Using just a few platforms like Google Play, Amazon, and Kobo, you can reach more countries than you can name. But being present in a market does not guarantee sales. You will need to make some big decisions regarding marketing and pricing that must be tailored to your target markets.
In this course from PublishDrive's Zsofia Macho, find out how to price your ebook for various territories and learn the best practices for selling your books across the world.
What you'll learn in this course
- Why territorial pricing is crucial for indie authors
- The four major pricing models of ebook retailers
- How to best run price promotions abroad
- Using Amazon effectively across multiple territories
- The benefits and drawbacks of selling paperbacks internationally.
Brought to you by:
Zsofia Macho is a bookish person: she writes, edits, proofreads, converts and page-sets books. She is also part of the team at PublishDrive, an ebook publishing platform that distributes books to more than 400 stores and digital libraries in over 70 countries. They sell titles on a royalty-share basis to major retailers such as Amazon, Apple, and Google, as well as local stores.
Visit PublishDrive's website