415 comments

Fiction Speculative Inspirational

Once, there was a tree. That tree was a beautiful one; it had a dark oak trunk, and it was shiny with scented oil. The leaves were a dark purple, ranging from light lavender to the deepest violet of space, and the branches were the same, glossy oak as the trunk. The roots wove in and out of the universe, back and forth, forth and back so you couldn’t tell where it was anymore.


It had a soul inside of it, of whom no one knows, but there was a soul that begged for companionship, to not be lonely anymore. It had laid there to rest so many years ago, all it wanted was someone to be with. The soul could control the tree, so it decided to go looking for someone to accompany him for the rest of eternity. He searched all the planets far and wide, but there was no one fit enough for him, until he visited Earth. He began looking through all the countries, winding the roots into the ground, trying to find someone. He would capture one from each country, and since they weren’t for him, the tree gobbled them up, never to be seen again. After so many people he had captured, he still kept looking, for he thought there was someone for him. The roots sensed something under the country of Norway; in a little cabin in the woods, layered with snow. The soul had never seen snow, or cabins, so the scenery did please him.


The girl’s name was Elise, a pretty, delicate name, just like a swan’s feather. She was like any other her age; pale skin, sky eyes and hair as fragile as her name. Elise was also quite superstitious, so she regularly went out hunting for ghosts at dusk, disappointed in not finding any. The soul was thirsty for someone like her, so he did what he had done for everyone else.


One day, Elise went out again for ghost hunting. With the sky a pretty purple and orange blend, she threw on her fluffy fur coat and with her lit lantern, went out into the forest.


Elise was specifically looking for the Myling. They were the ghosts of children that weren’t buried properly, so they would jump on the first person they saw and demand that they would be taken to a cemetery. Elise wasn’t so much scared of them; she was looking for them to help, after all of the sad stories she’d heard.


Trudging through the snow thick forest, the sky began to darken to a navy, deepening the shadows and causing her lantern to glow brighter. 


Sssssss


Elise swivelled around quickly, looking to see what was there, but there was nothing but her, the sky, the snow and her lantern. As she continued looking through the forest, the soul’s tree roots kept slithering below the earth, keeping eye on Elise and scolding himself for accelerating so fast.


After the sky had turned pitch-black, Elise started to head back with the heaviness of another day of failure. Even after all the stories about people dying of exertion, she thought the unfortunate children just wanted one of their own to help them.


“What’s your name, pretty?”


Elise thrust her lantern out in front of her, smiling because she was sure that she had found one of the Myling. “Hello? I’m Elise, what’s your name?”


“Oh, that information isn’t up for grabs right now,” said the scratchy voice beneath the earth.


“Oh okay, that’s fine. Are you one of them? The Myling?”


The soul was a bit confused at what she was saying but just went along with it. “Yes, I am.”


“Would you like me to find a cemetery for you?”


The soul was even more confused. “No, I’m fine.”


 “Okay then, if you’re fine with it, I’ll head back now.”


The soul got ready to follow her back. “You do that.”


Elise nodded back to no one in particular and began her long walk back to her cabin, unknowingly being followed by the soul right behind.


.~.~.~.


In the safety of her warm cabin, Elise was sipping hot chocolate by the fire while thinking about the ghost she had met earlier.


“Elise, will you help me weave this blanket?” her mother asked.


Elise didn’t respond, she just oddly stared into the fire while sipping her beverage now and then.


“Elise? Hello?”


Nothing.


Earth to Elise!”


Elise shuddered awake, spilling some hot chocolate on her blanket, staining it. After looking down at the ruined blanket for a second, Elise turned to her mother. “What did you ask?”


“I was- oh never mind, what was so important that you didn’t hear me?” Elise’s mother asked, crossing her arms.


Elise opened her mouth and closed it, unsure of what to say. Her mother was the opposite of Elise: she absolutely detested superstitions, paranormality or any of those things. Every time Elise had told her she would be out ghost-hunting, her mom would give the most disapproving glare that one could give, so Elise just stopped telling her. She had to come up with something reasonable, at least that seemed reasonable to her mother, so she wouldn’t be yelled at for the billionth time.


“I. . . was recording something by the pond,” said Elise, but then regretted it. Who records things by ponds?


“What were you recording?” her mother asked.


Good question.


“. . . I was recording a . . . song? A song. I was recording a song by the pond.”


What type of excuse was that?


“What’s it about?” prompted her mother, while starting to weave her blanket.


“Um. . . I don’t want to tell you so it’s a surprise.”


Her mother just shrugged and said, “Okay, let me know when you’re done.”


Elise nodded and sipped her hot chocolate, now thinking about the predicament she had gotten herself into, all the while the soul underneath her was recording everything, waiting for the right time to strike.


.~.~.~.


The next day, Elise went out to the nearest pond to think. She had told her mom that she had been recording a song, which was all a lie, but now she actually had to record a song so her mom would have proof.


Great.


Elise looked out onto the frozen pond, the glassy surface reflecting herself back for her to observe. Why a song? Out of all things, why a song? What was so special about songs that Elise had to choose that for her excuse?


Without stopping to think, Elise started singing. At the start, the soul beneath the earth cringed a bit at the sound, but after a bit, it started to stop and listen. Elise had never really sung out loud before, because she was too shy to, but once her ears got used to it, her voice started to flow. It started to weave in and out of the forest, wrapping around the bushes and trees in gossamer light silk. It woke up the animals gently with its touch and beckoned them forward to the edge of the pond to investigate the beautiful sound. The soul started to sway with the music, and the animals peeked out of the forest to see Elise, now singing without a care in the world. For those moments, with Elise singing, the animals and soul listening by the frozen pond, everything seemed perfect.


Elise slowly backed away from the note, fading it away into the distance, and she turned around, suddenly noticing the cluster of squirrels, deers and other little animals there listening to her. After making eye contact with nearly every one, a baby deer lept up to her without any fear. Jumping straight into Elise’s arms, she embraced it with a gentle hug, and then let go, staring into its dark eyes. After nodding goodbye, the baby deer skipped off to its mother while the animals retreated, and Elise thought to herself:


Maybe I’m not as bad at singing as I thought.


.~.~.~.


Elise went to sing at the pond every day, because it brought her joy unknown to her before, and the animals enjoyed it too. The soul also tagged along to observe her, and he also liked to hear her sing and to be wrapped in the weightless silk of her songs. She met the little deer every day too and named it Noelle, a nice, eloquent name for the cute thing. After experimenting with different notes and melodies, Elise began to develop her own song, one of the skies and the lakes and the forest. She began to write down the verses in a notebook, and started to record it with her mother’s voice recorder. Singing her own song with her silky voice comforted the animals all the better, and the soul too.


A few weeks after Elise had begun her daily visits to the pond, she had developed her song. She went to her mother after having a cup of hot chocolate and said, “Mor, I’ve finished my song!”


Her mother looked over from dusting the kitchen and said excitedly, “Have you recorded it?”


Elise nodded and held out the voice recorder. “Here it is.”


Elise’s mother smiled, took the recorder and pressed play. Her gossamer voice instantly flowed around the room, wrapping her mother in its silk and Elise too, for the first time. Elise blushed a bit when her mother gaped at the sound, and at the end, her mother ambushed Elise with a hug not even worthy of a bear.


“This is amazing!” exclaimed Elise’s mother. 


Elise blushed and turned into a tomato, for this being the first time she was showing someone her singing skills.“We can’t leave this to go to waste! This would be the next phenomenon in Norway, Europe, the world! I’m so proud of you Elise!” and with that, Elise was engulfed by another greater-than-bear-worthy hug.


.~.~.~.


The next few months passed quickly, and the soul made a decision. He had witnessed Elise grow as a person, her personality, her strengths, her weaknesses, everything. Elise was just that of a swan feather; delicate and fragile, but soft and gentle too. Little Noelle had become Elise’s pet now, and she was loving her new home, snuggling up with Elise by the fire with hot chocolate. The soul had come there to capture Elise, to keep her for himself for evermore, but now he had a different point of view. She was too kind, too soft, too gentle for someone like him; she deserved to be right where she was, not for some thing in a tree to snatch her off.


Then he thought, he’d done that already to hundreds of people, and he then decided to set them free. 


He first needed to find out where the people were, since the tree had gobbled them up. Diving into the endless roots of the tree, the soul finally found mere remnants of the people that once used to be lively, kind, caring, so he willed them to be alive once more, and the remnants formed each and every being again. After a bit of explaining, they followed him out of the roots to the hollow in the tree, and he apologized to each and every one of them while he let them go. It took a while, since he had captured so many people, but at one point, they were all free and heading back to their awaiting families, who had long thought they were dead.


The soul peered into the window of Elise’s cabin one last time, and saw a man in dark sunglasses and clothing ask, “And what’s the title of the song?”


Elise and her mother looked at each other for a second, and then Elise said, “Elysian.”


The man with the glasses nodded and wrote something down on a clipboard, and then after one last glance at Elise’s bright blue eyes, the soul zoomed back off to his corner of the galaxy, feeling happy.

April 20, 2021 22:43

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

415 comments

12:13 Apr 22, 2021

Sorry for being two days late! Your imagery is fantastic in this story! Description is definitely not your weakness. Your tone is "poetic" and it has a soothing feel to it. It's a different take to the prompt, but it's creative. Great job!

Reply

22:29 Apr 22, 2021

that's fine, I'm wayyyy later so I might wanna fix that XD ;p thanks! I try to be kinda poetic lol XD thankssssssss :DDD

Reply

00:55 Apr 23, 2021

No problem! How are you doing with your novel?

Reply

00:57 Apr 23, 2021

:D with either one, not so good ;) I', gonna make a character collage for our other character, since Saph made the first one, but for the other one I haven't had time to do anything with it, since of sChOoL ;> I have written a bit in my poem tho~

Reply

00:59 Apr 23, 2021

At least you’ve made some plans! That’s a start. And school gets very time consuming and complicated, so that’s understandable. Ooh, nice! What’s it about?

Reply

01:43 Apr 23, 2021

yeah :) I'm also done the collage now :D well, the one I was talking about is the school anthology one, but I also wrote another random poem so it's at the bottom of my bio now XD

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
22:45 Apr 20, 2021

This was very random; I am sorry XD I started another story but then yeeted it into the trash because this was a much better idea, however random it is :) I also wrote it in 2 hours straight, so critique is welcome! And just a btw, elysian means "relating to or characteristic of heaven or paradise." :) Hope you like it!! ~ Amethyst

Reply

Show 0 replies

OML WE HAVEN’T STARTED A NEW CONVO THREAD IN LIKE FIVE DAYS *gasp* Henlo!

Reply

21:46 Apr 30, 2021

lol yEs *more gasps* hiiiiiiii

Reply

yEeEsS *faints* HIIIIIIYIYIYIYIYYIIIIIII

Reply

00:57 May 01, 2021

anything interesting happening? I also luv the promptsssss :DDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
22:29 Apr 27, 2021

hi!

Reply

How are you!? Sorry, I'm just trying to have a conversation with everyone!

Reply

00:54 Apr 28, 2021

I'm good! :) hbu?

Reply

I'm good too!!!!

Reply

00:09 Apr 29, 2021

:D writing anything?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

New story posted if you wanna check it out!! <333

Reply

01:39 Apr 26, 2021

YAYYYYYY :DDDD

Reply

TYYYYY :DDD <33 Hru? (Again, pretty sure we have like ten unfinished threads as of now, but hey I’m bored send you *exist* so I’m here to bOtHeR yOu FuRtHeR XDD)

Reply

01:53 Apr 26, 2021

lol yeah we have a lot XD I'm bored too so ;p I'm good, finished my part in our novel, finished my poem, finished responding to comments, finished reading your story, finished lots of things ;) wbu?

Reply

Yeshhhh :P Ahhh, that was somehow satisfying to read. And nice! I’ve actually also been pretty productive today lol—finished Sunday School this morning, helped with yardwork, freaked out about school, finished meh short story (;D), tried to be lazy but was dragged back to being productive anyways, and spent like an hour today on my dog alone. Curse you cute doggo and your need to be walked and bathed!!!!! *shakes fist dramatically* Ty! Nowww comes the part of the conversation where we’re done exchanging “what’s up”-s and that awkward silence...

Reply

19:01 Apr 26, 2021

yassssssss let's goooooooooo ;) ohmllll what type of dog do you have? oop yeah XD any good news?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
22:59 Apr 24, 2021

Hey, Amethyst. Part 2 of my Reedsycast is out!

Reply

19:26 Apr 25, 2021

hi! :D I saw it, I'll read it ASAP

Reply

19:33 Apr 25, 2021

Thanks!

Reply

20:49 Apr 25, 2021

:) np!

Reply

21:06 Apr 25, 2021

(Since a few threads are going at the moment, let's just talk on this one.) How are you doing?

Reply

21:33 Apr 25, 2021

good, I'm working on my poem and a novel (that reminds me, I need to start writing on the other one XD), and I switched my mouse settings to fit my left hand and I'm using my left hand now, because wHy nOt XD wbu?

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sapphire 🌼
16:39 Apr 22, 2021

Very random but ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Seriously, this was poetically amazing and so enthralling to read :) Very impressive that you wrote in in 2 hours because it's so polished and amazing! Ame omg I know you hate descriptions but YOU'RE SO FREAKING GOOD AT THEM. Like woah. So. Good. The plot was so uniqueeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One thing I would say is maybe tweak the title? Elysian is a great title but idk I just can't place my finger on it lol. Hehe and I'm continuing my story marathon! Eek took me so long but I'm doing ittt! Gre...

Reply

22:26 Apr 22, 2021

yas very random XD thank uuuuuu :DDDD thank youuuuu I had the idea so I just spat it out onto a doc lol lol SO TEDIOUS XD aw thanks :)))) hmm, yeah, I can't think of any atm tho XD :DDDD THANK YOU

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
16:51 Apr 23, 2021

hahaha! of courseee! NO PROBLEM!!!!!!!!! heheheheehehehehehe NPPP!!!!!

Reply

21:10 Apr 23, 2021

:DDDDD ty

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

AHEM OF COURSE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOU I AM PERSONALLY OFFENDED YOU DARED WRITE THAT ONE SENTENCE IN YOUR BIO WITHOUT REMEMBERING YOUR 7838$2343249124731 FRIENDS ON THIS SITE 😡✋🏼

Reply

01:49 May 05, 2021

wouebasjkdksjdhfaskjdhfa;owuegawoue <333 sryyyy, just I don't feel the best today (physically and mentally lol)

Reply

Jaskcckasjccjcjasidiawid <333333 nooo of courseeee, we love you no matter what <33

Reply

00:22 May 06, 2021

shank you <333 I wOndEr wHy...if a week goes by without one of my body parts hurting then that week was highly unusual XD

Reply

no why is dis tru tho— XD

Reply

00:22 May 07, 2021

lol yeah XDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sia S
14:22 May 05, 2021

Bruh you forgot the 18737373828 ppl left! How could you Aerin?

Reply

Dang it forgive me 😂😅

Reply

Sia S
05:24 May 06, 2021

👍😂

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
01:59 Apr 27, 2021

Normally, when I sit down and write a story, my ideas are sooo generic. I love this random idea of yours. In recapitulation, this story was perfect! It amazes me how much I learn from seasoned writers like you. Thank you!

Reply

22:33 Apr 27, 2021

Thank you! <333

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

Eep I love this! BUT AHEM IT IS ILLEGAL TO SAY YOU CAN’T WRITE POETICALLY AFTER DIS!!!!!! Your imagery has really improved—-“ She was like any other her age; pale skin, sky eyes and hair as fragile as her name.”...I love this description! Awesome jobbb

Reply

23:46 Apr 21, 2021

tHaNk yOu AeRiNnN! lol, thanks :))) shanks :))) I really hate imagery so I'll try to get better at it lol~ thank youuuuuuuuuuu <333

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

I know we have like two conversations going rn but I’m pretty sure I lost track of them and bored sooo... HI! Wassup? Wasgood? I promise ima read this story tomorrow if I remember :P

Reply

00:47 Apr 21, 2021

yeah XD hEyO!!!!! thanks!! :DD I'm good :) wbu?

Reply

:PP Noice! Ooh, I’m doing great :D (at least for now). Today was one of my in-person days so that was really fun (IRL PE is sooo funnn eeeep [plus I get to do contortion in the courtyard, and regular gymnastics and also run around on all fours yelling SKRRRRT cuz I can do that really fast, so it’s always fun when every is both mildly terrified and also impressed XD]) and I didn’t absolutely fail my math test, so YAY. *I feel like such a dork when you summarize your answer as ‘good’ and I ramble about my day for a paragraph* Anywhoooo...uhm....

Reply

01:36 Apr 21, 2021

you get to do contortion in the courtyard? I used to do that to my friends, but I was too scared to do it to other people, but I almost went to the high school floor and did it, but then I didn't~ lol, I always do that because no one would want to listen so- I'm pretty sure you already asked this, but book = Harry Potter books smushed together, song = dandelions by Ruth B, celeb = idk maybe J.K. Rowling XD

Reply

Yup! Well, sometimes, if our teacher lets us out there once we finish our real stuff. Oh lol, I totally feel ya, totally me and my friends walks up 5 flights of stairs during lunch and went on the higher levels and OH MY GOSH THE KIDS! ARE! SO! BIG!!! Like some of the high schoolers are legal adults!!! So yeah we were gonna go on the terrace but we chickened out. But yea, with contortion and dares and stuff in general, I mostly do whatever, but if the people are *way* older then I SKRRRT outta there like a banana on steroids 😎😎😎😎 (idk what ...

Reply

00:23 Apr 22, 2021

oop XD okay ;) oh yeah I've seen Doctor Mike oop that's fine :) yeah XD tomorrow I'm gonna tell my friends something they've been wanting to know for a long time, but the thing is, when you talk philosophical things with friends it gets awkward really fast, so I'm hoping they'll listen, because *ahem* drama *ahem* I just want them to NOT blame me and NOT tease me and NOT intentionally bully me for something I actually like, ex. writing, so I'm just nervous :p I like that emoji 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
00:40 Apr 21, 2021

Wow, this is a beautiful story! I only wish my voice was as pretty as Elise's😄 The paragraphs where you really went in-depth with the imagery were fantastic, and I loved how Elise went out ghost-hunting every so often. I also laughed at the part where she was trying to come up with an excuse...I'm equally horrible at lying or coming up with excuses (most of them are lame). I'm really glad the soul decided to let her live. Stories like this are needed in the world. I loved it!

Reply

00:49 Apr 21, 2021

Thank you! lol yes me too~ shanks :) yes, so am I XD :)) thank you <3

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
23:34 Apr 20, 2021

wow! I loved this for some reason (I guess that's good XD). It was very well written and played out almost like a movie. Noelle sounds cute, and I'm glad the tree-dwelling spirit let her live to tell the world about her music. I also like how the nature just surrounded her and enveloped her, just like her song did to them. One tiny little error: What type of excuse was that?” <--I think that quotation mark is unnecessary. I really liked this paragraph, it just stood out so much: "Elise had never really sung out loud before, because she ...

Reply

00:52 Apr 21, 2021

Thank you! I like Noelle too :))) :DD oop thanks, I'll fix that <3 thank youuuu <3 that's my favourite too~ THANK YOU!!!!

Reply

TJ Squared
00:55 Apr 21, 2021

you're very welcome :)

Reply

00:58 Apr 21, 2021

:DDDD

Reply

TJ Squared
01:03 Apr 21, 2021

:>>>>

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Ruby 💫
23:17 Apr 20, 2021

Hello! This was a really good story! Looks like she really had to make a song XD! Yeah this was good! And the song name is really interesting! And goes well with this story. Good Job! Ruby

Reply

00:53 Apr 21, 2021

hiii! thankss! lol yes~ :)))) sHaNkS <3

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sia S
17:14 May 04, 2021

Its out!

Reply

22:34 May 04, 2021

:DD I'll read it ASAP

Reply

Sia S
00:36 May 05, 2021

:))))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
23:55 May 03, 2021

This story was beautiful and melodic. I love the main character's name (Elysian so pretty). Everything from the idea to the execution of this story was just PERFECT. I love how your take way different from others. I absolutely can't wait for your next one. I also Love your new poem. I can totally relate:) This is not the first time I read this. tbh I was just too lazy to comment;9 Favorite sentence: "The girl’s name was Elise, a pretty, delicate name, just like a swan’s feather. " Such a nice way to describe her name!😍 I promise I'll be b...

Reply

00:15 May 04, 2021

Thank youuuu :DDD <33 you're one of the first ones to notice without me telling you lol :) lol XD thank you!!! oOh :> <3

Reply

01:03 May 04, 2021

oooooh, don't you just love being first? I sure do! XDXD😁

Reply

01:04 May 04, 2021

ehehe yes :')

Reply

01:05 May 04, 2021

what inspired you to write the poem?

Reply

01:16 May 04, 2021

hmm...just feelings I think :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sia S
09:19 May 01, 2021

https://forms.gle/owh4ixnhHqVhK6PTA

Reply

19:57 May 01, 2021

:DDDD <333

Reply

Sia S
06:10 May 02, 2021

:DD

Reply

20:03 May 02, 2021

:<

Reply

Sia S
05:36 May 03, 2021

?

Reply

23:22 May 03, 2021

lol nvm, I was sad atm fancy pfp ya got there ;)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

PART 1 OF MY NEW REEDSYCAST IS UP! GO CHECK IT OUT! It's a lil different than what I'm used to but STILL ITS SO COOL GO SEE IT.

Reply

21:39 Apr 30, 2021

I SAW IT AND- :'< hOw cOuLd yOu~

Reply

20:02 May 02, 2021

aHhHhH >:<

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Angel {Readsy}
18:13 Apr 29, 2021

Choice of words, diction, phrasing is highly professional and technical: : 」( ̄▽ ̄」) ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ(o^∀^o)O(≧∇≦)O(●⌒∇⌒●)(☆^ー^☆)o (^‿^✿ (◕‿◕✿)(✿◠‿◠)o (^‿^✿)(◑‿◐✿)(◡‿◡✿)(-‿◦☀)(*‿*✿)(❀◦‿◦) : ☆(❁‿❁)☆(✿◕ ‿◕ฺ)ノ))。₀: *゜,、’`<(❛ヮ❛✿)>,、’`’`,、٩(✿∂‿∂✿)۶ [ ★~(◡﹏⊙✿)★~(◠‿◕✿)★~(◠△◕✿)★~(◠﹏⊙✿)˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚*+:꒰◍•ᴗ•◍꒱:+*╰(✿´⌣`✿: (。・‧̫・。).**♡(✿◕ ‿◕ฺ)ノ))。₀: *゜❀.(*´◡`*)❀.°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Reply

00:46 Apr 30, 2021

thank you!!! :>

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Angel {Readsy}
18:09 Apr 29, 2021

the rest of eternity; that sentence is too good, hat's off it is very exciting story

Reply

00:46 Apr 30, 2021

thank you!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.