Cross over (part 1 and part 5)

Submitted into Contest #59 in response to: Set your story in a small town where everyone is suspicious of newcomers.... view prompt

49 comments

Adventure Fantasy Funny

if your wondering why it says "part 1 and part 5" its because its part 1 to a crossover with Kate Ulrich which she'll make the part 2 later on and its part 5 because its actually canon to my demi-god series. (also kate i'm sorry if i say one of their names wrong)


Lia sat at the entrance of Camp Illusion. it had been a week since Zio had gotten into the underworld. While she and her friends remembered him, the other campers seemed to be happy he was gone. "Lia?"


She turned around to see that Arren had Spoken and was walking over to her. "What do you want Arren...?" she asked with a small sigh as she looked back at the entrance.


"well, Harmony told me that she kind of had a strange feeling....about something or someone coming to the camp." He looked at her before glancing in the direction of where Harmony was.


Lia, startled, glanced out into the woods. what was out there? was it another monster? they couldn't manage another fight with one of those things.


"now now though i'm sure its just some new demi-gods or something that are comin-" Lia covered his mouth before he finished. oh come on! what else would it be, Lia calm down! he thought.


"No. That can't be what it is! it has to be something dangerous and we have to prepare for it! Get harmony." she told him but...it seemed like she was Ordering him to do this. Jeez why is she so worried about this?? it's probably just some demi-gods, what else would it even be??


Blake walked behind Aella and meg as they all walked through a large forest trying to find something. "When will we be there?? we've been walking through this forest for 30 minutes! i wanna relax!" Meg told her.


Aella Sighed a little and didn't say anything she just continued to walk through it. "Come on i have a feeling that we'll be there real soon!" Blake told him.


"What's the name of the camp though? you haven't really told us that much." He asked her a bit curiously. Aella had only told them that it was time to go to one of the camp's and that it would take a while.


she sighed and then told them while still looking on ahead of her "The name is Camp Illusion, Its run by Eros and Psyche, though they aren't seen that much."


"Why are you getting so excited though Meg? it's just a camp that we'll be at for a little while." Blake then asked as he tried to see if the camp was closer now.


"Well i'm the son of Hercules remember?? i know i'll be great there! i...hope..." He mumbled that last bit, hoping neither of them would hear that. oh gosh what if something terrible happens when we get there though?


"Lia WHY are we doing this again? i know its probably just some demi-gods, why would it be a monster or something??" Harmony asked tiredly, she had been trying to sleep when Arren had went and got her.


"you don't KNOW that Harmony thats what you just THINK it could still possibly be a monster on it's way to the camp!" She told her, though she seemed really jittery.


Harmony sighed as she looked at Lia and then towards Arren who was at the back. Though the two of them seemed to Agree on something without really saying anything to each other. she doesn't want to lose someone else...


Meg and Blake continued to walk behind Aella as she seemed to know where they were going, they really didn't wanna get lost in this forest. "I think we're getting a bit closer..." she mumbled half to herself and half towards the other two.


"Are you sure they'd let us in though...?? what if something happens...something bad?" Meg asked a bit nervously as he messed with his hands. what if we have to go all the way back or something??


Harmony and the others continued to walk- or fly in Harmony's case around the forest still trying to find what Lia thought was a monster. Arren was about to say something towards Lia when they then heard a faint noise coming from behind them.


"Arren go check that out now please." Both Lia and Harmony said in unison. They wanted to go forward and Harmony knew that the small noise was probably just a small rabbit or something.


"But the fans! the readers! i haven't been here a lot and i'm sure that they wan't more of m-" Lia gently shoved him in the direction of the noise. my gosh what is he talking about??


"Arren please just go check what it is....what were you even talking about??" Harmony mumbled. why was he starting to break the 4th wall?? thats against the rules! oh no i'm doing it...


Once Arren had left to go check it out Harmony and Lia started to hear....what was possibly Footsteps and some voices? "its near...get ready!" Lia said as she got ready to run to whatever that was.


"Do you hear that...? maybe its something with the camp??" Blake then asked as the three also began to hear some voices behind a few trees. Aella turned her attention over to it and began to wait.


Lia ran out from behind the trees as her wolf version while dragging harmony along by one of her wings. "ow. ow. Lia stop that!" she said trying to get her wing out of her jaw.


"WHO are you two?? and what are you doing here??" Aella asked them not really concerned that there was a 'wolf' she didn't even know that was an actual person.


"WE could ask the same thing strangers! what are you doing?? get away from the camp!" Lia said, which this seems to freak out Meg when she did.


"Wait the camp?? do you possibly mean Camp illusion? we were going there!" Blake then asked Wolf Lia. Harmony gently flicks Lia's ear which makes her release her wing and turn back to normal.


"My name is Harmony Daughter of Iris and this is-" Harmony stopped half way when they all started to hear loud stomping and...roaring? what was that??


"I..is that possibly a normal thing that happens a lot around here...?" Meg asked Harmony and Lia a bit nervously. Lia simply shook her head while she looked towards the noise.


Aella was about to say something when there was suddenly a loud scream followed by more Stomping and roaring. That was Arren! oh god...


The big monster suddenly shows itself from the trees they could see it holding....Arren! Harmony knew what they had to and when she glanced at the new comers it looked like they had the same idea.


They may not have known these other people along with Arren but that was a monster and that was another demi-god. They all had to get rid of that disgusting thing.


They all began to get ready as the monster began to approach them all with more roaring. we won't run from this, we're going to defeat this! We're going to fight it!

September 11, 2020 15:24

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

49 comments

Evelyn ⭐️
00:22 Sep 22, 2020

Loved it!!

Reply

Show 0 replies

Ooh, awesome job with this crossover! I was a little confused because there were a looot of people to seep track of, but an enjoyable read. Keep writing!

Reply

B. W.
16:56 Sep 11, 2020

its finished :D go check out "Adventure with friends" and tell me what you think

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
07:19 Jan 22, 2021

Oh, I am bad with names so it was a bit confusing for me but this is a real good read, I really like the jumping around (the pov, I mean) and this gave me a cool quirky feel, all of your stories do, that's why I love them. But i actually hope that there was a way to group stories in folders or something, finding and reading the next part of everything is tiresome and I almost got totally mixed up.

Reply

B. W.
08:41 Jan 22, 2021

Did ya maybe have a favorite part with this?

Reply

16:20 Jan 22, 2021

Your stories are really awfully cool so I can’t really choose; but my two favourite parts are; ONE: when Meg says "I..is that possibly a normal thing that happens a lot around here...?", it’s funny and it’s almost as if Meg has encountered so many weird stuff that it seems that nothing weirder can be seen. TWO: the last part when everyone thinks the same thing, it’s weird, sweet and a bit nutty and I love stuff like that. Actually, your stories about demigods make me remember the one I wrote, it was in two parts and had a three-giraffe-h...

Reply

B. W.
18:27 Jan 22, 2021

I've always loved Greek mythology and a lot of other stuff for a long time, so eventually since i got on here, i decided to do it finally. And I think a lot of people like this and the spin off ^^ And yeah, i think you should go for it. It could turn out to be a really good story ^^

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Jade Young
09:47 Oct 05, 2020

Hey B :D I finally had some time, so I decided to come check out your crossover ;) And I'm glad I did. There were a lot of characters to keep track of, but it was an enjoyable read. I liked reading about their interactions, and the creativity of "breaking the fourth wall". I was a little confused as to where part 1 ended and part 5 began. It flowed so cohesively that it all just seemed like 1 part to me, but I have to go check out Kate's part to better understand, ig. Keep up the good writing ;D

Reply

B. W.
13:39 Oct 05, 2020

Hey :D yeah, you gotta check out Kate for the other few parts though whenever you have the time. So, did you maybe have a favorite part in the story and what did you think of the ending?

Reply

Jade Young
13:43 Oct 05, 2020

As I already mentioned, the breaking the fourth wall part, cause it was something new I haven't encountered in any story I've ever read so far. The ending was okay I liked the last few line, the unity it provided and the overall possibility for more ;D

Reply

B. W.
13:50 Oct 05, 2020

wait, what parts in this story did i break the fourth wall?

Reply

Jade Young
14:29 Oct 05, 2020

Ummm.. This part? Don't you remember...? "But the fans! the readers! i haven't been here a lot and i'm sure that they wan't more of m-" Lia gently shoved him in the direction of the noise. my gosh what is he talking about?? "Arren please just go check what it is....what were you even talking about??" Harmony mumbled. why was he starting to break the 4th wall?? thats against the rules! oh no i'm doing it...

Reply

B. W.
14:34 Oct 05, 2020

That was in another part, not this one which was the one i just did. I thought you meant that i did a fourth wall break on this part of it. Though would you maybe WANT some more fourth wall breaks?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Nayab Ahmar
19:21 Sep 11, 2020

I loved this! The crossover idea is really good, and it was fun to see the characters interacting! My fav part would be Arren when he was like ‘the fans the readers want more of me’ 😁😆

Reply

B. W.
19:22 Sep 11, 2020

Thank's im glad you enjoyed it ^^ did you maybe like seeing Arren a bit more and what was your favorite part? i won't be making part 2 because Kate will make it but when she does ill tell you

Reply

Nayab Ahmar
19:23 Sep 11, 2020

Yes I liked seeing more of Arren! My fav part was the interactions of the characters. ^^And yeah sure

Reply

B. W.
19:25 Sep 11, 2020

I'm not sure if i told you or not and sorry if i've been bothering you with it but did i tell you about the demi-god spin off thing or not?

Reply

Nayab Ahmar
19:27 Sep 11, 2020

I think you did but I’m not sure, so you can tell me again if you’d like! And nooooo ur not bothering me!

Reply

B. W.
19:30 Sep 11, 2020

I'm just so bored and i need people to talk to on here, heres the idea: Zio and Lia will have two kids but i don't have names or anything for the kids so thats a problem and Harmony and Arren will get together have have twins but its the same problem for the other kids and Zio escaped the underworld and hades is looking for him so thats why he sent the kids to the camp which i guess is at least a plot for them but i can't think of anything else

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Kate Ulrich
15:44 Sep 11, 2020

You did a great job with this! I'm excited to write the next part. :)

Reply

B. W.
15:46 Sep 11, 2020

Thanks ^^ and if you still need help with my characters in it i'll still help with it :) did you have a favorite part to it?

Reply

Kate Ulrich
15:47 Sep 11, 2020

Probably 'Why is he breaking the fourth wall? Oh no..." Even though I knew it was coming, I still laughed a little.

Reply

B. W.
15:49 Sep 11, 2020

Wait you knew that part was coming? how?

Reply

Kate Ulrich
15:50 Sep 11, 2020

You told me you were going to do it earlier. Since Arren hasn't been a major character lately.

Reply

B. W.
15:56 Sep 11, 2020

oh right

Reply

Show 0 replies
B. W.
16:57 Sep 11, 2020

Its out :D go check out "Adventure with friends" and tell me what ya think

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
11:59 Sep 19, 2020

Great job, B.! I like the introduction of new characters!

Reply

B. W.
13:15 Sep 19, 2020

did ya have a favorite part? and ya should check out Kate's part as well

Reply

22:29 Sep 19, 2020

My favorite part was the very ending, when they all know what they have to do.

Reply

B. W.
22:30 Sep 19, 2020

thanks

Reply

22:31 Sep 19, 2020

No problem!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Charles Stucker
21:19 Sep 11, 2020

"Lia sat at the entrance of Camp illusion it had been a week since Zio had gotten into the underworld." As written this is a run-on sentence which needs a period after illusion. Also, Camp Illusion, like Camp David or Camp Granada- the name is also capitalized. "She turned around to see that Arren had said that and was walking over to her." Try "She turned around to see Arren had spoken and was walking over to her." Too much of THAT can spoil a sentence. Not only is that typically empty filler, it is also indeterminate. You never know wh...

Reply

B. W.
21:22 Sep 11, 2020

Alright thank you ^^ i actually have time now since these stories don't end for a while to finally edit all this stuff with the other one i just fell asleep before i could, do you think i'll ever get better with this stuff?

Reply

Charles Stucker
23:40 Sep 11, 2020

Practice is the way I got better. It usually works for others. I have been actively writing for a long time and as I edit/critique others, I see with new eyes, so my writing also gets stronger.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Avery G.
16:50 Sep 11, 2020

Wow, this was good! I can't wait for the next part! I think my favorite was was all the funny parts! Like the "why is he breaking the fourth wall" part! Great job!

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.