25 comments

Fantasy Friendship Funny


Note: This is not part of the prompt!!! I just wanted to show this story! :)

          Enchanted 



             (Prologue)


   One day I was laying in the grass with my horse Jewel. Jewel is a gray horse with dark gray main and darker gray spots all over her. I was holding an orange flower and looking closely at it. 


“What do you think it’s called Jew Jew?”


 Jewel nayed in response as if saying, “Not sure. Let’s find out!” 


“Ok Jew Jew!” I run inside and grab my book of the westward nature. I run back outside and sit beside Jewel, quickly flipping through the pages. “It’s a Marigold.” Jewel looms over me and looks at the flower a little closer. 


“Luna! Time to come in!” I look at Jewel and smile.


 “I’ll feed you tomorrow ok? Just stay here and don’t trample over the flowerbed again.” I say to Jewel, expecting her to listen this time. I run inside and hug Mama. “Love you!” I say happily.


“I love you too. Time for bed ok?” 


“Ok mama” I run to my room and change into my horse nightgown with a gray horse that looks nothing like Jewel, but it’s hard to get a horse that looks like her because Jewel is one of a kind. “Night night…” I whisper to myself. I click my lamp off and close my eyes and drift off to sleep.


       Chapter one, The Wood


     I get up like always and rush downstairs for breakfast. I see scrambled eggs and sausage on a plate with some orange juice. Mmm. I thought to myself. Yummy. My mom is in the kitchen making some coffee while I scarf down this meal. I lick my lips and then run outside. “Hey Jewel!” I say aloud. Jewel looks up from sniffing the flowers and whinnys happily. “I missed yah!” I hug her neck and scratch behind her ears. She does a trot in place and whinnys again. 



    I look out at the woods and see a deer. “Wow, he’s a handsome one. He’s grown his antlers nice and long too.” The deer looks closely at me then bounds off. I have this feeling I should follow it and so I get up. 


Jewel nays and stomps her hoof as if telling me, “No! Don’t go! It’s dangerous!” I walk to the woods and then enter it. I look at Jewel and wave for her to follow. She snorts in frustration and then finally comes over. I look around and then hear someone murmuring. I turn around and see Jewel is gone and a skinny girl with black hair and damp clothes are where Jewel was instead. 


Chapter Two, Maybe Not Just A Wood

I look at the girl and she looks at me. 


“Whatever is wrong?” Says the girl.


“Who are you?” I ask, taking a few steps forward. She had beautiful blue eyes just like Jewel.


“What do you mean? I’m Jewel.” Jewel responds. 


“But,” I start. “Jewel is my horse. You’re a girl.”


“What do you mean?” She asks. Then she looks at her hands and her eyes widen. “WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!?” She runs to a nearby pond and looks at herself. “Oh no. No, no, no! I told you it was a bad idea to come here!” 


“What do you mean? I’ve never seen you.” I say with a puzzled expression. 


“Don’t you get it? I’M JEWEL! YOUR HORSE!” Her face showed as if she thought I was crazy.


“Wait… if you’re Jewel then what time do I feed you?” 


“Ugh… I can’t believe this… One Sunday you feed me at exactly noon. Monday you do it as soon as you get home from school. Same as the rest of the weekdays and on Saturday you feed me at nine. And you feed me oats, hay, and if I’m good, some treats.” She licks her lips.


“Ok. I believe you. But how did you become a human?” I ask.


“I’m not sure but I think this wood isn’t a regular one… it seems enchanted.”


“Well, I guess we can explore.” I say.


“What?! No! We have to go home! Mom is probably scared out of her mind!” 


“Well, I really wanna explore… only for a bit. Let’s go!” I say, skipping off.


I hear Jewel mumble, “What’s up with humans these days…” And then I hear her following me.


Chapter Three, More Secrets unfold literally

I look at Jewel and then see a beautiful pond ahead. “Ooh! Let’s go there!” I say.


“Whatever you say Lu”


“Wait, is your nickname for me Lu?” I stop and look at her. 


“Yeah. So?” 


“I mean, I thought only I gave you a nickname. But, that’s ok! I like the nickname.” 


“Thanks. I figured since you call me Jew Jew, I should call you something short and easy too.”


“Yeah,” I then stop and see the floor unfold. I step back and look closely at it and see there are letters written on the sides. 


“It says that this is an enchanted forest and we are stuck here for a week until we find a way out.” Jewel says.


“Well I’m fine with that!” I say.


“Sigh” Jewel says.


“Let’s explore!” I say. The floor changes back and I walk over it and look at it. 


“Where should we go first?” Jewel asks.


“That's the spirit!!!” I exclaim.


“Let’s go this way, it looks like the deer went this way.” I say.


We follow the hoof prints and see the deer drinking at a lake.


     Chapter Four, The Fox


I look at the deer and then see an orange and reddish streak run along the side of the pond. 


“What was that?” Jewel asks.


“I’m not sure…” I see it again. This time it’s closer. Then I see it once more and I see a streak of white. 


“I think it’s a Fox…” Jewel says.


“Yah, yah think?!”


“Well sorry…”


“Sigh, it’s fine…”


“Well, let’s follow it!”


“What!?


“Yeah! I mean, what else do we have to do?”


”ok... if you say so...”


”Great! Lets go!”

January 16, 2021 02:44

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

25 comments

J The Hedgehog
00:50 Jan 28, 2021

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
TJ Squared
04:45 Mar 03, 2021

wow, it felt like a tiny rushed book with a cliffhanger ending , cool!

Reply

12:56 Mar 03, 2021

Thanks! 💜

Reply

TJ Squared
15:35 Mar 03, 2021

:DDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
J The Hedgehog
00:50 Jan 28, 2021

Wwwwwwooooooowwwwww

Reply

Show 0 replies
14:04 Jan 25, 2021

P.S. more is being made!

Reply

Show 0 replies
J The Hedgehog
18:04 Jan 19, 2021

I ❤️ This story

Reply

Show 0 replies
J The Hedgehog
18:03 Jan 19, 2021

Woooooow awesome

Reply

Show 0 replies
02:46 Jan 16, 2021

I tried hard on this so I hope you like it!

Reply

Show 0 replies
TJ Squared
23:03 Mar 03, 2021

can we be friends??? I think you're kinda cool and a good writer :)

Reply

12:52 Mar 04, 2021

Of course! I’d love to have someone I can talk to who will give me advice! I would also love to do story’s with u!!! 💜💜💜💜 you sound like an amazing person and amazing writer! Thank you so much for asking! -Julia P.S.- How do you make a docks like that? I want to make one for my story’s! Thanks!

Reply

TJ Squared
15:21 Mar 04, 2021

'how do I make docs like that?' what do you mean? And yeah, it would be fun if we could do a story together :)

Reply

15:40 Mar 04, 2021

A docs that you can make like a test or something like you did with the character thing

Reply

TJ Squared
15:44 Mar 04, 2021

OH you mean forms? well, you type 'forms' in your search bar and a purple thing will pop up and you click on it and then it will bring you to the homepage. From there, you can either make a template or a new onee, so you push the one you want. Then, you start making questions. Once done, you hit that send and the link option. If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Reply

16:46 Mar 04, 2021

Thank u!

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.