2548 comments

Funny Teens & Young Adult Holiday

(this is super silly and exaggerated, but I had so much fun writing it :')


~

Bitter winds howled and leaves rustled, floating away in the air. It was so cold, you could literally freeze into the frozen people from the Znarnia. But that didn't bother anyone. The weather had been just brilliant and suitable.


Regardless of the horrible weather, people went to work and life went on. It was a custom that every weekend, they'd gather at midnight, circle around the bonfire and exchange stories passed down from their ancestors. Old women would unearth the long forgotten tales of the shamans and devils and narrate them with such emotion and eloquence, that even the young, inexperienced folks with skeptical ideas of existence of such things, struggled getting back home.


Lastly, the special section of the society comprised the sorcerers, witches and those alike. There had never been any feud between these two different societies. They lived together and respected each other, never saw any difference in one another and that about sums it up!


Amidst the busy streets, lied a small shop at the end of the lane. It was nothing much; the occupants of the shop were huge fans of frog showpieces, so they made sure to keep them out on their porch. Anyone who touched them would never have their hands intact. 


Eh, just joking!


The occupants aka the witches of the town were solicitous about the welfare of their people.


"Hurry up, Muriel!" Loset shouted from the washroom.


"Shut up! Don't call me that, Loser." Yubi called out. She hated being called Muriel since she was a wicked witch from the ancient times. People despised her and had burnt her alive after her heinous crimes were exposed. On the other hand, Yubi would call Loset, Loser. She was a big fight to the delinquents at school and thus, to put her off, Loser was the name.


The door to the washroom slammed open and out emerged Loset, her hair dripping with water and a Bello Mitty towel wrapped around her torso. 


"You're still idling around, aren't you?!" She rested her hands on her hips and glared at Yubi who was busy ogling a model in a magazine. "Wait till Noriko comes in and whoops your butt!"


Yubi would've just sat there and ignored Loset's words, but Noriko didn't let her. She knocked on the door with a pattern only the shop's residents recognized and dropped a heavy grocery bag on the ground.


"You halfwits! You know we're gonna have clients coming in any second, don't you?" Noriko yelled with her eyes closed as if she was immersed in shouting and enjoyed it.


Yubi got up immediately and headed toward the centre table followed by Loset who still had her towel on, but now a pair of dull-coloured trousers hung on her shoulder. Everybody knew Loset's poor taste in fashion. She was far too lazy to put time into dressing up properly even if she were at home. An off-white oversized t-shirt (probably picked up from the road and most likely peed on by dogs) and a pair of ill-fitting pants would work just fine for her.


Noriko took the grocery bag to the kitchen and ambled back to the table. She stirred at the huge cauldron which bubbled dark purple. Adding in some twigs and secret ingredients, she stirred some more and picked up a few bottles from the racks, each bottle labelled differently. The ones she had picked were labelled as potions for love~~ 


Outside, the neon blue Halem Potions sign board flickered every now and then. And right in front of the house, stood the billboards advertising the shop with the worst edits one could have ever laid eyes on. Noriko's poorly photoshopped body stood in front of Meiffel Tower and right next to her was the Megalodon from the movie, Beg


Ah yes, the Halem Witches sold off potions, especially love potions. Clients would swarm in for potions to make their secret loved ones fall in love with them. And they were quite popular too and therefore, they had a million billboards sprawled across the town. People loved them as they were all from different cultures, had the best personalities and moreover, were the kindest. 


Noriko, the oldest, was the leader of the Halem Witches and one of a…. weird kind. 


Loset was the biggest delinquent at school. She enjoyed getting into fights and would come home with bruises on her face and arms. Noriko who could heal people would always be after her, drag her to the washroom and thrust ointments at her. All done in frustration.


And, Yubi. Yubi could be Loset's true soulmate after Loset's boyfriend who was kind and charming and flashed 100-watt smiles at everyone and made them go blind. She was more of a real goon; had won fights you couldn't even count on your fingers. She was called The Artery Buster.


"Loset darling, mind bringing me the pink bottle, please?" Yubi said.


Loset got down from her high stool and stalked over to the racks, pulling out a cute, little bottle and handed it over to Yubi.


The bell to the entrance of the shop chimed and as they thought a client would hop in, somebody else came in instead with a chinchilla in their hand.


It was Virgo. She had just come home from school, but with a baby chinchilla cradled in her arms. Soon after, another person appeared from behind her: Liv. Liv looked spooky, for her eyeliner had smeared across her face and that gave an impression that she had huge, unsettling dark circles around her eyes. She adored gothic outfits and currently had a warrior-like dress on underneath her black cape and a pair of high, pump boots. Noriko had always picked on her for wearing such daunting and offbeat clothes.


"Where in the name of Baba Yaga were you girls?" Noriko yelled and fastened at her kimono belt. "We were just going to start calling in the clients WITHOUT YOU NUTTERS."


Virgo and Liv quickly set off, ignoring Noriko's death glare. Virgo emerged from the living room with tomboyish clothes on; a pair of baggy pants and a magenta Madidas t-shirt, while Liv had the same clothes on. 


"I got two guys' phone numbers on me, already." Virgo said and winked at the four watching her. It was highly unusual of her to talk to people let alone get their phone numbers. Perhaps she might have been improving in her social skills. She was the extremely shy and quiet type who had strangely started loving to talk to people.


"I've told you guys about my best friend, right? I think of confessing my love to him." Liv said, and paused to capture her chaps' reactions. She grinned and lifted her black-rimmed glasses when all of them showed her a thumbs-up.

~

The night ended with the Witches hatching a plan for Halloween. Their boss was away to resolve some feud between a few wizards in the adjoining town and they were pumped up for the thing they had always wanted to do; conjure up (basically kidnap) that actor Yubi had always eyed in the Rogue magazine. It was her idea and the others had sworn if it didn't turn out according to their expectations, Loset would burn down all the magazines Yubi had stored (actually, hidden) away and spread the word at school that Yubi was a scaredy cat. With the plan all ready, they decided to meet up on Halloween night and test their luck.

~

Noriko clicked her fingers. Soon, a huge Snickers bar appeared in the air and dropped onto her palm. Next, she swirled her forefinger at Liv's oval pendant hanging around her neck and the hollow cavity in it filled up with Noriko's favourite chocolate, Truffles Extraordinaire which happened to be the most expensive chocolate in the world. Liv squealed with joy and fiddled with her upgraded chocolate pendant. 


"Darlings, c'mon, c'mon! Let's start with kidnapping the actor, already! I'm too curious about how it's going to turn out." Yubi said.


"A-are you guys sure about this?" Virgo quietly said and looked at Yubi. "We haven't mastered this technique yet and our boss has even made it illegal for us. And you Yubi, you can find other celebrities here as well. But for the timing, why don't you just satisfy yourself with gawking at the models in the magazines, eh?" 


Yubi balled her hand into a fist and rubbed at her knuckles with the other, showing it to Virgo. Everybody chuckled at Yubi's extra-ness.


"Bruh, NO, we don’t need your Gret Lee moves here." Noriko said in between suppressed chuckles. "Anyway, let's begin."


The five of them circled around a picture of Pouis Lartridge placed in a cauldron. Noriko stepped forward and dropped in a pair of iguana eyeballs which were responsible for perfect conjuring of Pouis's eyes. Yubi and Loset stirred the yellow liquid (a babushka's puke) in the cauldron with some dried twigs and then put the twigs into the fire. Virgo placed in a bundle of gray hair responsible for Pouis's luscious and silky hair. Last but not the least, Liv dropped in some frog showpieces from the porch for extra awesomeness. They stepped back and held hands as the yellow liquid started turning purple. Their eyes shone bright as the cauldron illuminated, but they dulled just as instantly as the light in the pot diminished.


"Ehh?" Loset said, a disgusted look distorting her face. "This was supposed to WORK!"


"The thing is, there shouldn't be any living thing anywhere near the hut." Virgo said and scratched at her chin, confused herself. " Any presence will interrupt the conju-"


A knock interrupted Virgo as a tall man stepped into the shop, a certain kind of vibe surrounding him. 


"This idiot. Duh!" Noriko mumbled.


"Well-behaved women seldom make history." Liv started all of a sudden. Palms upturned, face toward the ceiling and eyes closed, she iterated the motivational quote. She loved poems and quotes of any kind. Noriko side-glared at her.


"Darling, we're closed." Yubi said and wiggled her eyebrows, pointing at the "close" sign which was actually turned toward the interior and not outside. "Sign, sign?"


The man ignored her and moved toward Noriko who had her head in her hands for some unknown reason. 


"Umm, hi! I need the Instant Love potion, Miss." 


Noriko just stared at him, taking in all his features which were…. breathtaking. She scrutinized him some more before moving to the Instant Rack, her eyebrows furrowed. She turned back to look at him grinning at her with his crooked yet, bunny teeth. She sighed and wondered if it were a curse Baba Yaga had thrown upon them. They were all conjuring up Pouis and nowhere was this guy as handsome as him. Compared to him, he was an ogre. But a little better looking than Brek. She was furious at the fact that he had interrupted their little ritual.


Noriko came back and handed over the bottle to the man. 


"Jammy. Jammy is the name." The man said to Noriko who slightly nodded her head, puzzled and wondered if anyone had asked for his name.


"Pfft!" Yubi cackled and slapped her mouth with her palm. 


As Noriko was busy entering the prices of the stuff Jim-Jam had bought on the monitor, the three except Virgo huddled together and gossiped about the man with the appealingly unappealing name. Virgo sat on her stool in the corner and typed away at the screen, probably texting the two strangers.


"My, my, look at his hair." Loset pointed at the man's hair. It had been pulled back and greased too excessively. They pondered if he had used up all the vegetable oil too which was really stupid. 


Jammy had a little nose, a mole just in between the nostrils: his nose hair was too visible, a few strands hung out his nostrils and flirted away each time he took in deep breaths and exhaled. Specks of gray scattered in his gorgeous hazel eyes.


"Do you want me to kick the shit out of him? It'll be my pleasure." Yubi said.


"No, not yet," Liv said and fixed her eyes on Jammy.


"Ew, don't tell me you like cucumber Jam." Yubi exclaimed and pinched her nose bridge. 


Silence greeted Yubi. She stuck her tongue out at Liv who showed her the whites of her eyes in return.


Going back to Noriko, she had been blabbering about jacking up the potion prices to Jammy who seemed to be engrossed in her words, batting his eyelids, leaning against the table and tilting his head, resting it on his palm as if trying to get a better look of her features. Noriko blushed as their eyes met, it was like one of the flattering moments from Tride And Trejudice. She thought they would make a weird, yet interesting couple. She coughed at how far her thoughts had proceeded. 

Jammy was about to leave when a slipper came flying at him. It slapped him right in the face and left an impression of the grip of the sole on his cheek. 


"You will go nowhere before you tell me who that instant potion is for." Virgo said, sort of challenging him to see what kind of "loved one" he had much better than her. And technically, she wanted his phone number.


Rosy hue flushed Jammy's cheeks and he scratched at his nape. "Uh… it's, emm-"


"Pickle! I mean, Jammy, hurrry!." Liv said. 


"Ugh, whatever! It's Noriko." 


The shop filled with shouts of different frequencies. Virgo sat at the corner, her lips contorted into a pout. Liv was enjoying the chaos that prevailed in the room, but was actually cringing a little; Yubi was at the verge of pouncing on Jammy and Loset's hands were an inch away from snatching away at her hair. Meanwhile, Noriko's jaws dropped open as she stared at Jammy, astonished. 


"Are you out of your mind?! You okay, right?" Loset bawled to which Jammy nodded his head a little.


"Ah, I'll just collect the receipts." 


Before Jammy could even take a step forward, a body came plunging at him all of a sudden causing him to practically fly across the room and drop against a table decorated with an assortment of potions.


It was Yubi. She'd had enough of madcap Jam.


 A bottle tumbled over and dropped beside Jammy's feet. A gray coloured gas floated out of it. It was so fragrant, Jammy had to sniff at it. He scrunched his nose and slowly, it wiggled, starting to take the form of an entirely different shape. A big, fat nose popped out; his eyes shifted closer to each other and most importantly, his dark skin sagged and wrinkles lined his face. His height that would have been ideal for other men began to shorten and his back hunched. His legs shook like weak and thin branches that swayed in the wind. 


"What in the world?" Noriko uttered and stared at Jammy.


Yubi and Loset were dumbfounded, but couldn't control their outbursts. Virgo was about to shed tears and Liv was enjoying herself ever since Jammy had stepped foot into the shop. Liv walked over to Jammy and looked at the bottle, Reversia


Jammy looked at the witches and opened his toothless mouth. "Hello, ladies!"


The Halem Witches' night ended with kicking old hag Jammy out of the shop. 


October 28, 2020 19:16

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

2548 comments

Orenda .
19:37 Oct 28, 2020

SOOO, this story is loosely based off of real life people. If you haven't figured out, the four characters except Noriko are based off of Rhonda, Ria, Ru and B (like, their personalities are similar). I am Noriko, lol. I'm open to title suggestions and criticism. I need titles because the current one is so bleh. Also, I'll just kinda put the character inspiration here. Rhonda- Liv | Ria- Loset | Ru- Yubi | B- Virgo.... mind you, this is not a ff. The char. inspiration is very mild. Lastly, the story IS dedicated to these four awesome peo...

Reply

Ru .
14:25 Oct 29, 2020

Aw, I'm so flattered that you'd even think of me <3 I'll tell Ria for you, since she won't be on here for the next few weeks or so. Haha, I found myself laughing so many times, especially since I was high on bologna at the time. Aaah, I loved Pouis Lartridge! Yay I'm Yubi, she IS a lot like me. The world-building was so stunning, I have no words I could literally imagine everything down to the frog showpieces. Wow, and Muriel is a name I'm using in one of my stories, what a coincidence ;) Great job Ren! Ren: of course i will think of you!...

Reply

Orenda .
14:48 Oct 29, 2020

of course i will think of you! You're such a great friend:'D and has something happened to Ria? I hope she's all fine, though.

Reply

Ariadne .
04:40 Nov 03, 2020

Aww, I deserve everything in the world?? Ren, you are SO sweet. And YES I WAS FREAKING RIGHTTT OH YEAAA Juvenile delinquents who get kicked out of school is hands-down the best description of what I am on the inside. Not the outside, obvi, I’m prob the best student in all my classes (*ahem ahem* Her Majesty Queen Ria of Badass Flair and Sarcastic Wit is definitely not bragging hehe) I LOVE LOSET OMG IM THE BEST CHARACTER EVERRRRR THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THIS ORENDA *sends a million virtual hugs*

Reply

Orenda .
04:53 Nov 03, 2020

YESSS YOU DOOO. AAAAND, YOU'RE BACCCCCC. HOW'RE YOU DOING??? I WROTE THE CHARACTER KEEPING YOUR AMAZING PERSONALITY IN MIND. *sends a trizillion virtual hugs* lol

Reply

Ariadne .
05:50 Nov 03, 2020

Aww. I totally do, don't I? (I'm quite self-obsessed obvi) YAY YAY YAY I NOTICEDDDDD LOSET HAS MY AMAZING PERSONALITY AND SHE'S SO PERFECT Literally, I was thinking that I would KILL to be like her then I saw your comment and started sobbing all messily (think Anna from Frozen 2 when Kristoff got on one knee lmao) like OMG SHE IS ME OMG *tries catching all the hugs but falls instead*

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

LOVE this story Orenda! You are a genius! :)

Reply

Orenda .
03:19 Nov 19, 2020

aw really? Genius is an overstatement. But thankss so much!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
AJ Hensley
22:19 Oct 28, 2020

Omg this was a TRIP to read. You had me giggling out loud. Jammy kills me. I love how even though this was a lighter piece, you still approached it with sensible and clear writing that allowed the readers to follow along and enjoy it as well. Thank you for sharing!!

Reply

Orenda .
04:16 Oct 29, 2020

thank you reading!! Glad yoy enjoyed it :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

Loved this story!!

Reply

Orenda .
03:22 Nov 06, 2020

aw, you did? Thank you soo much :))

Reply

No problem!! :)

Reply

Orenda .
03:37 Nov 06, 2020

:'D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amaya .
19:44 Oct 28, 2020

Orenda, I promise that I will remember to read this, but I realized that the prompt is the same one that I'm going to do, and I don't want to subconsciously copy you or something. I'll read yours as soon as I turn mine in, okay? Maybe you can remind me or something? I'll probably remember tho.

Reply

Orenda .
04:13 Oct 29, 2020

i totally understand youuu 👌

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Rhondalise Mitza
19:28 Oct 28, 2020

This was so much fun and hilarious, too! Enjoyed it from top to finish, will give feedback soon, just busy right now! :D

Reply

Orenda .
19:37 Oct 28, 2020

aight. Take your time ~

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Amaya .
21:04 Oct 30, 2020

I promised I would read yours once I submitted mine (which I just did), so here I am. Okay, I just loved this. It was really funny, and one of the most enjoyable stories I've read on reedsy. I'm not one to point out grammatical errors because while those are important and I appreciate anyone that helps me with that, I'd rather talk about the actual story and technical stuff. So yeah this was awesome, especially Pouis Lartridge, that might've been my favorite part. I loved the ending as well :) could you leave feedback on my story i...

Reply

Orenda .
06:19 Oct 31, 2020

ayyayayaya, I'm soo glad you liked it. And you saying it's one most enjoyable stories on here, makes my day! I knew ya'll would enjoy Pouis XD I will check out your story. I got a lot to read the moment xD

Reply

Amaya .
17:54 Nov 01, 2020

yes Pouis is elite

Reply

Orenda .
18:15 Nov 01, 2020

I still have to read your stories. I'll do it. and i dont know, my head's aching. Acck!

Reply

Amaya .
20:14 Nov 01, 2020

haha if you're not doing well you don't have to ofc, put yourself first k

Reply

Orenda .
05:45 Nov 02, 2020

yep, thank you 😁 i think I'm okay now.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amaya .
18:39 Nov 18, 2020

so this was only two weeks ago? if it was now i probably would have said that this story sucks and its the worst one I've ever read and you would've said to go read my own first.

Reply

Orenda .
19:16 Nov 18, 2020

lmaoo... you're reading our old comments?

Reply

Amaya .
19:17 Nov 18, 2020

i was upvoting youuuuu and i kept coming across these lol

Reply

Orenda .
19:27 Nov 18, 2020

haha... you're getting lost in the sea of comments.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
B. W.
21:28 Oct 29, 2020

Heyyy :) i got some good news with something, though I'm not sure if your gonna like it or not, I just finished one of my novels ^^

Reply

Orenda .
02:53 Oct 30, 2020

heyy, why will i not like it? I knew you could do it. Congooo! Which one is it?

Reply

B. W.
03:08 Oct 30, 2020

Well, i aint sure if i fully explained or not, but its one I kinda did for fun so I ain't sure if ill publish it or not and its kinda based off of one of my favorite horror games/game in general.

Reply

Orenda .
04:09 Oct 30, 2020

oh wowow. Which game? If you're confident about it and with netter editing and stuff, you could really publish it.

Reply

B. W.
04:28 Oct 30, 2020

How 'bout ya guess first? ^^ i wanna see if you can get it

Reply

Orenda .
04:30 Oct 30, 2020

i honestly don't know.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amany Sayed
13:19 Oct 29, 2020

Oh em geeeee I love it. "Pouis Lartridge" XD bro I enjoyed this so much.

Reply

Orenda .
13:34 Oct 29, 2020

ehehhehe, thank you so muchh❣

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
B. W.
19:32 Oct 28, 2020

My gosh, i loved everything about this ESPECIALLY the names, how did you come up with them?? I also think its kinda cute that this is for me, rhonda and some of the others, thank you ^^ I'm still going to give this a 10/10 because its still really great and I don't think anything was wrong with it. So who is supposed to be who or represent one of us?

Reply

Orenda .
19:43 Oct 28, 2020

awww that means a lot. I just seem to have a "name bank". That's it, haha. you're Virgo. I think that's kinda easy to recognize because it's your zodiac sign and i kept it on purpose and also, you want/have chinchillas. I mentioned you are shy and calm too, so yeahhh.

Reply

B. W.
19:54 Oct 28, 2020

No problem ^^ who are the others then? I'm kinda bad with this kinda stuff :/ I don't have chinchillas actually, I really want them though, I have some dogs.

Reply

Orenda .
04:15 Oct 29, 2020

ohh lmaoo, yeah you "want" 'em. Okayyy. There's Rhonda, Ru and Ria.

Reply

B. W.
04:41 Oct 29, 2020

No, whos who?

Reply

Orenda .
04:43 Oct 29, 2020

Rhonda is Liv, Ria is Loset and Ru is Yubi and I am Noriko.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Orenda .
19:44 Oct 28, 2020

okay also, mind giving it a like? Gracias.

Reply

B. W.
19:53 Oct 28, 2020

sure i will ^^

Reply

Orenda .
04:14 Oct 29, 2020

: }

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies

LOL LOL LOL This is so funny! The "Halem witches" thing is so funny to me. I know this was meant to be a funny story by your note, and it is funny, but oh, I should go to thesaurus.com and look up other words for funny. Could you give me a few tips? You're on the leaderboard and everything! I'm new to Reedsy, and am looking for some advice. A question, since you have 11 whole submissions and are probably experienced in this stuff: are fan fictions allowed?

Reply

Orenda .
17:08 Dec 29, 2020

Since I altered the names, Salem Witches turned to Halem Witches. Thank you soo much for reading this :-) I'd be more than happy to help you with anything. What d'you need help with? Yep! Fanfictions are totally allowed. This writer, Celeste Savage, writes anime ffs, you can check her stories out :)

Reply

Ok! I wanted to do a Harry Potter one, but wasn't sure if it had to be completely original. For help, I was just wondering if there's any advice you could give me about points, submitting, prompts, likes, and other things that show up on Reedsy. I've gotten some help on how Karma works and upvoting and stuff, is there anything else I have to know? Thanks!

Reply

Orenda .
17:45 Dec 29, 2020

Oh, you can do that but keep in mind they fit the chosen prompt. Okayy so, you're given five prompts and you can write on any. If you're super productive and inspired, you can write on all of them. But make sure you don't submit more than one story on the same prompt. You get the prompts every Friday and the winner is announced at the end of the contest. Writers only eighteen and above get shortlisted or win. And for further info, you can go through the FAQs. And i don't think you need to know anything else. I hope that helped you :-)

Reply

OK! It did! I'm 15 so I can't win, but it'll be good to get some of my ideas out there.

Reply

Orenda .
18:07 Dec 29, 2020

Yup, it sure will :n

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Keerththan 😀
12:24 Nov 29, 2020

First of all, sorry for taking such a long time to read your story. This was awesome! I loved reading it and a bit exaggerated as you said. But it’s ok. The prompt is used wonderfully. The meeting is kinda funny and I loved it. Wonderful work and I can’t wait for your next..... Would you mind reading my new story “Childish dream?” (It’s optional though)

Reply

Orenda .
12:32 Nov 29, 2020

hey hey, you're here! No probs and thank you so much. oh ye sure. I did like your story but I didn't realise it was YOU lol.

Reply

Keerththan 😀
15:21 Nov 29, 2020

I’m back! Thanks then! I will be active like before from next now!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amaya .
16:11 Nov 27, 2020

what do u think of the new prompts?

Reply

Orenda .
16:13 Nov 27, 2020

i worship them. I'm gonna write one based on criminal psychology, I've watched too many cases smh. But idk, it might not even happen. Pfft.

Reply

Amaya .
16:40 Nov 27, 2020

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it

Reply

Orenda .
16:43 Nov 27, 2020

aight, sister. Take a chill pill.

Reply

Amaya .
16:43 Nov 27, 2020

I ran out of them yesterday :(

Reply

Orenda .
16:51 Nov 27, 2020

oh shit. I have a lot in stock. Lemme courier them to you. Lmaoo.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amaya .
04:53 Nov 26, 2020

i love ur bio btwww

Reply

Orenda .
04:57 Nov 26, 2020

mercii. I wrote it myself hehe

Reply

Amaya .
05:04 Nov 26, 2020

Rly?! well I'm impressed it's rly rly good I was gonna ask what poet u got it from, no joke. Seriously, I was gonna ask that. Teach me ur ways, please.

Reply

Orenda .
05:10 Nov 26, 2020

haha. I still suck at poetry, dear. I just seem to get my smol poems or haikus right. I just think of an already existing line and write further from there. Try this one, "roses are red, violets are blue..." it's really common but what you can write further will give it ze authenticity.

Reply

Amaya .
05:14 Nov 26, 2020

Dude I write small poems and small poems only. It's the rule. Oooh I will

Reply

Orenda .
05:15 Nov 26, 2020

that's the best. Shoot them my way. I will read and critique 'em so bad, you'll pee your pants. 😳😂

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Great work Orenda!

Reply

Orenda .
19:11 Nov 18, 2020

aw thank you so much:-)

Reply

your welcome! Do check out my stories and tell me what you think!

Reply

Orenda .
19:25 Nov 18, 2020

aight. I'll do when i get time.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amaya .
00:19 Nov 18, 2020

Orenda it's been like 5 whole hours since we talked (I think that's a new record?!) and i miss youuuu

Reply

Orenda .
03:33 Nov 18, 2020

pfft ye ye totally. I don't miss you 😒 lol enough of dissing. Waddap?

Reply

Amaya .
04:01 Nov 18, 2020

you don't miss mee? :( it might take me a few hours to recover from that

Reply

Orenda .
04:09 Nov 18, 2020

"enough of dissing* 🙂

Reply

Amaya .
04:16 Nov 18, 2020

i was jokinggg lmao

Reply

Orenda .
05:04 Nov 18, 2020

yes i got it xD

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sia S
10:19 Nov 15, 2020

Hiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa MY BROTHERS HOMEEE AND IM HAVING SOOOO MICH FUNN IRRITATING HIM!!!! YESSSSS! Lmaoo, sorry. But, its sooooo FUN!! He lost a Uno game against me so i dared him to dance (he loathes dancing) and he did it! Buut he mainly did lame fortnite moves. But still! I got a video of him. Lmaooo

Reply

Orenda .
12:46 Nov 15, 2020

aww that's so nicee. I wish i could see him dance lmao. Lol i love fortnite moves pfft.

Reply

Sia S
15:53 Nov 15, 2020

Loll, lmao yeah! I SO want to post that video EVERYWHERE... Any tips on irritating him to death?

Reply

Orenda .
08:22 Nov 16, 2020

haha sure do. Make it viral. emm... I dont have any idea lmao

Reply

Sia S
09:54 Nov 16, 2020

Hehe, lol, Lmao, wassup?

Reply

Orenda .
10:41 Nov 16, 2020

I'm doing great. You?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amaya .
18:11 Nov 05, 2020

Have you listened to The Album yet? Or do you want to? Also do you like Folklore (the taylor swift album)

Reply

Orenda .
18:18 Nov 05, 2020

The Album? I don't know ahahha. I haven't heard any song from Folklore,

Reply

Amaya .
18:32 Nov 05, 2020

The Album is blackpinks new album. It's literally called The Album. It's the one with Ice Cream and stuff. Dude ur missing out. I'm not usually a taylor swift person, I'm not. But folklore makes me want to cry and smile all at the same time and it's so pretty and so many emotions and ughhhh it's the best. If you listen to only a few songs, listen to mirrorball or hoax, they're my favorites at the moment. seriously, try folklore.

Reply

Orenda .
18:35 Nov 05, 2020

ohhh, i didn't know the name lmao. I love Ice Cream. It's dope! are the songs sad and slow? I rarely listen to sad songs.

Reply

Amaya .
18:36 Nov 05, 2020

yeah they're kinda sad but I think you should try it anyway, they all kinda have their own vibe but fit together. yesss Ice Cream is so goooddddd. I also like Lovesick Girls a lot

Reply

Orenda .
19:01 Nov 05, 2020

okay, i shall. cool! I seem to dislike lovesick girls. It's meh for me.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amaya .
01:47 Nov 05, 2020

oh, MY GOD. Orenda. You're drawing are so good I'm obsessed. How is that much talent, PLUS your writing talent, allowed to happen in one person?! it's not okay, really.

Reply

Orenda .
04:03 Nov 05, 2020

don't make me blushhh... well I've been drawing even since and writing's just come new and I've always had interest in writing anything, so..... and people like you have helped me improve sooo much, thanks for that :)))

Reply

Amaya .
04:05 Nov 05, 2020

aww ofc <3 how long have you been drawing for? How did you get better? Did you ever take lessons?

Reply

Orenda .
04:13 Nov 05, 2020

i think i started drawing when i was three or six, and i used to go for lessons. Did for mnay years, but the teacher was lazy and found a short cut in everything lmaoo. Then i left, didn't draw for many years, but one day i was going through a magazine and came across some handrawn models and i drew them. My interest grew again and here I am. I'm pretty much a self-taught. Youtube tutorials and pinterest references do the trick ;)

Reply

Amaya .
04:18 Nov 05, 2020

woah so you've been drawing for a while! ( i have no idea how old u are rn though but I'm just assuming ur like 15 or 16 idk that might be completely wrong anyway) I wish I could draw but I'm not very good. I still like to do it though. Oh, btw, I saw that you had a bts person. I'm not an army but I was wondering if you listen to blackpink?

Reply

Orenda .
04:22 Nov 05, 2020

emm, I prefer not to say anything ehehehe. ye, i kinda like bts, but im more of an Exo fan. Yeee. I listen to Blackpink's songs but don't stan them. I have many unpopular opinions about them which are better left unsaid, lmaooo. What about you?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
B. W.
22:30 Oct 28, 2020

heyyyy

Reply

Orenda .
04:16 Oct 29, 2020

heyylo

Reply

B. W.
04:42 Oct 29, 2020

how are ya?

Reply

Orenda .
04:44 Oct 29, 2020

im cool, doing good. You? You feeling okay?

Reply

B. W.
04:45 Oct 29, 2020

eh, half and half

Reply

Orenda .
04:46 Oct 29, 2020

okay. What's up?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.