Want to tap into over a quarter of a century's worth of knowledge on Kobo? You've come to the right place. Whilst they might seem simpler than producing a hard-cover book, eBooks come with their own set of challenges, quirks, and tricks to learn if your book is to come out on top.
In this email course by the creator of Kobo Writing Life, Kobo's self-publishing platform, Mark Leslie Lefebvre shares his exclusive insight into how to use Kobo to maximize your sales and your success.
What you'll learn in this course:
- How to navigate the Kobo Writing Life dashboard
- How to optimize your preorders on Kobo
- How to make the most of Kobo Writing Life's accessible and visible team
- The importance of pricing your eBook globally, and how to maximize your revenue by doing so
- How to use Kobo promotions to your advantage
Students can only enroll in one class at a time. If you’re currently taking a course, please wait until it has finished before signing up for a new one.
Brought to you by:
Mark Leslie Lefebvre is the former Director of Self-Publishing & Author Relations for Kobo, a former President of the Canadian Booksellers Association and has 25+ years of experience in writing, bookselling and publishing. He has helped authors from around the world understand the business of writing and shares weekly insights on his podcast Stark Reflections on Writing & Publishing.
To learn more, check out Mark's Reedsy Profile.