountered the good part—one of them was evil. Great.)

“I want to explain a bit more,” announced Rani #2. “Hi, Aeliya. I know this must be a little confusing for you, but one of us is a nightmare. And one is a dream.”

“It’s your choice to choose who to follow,” said Rani #1. “I only have your best interests in mind.”

“You need to believe me,” pressed Rani #2. “She’s faking it! Aeliya, you need to listen. I need to protect you.”

“From what? You?” Rani #1 snorted. She turned back to me and grabbed my hands, eyes sparkling, but with something deeper, like she held a secret. Good or bad, I didn’t know. “I’ve followed you in every nightmare, Aeliya. Tried to calm the waters she sent.”

“I’ve tried to find you,” said Rani #2. “I love you, Aeliya. Please.”

I was taken aback by both of them. My impressions switched. Now my heart held a spark with Rani #2, who seemed more real and compassionate. But my mind favored Rani #1, who seemed invested in her facts, speaking them like she believed with all her heart. I turned to Rani #1’s endless, glittering eyes. “So I have to choose one of you?”

“Yes. Pick well, Aeliya,” Rani #2 said, swallowing.

I took a deep breath. I still had a feeling and a thought of who to pick, but the options clashed. A path for my heart, a path for my brain, one which held good unknown and the other uncertainties with undertones whispering, This is the stuff your nightmares are made of, literally. And while some blindly followed their instincts, I favored logic. And so I turned to Rani #1, who took my hands, mouth twisting into a smile. “I choose you,” I murmured.

“What?”

I turned to Rani #2, trying to muster more courage. “I choose Rani #1,” I said, loudly and clearly.

Rani #2’s eyes widened, taking a sharp breath. “No, Aeli—”

But her words were cut off, as though she couldn’t speak. Her eyes darted widely, hands clamping over her lips. And maybe I was imagining it, but her feet seemed fainter, as though the fraudulent monster from the basement of the earth was fading away.

Serves you right, I spat in my mind, smiling at Rani #1, hoping, knowing I made the right choice.

She beamed back warmly, then it grew into a grin, and at some point her smile went from compassionate to maniacal. Something was off, tingles shooting down my spine like iced fireworks. “Ah, Aeliya, Aeliya, Aeliya, thank you for following your brain…”

That’s when I knew something was off. My name, repeated thrice, like in the dream, but Rani #1 didn’t sound like the girl from my nightmares at all.

I glanced back. Rani #2 was still speechless (literally—she couldn’t talk), almost halfway gone already, her thighs fading away as I spoke with the chosen Rani. Then I turned back towards Rani #1: “What’s happening to her?” Then, a little more forcefully. “Let her go.”

“From what?” She tutted, pulling back a strand of silver hair. “You condemned her to this when you picked me. Come on, don’t dwell on creatures of h…well, you know the rhyme.”

She giggled to herself.

“So she is evil.”

“Oh, gosh, yes, a pain in the butt. C’mon, Aeliya. I’m taking you to where fate awaits.”

She giggled at her own little rhyme again and lifted her hands. The shield melted into a bubble as we lifted off the ground, but then started sinking, down into the earth, the bubble shoving through cement yet leaving no trace with ease.

And that was the final straw for my lingering thought: sometimes logic leads you astray. Ice poured through my body. Oh no, oh no, oh no…

My body started evaporating, tingling, then buzzing, like parts of me were being scattered elsewhere. The same thing happened to Rani #1, splotches of her missing, who clarified, “We’re teleporting. Slowly.”

Rani #2 continued vanishing, just her bobbing head now. 

And as my body disintegrated, heading towards somewhere with the girl from my dreams I picked in hope she was actually the one, Rani #1 let out a high pitched cackle.

The sound shot through my head as black started to cloud my vision, and I heard Rani #1 singsong the lyrics,


“You see the ghosts in the ghost town 

The footprints of the things that went down 

Years and years ago 

Stay true to home 

Now you’re broke 

And alone

So you stay with the ghosts…”


I realized it as part of the chorus of the song “Ghosttown”, a pop hit by Samara A. from a few years ago. The song talked about a person who was unable to let go after their life went downhill, clinging onto ancient scraps of good since swallowed by horrors.

More realization jolted through me.

Was that a comparison to now?

Me hoping this girl was the good in a sea of bad?

Holding so desperately to something that wasn’t there?

Could that mean-

But that meant-

Yes.

It did, as I knew with frightening certainty.

Time seemed to speed up, sweat caking my rapidly leaving body as another cackle came from Rani #1. I stole a last wild glance at Rani #2–only her eyes were left, those unforgettable eyes, iridescent amber and warm blue, pleading and compassionate like the girl in my dreams.

And I tried to say sorry as best as I could, but the words didn’t come out as Rani #1 finished teleporting—disappearing from the bubble—and I was almost gone. And at that moment, eyes locking with the true Rani’s who had the best intentions for me all along, I thought back to what Nana had said a long time ago, the words ringing true now that I had fallen for the illusions of darkness:

“Nightmares are more convincing than dreams.”



July 20, 2021 14:59

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

668 comments

Veronica M
22:39 Dec 01, 2021

Hey I really miss your story and it really sucks that we don't get emails when someone comments on your stories because I'll probably have to download tik tok just to get a hold of you. Reply to this as soon as you see it. Thanks!

Reply

02:14 Dec 02, 2021

Ack thank you! Omg ur right, although I think we do get a few emails with general notifs? Aw haha, it’s nice you would do that, but I happened to log on to Reedsy like an hour after that message >:D Hru?

Reply

Veronica M
04:15 Dec 02, 2021

Yayy!!!! Hi! I missed you!!! I'm alright, hbu? Are you planning on writing anything for the current prompts? Btw I have some new stories up :)

Reply

Veronica M
04:21 Dec 02, 2021

Oh and you should read my bio, or at least the 'updated often' section because I've updated it often :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Veronica M
21:31 Nov 30, 2021

Hey you should write another story. I miss your funninessssssss! Come back!!! I'm finally back here and I'm gonna post another story soon :)

Reply

02:15 Dec 02, 2021

I KNOW I SHOULD AKSJAHSHAD eeeeeeeeeeee tyyyyyyyyy!!! Yaaassssssss :D

Reply

Veronica M
04:16 Dec 02, 2021

:) I missed your chaotic energy lol

Reply

23:23 Dec 27, 2021

no need to miss it, a month later it is I, cHaoTic eNeRgy kId

Reply

Veronica M
04:22 Jan 04, 2022

YAY!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
01:01 Nov 26, 2021

Hey bestieeeee How are youuuuu

Reply

02:15 Dec 02, 2021

Heyyyyyyyy! Somehow finished NaNo and am actually feeling good about schoooooooolllll

Reply

23:18 Dec 07, 2021

Congratulations! (On both) How do you feel about your draft?

Reply

23:15 Dec 27, 2021

*gah I’m so late sorry* Haha thanks! Well, it’s not actually DONE (ima finish it tonight tho) but?? I both like it and hate it because it’s my first time writing mystery/romance so it’s TRASH How are you doing?

Reply

15:20 Dec 30, 2021

*ack it's okay* No problem! XD I'm sure it's beautiful! I love all of your writing--I want to get Color Quest soon! Pretty great! Christmas was ~amazing~ Wbu? How was your Christmas?

Reply

15:47 Dec 30, 2021

Oop thank you! BUT AH PLZ DON’T (AT LEAST RN) IT’S P A I N F U L L Y O U T D A T E D lol yeah nothing like trying to prevent people from reading questionable old writing 👌 (thanks tho!!) AYYYYYY GOOD pretty good!!! I got a LOT of art supplies so that’s fun.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
03:44 Nov 24, 2021

You’re probably like, never going to read this, but through a series of random and wild events I’ve ended up at your page on this website I’ve never heard of (but kinda wish I had???) Anyways your bio is a mood and also I read some of your writing and umm??? It’s like, really good??? Especially this one???

Reply

02:17 Dec 02, 2021

YES I WILLLLLLL and oh haha welcome to Reedsy, a friendly site I’ve basically ditched lol 😭 Haha ty, and eeeeee, thank you!!! Glad you enjoyed :D How are youuu

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
22:35 Nov 08, 2021

those NaNoWriMo writing vibes tho~ I wish- lol how r u kween?

Reply

04:06 Nov 14, 2021

yesssss- hehe rly good! Survived two hours of swimming and get to eat a ton of pie tomorrow so life could be worse ;) You?

Reply

01:16 Nov 23, 2021

Lol That sounds awesome lol Okay :(:

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Solace Reinhart
18:29 Oct 30, 2021

AYO what's your nano username (remember moi lol)

Reply

15:10 Nov 04, 2021

ayyyyyyy hi Cassandra!!! My nano username has a font in it so u can’t search me up, but here’s the link: https://nanowrimo.org/participants/i-6be3da34-0fd5-4e45-bf8b-6711c18a4546

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Tarushi Parmar
06:05 Oct 27, 2021

Hey! This is so good just like all your stories!

Reply

01:47 Oct 30, 2021

Haha thanks!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Akshara P
08:02 Oct 26, 2021

Eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee *continues screaming forever because this is so frecking good* This was beautifully put together and overall meaningful. That sentence that you chose at the end to be your main sentence was just wo...

Reply

01:47 Oct 30, 2021

alskajshhahshs ahhhhhhh Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! It means a lot you thought my random blurred brainstorm was meaningful hehehe <33333 *screenshots comment*

Reply

Akshara P
05:15 Oct 30, 2021

<3 You're welcome. :) How have you been?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sia S
14:12 Oct 19, 2021

A preview from something I'm writing. "I-I KILLED HER, OKAY!" Sarah shrieked. "What?!" Detective Myers gasped. "I'm gonna have to ask you to repeat that, Ma'am." "I-I'm sorry! I-I was just so mad, I- didn't know what to do! It was hard to see her, just- so happy. " She explained. "Pl-please don't take me to jail, please, Sir." "SHE KNEW MY SECRETS!" She wailed. "I think we should have a lawyer present." Her husband instructed. Detective Myers sighed, wiping his forehead with a napkin. "Take her to the office." He said. "Si-sir please!"...

Reply

Show 0 replies
19:42 Oct 18, 2021

Hello! it's Em!

Reply

01:49 Oct 30, 2021

Hiiii!!

Reply

20:51 Nov 01, 2021

Hi!

Reply

15:11 Nov 04, 2021

How ya doing? Read anything good lately?

Reply

22:58 Nov 05, 2021

I read this trilogy, it starts with "the false prince" and is pretty cool

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Dhwani Jain
04:16 Oct 18, 2021

HOW ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU OKAY? WE HAVEN'T TALKED IN A WHILE!? HOW ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU OKAY? WE HAVEN'T TALKED IN A WHILE!? HOW ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU OKAY? WE HAVEN'T TALKED IN A WHILE!? HOW ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU OKAY? WE HAVEN'T TALKED IN A WHILE!?HOW ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU OKAY? WE HAVEN'T TALKED IN A WHILE!?HOW ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU OKAY? WE HAVEN'T TALKED IN A WHILE!? HOW ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU OKAY? WE HAVEN'T TALKED IN A WHILE!? HOW...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Nora K.
13:25 Oct 14, 2021

Hey, Aerin. This is great. Interesting and absorbing. Thanks for sharing.

Reply

00:51 Oct 16, 2021

Thank you!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sapphire 🌼
03:34 Oct 13, 2021

AH LETS HOPE QUEEN AERIN DOESNT HAVE COVID IN FACT COVID SHOULD BE BOWING DOWN TO QUEEN AERIN

Reply

19:33 Oct 13, 2021

AKSJHSHHDHD YUP THANK YOU HAHAHA THANK YOU and okay so as an update I tested negative but I was supposed to wait more than three days so we’re getting retested soon :)))

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
00:35 Oct 14, 2021

that's good! I hope everything goes well <3

Reply

00:51 Oct 16, 2021

yessss I’m officially covid-free since I tested negative again todayyy <3

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
21:23 Oct 16, 2021

woop woop <333 must be a relief lol

Reply

01:49 Oct 30, 2021

I’m soooooo late ahhhhhhhhhhh yes indeedio

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Kat Sencen
02:27 Oct 13, 2021

Hiiii remember mee I havent commented in a whileee YES YOU DO NEED TO WRITE ANOTHER STORY. NOW. NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW.

Reply

00:54 Oct 16, 2021

eeeeeee yessss I remember you, my favorite character in the whole wide world a good fren alsjajsh ALSKAJSJJSHAJDD YES I DO AND I EVEN WROTE A SCI-FI STORY THE OTHER DAY BUT NOTHING ON THE PROMPTSSSSSS

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sia S
08:53 Oct 11, 2021

Heylo

Reply

15:56 Oct 11, 2021

Alsksjshhas ayyyyyyyy!

Reply

Sia S
08:49 Oct 15, 2021

Hshehehdhrurh hemlo hemlo wassup

Reply

00:50 Oct 16, 2021

Uh- THE WEEKEND IS SO OVERDUE ALSJJSJDHHAHD u?

Reply

Sia S
12:13 Oct 18, 2021

NDSKUB DOWU IKRR Drowning in muck called homework, currently.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Solace Reinhart
22:49 Oct 05, 2021

~'spams' notifs~

Reply

00:44 Oct 08, 2021

HAHA TY

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
05:56 Oct 05, 2021

Sup Aerin? You asked for a ping, and I have delivered ;) Lmao, it's been so long, does anyone even remember me XDXDXD

Reply

00:44 Oct 08, 2021

Heyyyyy! ahaha thank you ;) omg yes I remember you XDD How u doing?

Reply

07:29 Oct 20, 2021

Hey! Haha, I'm good, just stressed about a possible move, and you?

Reply

01:47 Oct 30, 2021

Oooooh well good luck! I’m doing pretty great, excited for Halloween! :D

Reply

07:30 Nov 08, 2021

Haha, thanks! Good to know, hope you had a great Halloween!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
01:35 Sep 29, 2021

AERIN HI IT'S BEEN TOO LONG

Reply

23:01 Oct 01, 2021

LAKEKWJSJDJSJAJDJD UR RIGHT HRUUU

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:29 Oct 02, 2021

IM REALLY BUSY BUT GOOD, WBU???

Reply

00:47 Oct 08, 2021

ALSJJSHSHD SAME, ABSOLUTELY EXHAUSTEDD

Reply

Kate Reynolds
20:56 Oct 08, 2021

YEAHHH I've been so tired lately, school's really taking a toll on me lol

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
23:04 Oct 01, 2021

AYYYYY AKSJSJDHD HI

Reply

How you doing?

Reply

00:45 Oct 08, 2021

Ah, the usual, listening to Taylor Swift, crushing on people who’ll never like me back (or don’t exist), stressing about things I shouldn’t be stressing about, rewatching Miraculous, whatever. You?

Reply

I'm sure your crush will like you back! Your an amazing person--who wouldn't like you? Noo, please don't stress! Maybe trying meditating, it helps, a lot <3 I watched a little bit of Miraculous, have you watched Squid Game??

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Ava F
17:50 Sep 22, 2021

SO GOOD OMG PERIODT QUEEN ok but i have a question, since u seem to be a professional. i’m not on here a lot...how do i change my profile pic lololol and my name

Reply

22:59 Sep 23, 2021

HAHAHAHA THANK YOU Oh lol np, (this is on an iPad bit-) just click the arrow next to your name in the top right corner, to see a drop down menus that says “Your profile” “Account settings” Or “log out” Click “account settings” and u can change pfp or name!

Reply

Ava F
14:36 Sep 25, 2021

OMG THANK U lol i’m so bad with technology

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.