The Dragon Races- Part 20

Submitted into Contest #83 in response to: Write a fantasy story about water gods or spirits.... view prompt

261 comments

Fantasy Drama Teens & Young Adult

"We'll have to get involved eventually." 


The woman turned from the pearlescent mirror to face the person who had spoken. Her cold silver eyes darkened to a deep gray as she shook her head. Her deep black hair was interwoven with small braids, each one dotted with glistening blue stones. A thin circlet held the hair away from her pale, sharp- featured face. Silver strings that branched from the circlet tied into her hair.


"We don't have to, Ember." she said curtly. "I wouldn't mind leaving it for the mortals to sort out themselves." 


Ember sighed, pushing a strand of scarlet hair over her shoulder, the stray curling around her finger like a small flame as she touched it. "But...why? Wouldn't that just lead to excess death?"


"What role are we playing now?" Her voice was sharp, though it

broke at the end of her sentence. Her eyes shifted from silver to blue, like they were unable to choose what color to land on. "Who are we?"


"Well, the obvious answer would be that we're all-omniscient Spirits who have control over the worlds who know us." 


"No. Who am I? Who are you?"


Ember didn't have an answer. 


"Exactly." she hissed. "We're pawns, just like all of the contestants. I don't care if the others deny it, but it's true." 


"No one could ever replace you, Adriya."


"Well, obviously, but-" The Spirit cut off, appearance flickering to one of an elderly woman, then of a child, and back to her original state. "What am I to you?" 


Ember reached out of to take Adriya's hand, glowing orange veins pulsing under her skin as their fingers entwined. "Sister, lover cousin...whatever it is, It'll work." 


"Whatever the mortals choose us to be, you mean."


"Maybe. I don't know." 



*******************



"You can't charge in and join the upcoming war." The male with stylishly disheveled brown hair shook his head, strays falling into his eyes. He looked up, a disobedient smirk playing at the corners of his lips as he raised a brow. Green energy danced around his fingertips as he rested his elbows on the wide armrests the tall, throne-like chair. A leg was propped up onto the seat, his other arm resting on it as he twirled the magic between his hands. 


The young woman across from him glared glared, clutching the hilt of her flaming, golden sword, momentarily shifted into a staff with three, triangular blades in the general shape of a crown sitting on the top. "What do you know of war?" she spat.


"No weapons at the table, Rhona." He apprised with a chuckle, glancing to his left as someone slid into the seat next to him. 


"You, too." The young man rolled his eyes as he shrugged innocently. "I know you have at least four devices to wreak havoc on one of the throne rooms. Actually, scratch that- all of the throne rooms. Again. In the inside pockets of your cloak."


"Me? Fyjun?" Thick sarcasm layered his voice as he twirled the green energy. Fyjun lowered his arms and leg, setting his elbows on the long, white table as he clasped his hands together. "Never." He said with a smirk, earning a sigh from the male. "You don't know what fun is."


"I know that fun isn't completely altering the state of something's matter or density. Or making random things float and drop in the direction of other Spirit's heads." He muttered, smoothing a lock of purple-tipped white hair back in a very official manner.


"You all act like a bunch of teenagers." A young, brown-haired girl wearing a simple white tunic and long gray cape mumbled. 


"You choose to look like a six year old." Fyjun retorted, shaking his head. 


A woman clothed in a flowing white gown nodded as she sat down to the right of Rhona, running her fingers through her wavy black hair. "You could have at least chosen a slightly older body, Marais. Something... prettier, maybe." 


"That's exactly why I didn't." she said calmly, crossing her arms. "People need to learn that attractiveness and age doesn't define character." Marais shot a knowing look over at the woman next to Rhona, turning her dark brown eyes to Fyjun. "And I'm not six, I'm ten. It's very different." 


"Well, this meeting much be important." The young man next to Fyjun said as he eyed the woman in white. "Seeing that it isn't just the Five Elementals."


Fyjun smirked. "If it was just the Five Elementals, you wouldn't be here." He murmured, voice barely audible. "Keydove would take your place. She is the primary Wind Spirit, after all." A woman wearing a dress and cloak in different shades of purple stifled a laugh.


"And if you have something to say to me, Kemva, please do so." The Spirit in white said with a smile, turquoise gaze not afraid to meet his. His face reddened the slightest as he failed to form full words, and she hummed in content. The blush vanished a moment later, his face flickering back to normal. "Or wait for later."


"You all are teenagers compared to me." 


Everyone stood and silenced as a woman clothed a deep purple, blue, and silver robe entered the room. Small gemstones glittered on the fabric like stars every time she took a step towards the seat at the head of the table. The throne moved out as she neared, the Spirits sitting as she did.


"Akasha." Ember said in acknowledgement, dipping her head the slightest. 


She nodded in acknowledgement, turning her eyes to the rest of the Spirits assembled. "We all know why we're here." Everyone nodded. "This year's competition is different than all of the others. The enemy has used her time well, and will soon complete her mission." 


"Then, why didn't we do something before?" Rhona asked, clutching her staff tightly. "We could have ended it a long time ago- why now?" 


Akasha was silent, eyes narrowing as her gaze met Rhona's. "I agree- we could have done something in years past, before everything with Nevara Castor or the Emrys siblings began. We could have spared The Five Kingdoms of those events and the conflict that will follow them. But we didn't, and now we all bare the consequences." 


What do we do, then? Adriya's voice drifted through the minds of everyone in the room, speckled at the edges with a sharpness like ice. 


"We wait." The Spirit's clamoring ceased as Akasha stood and held up her hand. "Remember- we should not abuse our power. The people of the Five Kingdoms are like a us, but without the vast range of magic or long lives we have." Her eyes trailed from Spirit to Spirit. 


"The event discussed in our last meeting has not been compromised as of yet." Akasha sat down, clasping her hands together as her eyes glowed a bright violet. "The trials have begun."



*******************



"Whatever you're planning, do it. But not with me as your pawn." Lady Castor hissed. No other figures stood in her study. "What has Raya done to deserve what you're doing to her...? Don't make my children suffer and have them think it's their mother's doing." 


But it is you, isn't it? A bodiless voice whispered in her mind. They don't see the person doing all this as me. Whoever I am. 


The noble sharply turned as she felt a cold hand on her shoulder, looking around wildly to find the source. But no one was there. "You're Adrazelle." Lady Castor spat, rage flashing through her eyes. "The one who destroys and brings death wherever she goes." 


"But... is it just me? Or is it all of us, everyone part of the same consciousness that controls all?" She didn't answer. "Exactly." Her voice was sharper, cutting into the Sinistrian's mind as she tried to block it out. "Don't try and resist." Adrazelle whispered as she crumbled to the floor, chest heaving a she gasped for air. Her movements stopped. 


Lady Castor slowly stood, limbs straightening and eyelids shutting as her body stiffened. Her eyes glowed a bright green, the color swirling to a dark brown. 


"Good." The voice that came out of the noble's lips wasn't her's. "Now we can continue." 

March 06, 2021 01:56

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

261 comments

Kate Reynolds
01:46 Mar 11, 2021

Haiii This is completely random and very very late but did you ever get the message I sent you on your birthday lol I just realized I don't think it went throughhhh qwq

Reply

Mira Caplan
03:09 Mar 11, 2021

Uh....i don't remember................. It's okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
13:20 Mar 11, 2021

ToT That's sad... It had so many emojis on itttttt

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:55 Mar 11, 2021

OH YEWAH!!! I GOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD

Reply

Kate Reynolds
14:02 Mar 11, 2021

YOU DID???????? YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:10 Mar 11, 2021

It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
14:10 Mar 11, 2021

It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies
Kate Reynolds
14:02 Mar 11, 2021

YOU DID???????? YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
13:55 Mar 11, 2021

OH YEWAH!!! I GOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Kate Reynolds
13:20 Mar 11, 2021

ToT That's sad... It had so many emojis on itttttt

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
03:09 Mar 11, 2021

Uh....i don't remember................. It's okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Sapphire 🌼
21:57 Mar 06, 2021

NEW FANGIRL THREADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD XDDDD

Reply

Mira Caplan
22:07 Mar 06, 2021

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! THERAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ALARYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
22:07 Mar 06, 2021

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! THERAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ALARYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
20:46 Mar 07, 2021

MIRA MIRA MIRA MIRA I WAS SCROLLING THROUGH A NAMES WEBSITE AND ALARIC MEANS "ALL-POWERFUL RULER" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Reply

Mira Caplan
12:53 Mar 08, 2021

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (I did that intentionally, lol)

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:54 Mar 08, 2021

It'S a cLuEeEeEeE!!! (I think you know what about :p)

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
17:08 Mar 08, 2021

heheheheheehehehhheheeheheheheh

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Sapphire 🌼
18:12 Mar 06, 2021

OH MY GODD IS LADY CASTOR HYPNOTIZED? OML WHAT HAPPENED IFSHNGULSGKHWIRULKJGHWR DID ADRAZELLE POSSES HER? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YESSSSSSSSSSS NEW CHARACTERS MEANS......NEW SHIPSSSS!!!!! XD I'm still shook XD My face rn - O_O If this doesn't become a NY Times Bestseller, I will smack you on the head XD I can just FEEL the energy of a bestselling series in this XDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLOT TWISTS ARE SO FUN TO WRITE BUT SO SHOCKING TO READ XDDD Once again, AMAAAAAZZZZZZIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG JOB MIRAAAA!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEK I CANT ...

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:25 Mar 06, 2021

Yeah!!!!!! It's called being "Claimed," But YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! That ending was Luke's idea, btw YES!!!!! I ship Kemva and Vinera SO MUCH!!! And Adriya and Ember. And Fyjun is like Altair and Alaric's older brother or something XDDD Not really, but their personalities are just SO SIMILAR `XDDD THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALARYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, RIGHT???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I wr...

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
20:38 Mar 06, 2021

ooooOOOH! I KNOW RIGHT!! I WAS JUST GONNA SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDD Lol imagine if they were actually brothers XD *gasp* YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MORE ALARYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OOOOOH!!!!!!! MAYBE THEY COULD!!!!!! I wouldn't mind!!!!! That would be fun lol XD They're personalities are kinda similar, so they would probably get along well!!!!!!!! EXCLAMATION OVERLOADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Reply

Mira Caplan
20:45 Mar 06, 2021

LE GASPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! XD They aren't, lol. Because....of Alaric and Altair's parentage. (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK) ALARYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS That would be AWESOME!!! So...yeah. Since Dani's a complete lesbian, maybe she could have the teensiest crush on Saphi? Your choice on how she reacts to it, though. IKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
22:00 Mar 06, 2021

yEP ik XDDDDDDD HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH Sure! I don't mind!!! Maybe she can be nice about it XD Like I don't want Saphi to hate Dani for having a crush on her XDD HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH

Reply

Mira Caplan
22:08 Mar 06, 2021

MMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA Oooooohhhhhh, yeah!!! Like...Dani has a teensy crush on her but knows that Saphi doesn't like her in a romantic way, but still wants to be friends!!! Like I ship Kemva and Vinera SO MUCH I CAN'T- And I have a small obsession over Fyjun

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
17:36 Mar 06, 2021

OMGGGGG SO MANY NEW CHARACTERSSSSSSSKHDGLSDBGLDGS I LOVED THIS SO MUCHHHHHHH And that endinggggggggggg LJDBGLSDBGLSDBGLSDG So many new plot twistsssss XDD WONDERFUL JOBBBB

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:37 Mar 06, 2021

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?????????? SOOOOOOOOO much DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! Who's your favorite Spirit??????????????????????? (I must admit, I have the slightest crush on Fyjun. And I ship Kemva and Vinera (the one with the white dress, wavy black hair, and turquoise eyes) SO MUCH. And Adriya and Ember.)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
00:15 Mar 07, 2021

WELCOMEEEEEEE YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! SDNLGSDKGLNSDGMSLDNGSD Hmm either Rhona or Marais... I CAN'T CHOOSEEEEEEEE (XDDD) YES SAME. WE NEED A SHIP NAME FOR THEMMMM Uh uh uh Vinva? Kemera? Emriya?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
00:15 Mar 07, 2021

WELCOMEEEEEEE YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! SDNLGSDKGLNSDGMSLDNGSD Hmm either Rhona or Marais... I CAN'T CHOOSEEEEEEEE (XDDD) YES SAME. WE NEED A SHIP NAME FOR THEMMMM Uh uh uh Vinva? Kemera? Emriya?

Reply

Mira Caplan
12:54 Mar 08, 2021

Mine's Fyjun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kemera!!!!!!!! Emitriya!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
12:59 Mar 08, 2021

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:28 Mar 08, 2021

I SHIP THEMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Reply

Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
13:28 Mar 08, 2021

I SHIP THEMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Kate Reynolds
12:59 Mar 08, 2021

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
17:37 Mar 06, 2021

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?????????? SOOOOOOOOO much DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! Who's your favorite Spirit??????????????????????? (I must admit, I have the slightest crush on Fyjun. And I ship Kemva and Vinera (the one with the white dress, wavy black hair, and turquoise eyes) SO MUCH. And Adriya and Ember.)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
TJ Squared
21:22 Mar 12, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

Mira Caplan
21:22 Mar 12, 2021

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW thank you!!! Right back at you!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
21:22 Mar 12, 2021

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW thank you!!! Right back at you!!!

Reply

TJ Squared
21:25 Mar 12, 2021

:))))))))))))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Maya -
20:32 Mar 12, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

Mira Caplan
20:39 Mar 12, 2021

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!! THANKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! Will do!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
20:39 Mar 12, 2021

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!! THANKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! Will do!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Lilliane Wei
22:41 Mar 10, 2021

Hey, Mira!! For my Reedsy cast, what is your character's skin tone?

Reply

Mira Caplan
23:17 Mar 10, 2021

It's a light olive! :)

Reply

Lilliane Wei
23:20 Mar 10, 2021

Great thanks!

Reply

Mira Caplan
23:24 Mar 10, 2021

np!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
16:46 Mar 10, 2021

also, I would appreciate some feedback on my most recent story, if you don't mind

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:50 Mar 10, 2021

Ok!!! I'll read it as soon as I can! :)

Reply

TJ Squared
16:52 Mar 10, 2021

thx :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
16:39 Mar 10, 2021

looking forward to part 20!!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:42 Mar 10, 2021

Thank you!!! What did you think of the twist at the end???

Reply

TJ Squared
16:44 Mar 10, 2021

it was interesting...a thinker for sure. Also, just curious, but I have noticed that you always comment twice...is there a reason or is it just fun?

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:49 Mar 10, 2021

Oh, yeah. I always press the reply button twice (partly by accident) to make sure that my comment goes through. And just because I can never tell if I pressed it or not XD

Reply

TJ Squared
16:52 Mar 10, 2021

oh gotcha. Well, did you know that you can go back and delete it if you want to?

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:55 Mar 10, 2021

Yep! Sometimes I just get so caught up in conversations I never do... And I don't know which post the person's going to reply to, so I usually wait until after. :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Radhika Diksha
16:23 Mar 09, 2021

Hey, Mira. I saw that you like my two stories today, I would love feedback at least on one of you.

Reply

Show 0 replies

WAIT THEY ARE GOING INTO THE ARENA CELESTE THE SHAPESHIFTER AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Reply

Show 0 replies

WHAT AAAhHhhHhHhHhH plEAse MOrE NEWw SHIpSsssSsS Who do ya ship the most? XD

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:40 Mar 06, 2021

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ShIpS In Part 19? Um... I ship Adriya and Ember a TON. And Kemva and Vinera, the lady in the white dress with the black wavy hair and turquoise eyes. (She's kinda like Aphrodite, and he's the Elemental Spirit of Wind.) In general, though, THERAYA!!! ALARYS!!! LURIENE!!!

Reply

ALARYS Immma shapeshifter/dragon right? Sorta forgot XD Adriber? Emriya? Kegerator? Vinmva? Terrible names, sorrryyyyyyy

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:49 Mar 06, 2021

Yes!!! You'll be introduced later. Or, you could be Karila's dragon? And come back when she does? (lil spoiler, sorry) Emadriya??? Adriyer??? Kemvera??? Vinemva??? Those were great!!!!!! Very inspirational

Reply

:DDDDDDD SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE tank you

Reply

Mira Caplan
22:19 Mar 06, 2021

OOOOOOHHHHH YAY!!! That's gonna be cool. npppp!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
18:49 Mar 06, 2021

Yes!!! You'll be introduced later. Or, you could be Karila's dragon? And come back when she does? (lil spoiler, sorry) Emadriya??? Adriyer??? Kemvera??? Vinemva??? Those were great!!!!!! Very inspirational

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
18:40 Mar 06, 2021

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ShIpS In Part 19? Um... I ship Adriya and Ember a TON. And Kemva and Vinera, the lady in the white dress with the black wavy hair and turquoise eyes. (She's kinda like Aphrodite, and he's the Elemental Spirit of Wind.) In general, though, THERAYA!!! ALARYS!!! LURIENE!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
. .
14:46 Mar 06, 2021

Mira!!!!!!!!!! I loved this!! Ok, you use a lot of dialogue to reveal things. In the beginning with the "obvious answers" I would just say spirits. Otherwise it sounds like you're infodumping a lot. Secondly, when you reveal the Zerynthia Castor plot twist, I wouldn't use that setting. I would show Zerynthia Castor maybe fighting for control with Adrazelle and have like an internal monologue with no one else around. That's a better reveal, like Adrazelle saying "I have much worse things in store..." if Zerynthia Castor says "why don't you ju...

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:11 Mar 06, 2021

Gotcha. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,, YES!!!!!!!!!! GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:55 Mar 06, 2021

I edited it!!!! The end is SO MUCH BETTER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Reply

. .
18:35 Mar 06, 2021

WHAT DID I TELL YOUUUUUUUU

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:39 Mar 06, 2021

You told me to to thatttt!!! XD DO YOU LIKE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
18:39 Mar 06, 2021

You told me to to thatttt!!! XD DO YOU LIKE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????

Reply

. .
18:55 Mar 06, 2021

I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reply

Show 0 replies
. .
19:17 Mar 06, 2021

Ok, but it seems like this is the first time that she's seeing her with the "You're adrazelle" because it seems like she's surprised... so maybe don't make her surprised and make it seem like she's just fed up after doing it for so long.

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Lilliane Wei
23:39 Mar 16, 2021

Hey, Mira!!! Just wanted to let you know that my newest TSD featuring you is out today!

Reply

Show 0 replies

Lets spreaddddddd the cheer!!! spam this to everyone!: ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE A GREAT AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:42 Mar 12, 2021

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! And thank youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

. .
17:08 Mar 12, 2021

heehee sia started thisssss and then i sent it to aerinnnnnnnnnnn

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:13 Mar 12, 2021

noice

Reply

. .
17:14 Mar 12, 2021

MIRAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW YOU DOINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:18 Mar 12, 2021

I'm okkkk I'm almost done with Part 20. Three people die, so... might give a lil insight on my mood.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

I’m Kiara’s dragon..?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sunny 🌼
13:49 Mar 06, 2021

Oooooooooooooooh boy! An outside force is finally interfering!? This is getting good-

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:11 Mar 06, 2021

Eheheheeee!!! Thank you!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
16:11 Mar 06, 2021

Eheheheeee!!! Thank you!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
<inactive> .
04:58 Mar 06, 2021

OMG YESS I WISH TO KNOW WHO THESE GODS ARE AND I LIKE MARAIS THE MOST I WONDER WHAT THEY’RE GONNA DOOOO~ HYPE THERAYA GIVE ME HAPPINESS IM JUST SPOUTING GIBBERISH IN EXICTEMENT

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:12 Mar 06, 2021

XDDDD YAS SAMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! THERAYA!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Mira Caplan
16:12 Mar 06, 2021

XDDDD YAS SAMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! THERAYA!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.