280 comments

Crime Mystery Fiction

This story contains themes or mentions of physical violence, gore, or abuse.

Slowly, I pulled into the driveway of the house labeled 2269 in silver letters. The sound of waves crashing on the shore reached me the moment I was out of the car. A salty breeze blew my red and yellow cape every which way. I gathered all of my courage, then strutted up to the front door. With one last deep breath, I knocked three times.

A young woman opened the door. Her piercing blue eyes widened as they scanned my outfit.

“Uh, hi. Is there something I can help you with?”

“Are you Avenlee Hursch?” There was no time to waste.

“Yes. Who are-” Before she could finish, I grabbed her by the arm. I wrapped a blindfold over her eyes, slapped handcuffs on her wrists, and we were gone.


Fifteen minutes late, I parked the car next door to an apartment complex. I left Avenlee after locking the car doors and headed to the apartments.

I repeated the same process I went through with Avenlee, picking up a middle-aged man. From what I knew, his name was Graham and he was a chef.

Two down, two to go.


Another house, but this time was different. Kavya put up a fight. The moment I tried to take her out of the house, she trashed and threw a quick right hook.

Crack!

“You broke my nose!” I screeched. She threw cuss words, tried to loosen my grip, but I pinned her arms behind her.

“Leave me alone; let me go!” Kavya yelled. Without another word, I put the cuffs and blindfold on her.

Maybe she is a good fit, I thought as I shoved Kavya into the car.


Hoping the next candidate was easy like Avenlee and Graham, I jogged to the door. After her talk of escaping in the car, I didn’t want Kavya to have the time to. I pounded on the door, but it didn’t open. I rang the doorbell, knocked again, and finally, a groggy man revealed himself. He was in a bathrobe and had heavy bags under his eyes. His actions were sluggish.

“I’m guessing you’re a writer. Let’s go.”

Still half-asleep, the man made no move to stop me as I went through the motions and sat him in the passenger’s seat. He was asleep before we left the property.


A tiny handle stuck out of the ground, almost unnoticeable. After checking no one was watching, I pulled on it, and a hatch opened to steps.

“These are steps. Might want to hang onto each other going down,” I advised. Avenlee reached out and put a hand on my shoulder. I began the descent down, our footsteps echoing on the metal. 

“Close the door!” I said. It clanged shut.

“Where are we going?” Graham questioned.

“This feeling would be great to describe in a book,” the writer, Devan, said. I rolled my eyes.

“If you don’t tell me where I’m at, someone’s gonna die!” Kavya was one brave soul, but I knew it was fake. Avenlee gasped at the threat but didn’t say a word. I refused to reply to any of them.

We were now walking down a metal hallway. The organization couldn’t afford something to hit ground level and crack the walls, that being the reason for all of the metal.

“Why are we walking so far? I can’t see! I’m starving, too.” Graham continued to complain.

“Shut UP!” I snapped. All four of the captives stayed quiet. I stopped in front of a mustard yellow door and had the number 67 at the top.

“When we enter this room, I will take your handcuffs off, but don’t be getting any ideas. Once I’m out of the room, you can take your blindfolds off. Anyone who does otherwise will be executed,” I explained. It was an empty threat, but it sure did the trick.

I pulled my ID card out of my checkered jeans and swiped it on the scanner next to the door, which automatically opened. Determinedly, I marched the group into the room. Using a key stored in the pocket of my pants, I unlocked each person’s cuffs, then led them to their seats.

“Enjoy.” I left the room, then lifted my watch to my mouth. “Potential recruits are in the dining room. Reporting to your office now.

“Wonderful,” a voice snickered back. I smirked, jogging down long, twisting hallways. I passed hundreds of different colored doors. These were all the rooms of my organization’s members.

To my relief, I finally reached the forest green door. Two beefy guards stood in my way. I raised an eyebrow. Both men quivered.

“So sorry, miss. We forgot your-” the bodyguard on the left started. My eyes narrowed.

“You forgot my importance? Do that again and I’ll show you how important I am,” I scolded.

“Of course, ma’am. We’re so sorry,” the other idiot said. I nodded, satisfied. They stepped aside and the door swung open. Rock music blared from an electric guitar played by an older man.

“Richard! You should be watching the cameras! I’m surrounded by idiots.” I watched as he continued to spin around in his chair behind the desk while he played his guitar.

“They’re going to find a way to ESCAPE!” I screamed. Reluctantly, Richard stopped strumming strings and looked at me.

“I’m not stupid, Athena. I know Kavya could leave if she wanted to. But, you see, these glasses I’m wearing have a built-in screen connected to the cameras.” Richard rolled his eyes at me, then waved me away. Furious, I walked to the room next door.

Computer screens lined the walls. As most of the rooms’ occupants didn’t allow cameras, a lot of the screens showed the hallways.

“Which room?” the tech guy, Adam, asked from the corner.

“Dining,” I replied. He nodded, tapped a few buttons on the wall, and every screen switched to show the dining room at every angle. The four people I took sat at the table. They stared at each other, seeming to be in a silent argument.

“Kavya’s looks the most savage, she should try it first. Unless she’s a chicken, of course,” Graham sneered.

“I am not a chicken. I’ll do it.” After a hesitant moment, Kavya picked up a fry that sat in front of her. She lifted it to her mouth, and with a glance around the yellow room, took a bite.

Swallow.

“I’m not dead. Eat.”

Still a bit worried, the other three ate a few fries and a bite of their burger. I smiled, glad that they trusted each other.

“I got a message from Richard. He says you should go down there now,” Adam stated.

“Tell him not yet. It’s not time.”

“But-”

“Just tell him no for Pete’s sake!” I exclaimed. People were so scared of Richard for some reason.

Turning back to the screens, I sighed. The men and women weren’t talking to each other. Just great.

Minutes passed. The bland noise of plates and glasses clinking on the oak table was excruciating.

“Tell Richard I’m going in,” I said, already out the door. As quickly as possible, I maneuvered my way back to the mustard yellow door, immediately going inside. All eyes were on me.

“My name is Athena Mondue. I am a part of the P.T.S. organization. The four of you are potentially going to be new members. Enjoy your dinner.” Then I left.

Waiting for me in the screen room was Richard; he watched the many screens intently. I came up next to him to see three mouths moving almost fearfully. Avenlee stayed quiet, but she still seemed interested in the conversation.

“What kind of name is Athena?” Kavya asked.

“I don’t like her! She broke my nose earlier!” I shouted, turning to Richard.

“She’s feisty like you. She’s in. Adam?” Richard beckoned him from his corner.

“Yes, sir?”

“Tell Marshall to get Kavya to join and to tell her what she has to do to become a member. Thanks.” Richard waved Adam away.

“What do you think P.T.S. stands for?” It was Devan. I turned back to the screens.

“Why didn’t she tell us more? And this food is atrocious,” Graham whined. It was so annoying.

“He’s out,” Richard and I said in unison. I heard Adam tapping buttons right away.

Shortly after, we watched two bodyguards walk into the dining room. One of them grabbed kavya, the other snatched Graham. The two were lugged out of the room, half-eaten plates left on the table. Avenlee gasped and Devan’s eyes widened. They both jumped when the door slammed shut. That was P.T.S.: quick, but leaving with a bang.

“The ‘s’ in P.T.S. probably stands for society since Athena said it was an organization,” Avenlee whispered. It was surprising to hear her talk, considering she hadn’t said a word since I collected her.

“You know, you’re right! And the ‘p’ could stand for professional!” Devan exclaimed.

How were they cracking this?! I thought.

“But what would the ‘t’ be?” Avenlee furrowed her eyebrows in deep thought while she nibbled on a fry.

“Athene seemed sneaky, and those guys were strong enough to crack skulls during a getaway. Maybe that has something to do with it,” Avenlee said. She smiled, knowing she was getting close to the name of my organization.

“Man, this would be a great plot for a book!” Devan took a celebratory bite of his burger.

“I like his energy, good for when we have a big project. But he’ll expose us in his writing. He can’t be recruited.” I looked at Richard, hoping he was on the same page.

“You’re right. He and the complainer will have to be… you know. The girls will become members.” Slowly, a smile came to Richard’s face; he was proud of me. I didn’t say anything, but I grinned ear-to-ear.


---


Six of us stood in the middle of a forest. Avenlee and Kavya each held a pistol. Devan and Graham were across from them, styling blindfolds yet again.

“Avenlee and Kavya, repeat after me. I will dedicate my life to P.T.S.” Richard stated.

“I will dedicate my life to P.T.S.” Kavya and Avenlee repeated.

“And I will do whatever is asked of me, no matter the cost,” Richard continued. The women copied him.

“Great! Complete your first assignment, ladies,” I ordered. Confidently, two guns were raised.

Bang!

Bang!

Graham and Devan dropped.

“Welcome to the Professional Theft Society.”

July 09, 2021 00:12

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

280 comments

00:16 Jul 20, 2021

QUICK I’M BORED BE FUNNY

Reply

02:33 Jul 20, 2021

MY INSPIRATION TO WRITE IS GETTING SOME SORT OF SOME THING CALLED WRITING FINISHED BEFORE THE REEDSY CONTEST ENDS not really funny but I'm trying...

Reply

15:24 Jul 20, 2021

OOH SMORTTT lol np~ (Also new story posted if you feel like checking it out~ Thank you! :3)

Reply

15:54 Jul 20, 2021

XDD lol (OH YAY!!!!!! me gonna go read it rn~ my pleasure! <3)

Reply

17:22 Jul 20, 2021

okay so uh- reading anything good rn? (OOP THANKSS!)

Reply

18:00 Jul 20, 2021

I've been re-reading Harry Potter, wbu? (NO PROBLEMM!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
00:16 Jul 09, 2021

*wipes sweat off forehead* After almost a month, I have a new story! :D It was super fun coming up with the whole idea for it. ^^ I'm aware that it doesn't really match up with the prompt, but I decided that it was worth it to submit this with a not-perfect prompt than wait another week to submit it. This may be my longest story that is just a stand-alone and doesn't continue at all, at ~1,700 words! Yay! I hope you enjoyed reading! :D -Brooke D. <3

Reply

Show 0 replies
Dhwani Jain
12:19 Jul 31, 2021

Hey, Bronana I heard about you a lot from fellow Reedsy-ers and I was curious, so I dropped over. I have a challenge for you: MAKE MY 'BANANA NAME, IT SHOULD MAKE SENSE. If you complete this challenge successfully, AND at least 10 friends of mine on Reedsy like the name, I will use it to sign off my comments for a month. If you lose.. Well, if you lose, I don't know what you'll do, but tell me what you think about htis in the reply. Also, I am eager, very eager, to read your stories. Have any funny (I mean ULTRA funny) ones?

Reply

03:32 Aug 01, 2021

Hi! Aw, that makes me so happy to think that you've heard about me from others. :D CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! Your new banana name shall be d h w a n a n a. If that does not meet your standards, I can try again to finish the challenge. :) Yay! Thank you! Well, I wouldn't necessarily say it is ULTRA funny, but you could check out my story called "Waiting." :)

Reply

Dhwani Jain
05:01 Aug 01, 2021

Hello! Yeah, people like Aerin and Luna talk about you! GOOD! dhwanana is kinda weird (no offence) because if I pronounce it, it sounds like "धोना ना" in Hindi, which means to not to wash something.... XD Okay, I'll read it!!!

Reply

14:17 Aug 02, 2021

Aw! Ooh! And none taken. But did I beat the challenge?

Reply

Dhwani Jain
03:20 Aug 03, 2021

Yeah....I'll ask people and then tell.

Reply

12:47 Aug 03, 2021

Um okay!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Dhwani Jain
05:03 Aug 01, 2021

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

Reply

14:14 Aug 02, 2021

Thanks so much! :D

Reply

Dhwani Jain
03:20 Aug 03, 2021

Yeah....

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Dhwani Jain
05:05 Aug 01, 2021

I HAVE BEEN DOWNVOTED!!!!!!! I HAD ABOUT 1100+ POINTS, AND NOW I AM LEFT AT 660+.... PLEASE HELP ME, MY REEDSY FRIENDS STOP DOWNVOTING NOW!!!!!

Reply

14:14 Aug 02, 2021

Of course! I'll head over to your account.

Reply

Dhwani Jain
03:19 Aug 03, 2021

Thanks!

Reply

12:47 Aug 03, 2021

No problem!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 3 replies
Show 1 reply

LMAO SHIP WARS also https://forms.gle/rv5PyTk3We5JcryY9

Reply

01:15 Nov 23, 2021

😂😂 I’ll check it out soon :)

Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAA okkkk sHiP wArS

Reply

16:46 Nov 25, 2021

:) I filled It out! Thanks so much Leste! <33 tHe BeSt KiNd nOw Im TeMpTeD tO bRiNg iT bAcK bEtTeR rUn WhIlE yOu StIlL hAvE a ChAnCe

Reply

ofcccc :D oH Ma gOd oH nO (the reedsycast is out btw :D)

Reply

00:33 Nov 26, 2021

oH yEs ChIlD I hAvE bEgUn PrEpArAtIoNs (omg yay ima go read it asap) wait Leste I'm confuzzled- I'm reading TSAU rn, and then Ima read EUTW EUTW is the reedsycast right- or am I insane- I'm confuzzling myself

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Creed .
21:32 Oct 19, 2021

One thing: If someone's nose is broken, they would just be like "She broke my nose" They would be in severe pain and have to have the bones corrected, they would have a bloody nose and probably wouldn't just be walking around, doing their normal tasks.

Reply

21:45 Nov 03, 2021

Oh, okay! I meant it as more of a joke and not she actually broke her nose, but thanks anyway!

Reply

Creed .
21:46 Nov 03, 2021

Oh, well, shut my mouth. lol.

Reply

21:49 Nov 03, 2021

Um, okay?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
19:42 Oct 18, 2021

HELLO HELP THIS IS EM I'M BORED TO DEATH

Reply

21:45 Nov 03, 2021

HELLO I WILL TRY THIS IS B R O N A N A DUDE ME TOO IDK WHAT TO SAY THO

Reply

11:53 Nov 04, 2021

I'M SOOOOO BORED DO YOU LIKE ROCKS

Reply

23:40 Nov 07, 2021

ME TOOOO BUT I HAVE HW TO DOOOOOOO YES I LOVE ROCKS THEY ARE THE ESSENSE OF MY EXISTENCE DO YOU LIKE ROCKS

Reply

23:06 Nov 08, 2021

I LOVE ROCKS ESPECIALLY THE SHINY ONES AND THE SMOOTH ONES THE ROUGH ONES ARE UNCOMFORTABLE TO HOLD I LIKE SMALL ONES

Reply

23:12 Nov 08, 2021

THOSE ARE LITERALLY THE BEST ROCKS OOH AND I LOVE THE ONES THAT ARE PINK BUT LIKE CLEAR AT THE SAME TIME THE PURPLE AND GREEN ONES LIKE THAT ARE GREAT TOO

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
19:11 Oct 11, 2021

I literally love ur bio And I know I already said this but IT’S GOLD

Reply

11:08 Oct 15, 2021

Awww, thanks! It’s really just a lot of rambling Brooke-ness Your chaotic ness is even better tho!!!!!! I love it so much :) I’ll try to get to your TikTok acc soon

Reply

00:50 Oct 16, 2021

yessss which is the bestttttt aksjajsjsjajdfj thank you!!!! wait lol *dies of embarrassment even tho I’m posting links places anyways* ty-

Reply

04:34 Oct 16, 2021

duuuuude thank youuuuuuuuuuu my pleasure! *lol ofc* yw-

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Lilliane Wei
18:33 Oct 09, 2021

I- That was... Well... They're...dead now...so um...wow. Uhh... Moving on... I really liked the story!! I think it fit in well to the prompt and really dramatized the whole thing. Hope there'll be a sequel??? Livia

Reply

20:13 Oct 10, 2021

Yeah… They are… Thanks so much, Livia! I’m thinking about it, although I have had block for months now and can’t get out 😭 Brooke

Reply

Lilliane Wei
23:25 Oct 10, 2021

Ugh for some reason sequels are so much harder than the first ones 😣😣 Good luck though!! Liv

Reply

11:05 Oct 15, 2021

They are *sobs eternally* Thanks! the fourth Sanderson sister

Reply

Lilliane Wei
16:24 Oct 15, 2021

:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Dhwani Jain
08:28 Oct 02, 2021

The post is out guys! I can’t believe it the number of views it has gotten! Please do check it out! I am really happy with the response and would love it if you guys too check the post out!!! ~ Dhwani Jain {02-10-2021}

Reply

11:06 Oct 04, 2021

I’m sorry, but I’m not sure I know what you’re talking about. ❓

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Ava F
15:02 Sep 29, 2021

pls look at my new story up!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sapphire 🌼
21:59 Sep 26, 2021

AH AH AH AH A BROOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BROOKE + COOKIE = BROOKIE I MISSED YOU

Reply

01:59 Sep 29, 2021

SAPHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SAPPHIRE + FIRE = SAFIRE GURL I MISSED YOU MORE

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
03:05 Oct 13, 2021

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAFIRE OMG HOW HAVE YOU BEEN

Reply

11:09 Oct 15, 2021

YASSSSSSSSSSS SAFIRE I’M BETTER NOW WE’RE TALKING AGAIN!!!!!! WBU???

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
15:38 Oct 15, 2021

YASS SAME!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK AIUFNAIUGNVAOIEJ

Reply

04:35 Oct 16, 2021

DUDE SAME I CAN ACTUALLY BE ACTIVE ON WEEKENDS NOW (but only weekends. :( )

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
02:51 Sep 20, 2021

YES I LOVE THAT MOVIE I need to rewatch it soon omg

Reply

23:12 Sep 20, 2021

IKR ME TOOOOOOO I just watched it recently and I was like "omg this is a whole vibe and I need it"

Reply

00:21 Sep 22, 2021

yesss

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
23:13 Sep 20, 2021

YOOOOOOO

Reply

01:09 Sep 23, 2021

SUPPPPPPPPP

Reply

11:17 Sep 23, 2021

GR8888888 WBUUUUU

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Dhwani Jain
06:05 Sep 01, 2021

So it turns our everyone LOVES my nickname. And now acc. to our deal, I am using it as my name.

Reply

19:56 Sep 03, 2021

Yay! I’m so excited!

Reply

Dhwani Jain
10:52 Sep 04, 2021

Yeah

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Can I get a name???

Reply

20:48 Aug 30, 2021

Sure! Your name shall be b r e c k n a n a

Reply

YAYYYYYYYY!!!!

Reply

19:57 Sep 03, 2021

😁😁😁😁😁

Reply

:) How are you doing?

Reply

04:01 Sep 04, 2021

Good, you?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

I LOVE it! Also, i think that you should be on the leader board, with all the stories that you have, and the cool name, I don't know how you're not on it. -Breckin N :)

Reply

01:03 Aug 26, 2021

Aw, thank you so much, Breckin! I actually used to be on the leaderboard, around 20th place I believe, but a downvoter (or multiple) went on a spree and got rid of a bunch of my besties' and my own points. We're all over it now, though. :) -b r o n a n a

Reply

Aww. I wish you were still there. Bronana is the best!

Reply

20:49 Aug 30, 2021

Awwwww, thank you so much!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
16:10 Aug 21, 2021

Heyyyy Brooke! Ivy Carter is coming back sometime next week along with Abigail Cross, spread the word!

Reply

19:37 Aug 23, 2021

Hey, Wolf! It's already in my bio! :DDD

Reply

TJ Squared
22:19 Aug 23, 2021

Great :D How have you been?

Reply

01:03 Aug 26, 2021

:D Pretty good, you?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
00:06 Aug 20, 2021

Hey, Bronana! (hehe that's fun to say) I am suddenly seeing you EVERYWHERE so I was like, hmm let's go see his page. I really like this story! Like a lot a lot a lot! Great job! Happy writing! Oh and before I forget, can you make my banana name? 🥺

Reply

12:24 Aug 21, 2021

Hi, Bella! (haha thanks) Aww, that's so awesome for me to hear! :D (By the way, I don't mean to be rude, but I go by she/her, not he/his. Sorry if something was confusing. :) ) Thank you so much! Of course! Let me think... b e l n a n a! :D

Reply

12:32 Aug 21, 2021

:D Oops, I even read your bio and saw that you were Brooke, and I still ended up putting his? Sorry!! You're welcome! thanks! :D

Reply

12:37 Aug 21, 2021

You're totally fine! :D No problem!

Reply

12:41 Aug 21, 2021

:D -❤- b e l n a n a

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Megan Sutherland
15:49 Aug 18, 2021

okay, okay. AMAZINN i love the plot to this, and it kept me hooked the whole time. not exactly seeing how it fits with the prompt but whatever i loved reading itttttt. i would love to get to know more about Athena's backstory- why she's in the P.T.S., why she recruited those special people, etc, etc. my critique: (pls don't be offended) 1. i will love your writing to death, buttttttt when you write it sounds more like you're talking to me, and not writing a story. i think this comes out especially when writing in first-person, which i...

Reply

12:36 Aug 21, 2021

thanks so much! yeah, I knew that the story didn't fit perfectly with the prompt (I mentioned that in my comment abt this story) yk i'm never offended! 1. a little confusing, but i think I know what you're getting at. i'll try to write in third person more, even if it isn't what i'm most comfortable with ^^ 2. ugh ikkkkk, i try to do show-not-tell but i swear my brain does not allow me to (lol). thank you for the tips, though, i'll definitely try that out 3. i see where you're coming from, but that was kindaaaa the point of that scene, ...

Reply

Megan Sutherland
17:40 Aug 21, 2021

yayyyy im glad i could help!! your bestayy megan

Reply

19:36 Aug 23, 2021

you def did! :D your bestaay brooke

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Megan Sutherland
15:36 Aug 18, 2021

🍌 omg brooke. please don't say you get all your inspo from me because im about to cryyyyyyyy i wish we talked more!!!! i wish i wasn't so freaking busy!!!! i wish we didn't have to be scared of like identity theft or whatever so we could swap email/snapchat/other socials!!!!!! rawrrrrrrrr ilysm thank you for all the credit but i don't deserve itttttttttttttttt im going to try and spend more time on here, also gonna go read this story, start a few convos with people and also i just submitted tooooooo it's called Lethal Games if you w...

Reply

12:30 Aug 21, 2021

shanks! but I doooooooo, you're my literal idollllllll Sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rawr ilysm too, my pleasure, but you totally deserve it! you're literally like the best person here. period. yay! ooh yesssss, I've been waiting on a new one from you (; your bestayyyyyy b r o n a n a

Reply

Megan Sutherland
17:39 Aug 21, 2021

ahhhh ty ty ty ily

Reply

19:37 Aug 23, 2021

yw yw yw ilyt

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.