4 comments

Adventure Fantasy Friendship

THE COLD DAY,ITS WAS A COLD WINDY DAY JUST A FEW HUMAN ARE THERE. Josy,Kirt and Molly ,The three best friends who just spend their time for adventurous sports and activities.Molly love to spend her most of free time beside of a Christmas tree with a campfire and a big tent.They realized another 2 years the GROGREL ,Where the place that they stayed gonna snowy earthquake happened and the whole city gone!

So that Molly and her friends had a dream to control the whole city from the snowy earthquake. They study that a monster earthquake will shake the whole city until under the snow ice...

The only goal of the three friends is to save AND ESCAPED their people in city from that monster shake. Josy were upset with her pet,cruel passed away because of the slide snow happened passed few week ago...

So that she hate the snow that around their city ! She is the most interesting and lovable girl ,who just didn't show off at all..Hence ,a day with windy sky had a big ''BANG'' out of their cottage !!

Kirt,Molly and Josy quickly ran and see what happened out there.

Thus,the " A HEIGHT BLUE ALIEN " from other space land on their city!

Molly:omg!!! ran into cottage...

Kirt: wowwww what's that [with shock]

Josy: wait ...what was that????????? [researching]

THE HEIGHT BLUE DREAMING FRIENDLY ALIEN !

Few moments later,Josy ask loudly, ''WHO ARE YOU MONSTER!''

THE MONSTER SIZE ALIEN REPLYED...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME

FROM DREAMLAND!!!!!

The three friends no words to said...just stand front of that monster and looking with shocked.Suddenly ,a voice of so what u want ah??????? [Molly]...the alien said I'm a good monster ,don't scared for me just all i need is to u three be my friend!!

WHAT U CAN TALK LIKE US???

Kirt, Great!!!!! and Josy ask the alien about where are the alien from...

few seconds later,the alien reply I"M THE DREAMLAND KINGDOM PRINCE WHO JUST LOST FROM HIS WORLD AND LAND HERE ,[SAID THE BLUE ALIEN].Since, he is the only prince who was the last prince of the Dreamland Kingdom ,the opposite negative dream geoumigres ,THE King of dream disaster have been betrayed him and take over whole land and the people of his land and as well as throw him into this earth!!!! [the alien tell his story]

Molly ,have been realized finally the alien is a good monster who just need their help to get back into his world and land!

Kirt and Josy asking more question until they felt calm and friendly..

Then, they give a nickname to The Prince,BLUE LIEN as it's a blue alien..

The Next day with a plan to return the BLUE LIEN to HIS DREAMLAND!

next day,Molly asking more information about the KING OF DREAM DISASTER that betrayed him..and the two friends preparing more equipment such as gun,knife and more dangerous hazardous materials to fight with the Bad Monsters!

After six months later , finally a perfect plan complete as well as a large space monster ship repaired that the BLUE LIEN land !!

Travel for more that 2 days to enter the DREAMLAND ...half way of the travel ,fuel of the Monster space ship have been stopped middle of the space of DREAMLAND!

The three friends start to suffering in the ship because of not enough oxygen.The BLUE LIEN ,encourage them as he is a natural fuel producer as it's a monster body process.Then,continue their ravel to DREAMLAND..

Finally enter front of the entrance of the Land,but a few miles far so that the soldiers couldn't get find their place. Molly and Kirt started to throw Hazardous materials and kill nearby monsters to get into the land more closely.At the same time,Josy and The BLUE LIEN used their map to follow secret underground way TOO MEET HIS divine and loyalty monster,Mr.BLABENGATON who stayed inside DREAMLAND and giving him information about the KING and he's the one ,just be his hope .Way to enter Mr.BLABENGATON COTTAGE get trouble with MONSTERS OF DREAMLAND,''Copleonre'' and it also can call as ''SOLEPRON'' with ugly skin and long teeth such as dracula as well as also shouting ugly ..voice..rrrrr are youu!!get lost!!![SOLEPRON]..THEN NO CHOICE,

Kirt and BLUE LIEN had a fight with them...[FIGHT]

ENTER BLABENGATON COTTAGE WITH HORRIBLE SMELL..

Few hours later,soon Mr.BLABENGATON COTTAGE with horrible smell...''What A Horrible Smell'' said Molly ..after had a fight with ''Copleonre'' and join together by the three friends and also BLUE LIEN.Following this, the ''SOLEPRON'' Followed to his cottage.So that ,they must quit made a plan to burst his cottage and ran with his backdoor cottage. Kirt and josy was very hungry after a walk whole day..and night and Mr.BLABENGATON find some food for all from nearby the river .At last ,He catch some monster fish in the river and also some differnent vegetable that ever seen on Earth! The DREAMLAND is really a dream journey and every monsters are ugly and worst than a ghost....

As soon as,the fish and vegetables are cooked and fried with salted egg with veges and eat...everyone eat with hungry and tasty..[yummy]

After that ,They continued their journey for more than five months to get into the KINGDOM OF THE KING OF DISASTER with a lot of highly secure monsters fight!!

THEN,finally they reached into Kingdom and hide underground way to get BLUE LIEN ,The Prince Identity Back!

HOW TO BE A REAL KINGDOM PRINCE WITH LOYALTY AND DIVINE..RULE BOOK !

FIVE IMPORTANT RULE THAT A KING/PRINCE MUST FOLLOW OR THE DEAD IS SOON STATED IN THE RULE BOOK!

1.THE PRINCE MUST BE TRUTHFUL AND GRATEFUL WITH SOCIETY OF DREAMLAND.

2.THE SECRET OF THRONE ONLY CAN TOUCHED BY THE PRINCE/KING.

3.THE AMETHYST STONE MUST BE OWNED ,THE POWER OF THE WORLD DISASTER DREAM.

4.THE BOOK IS FULL OF WITH PLEASURE MAGIC ,WHO EVER

5.THE BOOK OWNER ONLY CAN BE THE NEXT KING/PRINCE OF THE DREAMLAND.

''THE BLUE LIEN ARE THE ONE ONLY CAN BE THE PRINCE OF THE DREAMLAND ACCORDING TO RULE BOOK OF DREAMLAND , AS THE KING OF THE DREAM DISASTER IMPOSSIBLE TO BE THE KING of DREAMLAND !!''

said Josy ..to everyone.Lastly ,a solepron caught to them while it's watching what's they talking about and wanted to tell to the King!

Kirt and Josy tied its with a rope on the chair and ask what's their plan and the solepron also tell whole thing.It said that,the King is planning to kill whole human on Earth with Snowy earthquake and wanted their earth to be full of his society until no human at all!

Then Molly realized that ,itsn't only their city involved but whole Earth wanted to disapear because of this Stupid Disaster King and make his new world on Earth!

The End

''THE DREAMLAND WANTED TO HAD A WAR WITH HUMAN !''

shocked Josy and Kirt.At the same time the Disaster King know about there are three human who on his land now and wanted to start his war quickly shouted the King to all the soldiers!

Josy,Kirt and Molly started to use their Hazardous weapon to kill the soldiers but its not work at'll as they have more powerful equipment with black magic ..so they plan to stole the ''RULE BOOK OF DREAMLAND '' and give it to BLUE LIEN..

the hide under a tree and change their costumes into a monster looks like ,so that they couldn't find them!

they get inside and slowly find the hide place of ''RULE BOOK''

Hence,even though near to get it ,they meet first time a big giant monster with thousand eyes ,a big foot and totally like a scary alien with thousands of soldiers!

Soon ,the BLUE LIEN and the three friends start to fight ...

Finally,the BLU LIEN SAVE THE EARTH and back to his own KINGDOM OF DREAMLAND PRINCE. The three friends happily said goodbye and back to their world with memorable friendly monster that they meet!

July 19, 2021 16:58

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

4 comments

Ivy Sage Penget
04:31 Jul 31, 2021

Check the grammar. There are choppy sentances, and then very long ones. It makes it hard to follow. But nice.

Reply

Show 0 replies
KIRT . K
12:22 Aug 06, 2021

Nice story!

Reply

Show 0 replies
The KK
05:26 Jul 31, 2021

Sure,Thank you for check it!

Reply

Show 0 replies
The KK
16:45 Jul 27, 2021

Hi ,Just i had a try for writing a short story! if it's a beginner good short story..u may like on my story! THANK YOU.

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.