407 comments

Science Fiction Romance Sad

The narrow streets of cobblestone stretched out in front of him, the seemingly endless slabs of rock sandwiched between crumpling old buildings. 

He dragged his old, frail body along the winding road, wincing whenever his toe caught on the side of a stone.

But he wouldn’t stop. He couldn’t.

After all, Elenyi, his sweetheart, his love, depended on him.

It’s been 49 years since the tragic event that changed humanity forever, and yet the streets were still empty, devoid of joy.

Children would stay indoors, their mothers clutching them close to her chest, unease lingering even 49 years after the Third World War, the war that had finally crumpled society as he knew it.

Where magnificent, tall, modern buildings once stood were now replaced by short, stubby houses made out of stone. There was a time when robots had done everything for humans, acting as faithful servants. But now things had to be done by hand, people hunting, scraping, gathering for just a small portion of food that could barely fill the children’s mouths. Many animals and berries were poisonous, the radiation still mingling in their blood, intoxicating them. 

The war really had destroyed the world, just as people predicted, knocking it back to how it was thousands of years ago.

He was one of the only people still alive that had been put in Survival Group Number 12, everyone else had droven themselves to the verge of suicide. So, in a way, he was lucky for lasting so long, but he certainly didn’t feel lucky. He had seen the people that he had grown close to, some more than others, die off, one by one, and he would always remember his first day in the bunker.


************************************************************


The bunker had a horrible stench, the smell mixing in with the slight dampness. There were 30 of us stuffed into the bunker, 15 male and 15 female. And yet, even with all those people, there was plenty of room to move, as we had to do exercises everyday to keep healthy. I didn’t know anyone there, and was excited to meet new people.

A robot walked to the front of the room, and went over our schedule.

“Hello, humans of Survival Group Number 12. You have been put here to repopulate the world after World War III, just in case that the war would wipe out the human race. Everyday, you will have the same routine. You will wake up at 6:30 every morning, eat, and at 7:00 you will start your exercises. At 12:00 you would take a lunch break, and then continue your training until 8:45. You will go to sleep at exactly 10:00. The time between will be your free time, where you can socialize and do whatever you wish. Humans, you must stay fit in order to survive this war, which is why your fitness will be our priority. Do you have any questions?”

A girl with pretty blonde hair raised her hand. 

“Yes, Elenyi?” 

“Will this war really be the end of humanity?” She looked skeptical.

“We do not know, and we will hope not. But just in case it does, this is our backup plan.”

Elenyi nodded, and thanked the robot.

“What happens if we decide to skip our training?” Another person, a skinny boy with a smirk on his face asked.

Robots don’t have any emotion, but I could swear I saw this robot’s eyes darken. “You don’t want to find out.”

The robot dismissed us, and showed us our rooms. The boys and girls had different chambers, but they both consisted of bunk beds stacked onto one another. 

We took the first day off, and introduced ourselves to the people we would be with for the rest of the war.

The rooms all had an artificial sun plant that gave us the same nutrients that the sun gave us, but it still wasn’t the same.  

I’ve always hated artificial things, but ever since the 2500s, natural beauty was getting harder and harder to come by.

I guess this was just how life was now.


************************************************************


People looked at him through their torn windows, casting curious glances his way. He never looked back, though, and only continued pulling himself along the road.

“What are you doing, Mister?” A young girl broke the silence, calling to him. 

He didn’t answer. After all, how could such a young girl understand his reasons? He had endured so much… Too much… 

Didn’t he deserve some happiness? Some love?

The things that the robots had done to him in the Survival Group shouldn’t be done to any living being. It had changed him, scarring him forever. He would never forget that day, the day that changed him forever...


************************************************************


I had promised myself that I would never skip my training, but after years passed of endless exercising, the desire to skip increased by the day. 

We trained all day, and most of us were too tired to even enjoy our break time, falling asleep instanting as soon as training was over. I was heading to my bunk, when my friend Odo came up behind me.

“Hey Kael,” he whispered. “I know you’re getting tired of this, they’re basically treating us like dogs! I’m going to skip training tomorrow, would you like to join me?”

I opened my mouth to say no, to protest that we shouldn’t, but what came out was the exact opposite. “Yeah, sure.”

After all, what harm could it do?

That night I went to sleep excited, for at last life would fall out of the usual schedule, and at least I would have something to look forward to.

The next day, when Odo and I went to the bathroom, we never came out. We stayed there, talking and gossiping about girls. The excitement of being caught kept us on our toes, and I felt energy course through me.

Soon, before we knew it, the bell for lunch sounded, and we hurried out of the bathroom to go eat.

Nobody noticed we were gone, and I sighed a breath of relief. 

But that relief was short-lived.

Two robots marched into the cafeteria, each one taking a hold of Odo and I, pulling us onto our feet.

I felt my heart speed up, pounding in my ears, blocking out the rest of the world. Somehow, someway, they had caught us.

But I felt a smile slowly creep onto my face. I was caught skipping training, surely that made me a bad boy, right? And I knew that all the ladies loved a man who doesn’t comply with the rules.

The robot marched us out, and Odo winked at me before he disappeared around a corner. My robot led me into an all white room, the white almost blinding me.

“We told you not to skip your training, and yet you didn’t listen to us. That means that we must punish you, do you understand?”

I was getting worried now, I thought that all they would do was give me a long lecture, but something didn’t feel right.

“Wait! I’m sorry! Please, I was being stupid! Please forgive me!” I cried out. I didn’t know why I was feeling so scared, just minutes before I had felt confidence. 

“It’s too late for apologies now. You’re not sorry yet, but you will be.”

And then I felt something inside of me snap.

It wasn’t physical, but it was inside of my mind, which was almost worse. I felt like my mind was being twisted around a burning stick, and then stabbed multiple times with a knife. 

I screamed, my voice ringing out into the room. “PLEASE! PLEASE STOP… I WON’T DO IT AGAIN, I PROMISE!” I grabbed at my head, but when I brought it down, there was no blood.

And it wasn’t a headache, either. It was something deeper.

I yelled as loud as I could, hoping someone would hear and come in to save me.

But no one ever did.

A while passed, it could have been an hour, or just a few minutes, but the pain abruptly stopped. I breathed a sigh of relief, and stood up. I hadn’t felt it, but I must have fallen to the floor sometime during my pain.

But just as I stood up, the pain started again, even more hurtful than the last time. 

And this pattern continued: an excruciating pain somewhere inside of me, lasting for several minutes, and then the pain would stop, and then it would pick up again. The intervals when there was no pain were almost worse because of the uncertainty of when it would start again. I felt like I was being driven mad, but no matter what I did, I couldn’t black out.

And then it stopped, this time for real. I panted, laying on the white floor. The robot was gone, and the door was opened.

I quickly pulled myself up and sprinted out that door, away from that horrible white room.

When I got back, Odo was there too. He looked spooked, and I wanted to go to him, to ask him if they did the same things to him as they did to me.

But it was training time, and we were all ushered to train. I didn’t dare to stop, even for a second, for the fear that I would be put back into that white room.

After training, people came up to Odo and I, asking what they did to us. But I wouldn’t say. I didn’t want to remember that horrible thing they did to me. I felt something inside of me change, my immature self suddenly turning alarmingly mature. 

I lost the factor of me that made me, well… me. I had lost myself to artificial robots, and there was nothing I could do about it.


************************************************************


He was going to find her, he had to! Elenyi was probably very scared right now, and he needed to comfort her, to take her back to this village so they could live the rest of their lives with each other.

After all, he loved her! He couldn’t live without her.

He suddenly felt a wave of dizziness, and leaned against a building, wheezing. He felt so weak, like if a strong wind were to blow his way, he would be carried away, just another piece of trash dancing in the breeze.

But he continued on after catching his breath. He wouldn’t leave his love out to die, not after all the things she’s done for him.

She was the one who dragged him out from his lowest point.


************************************************************


It was just another regular day, and I was ready to go to sleep. I no longer felt anything, it was like that white room had extracted all my feelings from me like a professional surgeon. I barely talked to anyone, and would only talk when it was necessary.

“Hey, Kael, right?” A soft voice startled me, making me jolt.

“Y-yes. What do you want?” I glared at her. It was the girl I thought was pretty, with the blonde hair, whose name was Elenyi.

“I just want to get to know you better!” She smiled, seemingly lighting up the whole room. She had a necklace on, in the shape of a yin-yang sign, but the sign was abstract, the black and white splashing into each other and mixing together.

I just continued glaring at her, but she never left. For the rest of our break, she attempted to talk with me, even when I didn’t respond. 

She approached me everyday, talking with me. And slowly, I warmed up to her.

Elenyi had changed my life for the better, bringing me out of my semi-conscious state that I had been in for too long.

And I started to fall for her, and she for me. It wasn’t long before we confessed to each other, and started dating. She made life in the Survival Group survivable.


************************************************************


Inch by inch, that was what he told himself. He would conquer it inch by inch, until he reached her.

Now, many people were at their windows, yelling at him to stop, to think about the absurdity of what he was doing.

But nothing is too absurd when it comes to love.

He continued on, his old bones groaning with tiredness, and yet he wouldn’t stop. He would get to her, even if it’s the last thing he does.

But something was wrong. He stopped, and rubbed his temples. His mind felt confused.

What was he doing again?

Oh, right! He needed to find Elenyi.

But wait, Elenyi had already died…

His heart lurched at the thought, and vividly recalled the last day he had seen her.

How could he have forgotten that?


************************************************************


Finally, after 38 long years, the war has ended. I didn’t know the outcome, or if anyone had survived.

We were all excited, chatting as the robots prepared our ascent to the surface of the world. It seemed like the moment couldn’t come sooner.

“Can you believe this? Finally, we will be able to start a new life, on the surface of the world and not inside.” Elenyi gushed, excitement leaking from her voice.

And then the door on the top of the bunker was opened, and the impossibly bright sunlight streamed in. I guess artificial sunlight will never top the real sun.

But what hit me the most was the smell of rotting bodies, and the stench of burning flesh that mixed into the fresh air.

I was nervous, not really wanting to see what our beloved world had become, but I knew I had to.

One by one, we all climbed onto the ladder and stepped foot onto real grass, real earth, under the real blue sky and the real, golden sun. It felt wonderful, but even the beauty of nature didn’t cover the mass grave of bodies that were everywhere, the blood staining the wounds all dried up, turning a sickeningly black.

I had prepared myself for something similar to this, but I still couldn’t fight off the bile that rose from my throat, erupting out of my mouth as I bent over, retching.

Many people were also bent over, throwing up their lunch they had earlier today. World War III didn’t seem to have a side that came out victorious, instead it seemed like all sides had destroyed each other into oblivion.

Bent down, my face close to the ground, I saw something that was black, so small that I almost missed it.

And it was steaming, vapor coming out of it. 

I immediately recognized it as a bomb.

“RUN!” I screamed. “BOMB!”

I took off running, and everyone else was behind me, and we were far away enough when it erupted to not have been hit, but the force of it still propelled all of us back.

I panted, putting my hands on my legs. “That was a close one, wasn’t it Elenyi?”

I waited for an answer, but I never got one. I looked behind me, and started to hyperventilate. 

She wasn’t there.

Elenyi, my beautiful, lovely Elenyi wasn’t there. 

“Elenyi?” I called out, waiting for a response. “ELENYI? WHERE ARE YOU?”

The smoke from the bomb had cleared up, and I ran over there, frantically digging into the debris, trying to find her.

I closed my fingers over the clasp of a necklace, and I pulled, thinking it was hers. The necklace came free in my hand, and I knew without a doubt that it was the same necklace that Elenyi had worn since the first time I met her.

But Elenyi was nowhere to be seen.

Odo came up behind me, putting his hand on my shoulder. “I’m sorry.”

“NO! SHE MIGHT STILL BE ALIVE!” I yanked his hand off, and willed my eyes to find her, to see her running towards me without a scratch on her.

“Kael… we found her body.”

Those words shocked me, and my mind went blank. “No… she’s still alive! She can’t just leave like that… so suddenly…”

I whipped my head around. “Show me her body.” Odo opened his mouth to protest, but my look cut him off.

Relenting, he led me to a lump covered by a cloth.

I gently peeled back the fabric, and Elenyi’s beautiful face stared back at me. Her hair had rocks in it, her face scarred with scratches, and her eyes… her eyes were blankly staring out into nothingness. 

Her necklace slid out of my hand, falling onto the steaming ground. ‘There is no light without dark’. But that was just an abstract thought, a long gone fantasy. There was no light now Elenyi was gone. It was all dark

I choked back a sob. “You wanted to have a life with me… I am so sorry… I failed you! You have protected me for so long… and now… when it was my turn… I‘m sorry... At least you are in a better place now, my beautiful Elenyi. I love you.” 

I reached out and closed her eyelids.

“I love you…”

And then my knees crumpled and my world went black.


************************************************************


He cried out in melancholy, recalling the memory. 

She was dead. The woman he loved was dead!

He looked around him, and was confused. Why was he out on the streets, was he going somewhere? 

He was too old and no longer lived in the present, sometimes slipping back into the past.

And then he remembered.

He needed to find Elenyi! She must be so afraid, all alone. He had to help her!

Something nagged at him, but he couldn’t quite grasp what it was. 

He reached up to his face, and when he brought his hand down he saw that it was covered in tears.

He was confused, for he couldn’t remember what made him cry. He wiped his hand on his pants.

Tears? What tears? There were no tears. 

He silently chided himself. 

He was growing so old that he was imagining things!

But now was not the time to focus on things like that. After all, Elenyi was waiting for him.

He picked himself up again, and continued to trudge on, step by step, on an endless journey to find his love who was no longer in this world.


February 13, 2021 03:05

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

407 comments

Kate Reynolds
03:07 Feb 13, 2021

Hey everyone! This is completely fiction, and we can only hope that it will stay that way... Anyways, I'm not sure how I feel about this title, I think it's too common, so if you have any ideas for it please let me know!!! I also haven't edited it yet, and I was kinda tired when I wrote this so it probably has about a million grammar mistakes. I would really appreciate it if you could catch a few! This is one of my longest stories XD I was really nervous that I wouldn't be able to fit all of it under 3000 words, but here I am! And like alway...

Reply

Show 0 replies

*Clears throat.* W A F F L E S

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:43 Feb 13, 2021

THANKSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:44 Feb 13, 2021

Lol quick reply :))))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
01:46 Mar 07, 2021

Wow Kate...this was sooo sad! I got so emotional, this was written beautifully! I like how you wrote between past and future without getting the reader confused I also liked the ending how you brought it back it to the narrator. That line just made me sad for the main character! But great job Kate! Keep writing!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
21:51 Mar 07, 2021

Thank youuuu!!!!!! Thank you sooo muchhhh! :D

Reply

23:39 Mar 07, 2021

Of course!! Can you please check outt Starry Eyes? Whenever you have the time?

Reply

Kate Reynolds
23:43 Mar 07, 2021

Sure!!! I will read it ASAP!

Reply

00:02 Mar 08, 2021

Thank you so much!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
00:52 Mar 08, 2021

Anytime!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
00:21 Feb 20, 2021

PART 18 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED

Reply

Kate Reynolds
02:52 Feb 20, 2021

I'll read it tmrw, bc it's quite late where I live!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
14:47 Feb 20, 2021

got it! And hiii!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:48 Feb 20, 2021

Helloooo!!! How are you??

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:02 Feb 20, 2021

I"M GREAT!!! I can't stop fangirling about Theraya and Alarys and Luriene and Catradora and Scorfuma and EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK

Reply

Kate Reynolds
18:05 Feb 20, 2021

That's good!!! Omgggg IKRRR AAAHHHHHHHH Btw, do you think I should continue my fantasy story (The Four Crystals of Aontacht)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
18:05 Feb 20, 2021

That's good!!! Omgggg IKRRR AAAHHHHHHHH Btw, do you think I should continue my fantasy story (The Four Crystals of Aontacht)

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
18:02 Feb 20, 2021

I"M GREAT!!! I can't stop fangirling about Theraya and Alarys and Luriene and Catradora and Scorfuma and EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Kate Reynolds
17:48 Feb 20, 2021

Helloooo!!! How are you??

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
14:47 Feb 20, 2021

got it! And hiii!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Radhika Diksha
03:25 Feb 14, 2021

My little fairy happy Valentine's day. I wish you the love that you deserve and that you should get. Love is special, it's kind. let love flow through the air like an eternal shine. Let love enter through those windows which we never open due to fear. Again happy Valentine's day.

Reply

Kate Reynolds
03:36 Feb 14, 2021

Omg- THAT IS SO SWEETTTTTTT WOWOWOWOW THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! (You know me too well...) Thank youuuuuuu!!!!!!!! Back to you!!!!!!! I wish you a very happy Valentine’s Day, and hope that you get all the love that you clearly deserve. :)

Reply

Radhika Diksha
08:40 Feb 14, 2021

💕😍

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
02:37 Jul 09, 2021

New TDR chapter!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
01:10 Jul 24, 2021

MIRA I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN CHECKING REEDSY LATELY BUT I WILL READ ALL OF THEM ASAP

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
01:10 Jul 24, 2021

MIRA I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN CHECKING REEDSY LATELY BUT I WILL READ ALL OF THEM ASAP

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Sia S
10:25 Jul 01, 2021

Your bio- 👌

Reply

Kate Reynolds
01:09 Jul 24, 2021

Lmaooo

Reply

Sia S
05:50 Jul 24, 2021

*cardi b laugh*

Reply

Kate Reynolds
14:52 Jul 25, 2021

XDD

Reply

Sia S
15:48 Jul 25, 2021

:P

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
15:14 Jun 25, 2021

Any ideas for a name for the Rebellio in TDR? I'm having writer's block with thta one thing... I want a name as cool as... like... the Black Swan or the Neverseen or the Scarlet Guard. AAAHHHHHHhhhHhHHhHhHhHhHhhhhhhhhhhh

Reply

Kate Reynolds
23:10 Jun 25, 2021

Uhhhhhh I am horrible at naming things QwQ But, maybe include the word angel, or something like that? Because it’s like the group acts as if they’re good people, but in reality they aren’t? Maybe Angelwings if you have a group of assassins, since it’s like they’ll kill you and then you’ll be able to become an angel or something, I’m not good at this XD

Reply

Mira Caplan
00:17 Jun 27, 2021

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah I'll thinkkk

Reply

Kate Reynolds
00:36 Jun 27, 2021

yeahhhhh sorry if it doesn't make much sense XD

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:15 Jun 27, 2021

It's fineeeee, and it does!!! Oh, I DREW LUKA AND KATE https://ibb.co/Jd643nZ

Reply

Kate Reynolds
18:15 Jun 27, 2021

OHMYGOD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
18:16 Jun 27, 2021

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THAT IS LITERALLY SO PERFECTTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHSDJSLGSDLGBSDG I CAN'T RIGHIT NOW-

Reply

Show 2 replies
Kate Reynolds
18:16 Jun 27, 2021

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THAT IS LITERALLY SO PERFECTTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHSDJSLGSDLGBSDG I CAN'T RIGHIT NOW-

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 3 replies
Mira Caplan
17:15 Jun 27, 2021

It's fineeeee, and it does!!! Oh, I DREW LUKA AND KATE https://ibb.co/Jd643nZ

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Kate Reynolds
00:36 Jun 27, 2021

yeahhhhh sorry if it doesn't make much sense XD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
00:17 Jun 27, 2021

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah I'll thinkkk

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Sapphire 🌼
16:47 Jun 11, 2021

HI KATE

Reply

Kate Reynolds
18:03 Jun 11, 2021

HEYYYYYYYYY OMG IT HAS BEEN WAY TOO LONGGGGGGGGGGG

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
19:50 Jun 12, 2021

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HOW ARE YOU DOING??? :DDDD

Reply

Kate Reynolds
20:29 Jun 12, 2021

IM DOING GREATTTT WBU???

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
20:34 Jun 12, 2021

ehhhhhh :P ANYTHING INTERESTING HAPPEN LATELY??

Reply

Kate Reynolds
20:53 Jun 12, 2021

HmmMmmM Well, there’s a lot of stuff going on so I’m kinda stressed right now QwQ How about you???

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
15:58 Jun 11, 2021

I wrote Part 2 of TEOSG!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
18:03 Jun 11, 2021

OOOOOOOOO I'LL GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:06 Jun 11, 2021

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
18:08 Jun 11, 2021

:DDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Heyy Kate! how are u? its beennnn soooo longgg. Please vote: http://chng.it/XVxQshfh And share! Thank you :D

Reply

Kate Reynolds
20:51 Jun 02, 2021

IKR??? IT HAS BEEN WAYYYY TOO LONG I'm doing pretty well! I'm gonna start on a new fantasy storyyyy!!! (Well, not exactly new, but I'm gonna be changing a bunch of stuff from my old one) How are you doing?? Oooohhh sure!!!

Reply

:DD Oh really?! Thats soooo cool!!! Im good :)) Thank yoouuuu!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
20:58 Jun 02, 2021

Mhmm!!! Ahhh thanks!! That's great to hear!! How's your novel going?? Ofccccc

Reply

:DD NP! Yup! Its good, im taking a small break but i'll continue it during summer! :DD

Reply

Kate Reynolds
15:23 Jun 03, 2021

Ooooohhhh yay!!! When you write the next part, tell me!!!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
16:15 May 29, 2021

SQUEEEEEE KATE HIYIYIYI

Reply

Kate Reynolds
19:27 May 31, 2021

HEYYYYYY ITS BEEN TOO LONGGGGGGG

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
20:59 May 27, 2021

Part 28 is out!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
12:39 May 28, 2021

YAY

Reply

Mira Caplan
15:43 May 28, 2021

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Maya -
20:33 Mar 12, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

Kate Reynolds
23:59 Mar 12, 2021

AWWW THANKSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL!!! :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

Are ya doin a reedsycast?

Reply

Kate Reynolds
21:51 Mar 07, 2021

I was thinking of doing one, so maybe! Why do you ask?

Reply

:D Oh.. Because This is perfect for one :D

Reply

Kate Reynolds
03:06 Mar 08, 2021

Really lmao?? Oh well, it's a bit late to find a cast now though... maybe next time!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Hey Kate, have u checked out my story? Also how are u?

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:37 Mar 06, 2021

OMG I AM SOOOO SORRRYYYYYYYY I WILL DO IT RIGHT NOW I'm not great.. How are you?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
17:40 Mar 06, 2021

OMG I AM SOOOO SORRRYYYYYYYY I WILL DO IT RIGHT NOW I'm not great.. How are you?

Reply

NP:) Aww, why? whats wrong? I'm good.

Reply

Kate Reynolds
00:16 Mar 07, 2021

It's just I'm really stressing over a lot of things lately, sometimes I feel like if I think about them too much I'll explode, ya know?? That's good to hear!

Reply

Ohh, yeah I know, sometimes that happens to me. if u ever wanna talk, im all ears.

Reply

Kate Reynolds
01:20 Mar 07, 2021

Do you mind if I rant to you a bit?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies

I am very much a cheese, so I do age.

Reply

Kate Reynolds
21:38 Mar 04, 2021

That's nice to know lmao

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

Hey kate! I added my story in our doc!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
14:00 Mar 04, 2021

Oooooohhhhh I will check it ASAP!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
16:18 Mar 04, 2021

:DD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
17:37 Mar 02, 2021

THERAYA'S THEME SONG IS "SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS." IT'S PERFECT.

Reply

Kate Reynolds
14:00 Mar 04, 2021

OMG YES IT ISSSSSSS (Lol I remember singing that in my fifth grade choir XD)

Reply

Mira Caplan
01:59 Mar 06, 2021

YES!!! I POSTED PART 19 SPREAD THE WORDDDD (there will be new ships and new charcaters tobe obsessed with. Namely Fyjun.)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
04:50 Mar 06, 2021

YAYYYY I WILL READ IT ASAPPPP

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
04:50 Mar 06, 2021

YAYYYY I WILL READ IT ASAPPPP

Reply

Mira Caplan
16:56 Mar 06, 2021

Yayyyyyyyy, THANK YOU!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:28 Mar 06, 2021

OFCCC

Reply

Show 2 replies
Kate Reynolds
17:28 Mar 06, 2021

OFCCC

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
16:56 Mar 06, 2021

Yayyyyyyyy, THANK YOU!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
01:59 Mar 06, 2021

YES!!! I POSTED PART 19 SPREAD THE WORDDDD (there will be new ships and new charcaters tobe obsessed with. Namely Fyjun.)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Radhika Diksha
11:38 Feb 21, 2021

2 new stories would love your feedback on it.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.