16 comments

Fantasy Funny Mystery

This day is so hot and I can't resist thinking about my goal. My goal is walking with this sun. Okay just a second let me explain it!

When i wake-up today’s morning I saw the sun laugh at me! I wonder and ask him why you laughing? The sun roughly answered me "oh dear you can't go out today because, today I will be too hot like fire". And i answer " so why you try to spoil my sweet morning? " The sun again start laughing and say " cause it’s my goal to spoil your goal and now what you do!" Suddenly, I close my eyes and start thinking I have any animosities with this red cruel sun! Yes i clearly remember once a sunny day I walked on a broken road and I felt the sun hotter constantly. So i started run and say i will start competition with this cruel sun and finally I saw a big tree. When I saw the big tree is observed it and find out it’s left side's branch of tree is big enough to hide me and get proper shadow. I start run fast than before and finally reach that place. I hide myself and smirked the sun now can't find out me. I was so tired and perspire. After two hours the sun went back. Now i can understand why the sun laugh at me because once i defeated him and now he ready to take a revenge to me. Now i go out from room and set outside of my room. The sun again ask me " now what's your plan about today?" I just laugh and answer "nothing but more than nothing." It’s time to confused this cruel sun. So he set in front of my house and waiting for my next step.

Now again i start remembering about that day. Yes,It's mean that unfortunate sunny day and a blessing tree. I was so tired and perspire. Probably i fall asleep. Whatever, i cannot remember clearly. But there was a mystery of that day. Yes! Yes! I can remember. Suddenly I saw a white cold snow particle on my hand. I wonder what's going on! It’s a sunny day okay but snow! How! I wake-up and realize that it’s so cold suddenly and not bearable because I was not wear any jacket or anything warm dress. Oh my God! I cannot believe my eyes a cute white doll which made with snow wear a yellow dress really it’s look pretty. But where it’s come from and why walk by my side! It’s a fantasy! No no it’s real because the doll address me by my name. I start explain about my day how the sun disturbed me. She listen and said " i know" i asked her " how! That time you are not there ". But the doll said i was there and saw everything. I cannot tolerate your fight with cruel sun. Then the doll said it’s time to achieve your goal now it’s easy because the sun go away. Then the doll asked me what's my goal.

I told her i am a fisherman everyday i go to the small pond caught fishes. But in the summer i cannot do this work properly. The pond is 30 km from my house. So long time i have to walk and for hot sun i have to take rest it’s being

me tired. For that reason i don't get enough time to catch fish. But in winter i get much time to catch fish.

I hear a sound and i wake-up. It’s 6 am there are no hot sun and snow doll. It’s a normal day! It’s mean it was a dream. But last night and day were so hot and before sleep i thought how i will go for fishing next morning if it’s a hot day. And also remember i said " If when i wake-up and see start a winter!" So all my wacky thoughts responsible for this dream. It’s dual perspective dream. Where i try to relate summer and winter as my wish.

Ok forget it! Now i should ready go for fishing. When i start walk and haltingly notice the sun. But suddenly i notice that the sun hot more than before. Now i try to believe my last night dream or it’s true? I start run and feel so tired. And saw a tree. I ignore the tree because dream means fantasy it’s never comes true. If i set under the tree i will also waiting for snow doll! No it’s impossible because it’s summer. All day i spoiled think about my last night dream. And i promised me i will never think this type of things again. Summer has a own beauty it’s a system of nature. We should appreciate it and enjoy it's sunny day. Nature maintains it's system perfectly so there will no chance snow fall in summer season. In dream we can change everything also our life. All day i try to forget about the dream but cannot!

After sun set i back my home with very little amount of fish. But i saw in front of my door there are snow ball. I think it’s my mistake. I touch the snow ball but it’s real! I enter my room and see the snow dall. And she tells me "it’s time to achieve your goal my dear,let's go and follow my snow balls which will show you the way of your goal." She gives me a yellow long coat and a green hat. I wear that dress and start follow the snow balls. In the way I see lots of pond which full of fishes! I always found this type of ponds and always belief one day i will find this type of pond. But i ask the snow doll

" you are real?" but she no answer me.Suddenly, i see there are no snow doll but i am in the same place. Now i start fishing and singing. "Oh my ting tong pond, long day and night i waiting for your silver water with a little boat, oh my ting tong pond. " It’s a song which i sing when i fishing.

January 17, 2021 09:43

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

16 comments

04:09 Feb 20, 2021

I loved the story it was fantastic. I would like to read more of your stories

Reply

08:23 Feb 20, 2021

Thank you so much! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Claudia Morgan
09:35 Feb 18, 2021

I liked this! The only issues is the grammar, like "i" isn't capital and there are some parts which could be made stronger like " I touch the snow ball but it’s real!" could be. I reach out to the the snowball. To my surprise, my hand finds real snow instead." But I really like your stories, well done!

Reply

11:27 Feb 18, 2021

Thank you so much! 🥰🥰

Reply

Claudia Morgan
12:25 Feb 18, 2021

No problem!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Claudia Morgan
12:25 Feb 18, 2021

No problem!

Reply

12:37 Feb 18, 2021

🌸🌸🌸

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Daniel R. Hayes
00:47 Feb 18, 2021

I really enjoyed reading this story, I thought it was great, and I look forward to reading more of your stories. Keep up the great work :)

Reply

03:06 Feb 18, 2021

Thank you so much! I also want you will read my upcoming stories and appreciate me. :)

Reply

Daniel R. Hayes
06:42 Feb 18, 2021

You're welcome :)

Reply

06:48 Feb 18, 2021

😊😊😊

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Oh my gosh! I think this story was just amazing Sanjida! :)

Reply

21:51 Feb 17, 2021

Yeah i appreciate you and Thank you! 😊😍🥰

Reply

21:56 Feb 17, 2021

Yup😁

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.