397 comments

Fantasy Teens & Young Adult Thriller

---Contains violence---




Raya Castor tucked the arrow-shaped pendant back under the collar of her gray shirt, a shiver traveling down her chest and arms as the cold obsidian touched her skin. She watched as a blue-eyed brunette turned into the long and wide high-ceilinged corridor and sat down on the deep marble window seat next to her. 


"It's only me." Katya said with a soft smile, reaching our to place a comforting hand on Raya's. 


"I know, but I wish-" she couldn't complete the sentence. "How long has it been?" she asked, instead. 


"Only a day." Kate replied, exhaling a slow breath. "And a few hours. But it'll pass just like last year, and the year before that." she gave a confident nod. "He'll be back." 


"I've given up counting." 


Kate gave a small nod, gaze following her best friend's out to one of the many courtyards of the Sinistrian palace. The theme of white and gray with bloodred was sickeningly common. The stone paths were spotless, cutting sharply around the even layer of grass. A tall white fountain craned for attention in the center, the water barely rippling as streams of water crashed down on it's pristine surface. 

Raya tore her eyes away from the fountain; it reminded her too much of the hidden cave behind a waterfall not to far from their location. It was one of the only places no one could find her- except for Therin. 


She looked out at the flower-filled hedges, instead. The bright scarlet roses stared back at her, the color screaming that they were dyed. Fake. 


"Not even the roses are left untampered with." Raya muttered, brining her left leg up and wrapping her arms loosely around her knees. 


"But they still bloom." Kate squeezed her hand in an act of reassurance. "You have to make the best of whatever the situation is." 


"My sister used to say that." Raya ran her fingers through her short-cut hair, hand drifting down to the silver chain, then to the pendant which she gripped in a tight fist. "But she's gone now. And so's Therin." Her voice cracked at his name, tears filling her eyes that she desperately tried to blink away. "And I-" 


"You aren't gone, Raya." she whispered with a small shake of her head. "Not now, not ever." 


Raya met her friend's eyes, a tear slipping down her cheek and staining her shirt with a small drop of misery. "Not yet." 



*******************



Alaric furrowed his eyebrows, tilting his head. "A what?"


Vatra didn't respond, but lifted a hand and shot a beam of bright orange fire to Alaric's left. He flinched as it grazed his already worn jacket, quickly brushing off the layer of ice on his sleeve. "A Frostfire."


She leapt towards him, and Alaric scrambled away. There weren't any plants in the tundra- maybe a frozen weed or two at best. 


Vatra chuckled as he threw a hasty punch, swiftly turning and brushing her fingers across his arm, then pressed her hands to his back as she shoved him away. "What- no magic?"


He screamed as the flames ate away at the fabric, slowly crawling towards his neck. Alaric gritted his teeth as he threw the lump of burning fabric to the side, the flames extinguishing as it hit the ground. He tried his best not to tremble as the arctic temperature hit his skin, the fine hairs on his arms raising as a blast of piercing wind shot through the cave.


Eriene stood, eyes narrowed as the wind coiled around her hands in pale silvery-white streams. The hair in her now loose ponytail curled around her shoulders. The fire in the center of the cave went out, though the sun reflecting off the ice-sealed cave provided enough light for everyone to see.


"Ooh, fancy." Calder said with a smirk- a very attractive smirk, Alaric had to admit, though it compared nothing to the expression on a particular blonde. Alaric glanced over at Everlys, who bit her lip to keep from smiling and turned back to the two Riverdeenian cousins. 


"I know, right?" Eriene remarked, voice heavy with sarcasm, lifting an arm to meet Calder's beam of blue energy. 


Everlys tried to make it as not-obvious as she could that her right wrist was injured. Her eyes narrowed in focus as she tugged one of the pins out of her hair, tossing it in Alaric's direction, immediately grabbing the other and lunging at Vatra.


"What am I supposed to do-" He was cut off with a loud shriek as a tall, looming figure pounced from the shadows. He skirted to the side, gripping the previously-hairpin-now-knife tightly in his hands. It wouldn't have any chance against the snarling black, white, and red dragon. It's eyes were two different colors- the right one a deep, deep blue, and the other close to white.


Vatra shoved Everlys away, shooting a blast of freezing fire towards her right arm. The blonde grit her teeth, hissing in pain even after the ice faded into a cold mist. She glanced down at the Sinistrian's right arm, a smirk creeping on to her face as noticed the way Everys held her arm.


Alaric turned to aid her, but was met with the same two eyes. The blue and white contrasting with the dark scales crated an eerie effect, and he stilled as the creature stared.


His confusion and curiosity slipped away as a sharp scream echoed through the cave. It faded as black tendrils crept up the stone walls and door of ice, blocking all the natural light the snow offered. 


The cavern silenced. No one- not Vatra, Eriene, or the dragons moved as coils of black energy twisted around the two cousins. Therin slowly walked over to Calder. His eyes flared with anger at something the contestant must have earlier said. 


"Say that again." he hissed, twisting the energy to squeeze Calder's body like a long, black snake. "I dare you."


He shook his head, smiling. "I don't need to repeat it for you to know it's true."


Silently, the he was lifted off the ground, withering in agony as the coils furiously pressed into and burned into his flesh. Vatra screamed as her cousin was thrown against the stone wall, falling limp with open, glassy eyes as his body hit the floor.


"No wonder Raya hates you." The Frostfire hissed. "That's her name, right? Raya Castor? Lady Raya Castor? Who's ranks above you in the Sinistrian Nobility?"


"You have no right to say her name." Therin's voice shook as his eyes flickered to black.


Vatra smiled, tearing her arm free of the black coils and sent a beam of bright blue fire around the room, bouncing off the walls until it hovered in front of Therin's ghostly pale face. 


It coiled around his ear, illuminating the side of his face as Vatra's voice quietly echoed from it. "And you have no right to love her."


Eriene exhaled a shuttering breath, white dancing around her fingertips. "Therin, wait-"


He didn't pay any attention to whatever Eriene was going to say. The whites of his eyes swirled to black as he lifted both arms towards Vatra.


The last thing they heard from her were screams. 


Therin stilled, the blackness fading as his face returned to normal. He looked at Calder, at the blood staining the gray wall crimson. Then at Vatra's mangled body, her defiant smirk faded as her mouth gaped in a scream.


Alaric made his way towards Everlys, reaching out to tightly squeeze her hand. Therin's eyes traveled around the cavern; he looked terrified at what he had done. 


No one said anything as he quickly swept past and turned to enter the branching tunnel. But he froze. In the place where two two dragons had been were two people.


The male, who looked barely sixteen, shivered as he coughed up blood. His dark brown hair was matted, sticking to his forehead with sweat. He collapsed on the ground, jerking with spasms. He lifted his head, meeting Alaric's eyes. One was blue, the other white.


The girl looked a year or two younger than him, back pressed against the wall as her dark, narrow eyes flickered from contestant to contestant. She looked over at the bodies of Vatra and Calder, sharply turning away as her breathing grew heavier.


Eriene slowly towards the girl, and she looked back with an expression full of curiosity.


She looked to Alaric, eyes widening with recognition. "You're the Emrys everyone's been talking about." she said, voice all but a whisper. 


He tilted his head, confused, but quickly looked over at the male as Everlys made her way towards him.


She held her pin tightly, kneeling down and meeting his eyes for a few moments before pressing the tip to his blood-soaked shirt. The fabric was the same color a the dragon's scales. The blonde whispered something in his ear, and he managed a small nod. His breathing grew more erratic, and he focused on her blue eyes. His next breath was cut short as she plunged the knife upwards into his chest. 


Eriene knew, despite all that she had learned in the cave with Veradis, that he was dead. Truly. 


Everlys stood, hand trembling as she wiped the blood off on her jacket. "We should leave." she whispered, walking out of the cave and into the twisting tunnel. Alaric immediately followed her, Therin waiting before Eriene gave him a nod that she had everything under control. 


"Come with us." She said to the girl, taking off her jacket and offering it to the Shifter. 


"You don't even know me." Her voice was soft, but had an edge to it. A reminder that she was strong, despite her shivering, pale frame.


"I barely know anyone here." Eriene whispered, pressing the lump of fabric into the girl's hands. "But trusting each other our best chance of getting out alive." 


March 12, 2021 19:37

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

397 comments

19:23 Mar 13, 2021

Hiyiyiyiyiiiiiii, Mira!

Reply

Mira Caplan
19:30 Mar 13, 2021

Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! How are you???

Reply

19:31 Mar 13, 2021

Good!!!!!!!!! This is kind of an exciting week because today is the 1-year anniversary of quarantine (not much to celebrate but still funny), tomorrow is Pi day, and the 17th is St. Patrick’s day/my b-day!! Wbu?

Reply

Mira Caplan
19:41 Mar 13, 2021

LE GAAAAAAAAAASP!!!! That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Early Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Um... I've just been writing (insanely cute) Alarys scenes and fangirling over Alaric, Evelrys, and Therin... and... I'm probably going to re-watch The Dragon Prince for the 20th time with my sister. XDDD

Reply

20:01 Mar 13, 2021

THANK YOUUU!!!!!!!!!! (Le gasp...I love that lol) Haha, nice! I have zero idea who any of those people are but COOL. 😎 ohh, I’ve been meaning to watch that show but whdjedndjdern I haven’t gotten around to it yet. XD Read any good books lately?

Reply

Mira Caplan
20:07 Mar 13, 2021

(It's le Fancais!!! XD) They're in TDR (The Dragon Races), lol. IT'S SO GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! You NEED to watch it. I read The Selection two days ago, and OHMYGWARD. It has REVOLUTIONIZED my writing. I am thoroughly obsessed with the love triangle, too.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
20:07 Mar 13, 2021

(It's le Fancais!!! XD) They're in TDR (The Dragon Races), lol. IT'S SO GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! You NEED to watch it. I read The Selection two days ago, and OHMYGWARD. It has REVOLUTIONIZED my writing. I am thoroughly obsessed with the love triangle, too.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
19:41 Mar 13, 2021

LE GAAAAAAAAAASP!!!! That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Early Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Um... I've just been writing (insanely cute) Alarys scenes and fangirling over Alaric, Evelrys, and Therin... and... I'm probably going to re-watch The Dragon Prince for the 20th time with my sister. XDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
19:30 Mar 13, 2021

Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! How are you???

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Meera Lakshmi
12:43 Mar 23, 2021

Hey. I heard you got downvoted and I also put a notice in my bio for people to upvote you. Want to do upvote for upvote?

Reply

Mira Caplan
12:54 Mar 23, 2021

Aaaw, thanks! Yeah!

Reply

Meera Lakshmi
12:54 Mar 23, 2021

Ok!!

Reply

Meera Lakshmi
13:04 Mar 23, 2021

I hope all the points helped. I started upvoting and kinda went on a spree lol.

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:16 Mar 23, 2021

Thank you!!!!! It's also really cool that we share the same name, lol

Reply

Meera Lakshmi
13:17 Mar 23, 2021

Yeah!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
12:54 Mar 23, 2021

Aaaw, thanks! Yeah!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Keya M.
17:45 Mar 22, 2021

Upvoting u now Mira. Whoever is downvoting you is a horrible person. Don't worry, I've got ur back.

Reply

Mira Caplan
20:42 Mar 22, 2021

Awww, thanks!!!!

Reply

Keya M.
01:01 Mar 23, 2021

of course! could u upvote me too? i'd appreciate it.

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:29 Apr 12, 2021

Sorry this is so late. But yeah, ofc!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
20:42 Mar 22, 2021

Awww, thanks!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Kate Reynolds
00:02 Mar 13, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

Mira Caplan
00:31 Mar 13, 2021

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! will do!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
14:51 Mar 13, 2021

:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sapphire 🌼
20:03 Mar 12, 2021

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I SHOULDN'T SAY THAT CONSIDERING ALL THE MURDER AND DEATH IN THIS PART BUTTTTT AFTER READING THE WAY THERIN SAID "And you have no right to love her." AND AFTER HE KILLED FOR RAYA AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TRU LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XDD i HAVE MELTED XD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH THERINNNNNNNNN oNE THING- Everyls's Murder was so clean XD

Reply

Mira Caplan
20:08 Mar 12, 2021

IKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MAH HEART It broke SO MANY TIMES WHILE WRITING THIS My sister legit said this after she read it: "Only one word can describe how's I'm feeling. Tilt this down (the laptop) and look me in the eyes." (stares intently) "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" we are very much related TRU LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IKKKKKKKKKKKKK Like Therin murders two people but.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE'S....PERFECT. It wasssssssssssssssss. It was...

Reply

Mira Caplan
23:19 Mar 12, 2021

But like seriously though, thank you.

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
19:21 Mar 13, 2021

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ITS NO PROBLEMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH LOL

Reply

Mira Caplan
19:39 Mar 13, 2021

AWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! You'll love it even more after you read the Alarys scene I'm writing... (I've already written the INSANELY CUTE AND SWEET AND VERY ROMANTIC KINDA PART AND AM TYPING IT UP ALONG WITH THE INTRO!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I CAN'TTTTTTTTTTTT OHMIGWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! If you thought ANY of the Alarys scenes you've read were good, they compare NOTHING to this one.) (They don't kiss or anything, but it kinda starts off with a 20 Questions (it's only one, really, lol) ...

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
21:31 Mar 13, 2021

*Sapphire is unavailable as a result of turning into a puddle of goo after a brain/heart explosion*

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Upvotey Girl ✨
18:19 Mar 26, 2021

Hi! I’m about to upvote you [more] as a request of someone on my story. If you want to, you can also spam replies to this comment instead, because then I can comb over this string with my real account to upvote you more! :D Have a great day! 💛

Reply

Mira Caplan
01:13 Mar 27, 2021

awe, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Upvotey Girl ✨
13:56 Mar 27, 2021

Oki, I finished!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:43 Mar 29, 2021

Thank you!!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:44 Mar 29, 2021

...now I'm down to 821 karma points. -_- :(

Reply

22:03 Mar 29, 2021

Noooooo 😭😭😭😭😭

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
01:13 Mar 27, 2021

awe, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
01:13 Mar 27, 2021

awe, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 68 replies
Sapphire 🌼
17:26 Mar 16, 2021

HIYA! MIDDLE NAME BRAINSTORMING SESH!

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:14 Mar 16, 2021

YES IT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
18:34 Mar 16, 2021

XDDDDDDD

Reply

Mira Caplan
20:38 Mar 16, 2021

Soooooooooo any middle name ideas??????????????

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
21:09 Mar 16, 2021

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what sort of name are you thinking of? like ~personality ish~

Reply

Mira Caplan
22:00 Mar 16, 2021

well..... something that goes with Esceri, obviously, and has the same kind of gorgeous-yet-mysterious vibe as the last name Caius. And that sounds kinda... idk. Exotic. Like Therin and Raya.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
22:00 Mar 16, 2021

well..... something that goes with Esceri, obviously, and has the same kind of gorgeous-yet-mysterious vibe as the last name Caius. And that sounds kinda... idk. Exotic. Like Therin and Raya.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sapphire 🌼
17:48 Mar 15, 2021

YOUR WELCOMEE!! I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AND HOW HE WAS LIKE "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL HER THAT" AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww OH WOW oOOOH! They would! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YES YES YESSS ITS PERFECT! AND MAYBE THERIN (the dark-haired mysterious handsome guy- a work of perfection if I may add) LIKE VERY OBVIOUSLY CRUSHES ON RAYA TOOOOO oml YOUR JOB IS SO FUN YOU GET TO MAKE THERIN BLUSH XDDD And when he se...

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:57 Mar 15, 2021

YES OHMIGWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YES HE MUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT (oh yes. The dark-haired mysterious handsome guy is his second nickname to Pretty Boi)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
17:57 Mar 15, 2021

YES OHMIGWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YES HE MUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT (oh yes. The dark-haired mysterious handsome guy is his second nickname to Pretty Boi)

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
18:00 Mar 15, 2021

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (YESYESYES LOL DHMHG would be the abbreviation XDDDDD)

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:01 Mar 15, 2021

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DHMHG/Pretty Boi. Gotcha. XDDDDDD BUT OMHYGWARDDDDDD I SHIP THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM with this and Alarys... I CAN'T FUNXCTION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
18:01 Mar 15, 2021

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DHMHG/Pretty Boi. Gotcha. XDDDDDD BUT OMHYGWARDDDDDD I SHIP THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM with this and Alarys... I CAN'T FUNXCTION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
18:05 Mar 15, 2021

XDDDDD GNWIGLNWGIWUKNGWIKJWRNGIRWKUNGWRIKLGWNRGIWKRNWR This ship is so powerful, I bet if you made this series into a published book, there would be a thousand wiki fandoms about it XD EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:11 Mar 15, 2021

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, it will beeeeeee!!! It's gonna be a trilogy. We're about... a third-ish of the way through the first. Or a quarter way through. Idk. Something like that. The very cute Alarys scene's gonna be in the second, and the third's gonna be the warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! And assasinationssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the Spirits having their own warrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Therin's brother being drafted to fightttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! (Just made that...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
18:11 Mar 15, 2021

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, it will beeeeeee!!! It's gonna be a trilogy. We're about... a third-ish of the way through the first. Or a quarter way through. Idk. Something like that. The very cute Alarys scene's gonna be in the second, and the third's gonna be the warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! And assasinationssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the Spirits having their own warrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Therin's brother being drafted to fightttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! (Just made that...

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Kate Reynolds
01:19 Mar 15, 2021

NDIWNEKEKEJEJEJE YESSSSSS ANOTHER BATTLE SCENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I love how Theron lost control, really shows how much he lives Raya!!!!!!!!!!! (Btw sorry this is so late ToT)

Reply

Mira Caplan
12:37 Mar 15, 2021

Is okkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:30 Mar 15, 2021

LSKDGNLSDGNLSDNGLSDGNLSKDBGLDBGLSDBGLSDKBGL IT WAS SO GOODDDDDDSNGLSDKNGLSDNGLSD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
22:30 Mar 15, 2021

LSKDGNLSDGNLSDNGLSDGNLSKDBGLDBGLSDBGLSDKBGL IT WAS SO GOODDDDDDSNGLSDKNGLSDNGLSD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
12:37 Mar 15, 2021

Is okkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
12:47 Mar 15, 2021

I literally killed three charcaters off in...like... ten minutes XDDDDDD

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:29 Mar 15, 2021

XDDDD I LOVE KILLING OFF CHARACTERS

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
22:29 Mar 15, 2021

XDDDD I LOVE KILLING OFF CHARACTERS

Reply

Mira Caplan
22:57 Mar 15, 2021

SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reply

Kate Reynolds
23:24 Mar 15, 2021

IKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OFCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
23:24 Mar 15, 2021

IKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OFCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
22:57 Mar 15, 2021

SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Sapphire 🌼
22:06 Apr 09, 2021

*new thread has been requested* *request has been fulfilled* *thread #1000 has begun*

Reply

Mira Caplan
22:08 Apr 09, 2021

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
22:20 Apr 09, 2021

HIIIIIIIIII

Reply

Mira Caplan
22:27 Apr 09, 2021

BONJOUR, FRIEN Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Part 21111111111111

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
22:30 Apr 09, 2021

CA VA? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS You made me blush and cry in one story what is your secret-

Reply

Mira Caplan
22:31 Apr 09, 2021

TRES BIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS XDDDDDDD Uh... contrast? I'm listening to the Kiran + Nivi cover of Lovely, and ohmigod- IT. IS. RAYA. IT. IS. HER.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
00:30 Mar 30, 2021

MIRA WTH LUKE'S LEAVING?????????????????? (Please don't leave as well...)

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:05 Mar 30, 2021

I'M NOT LEAVING, DON'T WORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Reply

Kate Reynolds
14:39 Mar 30, 2021

OKAY GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:38 Mar 30, 2021

YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! ERGGG I GOT DOWNVOTED EVEN MORE

Reply

Kate Reynolds
16:55 Mar 30, 2021

SDGNLKSDNGSD OH NOOOOOOOOOO Wait, but I thought they caught the downvoter... wonder who the other one's are..

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:13 Mar 30, 2021

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY yeha...

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Lilliane Wei
22:34 Mar 26, 2021

OMG YOUR POINTS MIRA!!!! OMGOMGOMG *upvotes furiously*

Reply

Mira Caplan
01:13 Mar 27, 2021

THANKS YOUUUUUU!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Katie May
15:28 Mar 26, 2021

HeWoOo qUeEn!!! PURE ON TALENT!!!! I enjoyed this story so much! Good job! Keep up the good work! :D

Reply

Mira Caplan
15:52 Mar 26, 2021

HAIIII!!!! Aweee, thank you!!!! (I won't be posting another today, though... ya know, life.)

Reply

Katie May
15:59 Mar 26, 2021

Life. Gross. (lol)

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:02 Mar 26, 2021

XD exactly. BUt the prompt about a trickster pixie or god is PERFECT to expand on Fyjun and the Spirits. (And Lady Castor and Adrazelleeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Reply

Katie May
16:06 Mar 26, 2021

YESSS!! I'm trying to think of something for this week's prompts! Have any ideas? (don't worry you will get credit :))

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:07 Mar 26, 2021

Hmmm.... it really depends if you want to go Fantasy or not. You could always do your own version of a Norse Mythology story featuring LOki!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
21:22 Mar 24, 2021

If you need to talk, I'm here.

Reply

Mira Caplan
00:46 Mar 25, 2021

Awww, thanks!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
19:01 Mar 24, 2021

Omg Mira so many people got downvoted... To think that someone took the time and effort to press a little button thousands of times is kinda flattering though

Reply

Mira Caplan
00:46 Mar 25, 2021

Yeah XDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Kate Reynolds
11:39 Mar 25, 2021

Lmaooooo

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:31 Mar 25, 2021

ARE YOU THE UPVOTER???

Reply

Kate Reynolds
13:39 Mar 25, 2021

Nope I've been inactive

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:42 Mar 25, 2021

ohhhh yeah XD Anywayyyyyyyyy hi!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

mira imm so sorry about karma points :(

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:08 Mar 23, 2021

thanks... it really doesn't matter (i like to think that, lol) but thanks

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sia S
15:30 Mar 23, 2021

Wth... im off the leaderboard.Wth... im off the leaderboard.

Reply

Mira Caplan
15:42 Mar 23, 2021

... AAAAAAAAHHHHH NOOOO I got downvoted to 1600.

Reply

Sia S
15:49 Mar 23, 2021

Oh gosh, I upvoted you, by- i think 60 pts. Its good to see you on the lb though!

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:02 Mar 23, 2021

thank you!!!!!!!!!! I'm upvoting you rn. I'm getting you back up there!

Reply

Sia S
17:25 Mar 23, 2021

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Misti Davidson
13:34 Mar 18, 2021

yes i did just binge-read this entire series and get zero sleep in the process. very very very awesome story. im new to this site and you and litlover are the only people ive checked out so far, but you both have incredible skills lol

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:34 Mar 18, 2021

ohmygwarshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow. THANKS!!! You, too!!!!!!!!!! Who's your favorite TDR character??????????????????????

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
13:34 Mar 18, 2021

ohmygwarshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow. THANKS!!! You, too!!!!!!!!!! Who's your favorite TDR character??????????????????????

Reply

Misti Davidson
13:39 Mar 18, 2021

very hard question. probably raya but therin is a valid candidate for my fav character as well lol. it reminds me of hunger games but more fantasy and much better writing (hunger games is written for like 8 year olds with themes for 15 year olds)

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:42 Mar 18, 2021

Therin and Raya are my faves, too. Everlys, Alaric, and Eriene ARE awesome, though. Lollllll. It was based off THG. Really? I think THG is MUCH better

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
13:42 Mar 18, 2021

Therin and Raya are my faves, too. Everlys, Alaric, and Eriene ARE awesome, though. Lollllll. It was based off THG. Really? I think THG is MUCH better

Reply

Misti Davidson
13:46 Mar 18, 2021

noooo i remember as a kid when i read hunger games i was like 'omg so freaking awesome i love it. Talanted, brilliant, incredible, amazing, showstopper, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before' but i read it in high school and i was like 'wow. this writing isn't at all advanced or anything, it's just the idea that makes the story so incredible, because the actual writing is almost primative.'

Reply

Mira Caplan
15:54 Mar 18, 2021

I think the writing is actually really good. It's different than anything i've read, honestly.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Vera Vuscoe
15:22 Mar 13, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 BTW I LOVE Warrior Cats!!!!!!! - Starlight

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:04 Mar 13, 2021

AWEEEEEEEEEE thank you!!!! YASSSSSSSSS, Warriors is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
16:04 Mar 13, 2021

AWEEEEEEEEEE thank you!!!! YASSSSSSSSS, Warriors is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Vera Vuscoe
18:44 Mar 15, 2021

Hey if you want you can join my group Cherrycatz! It's for warrior cats lovers!🍒😸🍒😸 -Starlight

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:47 Mar 15, 2021

LE GASP!!! sure!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
18:47 Mar 15, 2021

LE GASP!!! sure!

Reply

Vera Vuscoe
18:48 Mar 15, 2021

Ok! I'll add you on!!!! 🍒😸🍒😸🍒😸🍒😸 - Starlight

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR

Reply

Mira Caplan
23:03 Mar 12, 2021

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
23:03 Mar 12, 2021

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.