429 comments

Fantasy Teens & Young Adult Romance

 

Alaric waited for a few agonizing moments before Karila turned back to Therin. He used the opportunity to rush over to the blonde, pushing the thoughts of his older brother aside.

 

"You okay?" he asked, and Everlys glared at him. 

 

"That's literally the worst question you could ask someone who clearly has an injury." The vexation vanished from her eyes, and she nodded.

 

"We have to fight her." A shadow of determination crossed his face. The expression vanished as Everlys cradled her right arm and the hand she primarily used to fight with. 

 

"That line is seriously cliché." she murmured, stifling a yelp as he helped her stand. "But I have to agree."

She glanced at her knives, and one slowly lifted off the ground.

 

"Take it." she muttered, standing up and extending her left arm as the other flew into her hand. Everlys twirled the knife between her fingertips, planting her feet in the ground and throwing it towards the Shifter.

 

The angle and speed were perfect. 

 

It would have implanted between Karila's shoulder blades, causing her to fall forward and break the stream of dark energy she was using to overtake Therin.

 

But the Alderonian turned a fraction of a second before, holding her hand up and stopping the knife centimetres from her palm. 

"You really underestimate me, don't you." Karila whispered. The sound of metal scraping against stone echoed in their ears as it dropped to the ground with a metallic clang. The two were frozen as she turned to them. 

 

Therin collapsed in a trembling heap, and Alaric was sure that Everlys moved an inch closer to him. He looked around wildly for anything that could possibly help, eyes falling on Seridian and Feralith. Why weren't they doing anything? Why did they look like statues?

 

Alaric screamed as a blast of dark energy narrowly missed them. It hit one of the archways, and dust filled the ruins as the beam coiled around the stone, causing it to turn a sickly dark gray.

 

Stop freaking out and use the knife! 

 

He glanced over at Everlys, who was clearly in no condition to fight. She nodded, and Alaric lunged. He flinched as a beam grazed his shoulder, raising the weapon and cutting an arc through the air. Karila hissed, grabbing his arm and reaching for his neck with a clawed hand. 

 

Alaric thought back to his training, recalling every drill his father had made him run. He twisted under her arm, throwing the knife and wincing as Karila fell to her knees. Blood seeped through the dark fabric of her jacket and stained the stone ground crimson. 

Alaric watched as Everlys guided Therin over to his dragon, stroking Feralith's muzzle before appearing in front of him. 

 

"We need to go." she whispered, helping the Foranian stand up. She extended her hand towards Karila's body, flinching as the knife flew back into her hand. Everlys wiped the glistening blood off on her jacket, squeezing Alaric's hand to snap him out of his glassy-eyed trace. "Come on."

 

Seridian let out a low growl, standing after Alaric climbed on to his back. He held on to the dark green spikes on the dragon's neck, tightly shutting his eyes as Seridian launched off the ground. Feralith and Alasdaire followed close behind.

 

You saved all of us. Everlys's voice was soft, even though it echoed in his mind. And my wrist is going to heal.

 

You're a Telekenetic.

 

She gave Alaric a nod, the glisten in her eyes one of pride. But it vanished almost instantly. 

 

My sister was, too. And a Shifter.

 

The two of them fell silent. 

 

Alaric's eyes narrowed as he tried to make out what the mass of bright white in front of them was. 

 

"Ice." Everlys answered to his silent question. The three dragons dipped down, landing on the snow after a few moments of rushing wind.

 

She hopped off of Feralith's back, slowly making her way towards the massive sheet of ice.

 

"You...can't follow us." Everlys said softly, turning back to look at her dragon. The creature took a step forward, pressing her forehead to the Sinistrian's. Feralith took wing to the sky, Alasdair following. Seridian remained for another moment as Alaric met the dragon's eyes. Alaric nodded as if giving him permission to leave him. He had Therin and Everlys- he was going to be fine. 

 

The three watched as the dragons circled above, slowing becoming three small specks as they vanished into the clouds.

 

"It's getting late." Everlys's voice broke through the thick silence. Pink and purple stained the horizon, the sky a darker shade of blue form when Alaric had first set out to find the blonde.

He walked over to Therin, placing a comforting hand on his arm.

 

"We'll get out." Alaric hoped his voice wasn't as shaky as it sounded in his mind. "And you'll see her again." Therin looked up at him with a nod, taking in and exhaling a breath. 

 

"Yeah." 

 

"I'll teleport us across." 

 

Alaric turned to face Everlys, shaking his head. "That takes up way too much energy." The three of them had jut fought Karila. There was no way he was going to let her do such a risky thing. 

 

You don't have to worry about me- I'll be fine. Everlys paused, a smirk tugging at the corners of her lips. It is kinda cute, though.  

 

Alaric's face reddened, and he looked away. "Still." he muttered. Everlys rolled her eyes, touching her arm to Therin's. She glanced at Alaric before reaching out to take is hand, closing her eyes as the three of them vanished in a flash of white.

 

The blonde staggered as they appeared in the middle of the freezing tundra, leaning against the jagged rock on her left for support. She didn't let go of Alaric's hand, and he tried not to think too much of it. They needed to find Eriene. 

 

"She's in that cave." Therin pointed to a deep indent in the stone a few hundred feet in front of them. 

 

"I'm going in." Everlys murmured, standing up and brushing the snow off of her jacket.

 

"But you-" 

 

"I'm the only one here who's stable enough to Cloak themselves. I'm going." 

 

She didn't wait for Alaric or Therin to say anything. Everlys hugged her right arm close to her body, meeting the Foranian's eyes once before vanishing. Soft footprints appeared, though they were soon covered up by the beating snow. The two of them crept forward behind the invisible Everlys, Therin holding his arm out to stop Alaric from going any further as they reached ten feet of it. 

 

The footprints paused as Everlys reached the cave's gaping mouth. 

 

They waited a moment. Then two. Three. 

 

A muffled scream echoed from inside. Alaric ignored Therin's protests, weak masses of pale green energy swirling around his hands. 

 

He looked over at the blonde who's translucent guise had melted away, leaving her in full view of the two contestants. 

 

Fire flared around her fingertips. As she lifted her arms, the entire cave filled with the crackle of flames. Blue-tipped flames that the male morphed into ice as it neared him. 

 

"It's good to see someone's come to join her." Calder said with a laugh, pointing his chin to Eriene. 

 

Alaric looked over at his former classmate. Memories of their time in Emran filled his head, but he shook them away just as he had done with the images of Altair. Eriene stared at him with a perplexed expression that soon turned to fear.

 

"You need to leave. You-" Her sentence cut off as flames licked the ground around her. 

 

"You don't stand a chance." Vatra moved her hands in slight motions to bend the blaze to her will. It hissed on the snow as it formed a cage, blocking off the exit into the tundra. The fire cooled, just as lava would, solidifying into a hard, glistening substance. 

 

"What are you?" The question escaped Alaric's lips before he had the chance to hold it back. 

 

Normal Fire Elementals can't create flames when there's no source, especially in conditions like these. Normal Fire Elementals can't create flares that freeze instead of burn. 

 

Vatra gave Alaric a cold smile. Her eyes flickered from amber to dark blue and back again. "I'm a mix between Flames and Ice. A Frostfire." 

February 20, 2021 00:17

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

429 comments

Kate Reynolds
17:59 Feb 20, 2021

NOOOO YOU CAN'T END IT LIKE THATTTTTTTTTTT Also ALARYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Anyways, the story was wonderfullllll (as alwaysss) I loved the battle scene at the beginning IT WAS SO GOOD. I know I always say this but: YOU HAVE TO PUBLISH THIS AS A BOOKKKKKKKK (When you're famous I can tell people that I knew you on Reedsy XD)

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:02 Feb 20, 2021

ALARYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! (I personally feel that this wasn't the best, but all the Alarys TOTALLY makes up for it.) AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gonna be a trilogy, the way I have things planned out. THERE'S GONNA BE A WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
18:04 Feb 20, 2021

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Um, girl...? Have you even read this????? It's like ten times better than any story I could ever write XD YAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE WARSSSSSSS

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:09 Feb 20, 2021

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! All that blushing and hand holding... it was for practical purposes, but STILLLLLLLLLLLLLL "Se didn't let go of his hand, and he tried not to think too much of it." and the "It's kinda cute, though." EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! YES!!! And noooooooooooooooooooooo, you could TOTALLY write something like this!!! Have YOU read YOUR work????????????? IKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! There's also something REEEEEEEEEEALLY scandalous about Altair and Alaric's parentage.... I would tell youuuu, but it kind...

Reply

Kate Reynolds
18:14 Feb 20, 2021

JSDGHSOEIGLSHOSDGEHGUJSDKGHEUOGJDS OMGGGGGGG IKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Awwww thank you sooo muchhhhh :))))))) YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED TO READ ITTTTTTTTTTT

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:17 Feb 20, 2021

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION: ALARYS OR THERAYA??? AND WHY??? nppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK YOU. WILL. BE. SHOCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Want a lil clue????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
18:14 Feb 20, 2021

JSDGHSOEIGLSHOSDGEHGUJSDKGHEUOGJDS OMGGGGGGG IKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Awwww thank you sooo muchhhhh :))))))) YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED TO READ ITTTTTTTTTTT

Reply

21:30 Feb 24, 2021

Oh my goodness, I was scrolling through the comments of this story and this conversation took me off guard with the sheer amount of exclamation marks, all-caps, and stretched-out words 😂

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
16:30 Mar 10, 2021

A FROSTFIRE?!?!? THAT ROCKS!

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:42 Mar 10, 2021

Thanks!!!!!!!!! I have a whole magic system, LOL

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
16:42 Mar 10, 2021

Thanks!!!!!!!!! I have a whole magic system, LOL

Reply

TJ Squared
16:45 Mar 10, 2021

XDDDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies

MIR YOU CAPTURED MEEE IN NIKA'S SToRYYYYYYY XD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
20:59 Mar 01, 2021

Hello Miraaaaaa Could you check out a friend of mine who just joined Reedsy?? Link to profile: https://blog.reedsy.com/creative-writing-prompts/author/anna-may/

Reply

Mira Caplan
21:45 Mar 01, 2021

Obvi, yes!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
21:46 Mar 01, 2021

Yay!!! :))))

Reply

Mira Caplan
21:48 Mar 01, 2021

I just read both stories (I'm fast, ik) and she (I assume) is SUCH a good writer!!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
21:49 Mar 01, 2021

XDD you really are- Gotta admire your talent lmaoooo Yep she's a she!! IKRRRRRR SHE REALLYYYY ISSSSSS (Which is why I told her to join Reedsyyyyyy)

Reply

Mira Caplan
22:00 Mar 01, 2021

I am XD Lollllllllllll Very much so

Reply

Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
22:00 Mar 01, 2021

I am XD Lollllllllllll Very much so

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Kate Reynolds
21:49 Mar 01, 2021

XDD you really are- Gotta admire your talent lmaoooo Yep she's a she!! IKRRRRRR SHE REALLYYYY ISSSSSS (Which is why I told her to join Reedsyyyyyy)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
21:48 Mar 01, 2021

I just read both stories (I'm fast, ik) and she (I assume) is SUCH a good writer!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Kate Reynolds
21:46 Mar 01, 2021

Yay!!! :))))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
21:45 Mar 01, 2021

Obvi, yes!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Maya -
18:27 Feb 27, 2021

Hi! I was wondering, would you like to be a character in my reedsy-cast series? If you do could you fill out the form in my bio? :DDD

Reply

Mira Caplan
19:27 Feb 27, 2021

YESSSS!!!

Reply

Maya -
19:29 Feb 27, 2021

YAY!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
19:32 Feb 27, 2021

Doing it now!!!

Reply

Maya -
19:34 Feb 27, 2021

Thanks so much!! ^_^

Reply

Mira Caplan
19:34 Feb 27, 2021

It haseth been done!!!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
19:34 Feb 27, 2021

It haseth been done!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
19:32 Feb 27, 2021

Doing it now!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
02:27 Feb 25, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:18 Feb 25, 2021

Thanks you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

23:25 Feb 25, 2021

:DDDDDDDDD np!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
13:18 Feb 25, 2021

Thanks you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Amaya .
01:59 Feb 25, 2021

happy happy happy happy birthday! you're gorgeous inside and out and don't you ever forget that. i think we've talked...once? hopefully that changes soon :)

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:18 Feb 25, 2021

:DDDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
13:18 Feb 25, 2021

:DDDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Maya -
18:19 Feb 24, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIRA!!!!! <3 💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈 🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:27 Feb 24, 2021

THANK YOU, MAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Maya -
18:29 Feb 24, 2021

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:30 Feb 24, 2021

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Reply

Maya -
18:41 Feb 24, 2021

hehe

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
18:27 Feb 24, 2021

THANK YOU, MAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Sapphire 🌼
16:43 Feb 24, 2021

MIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAPPYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁...

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:45 Feb 24, 2021

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THAT IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"M GONNA CRY HAPPY TEARS~ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
16:47 Feb 24, 2021

HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH NOOOOO PROBLEMMMMMM QUEEENNNN!!! 🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:47 Feb 24, 2021

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
16:47 Feb 24, 2021

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Radhika Diksha
11:22 Feb 24, 2021

Hey hi, I am Radhika. SO, happy birthday. Whatever your age may be but an awesome happy birthday. Stay beautiful for the life and love yourself. Stay happy and healthy. You already have a very good friend, that's Luke. SO, I don't think I should wish you a very good friend. Blast out have fun with him, probably. It's your teens, make memories and friends.

Reply

Mira Caplan
12:49 Feb 24, 2021

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Radhika Diksha
14:04 Feb 24, 2021

anything planned for the party. Tell me the gift Luke gave to you.

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:07 Feb 24, 2021

We aren't really having a party because of the Pandemic. We do have some fun things planned, though, such as watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens. (My sister has never seen it, so I'm excited to show her.)

Reply

Amaya .
02:00 Feb 25, 2021

yes! ur so responsible lol im glad ur taking precautions

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:18 Feb 27, 2021

Thanks, lol

Reply

Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
14:18 Feb 27, 2021

Thanks, lol

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
14:07 Feb 24, 2021

We aren't really having a party because of the Pandemic. We do have some fun things planned, though, such as watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens. (My sister has never seen it, so I'm excited to show her.)

Reply

Radhika Diksha
14:09 Feb 24, 2021

Yeah, that's a good choice. No party in a pandemic. But when luke is there then I don't think you need a group of people. He seems quite energetic. Are you both celebrating the birthday together?

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:13 Feb 24, 2021

His birthday is actually tomorrow, so yes. And I agree, Luke has the energy of 10 people XD

Reply

Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
14:13 Feb 24, 2021

His birthday is actually tomorrow, so yes. And I agree, Luke has the energy of 10 people XD

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

YOUR B-DAY IS TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWW

Reply

Mira Caplan
12:49 Feb 24, 2021

NOW IT IS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:28 Feb 24, 2021

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

NPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP FRIENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN <3333

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:31 Feb 24, 2021

I SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Reply

Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
18:31 Feb 24, 2021

I SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
18:28 Feb 24, 2021

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
12:49 Feb 24, 2021

NOW IT IS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Nainika Gupta
23:32 Feb 23, 2021

MIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO DANG GOOODDDDD WHAT A (*#%&(#*&%($* CLIFFHANGARRRRRRR ALSO i never told you but here's what I wrote about you at the end of my bio <3 Mira Caplan: Girl, TDR is a literal book, and I can't wait for you to publish it. We'll exchange: GoL for TDR and sign each other's copies obvi XD

Reply

Mira Caplan
12:50 Feb 24, 2021

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww LE GASP!!! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH This is such a great birthday present I can't-

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
12:50 Feb 24, 2021

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww LE GASP!!! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH This is such a great birthday present I can't-

Reply

Nainika Gupta
13:49 Feb 24, 2021

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY???!!!! aww no problem

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:51 Feb 24, 2021

YES!!!!!!! :) :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Nainika Gupta
13:53 Feb 24, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <333333333333333333333333

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:54 Feb 24, 2021

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luke's is tomorrow, but today is MY DAYYYYY

Reply

Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
13:54 Feb 24, 2021

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luke's is tomorrow, but today is MY DAYYYYY

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
13:51 Feb 24, 2021

YES!!!!!!! :) :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Sapphire 🌼
20:26 Feb 23, 2021

AIEEEEEEEEEEE ONE MORE DAYYY!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
22:53 Feb 23, 2021

UNTIL ME BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
23:08 Feb 23, 2021

HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH

Reply

Mira Caplan
23:11 Feb 23, 2021

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to be- some age

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
16:45 Feb 24, 2021

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! (hehehe)

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:48 Feb 24, 2021

Haseth been deleted. Now you know my age XD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
16:48 Feb 24, 2021

Haseth been deleted. Now you know my age XD

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
08:06 Feb 23, 2021

This is a lot of fun and very fast-paced. I enjoyed how it dived into the middle of the action straight away. As an aside, I also enjoyed all your character names. I always struggle to think of good fantasy names! :)

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:04 Feb 23, 2021

Thank you!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
13:04 Feb 23, 2021

Thank you!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:22 Feb 23, 2021

I use a site called Nameberry for inspiration. My current favorite page is one with 223 fantasy names. When you click on a name and scroll down, others like that one also appear. I find it really helpful. :) https://nameberry.com/userlist/view/224720

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
13:22 Feb 23, 2021

I use a site called Nameberry for inspiration. My current favorite page is one with 223 fantasy names. When you click on a name and scroll down, others like that one also appear. I find it really helpful. :) https://nameberry.com/userlist/view/224720

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies
Sapphire 🌼
19:25 Feb 22, 2021

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ALARYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS You are getting so much better at descriptions of...like- battle, and pain, and blood, and WOW! I cant believe I never said this before but your ideas ofr names are SO AMAZING! Like idk HOW you get them XD THE ENDING. THE ENDING. THE ENDING. OH MY LANTA THE ENDING. (Frostfire sounds like foxfire oml) I KNOW YOU SAID LUKE'S GONNA BE FAMOUS (he prolly is) ...

Reply

Mira Caplan
19:35 Feb 22, 2021

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! ALARYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! This one was kinda messy compared to the last, but THANKSSSSS!!!! IKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (it doesssssss XD) THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Like...you have no idea how great that makes me feel. MWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA It gets EVEN BETTER, don't worry. THE TRIALSSSSS (and the Spirits get involvedddd!!! AND THERE'S A WAR)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
19:35 Feb 22, 2021

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! ALARYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! This one was kinda messy compared to the last, but THANKSSSSS!!!! IKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (it doesssssss XD) THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Like...you have no idea how great that makes me feel. MWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA It gets EVEN BETTER, don't worry. THE TRIALSSSSS (and the Spirits get involvedddd!!! AND THERE'S A WAR)

Reply

Mira Caplan
19:40 Feb 22, 2021

That was the nicest early birthday present I could have ever gotten. Like... thank you. Lots.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
19:40 Feb 22, 2021

That was the nicest early birthday present I could have ever gotten. Like... thank you. Lots.

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
19:50 Feb 22, 2021

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ITS NO PROBLEM MIR YOU DESERVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! (hehehe I have something for your birthdayyyyyy heehhe)

Reply

Mira Caplan
20:03 Feb 22, 2021

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD thanks you! ((YOU DO??????????????????????????????????????????????))

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
20:50 Feb 22, 2021

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE (YESHHHHHH HEHEHE)

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies

MIR FROSTFIRE Bye XD *also haven't talked to you XD* *bai~*

Reply

Mira Caplan
00:53 Feb 20, 2021

YEEEEEEEEE!!! VATRAAAAAAAAAA!!! Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Reply

Mira Caplan
00:56 Feb 20, 2021

Question: DO YOU SHIP ALARYS??????? I DOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reply

OFC *imma log off later XD*

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:09 Feb 24, 2021

lollll

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
00:56 Feb 20, 2021

Question: DO YOU SHIP ALARYS??????? I DOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
00:19 Feb 20, 2021

Hi, everyone! Thanks so much for reading!!! As you may have noticed, Part 18 was pretty rushed. I somehow managed to write it all today in three hours, and didn't have much time for editing. Consider this a rough draft. As usual, ALL critiques are welcome. Thanks again!!! -Mira P.S: I. SHIP. ALARYS. SO. MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Fangirl shrieking*

Reply

Show 0 replies
<inactive> .
09:31 Mar 02, 2021

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO WHY WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:24 Mar 02, 2021

Ehehehehehe Did you like itttttttttt????????????????

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
13:24 Mar 02, 2021

Ehehehehehe Did you like itttttttttt????????????????

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:25 Mar 02, 2021

I SHIP ALARYS FOREVER I"M SORRY- It's tied with Theraya on my ship list XD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
13:25 Mar 02, 2021

I SHIP ALARYS FOREVER I"M SORRY- It's tied with Theraya on my ship list XD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies
<inactive> .
16:50 Mar 01, 2021

Mira um why was my story removed Idk because this has never happened to me before-

Reply

<inactive> .
16:50 Mar 01, 2021

Hey Priyamvada, thanks for your participation on Reedsy Prompts! Unfortunately, it does not adhere to our Terms of Use, and we’ve therefore been forced to remove it from our page. Just to make sure you don’t lose your work, we’ve attached your submission below. If you have questions about our Terms of Use, or would like more information on why your story wasn’t published, don’t hesitate to reach out. All the best, The Reedsy Team

Reply

Show 0 replies
<inactive> .
16:51 Mar 01, 2021

That's what they sent me-

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:55 Mar 01, 2021

uh... no idea. That's never happened to me. What was it about? Did it have anything...like...mature in it?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
16:55 Mar 01, 2021

uh... no idea. That's never happened to me. What was it about? Did it have anything...like...mature in it?

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:57 Mar 01, 2021

"All Entries must be the original work of the author and must not infringe the rights of any other party. Reedsy accepts no responsibility if entrants ignore these Terms of Use, and entrants agree to indemnify Reedsy against any claim by any third party arising from any breach of these terms of use. While submissions can include mature themes and language, submissions must not contain defamatory, obscene, graphic, explicit, offensive, or any other such unsuitable material. Reedsy reserves the right to disqualify Entries containing such matt...

Reply

<inactive> .
17:28 Mar 01, 2021

Maybe because copyright infringement?-

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:42 Mar 01, 2021

ooh, yeah. Maybe. :(

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
17:42 Mar 01, 2021

ooh, yeah. Maybe. :(

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
16:57 Mar 01, 2021

"All Entries must be the original work of the author and must not infringe the rights of any other party. Reedsy accepts no responsibility if entrants ignore these Terms of Use, and entrants agree to indemnify Reedsy against any claim by any third party arising from any breach of these terms of use. While submissions can include mature themes and language, submissions must not contain defamatory, obscene, graphic, explicit, offensive, or any other such unsuitable material. Reedsy reserves the right to disqualify Entries containing such matt...

Reply

Show 0 replies
<inactive> .
17:28 Mar 01, 2021

No, it was the Pokémon fan fic

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 3 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies
<inactive> .
05:45 Feb 27, 2021

Heya :) We don’t really talk that much but... I think Radhika is kind of crossing the line with shipping you and Luke I just wanted to say that I respect your friendship with him and that you clearly don’t appreciate being shipped with him :) We should talk more! You seem like a super fun person! And yes, I am binging tdr, brb

Reply

Radhika Diksha
09:04 Feb 27, 2021

If you respect their friendship then even respect my opinion. There's a thing about freedom, everybody's opinion matters. I did not use any bad language nor made any racist comments. SO, stop framing me. I put forward my opinion with her consent. Read between lines. You don't appreciate my opinion then come and talk with me and I don't appreciate you talking about me in a bad frame to others.

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:14 Feb 27, 2021

Radhika, you didn't need to comment on this. Just like how you are allowed to have an opinion, Priya is, too. She didn't frame you, she just said what she thought. Please don't make this into a bigger thing than it already is.

Reply

Radhika Diksha
15:52 Feb 27, 2021

I STOPPED RIGHT WHEN I THOUGHT AND YOU SAID ME TO STOP. IF SOMEONE COMES ON ME, THEN ITS MY INSTINCTIVE BEHAVIOR TO CLEAR MYSELF. IF YOU HAVE READ MY BIO, I WAS TALKING ABOUT GROUPISM. THIS KINDA BEHAVIOUR I WAS TALKING. IT WAS A TALK BETWEEN YOU AND ME, BUT EVERYONE JUMPED. DID I START THE CONVERSATION TODAY WITH PRIYA, NO RIGHT SHE STARTED IT, I QUIT THIS SUBJECT RIGHT ON YOUR BIRTHDAY. IF SOMEONE ELSE IS GETTING INVOLVED HERE. AND STILL, YOU ARE SAYING ME TO STOP, THIS DOESNT SEEM LOGIC. COMING TO OPINION, SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME, SO SHE...

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:10 Feb 27, 2021

I'm telling you to stop because you keep saying to relax and that it's just harmless fun! It's isn't harmless, it could damage our friendship. Though that's unlikely, because we are the best of best friends, it still could. Everyone jumped in because they were helping to defend what you wouldn't understand. Sure, I said that you could say your opinion- everyone is entitled to their own. But you don't have to get so defensive about this. If you just let it go, like what you said Luke and I should do about your opinion that we should date in t...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
16:10 Feb 27, 2021

I'm telling you to stop because you keep saying to relax and that it's just harmless fun! It's isn't harmless, it could damage our friendship. Though that's unlikely, because we are the best of best friends, it still could. Everyone jumped in because they were helping to defend what you wouldn't understand. Sure, I said that you could say your opinion- everyone is entitled to their own. But you don't have to get so defensive about this. If you just let it go, like what you said Luke and I should do about your opinion that we should date in t...

Reply

Radhika Diksha
16:28 Feb 27, 2021

you seem to not chill and are telling me to chill. I already stopped that day if you understand. I justified and apologized. and I understood your friendship and even talked with luke, what should I do more and why? I haven't abused anyone or anything. That thing happened two days ago and it got unearthed today. I think you all need to stop because I already did. Everyone jumped in because they were helping to defend what you wouldn't understand.) Madam I already understood, all people climbing on me, that's bullying. that thing stopped two ...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Radhika Diksha
16:28 Feb 27, 2021

you seem to not chill and are telling me to chill. I already stopped that day if you understand. I justified and apologized. and I understood your friendship and even talked with luke, what should I do more and why? I haven't abused anyone or anything. That thing happened two days ago and it got unearthed today. I think you all need to stop because I already did. Everyone jumped in because they were helping to defend what you wouldn't understand.) Madam I already understood, all people climbing on me, that's bullying. that thing stopped two ...

Reply

Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
16:12 Feb 27, 2021

"our friendship" being the best friendship between Luke and I.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 6 replies
Show 2 replies
Radhika Diksha
15:52 Feb 27, 2021

I STOPPED RIGHT WHEN I THOUGHT AND YOU SAID ME TO STOP. IF SOMEONE COMES ON ME, THEN ITS MY INSTINCTIVE BEHAVIOR TO CLEAR MYSELF. IF YOU HAVE READ MY BIO, I WAS TALKING ABOUT GROUPISM. THIS KINDA BEHAVIOUR I WAS TALKING. IT WAS A TALK BETWEEN YOU AND ME, BUT EVERYONE JUMPED. DID I START THE CONVERSATION TODAY WITH PRIYA, NO RIGHT SHE STARTED IT, I QUIT THIS SUBJECT RIGHT ON YOUR BIRTHDAY. IF SOMEONE ELSE IS GETTING INVOLVED HERE. AND STILL, YOU ARE SAYING ME TO STOP, THIS DOESNT SEEM LOGIC. COMING TO OPINION, SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME, SO SHE...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
14:14 Feb 27, 2021

Radhika, you didn't need to comment on this. Just like how you are allowed to have an opinion, Priya is, too. She didn't frame you, she just said what she thought. Please don't make this into a bigger thing than it already is.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Radhika Diksha
09:04 Feb 27, 2021

If you respect their friendship then even respect my opinion. There's a thing about freedom, everybody's opinion matters. I did not use any bad language nor made any racist comments. SO, stop framing me. I put forward my opinion with her consent. Read between lines. You don't appreciate my opinion then come and talk with me and I don't appreciate you talking about me in a bad frame to others.

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:13 Feb 27, 2021

Thank you, Priya!!!!!!! I really appreciate it- both the best friendship thing AND you binging TDR. XDDD We DEFINITELY need to chat more, you seem like an awesome person :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
14:13 Feb 27, 2021

Thank you, Priya!!!!!!! I really appreciate it- both the best friendship thing AND you binging TDR. XDDD We DEFINITELY need to chat more, you seem like an awesome person :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.