120 comments

Fiction Friendship Teens & Young Adult

Author's note: This is the third part of Flawless Imperfection so if you haven't read that please read it or this story might not make sense. Thank you! :D


Jax’s POV:


Everything seemed like it was washed down with a bucket of water. The inky, black sky turned into a medium shade of grey, making the world seem miserable.

Or maybe it’s just me. Adira had always said I was overdramatic. That thought made me wince. Adira. I should have been more understanding. I remembered how I had started yelling at her, and my heart sunk. What kind of friend am I? I looked back, where I had last seen her. The dark shadows of the night obscured my view, making me unable to see pass the tree that I had been leaning on. 

She’s probably gone by now. I can only hope that she doesn’t get captured. I knew that I should try to find her, but I had no idea where she could have gone. I need to get out of this city.

I am good at pretending, but I had nowhere to go and would soon be discovered.

I was always pretty good at geography, so I knew that the closest city to the Union would be Thykora. I took out a piece of paper that I had packed before we left Adira’s house and left a note. 

If you get this note, it means that I would already be in Thykora. Please be safe and join me as soon as possible. I’m sorry. ~Jax

I wish that I could do more, but at this point anything that I did would become a burden. I winced, recalling her words to me. 

It’s not like you’re helping anyways, you’re just a burden!

I shook my head. No use thinking about the past now, it’s not like I could change it. 

As much as I wish I could.

As I was standing there, a person came up behind me. “What’s a little kid like you doing here all by yourself?” I startled, looking back. And staring right back at me was a man with the tag “Protector.” 

My breath caught. 

The Protectors were different from the normal citizens of the Union, their Chip told them to kill anyone they see that shouldn’t be there. 

And I fell into that category.

The Protectors had the most advanced technology, a deadly weapon called the Laser 187. The first 186 versions didn’t have the effect they wanted. 

I shuddered to think how they may have tested them. 

If a person was hit once by this, they would suffer paralysis wherever it had hit them. Two would spread a poison through your body, disintegrating wherever it had brushed, therefore killing you.

“It’s rude to ignore your elders, you know. I bet you are that kid who escaped from the Equal Tower. They gave me orders to kill those two kids on sight.” He smiled, showing all his pearly white teeth.

With that, he raised his Laser, aimed it at me, and fired before I could even scream.

I cried out in pain as it came into contact with my stomach, right below my heart. All my muscles in that area seized up, and I collapsed, clutching it. At least it wasn’t my heart. I grimaced, trying to stand back up, and almost immediately fell down again. I groaned as the impact shook my body. I felt my consciousness slipping away, surrendering to my pain. But I struggled to stay awake, knowing that once I fell asleep I wouldn’t wake up again.

The Protector smiled, slowly advancing on me, knowing that I wouldn’t be able to escape. He raised the Laser and pointed it at me, his finger on the trigger. 


Adira’s POV:

I put my head in my head, tears of anger falling down my cheeks as I silently scolded myself. What was I thinking? It’s no wonder why Jax left me. I wasn’t exactly the nicest to him. I looked around me, at the willow tree that I was hiding in. I grimaced, remembering the first time we had hid out here. 

How things have changed. I looked around. I had nowhere to go, and my food and water supplies would soon run out. What am I going to do? I sighed, glancing up at the green leaves. 

Might as well go somewhere, there's no use sitting around.

I sighed and stood up, and walked out of my hiding spot. I kept on walking until I reached the Equal Tower, my numbness covering any tiredness that I had.

I stopped just outside the Equal Tower, out of sight from the numerous Guards guarding it.

They must have increased security aft Jax and I escaped. That thought made me wince. Jax. Well, no use thinking of him now, he's probably long gone to who knows where.

As I stood there, I suddenly heard a piecing sound.

Someone had screamed. 

The voice was familiar, but I couldn't quite place it...

I'll figure it out later, right now I need to help whoever that is.

I took a knife that I had packed earlier and carefully turned around, not wanting to alert the Guards of my presence. I started to head to where I had heard the scream, but soon lost the direction. I listened again, straining my ears.

And there it was again, only this time it was more of a groan.

I sprinted towards the direction, and then abruptly stopped, slapping a hand over my mouth to silence the gasp that threatened to escape.

Jax was there, laying on the ground and clutching his stomach. Standing over him was a Protector with a Laser in his hand, pointing it at him.

Without thinking, I snuck up behind him, carefully not making a sound. I raised my knife and plunged it into the back of the Protector, gasping as the blood flowed out. 

He was dead before he hit the ground.

My hands started shaking. I just killed a man. 

Don’t worry about that right now, go help Jax! The voice in my head came back.

“Oh, Jax…” I ran over to him.

“Adira… I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that…”

I winced. “No, I’m sorry, but that’s not important right now, you’re hurt!”

“Don’t worry about it, I’m sure it’ll wear off soon, I was just paralyzed.” He glanced around. “We should get out of the Union, I’m sure reinforcements will arrive as soon as they see his dead body.” Jax gestured to the Protector.

I nodded. “But where should we go?”

“Thykora. I was going to head there before…” he winced.

“Ok, let’s go then.” I helped him up, his paralysis already wearing off.

I looked at him, and knew that we were both thinking the same thing. We could finally be free in Thykora. But for some reason, I felt that freedom wouldn’t be so easily attained.

And with that thought, we started our journey west to Thykora.


After hours of walking, I saw the first indication that we were nearing Thykora. The rich, green grass suddenly became yellow and dried up. The Union had made sure that everything was perfect, therefore making everything artificial. I haven’t seen real grass before, so this was a spectacular sight even though it’s color was not as beautiful as the Union’s. 

Jax grinned at me, noticing the same thing.

A few minutes later I saw the sign that indicated that we had entered Thykora’s borders. 

“Wow… I can’t believe we’re doing this.” I looked at Jax, and he smiled back.

“Tell me about it! I thought that we would have to stay in that horrible city forever!” I rolled my eyes, but I was secretly glad that he was feeling better enough to make jokes.

However, the first thing that I had noticed was the emptiness. I had read about other cities in books, and they all had people scurrying around, and noise pollution. But this city was just like the Union. It was quiet.

Too quiet.

I glanced at Jax, who looked at me with the same expression in his eyes.

“Why is it so quiet?” He wondered.

“I’m not sure, but let’s just keep an eye out just in case.” He nodded, and we continued on walking.

As we neared the heart of the city, we noticed something very peculiar.

Everyone was acting the same way.

I froze, recalling something that the Equals had said.

“We will take over the world.”

I gestured to Jax, who must have come to the same conclusion because his face was drained of color.

But, before I could say anything, everyone fell into line.

Pretending once again, I did the same as everyone else.

A person with an Equal badge came up to everyone, and handed them a sealed envelope.

After handing them out, she waved her hand, dismissing us.

I walked off, trusting Jax to follow.

“What are we going to do?” I whispered as soon as we were out of sight. “Looks like the Equals already planted the Chip in everybody here already!”

Jax nodded, looking thoughtful. “First let’s see what this envelope is about.” We tore open out envelopes in union.

You are invited to a first ever Cookie Tasting at 4:30 at the City Square! We will be looking forward to seeing everyone there!

I glanced at Jax. “Cookie Tasting? Is this normal in Thykora?” Jax shrugged.

“I don’t know, but we have to go because everyone is going to be there.” 

I nodded. “But be careful. I wouldn’t be surprised if they put something in the cookies, so just remember to control your facial expression.”

“Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing.” 

It was about 4 right now, so we had half an hour.

“Let’s go to a nearby shop so we can tell the time.” And so, we walked to the nearest shop and spent our next 30 minutes there, before heading to the City Square to taste cookies. 


Rows of people lined up, waiting to get their cookie. Soon, the line in front of us shortened, until it was my turn. Just like every other person, I nodded a thanks to the Equal, took the cookie, and bit into it.

It was a good thing I had been pretending my whole life.

I was right, they had put something in the cookie. It was like they replaced the sugar with vinegar, and it took all my willpower not to purse my lips. The sourness burned my tongue, almost choking me. But I kept a flawless facade on the outside, and moved over to the other side of the line. But not before shooting a quick warning look at Jax.

He also succeeded in covering up his expression, and joined me. I watched as the other people ate the cookie, but two people caught my eye.

 A male and a female. They looked around Jax’s and my age. The girl had dark hair that fell to her back in waves. She dressed in dark colors, but had paint splattered across her sweatshirt. The brightness of the paint, even though spread at random, contrasted nicely with the color of her clothes. I could just make out the outline of something in her pocket. It looked like... some kind of sketchbook. Catching my eye, she quickly pushed her sketchbook back in her pocket. She had dark brown eyes that had a hint of creativity to them, something no person with the Chip inside of them would have. The boy was lean and had straight chestnut brown hair, and a tattoo peaking out of his sleeves. The most striking thing about his appearance, however, was his eyes. I've never seen any other eye color than brown, because of the Union, but not many eye colors would surprise me. However, his did. They were a striking silver, brighter than gray, with flecks of icy blue in them.

They don't seem to have the Chip in them... I quickly glanced at Jax, silently telling him my ideas.

And I was right.

When they put the cookie in their mouth, their expression changed. It was a slight change, one that you wouldn’t be able to notice if you weren’t paying close attention. 

But the Equals were. 

I could tell they had seen the slight change, as they gestured to each other. I glanced at Jax, and he looked back at me.

“Okay, that’s it! Thank you for attending our cookie tasting! Have a wonderful day!” With that, the Equals dismissed us, but told the girl and boy from before to stay.

“Jax! We need to help them! The Equals must have missed them when they were implanting the Chip inside everyone’s brains,” I hissed, as we hid behind a nearby bush.

“Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I’ll cause a diversion, you grab them and run. Meet me by the border that separates Thykora from the Union.” 

I opened my mouth to protest, but then glanced at their faces. They looked at each other in fear, but tried not to show it. I couldn’t imagine what they might be feeling right now.

I nodded reluctantly, “Be careful,” I said to Jax.

“I will. You too.” 

I stayed behind the bush as Jax walked out, whistling.

“HEY! Equals! Remember me?” He grinned as they started shouting at each, and chasing after him. He glanced back at me, silently telling me that he would be alright.

I’m going to have to believe him. Right now, I need to go help those people.

Making sure no one was around, I bolted out of my hiding spot. The girl and the boy were still standing there, in shock.

“Hey! Come with me, I’ll help you. I’ll explain when we get to somewhere safer.” They looked at me, and then shared a look.

“Listen, I know you probably don’t trust me, but it’s either go with me or go with the Equals.” I reasoned. 

“Okay… we’ll go with you.” The girl nodded. I smiled at her, and then ran off with them close behind.

We were all gasping as we neared the border.

“Okay, now are you going to tell us what’s going on?” The girl asked.

“Right. First let me introduce myself. My name is Adira, and I have a friend named Jax who will be joining us soon,” assuming he’s okay. I shook my head, trying to get rid of the thought. He’s okay. He has to be. I looked up and caught the girl and the boy staring at me.

“Oh… sorry, I just got lost in my thoughts. Anyways, what are your names?”

The boy spoke first. “My name is Luke.”

“And mine is Mira,” the girl added. 

I smiled at both of them. “Nice to meet you Luke, Mira.” They smiled and nodded back. “Let’s wait here for Jax, and we’ll explain everything.”

The next few minutes passed excruciatingly slow, seeming to drag on for hours. But, just as I was starting to get really worried about Jax, I saw his figure in the distance running towards us.

“Jax!” I sighed in relief.

“Hey, I finally lost them.” He panted, putting his hands on his knees. 

“This is Luke and Mira,” I nodded to them. 

“Jax,” he said in reply. 

“Okay, so are you going to tell us what’s going on?” Luke asked.

“Yeah, the last thing I remember was going to sleep, and then I was woken by this noise. I looked outside and saw these people that I had never seen before herding my family out the door. I was scared, so I hid and they must have never found me,” Mira added. 

“Same thing happened to me,” Luke nodded, agreeing with her.

I grimaced and looked at Jax. “You better sit down for this, as it’s a very long story…” 


After explaining everything, Mira and Luke sat back, their faces shocked, but also understanding. 

“Wow that’s… a lot to take in,” Mira said.

“Yeah,” Luke nodded along. “But I’ve been wondering… how did the Equals know that there were people who were Different in Thykora?”

“That… might have been my fault.” Jax smiled sheepishly. “You see, I was going to head to Thykora before I got shot, so I wrote Adira a note that said I would be at Thykora and to join me as soon as possible. It also said that I was sorry.” He looked at me.

“No Jax, you have nothing to apologize for. I’m the one who's sorry,” I said.

“Friends again?” He asked, grinning.

“Of course!” I shot an apologetic glance at Luke and Mira.

“Sorry, we just needed to sort out a problem.”

“Oh, it’s no problem!” Mira smiled. “So… what are we going to do now?” 

“Well, Jax and I were going back to the Union to turn off the Chip, but I totally understand if you guys don’t want to come with us. It probably will be quite dangerous.” Jax nodded along with me.

“Are you kidding?” Mira laughed.

“We are definitely coming! You can’t get rid of us that easily!” Luke joked.

I grinned at both of them, grateful for their loyalness. 

And with that, we all started heading back to the Union with our new friends, laughing along the way. 

Even though it was just the four of us, I knew that we could take on the world, and whatever obstacles the Equals may throw at us along the way. 


THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO LITLOVER (Luke) AND MIRA CAPLAN FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS STORY AND BEING GREAT FRIENDS :D

December 10, 2020 14:12

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

120 comments

Kate Reynolds
14:15 Dec 10, 2020

Hello! I feel like this story isn't as good as the others, so if you have any feedback I would LOVE to hear it! Also please let me know what you think of the ending. And thank you to Litlover and Mira Caplan for helping me with this story!! Thank you for reading and have a nice day! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
✰ Jennie ✰
02:30 Dec 16, 2020

Kate, you are now officially at 400!!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
02:51 Dec 16, 2020

Got you to 400 too! :D

Reply

✰ Jennie ✰
13:23 Dec 16, 2020

omg thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! yay! friends help each other out!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
13:24 Dec 16, 2020

Yeah!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
02:46 Dec 16, 2020

:O OMG JENNIE THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!! YOU'RE LIKE ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE ON REEDSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
✰ Jennie ✰
18:52 Dec 12, 2020

Honestly, Kate, I think that your whole Flawless Imperfection series would totally fit this week's science fiction prompt! This series is super duper good and the concept is so unique! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
18:55 Dec 12, 2020

Really????? Thanks!!!!!!!!! (I'm tryna figure out which prompt I want to do :D) Btw I would LOVE any suggestions you have! (Np if you don't have any, though!)

Reply

✰ Jennie ✰
19:11 Dec 12, 2020

No suggestions at the moment!!! If I think of any I'll tell you (not that I think there are). I think it would be cool if you wrote about a younger guard or Protector who doesn't have the chip and becomes friends with Adira, Jax, Mira, Luke and helps them escape under the protection of him/her bc he/her is obviously a protector and nobody would suspect people traveling with him. Just an idea! Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!

Reply

✰ Jennie ✰
19:13 Dec 12, 2020

and he/she disagrees with the chip thing... I always think stories are powerful when there are people who used to agree with something bad, but changes along the way. This would be a dynamic character in your story!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
19:17 Dec 12, 2020

Ooh!!! That's a reallyyyy good idea!!! Thanks!! (Btw do you want to be included in the story?)

Reply

✰ Jennie ✰
19:39 Dec 12, 2020

*modest giggling I mean... it's up to you! I don't HAVE to be in it, but of course I would like to....

Reply

Show 1 reply
✰ Jennie ✰
02:21 Dec 16, 2020

i got you to 300+ bc you're an amazing author and I can't believe you're not famous

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
14:28 Dec 10, 2020

OMG we share so many things in common in book series!! I'm mostly good, ravenclaw, erudite or dauntless, but I'm a polyglot-empath mix like Keefe (oops spoilers.)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
14:29 Dec 10, 2020

OOH COOLLL!! Who's your favorite character in KotLC?

Reply

. .
14:30 Dec 10, 2020

Obvi Sophie, because of how moral she is.

Reply

Kate Reynolds
14:32 Dec 10, 2020

Nice. Mine is probably either Keefe, Tam or Linh.

Reply

. .
14:32 Dec 10, 2020

Lol yeah I like the songs

Reply

Kate Reynolds
14:33 Dec 10, 2020

Yeahhh

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
14:24 Dec 10, 2020

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! My small feedback would be do more in Adira's POV, and get her a little farther because it seems like they only went a grand total of 20 feet away from each other. I love how this is kind of morphing into an Aladdin type of thing. This is one easily one of the best series in all of Reedsy

Reply

Kate Reynolds
14:25 Dec 10, 2020

THANKSSS!!!!!!!! And ooh that's a good idea! I'll add it

Reply

. .
14:26 Dec 10, 2020

THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE STORY OF THE WEEK!!!! CHECK IT OUT I PUT IT IN MY BIO!!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
14:27 Dec 10, 2020

THANKSSSS OMG YOU'RE TOO KINDDDDD!!! By the way I (finally) updated my bio lol

Reply

. .
14:27 Dec 10, 2020

YAY!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
14:26 Dec 10, 2020

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Kate Reynolds
22:19 Dec 11, 2020

Hello Luke! Ok this is kind of late but I just realized that I forgot to describe yours and Mira's character appearance so how would you like your character to look like?

Reply

. .
22:46 Dec 11, 2020

I would like me to have striking eyes, maybe silver, be lean with straight brown hair and a tattoo on his arm.

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:47 Dec 11, 2020

Got it, thanks!!

Reply

. .
22:47 Dec 11, 2020

No Prob!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
23:03 Dec 11, 2020

I UPDATED IT!!!!! Tell me what you think about it and if there's anything you'd like me to change :D

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
✰ Jennie ✰
22:42 Dec 17, 2020

Kate!!!! I'm super duper sorry I couldn't feature you in my story, even though I promised (you'll see why)... however, I dedicated it to you... can you check it out please?

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:53 Dec 17, 2020

Its totally fine!!! Thanks for dedicating it to me though! It was reallyyyyy good!!!!!!!! Great job!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
. .
21:27 Dec 15, 2020

KATE I JUST GOT DOWNVOTED WAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:13 Dec 15, 2020

OMG WHAT??????????? Do you know who did it??????? (I'll help upvote you again)

Reply

. .
22:14 Dec 15, 2020

It's ok!! jennie helped me!! I think it was someone directly under me

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:19 Dec 15, 2020

Oh, well that's good that you're back up.

Reply

. .
22:20 Dec 15, 2020

Thanks so much!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:21 Dec 15, 2020

Ofc!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
✰ Jennie ✰
22:18 Dec 15, 2020

lollllllllll that person had a long way to go in the first place, but now it's really hopeless for them

Reply

. .
22:19 Dec 15, 2020

Yeah thanks so much to both of you!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
16:05 Dec 12, 2020

NEW STORY ALERT!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
16:54 Dec 12, 2020

:O COMING OVER TO READ IT RN

Reply

. .
17:31 Dec 12, 2020

YAY

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
19:16 Dec 11, 2020

Hi, Kate!!! Part 6 of TDR has been posted, and Kate is in it! Not for long, but I made sure to give her a few lines. She does have sapphire eyes, like you requested. :)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
20:55 Dec 11, 2020

AHHHH THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR INCLUDING ME!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
21:32 Dec 11, 2020

:D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Marcail Nevaeh
19:09 Dec 11, 2020

I very much approve of your song artist choices! And your love of KOTLC. What’s your favorite Alec Benjamin song?

Reply

Kate Reynolds
20:45 Dec 11, 2020

Thanks!! Honestly, probably Let Me Down Slowly. What about you?

Reply

Marcail Nevaeh
21:03 Dec 11, 2020

Either that one, or Must Have Been The Wind

Reply

Kate Reynolds
21:15 Dec 11, 2020

Ooh, yeah! Btw I LOVE your name XD

Reply

Marcail Nevaeh
23:02 Dec 11, 2020

Thank you!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
23:04 Dec 11, 2020

Welcome!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Wow, amazing work Kate!!! Loved the whole thing, again wonderful story!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
20:59 Dec 10, 2020

Thanks!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
00:18 Dec 11, 2020

C:

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
14:22 Dec 10, 2020

Hiii! I am SO flattered to be a part of this story. I love my character, even though she wasn't in there for long. As usual, the story was amazing.

Reply

Kate Reynolds
14:23 Dec 10, 2020

Thanks! Yours and Luke's character will be appearing a LOT in the next one :D

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:24 Dec 10, 2020

Yaaay!!!! I'm looking forward to it!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
14:27 Dec 10, 2020

:DDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
22:18 Dec 11, 2020

Hey Mira! This is kind of late (I just realized that I didn't describe how your character looks like) so what kind of appearance would you like for your character?

Reply

Mira Caplan
22:29 Dec 11, 2020

Hi! Mira should have wavy black hair that reaches her mind- black, (usually kept down, but pulled back into a braid when necessary) dark brown eyes, and olive skin. She should usually wear dark colors, though sometimes pastels, and is a VERY creative person and visual learner, as seen with her clothing choices of dark colored, pain- splattered sweatshirts. Sorry if that as a bit much....

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:36 Dec 11, 2020

Thanks!! And its not much at all!

Reply

Mira Caplan
22:39 Dec 11, 2020

XDD Most of my character descriptions are ten times longer than that, lol.

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:41 Dec 11, 2020

Lmaoo

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
18:49 Jun 05, 2021

Awesome once again!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
14:46 Jun 12, 2021

Ahhhh thanks!!!

Reply

17:51 Sep 07, 2021

Np. It was.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sunny 🌼
00:09 Jan 09, 2021

Yay, a squad has formed!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
00:37 Jan 09, 2021

:DDDDDDDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
16:31 Dec 30, 2020

If there's a mysterious upvoter upvoting you and Litlover, guess who it isssss!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:02 Dec 30, 2020

:OOOO I was wondering who was doing that!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:10 Dec 30, 2020

Np!!!!!!! :)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:13 Dec 30, 2020

:D Im going to start upvoting you nowwwww

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
17:10 Dec 30, 2020

Np!!!!!!! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.