7 comments

Drama Gay Lesbian

so this is part 2 if you did not reed part 1 go reed that or this will not make sense. Also I am just going to reepet the last sentince then go on from there.


I slapped him with my other hand so he let go and ran after her. 



I started crying as I ran after her. I yelled “Emma Emma.” she did not stop running. Why am I so stupid I messed every thing up with Liam probley and with Emma. I stopped running after Emma and knew she wanted to be alone. Then I was going to Liam I am so mad not at him at myself but I need someone to take my anger out on so I ran toward him and slap him really hard across his face and punch him and punch him I did not stop punching him but it did not affect him curse his rock hard abs then I yelled. “I hate you. You are the worst person in the world. I dump you. I don't ever want to see you again go away.” then I started sobbing on the ground.



But Liam did not go, he sat on the ground right next to me and Gave me a hug. I layed on his lap and sobed. I said “l am sorry.” 

I don't think I am ready to be in a relationship.” He said “I don't think I am either.” Then he said “I am sorry for all the drama I caused you. I should have just left you alone but you are hard to resist. I mean you are so beautiful inside and out and you have this gorgeous smile and don't forget your shimmering glowing lips.” I looked up at him and kissed him. I know I said I was not ready and I knew he was trying to get me to buy his words but I could not resist. He said “wait are you sure you want to do this because I don’t want to be played around with whether you want to date or you don’t if you need more time I will wait for you I love you I don't know how because we have not known each other long but I do.” 


 I said “I love you too and I do want to date.” Then he said “come on I have an Idea” and he picked me up and brought me in the water. It was so fun we splashed in the waves because it was windy so there were some waves and we kissed under water. It was the funniest I had all summer and I did not care about Emma anymore. Eventually we got out of the water because it was getting late. I knew I would have to see Emma because we are in the same cabin. I went back to the cabin and I saw her in the top bunk of the bunk bed. I could not believe it. I have been sleeping on the top all summer and she has been sleeping on the bottom. How could she be so rude. I said “can you please move that's my bed.” she said, “I'm sorry I don't take orders from selfish cheaters.” I said “I am sorry.” she just turned away and I said “fine I will sleep down here.”


The next day we were having a beach day when we all swam in the river or sat by the shore. I put on my rainbow bikini on and jumped into the water. It was cold then I saw Emma with the same bikini. I forgot we got matching ones. I was so mad because she looked so hot and cute in that bikini. And I looked kinda fat even though I was skinnier than Emma my stomach is just shaped differently then I saw a whole tone of boys run up to her and I was thinking in my head they are all going to run away soon when they find out she likes girls but they didn't And worse of all one of them put their arm around her. I could not believe it she was ummmm. Then I heard her say to him as she walked by me “come on babe lets go swimming.”I will not lie. I was jealous that she had a boyfriend. I did not want to date her but I did not want to see her dating someone else already. So then I went next to her in the water and yelled for Liam to come over and I kissed the heck out of him. Then Emma kissed her boyfriend but she defendly did not kiss him as good as I kissed Liam. I remember how I loved how she made me feel so good by being such a bad kisser. 


Then I kept on kissing Liam. He said he was going to talk to James. I thought that was weird because they broke up. But then they kissed. Can you believe it? They kissed and I thought they broke up. I ran off crying now I know how Emma feels after my face was not red anymore I came back. Liam asked me where I went and I just pushed him away. I swam away from everyone I just did not want to deal with Emma or Liam but where I swam the current was very strong and it was so deep I was going to drown I thought to myself I can't die here. 


I screamed help help the counselor got on a boat and road towards me but the current was too strong. They said they were going to go on the other side of the river and through a rope to me they said they were going to need some campers help so Liam, Emma and James volunteered. Great, all the people I hate the most. Also why was Emma coming? I thought she hated me for cheating. Well I guess she probably doesn't want me to die that would be rude to wish death on someone. They threw the rope to me. Then I saw Emma try to push Liam in the water. I think she does want to kill me, that's why she came. He stayed strong and he pushed her to the ground then she unzipped her backpack and pulled out a knife she was going to throw it and cut the rope. Then Liam tried to stop her because he saw that she had it. She stabbed him in the arm, he did not stop fighting so she stabbed him in the stomach. He fell to the ground and held his wound.


Then Emma came over to James and the counselors James ran away scared for his life and Emma said “move or I will kill you” to the counselors but I think she realised there were too many of them so she threw the knife and the rope snapped.                                   


I thrashed in the water the small waves going over my head and me sinking to the floor of the river. trying to get to the suffice to get air. I kik of the floor making it to the top, my lungs burned and I sucked in water. I managed to get my head above the water only for a second and when I did I gasped for air and sank right down underneath the waves. I bummed a rock and bumed another one then a stick scratched down my leg cutting it open blood came rushing out. I screamed under the water as this happened. I cried. I wanted to give up but my body would not let me.


I saw a rock and my head right next to it and next thing you know I am a ghost I can’t believe it I am dead. But I can see everyone and see what they are doing even all the dead people this is like we are alive but people cant see us I can even pick what age I want to be well any age I was already I cant see the ages I will be well not any more I cry as I watch Liam laying on the ground bleeding. He can't die. I know I want him here with me but he needs to live a happy life. Then Emma walks over to him with scissors I guess she had those in her mini backpack and she lost the knife in the water she slits his throat. I sob on the ground right next to him but he can’t see me. Then I see him lying still he's dead no he had a whole future that he planned and he told me all about it. Then I hear his voice behind me. I ran to him and gave him a huge hug. Then kissed him because you can kiss other ghosts. I screamed I Love you I Love you. He said I love you too. But acted all sad. I said “what's wrong” he said nothing. I am just sad my life is over, no more snuggling with my dogs on the couch, no more eating Ice cream and no more funny dad jokes. I'm just sad because... “it was all your fault.” I said “um um I I I am sorry it is not all my fault you were the one that first admitted you feeling to me.” he said” ya but I did not think it would kill me.” Then I said “I did not think it would kill me either.” I sobbed on the ground. I will never get to see my sweet younger brother again I thought. Liam sat right next to me and said “I am sorry I love you” I said “I love you too. in a low voice” he said “what did you say?” and tickled me till I said it very loud. I laughed as he tickled me. It was fun. 


So ya thats my camp story. BTW witch means (by the way) Emma was arrested for murder. Me and Liam got married as ghosts and you can grow up as a ghost. So I got to see what I look like when I would have been older. And me and Liam had twins, a boy and a girl and They will grow up as a ghost then die and become someone else's child that is alive right now and they will forget about Liam and me. I had a pretty good life as a ghost.  



I hope you liked my story Let me know if it was comfuing or any words did not make sense or were not spelled right pleas let me know if you liked it I don't take any thing personal so you can tell me you hate It and I wold be fine but I would rather have you tell me what you hated about it. hope you enjoyed                     

March 04, 2021 22:43

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

7 comments

Chloe Hanna
03:46 Mar 05, 2021

This was amazing! I mean wow! The only thing I would say is you spelled a few words wrong, all I would do is revise :)

Reply

Ruby Collins
13:04 Mar 05, 2021

aww thanks you are so nice and I will revise better next time

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
ℂ𝕁 𝕄.
23:30 Mar 04, 2021

I really liked this story! It was sad and suspenseful! I also really liked how you used gay, lesbian, and straight people in the story. I don't read many stories that involve that.-CJ

Reply

Ruby Collins
23:36 Mar 04, 2021

thank you. you are the best and so nice

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
ℂ𝕁 𝕄.
20:43 Mar 13, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR...

Reply

Ruby Collins
13:01 Mar 15, 2021

thanks ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME...

Reply

ℂ𝕁 𝕄.
14:52 Mar 15, 2021

Thanks!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.