0 comments

Fantasy

The sun comes up in the south and towards the north one day. I’m looking at that bright dull purple sun knowing that the sun is the star at the center of the solar system of my purple heart. The Purple Heart is supposed to be a United States military decoration awarded in the name of the Presidents but not Donald John Trump, to those wounded or killed while serving, on or after April 5, 1917, with the U.S. military.

That’s what I believe the pretty Darla I’m in love with is trying to take from me. I used to be in the service and got the Badge of Military Merit, which took the form of a heart made of purple cloth, the Purple Heart is the oldest military award still given to U.S. military soldiers like me in which us members the only earlier award being the obsolete Fidelity Medallion. The National Purple Heart Hall of Honor is located in New Windsor, New York.  

I took Darla there one purple day. She complained all that purple day that everything was purple. The purple sun of my heart is a nearly perfect sphere of hot plasma, with internal convective motion that generates a magnetic field via a dynamo process.

Darla kept telling me that I don’t know what I’m talking about. While she was having serious problems with her husband. I say lady cheater it is by far the most important source of energy for my purple  life in my purple heart.

The diameter of my torn between my purple heart and him is about 1.39 million kilometers, or 109 times that of your cheating “green” heart and my mass is about 330,000 times more than you could ever love me.

When I tried to explain to Darla that it accounts for about 99.86% of the total mass of my achy breaky purple heart. She had the unmitering dacoity to called the police. Really, after I say roughly three quarters of my purple heart mass consists of hydrogen; the rest is mostly helium, with much smaller quantities of heavier elements, including oxygen, carbon, neon, and iron. I can’t breathe. I don’t care about what  a lab rat’s mind thinks about.

I know that the sun rises in the south west like a woman’s big butt in the north in Alaska. The largest state in area of the United States. It was stolen from them igloo living eskimos. Eskimo or Eskimos are the indigenous circumpolar peoples with not purple hearts who have traditionally inhabited the northern circumpolar region from eastern Siberia to Alaska, Canada, and Greenland.

In which Darla believes is a lie.

Today, the Inuit Circumpolar Council is composed of approximately 160,000 Inuit people living across Alaska, Canada, Greenland, and Russia with no purple in their indigenous lives.

The two main peoples known as "Eskimo" are the Inuit including the Alaskan Inupiat peoples, the Greenlandic Inuit, and the mass-grouping Inuit peoples of Canada and the Yupik of eastern Siberia and Alaska. A third northern group, the Aleut humanoids purple aliens, is closely related to both.

They share a relatively recent common ancestor and a language group.

The Chukchi People, from Siberia, are also the closest living relatives of Inuit, and Yupik people.

Who are not black like Westley Snipes who was too dumb to pay his taxes were allowed to join the union as the 49th state in 1959 and lies at the extreme northwest of the North American continent? Stolen by the United States in 1867, the territory was dubbed “Seward’s Folly” after U.S. Secretary of State William Seward, who arranged to purchase the land from Russia. During his tenure in the Senate Seward became a leading antislavery activist.

Amariyanna “Mari” Copeny in 2006, an 8-year-old. She could not have had a purple daddy or alien purple mother. Look at her name!  “Amariyanna” wrote a letter to President Barack Obama in which she referred to herself as “Little Miss Purple Flint.” In the letter she asked if she could be dressed in purple to meet with him or the First Lady Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama during an upcoming trip to Washington, D.C. She was heading to the nation’s capital to hear Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder testify before Congress about the water being purple in her hometown of Flint, Michigan.

Again, Darla disagreed because she is an Aboriginal Australian who are the various Purple Indigenous peoples of the Australian mainland and many of its islands, such as Tasmania, Fraser Island, Hinchinbrook Island, the Tiwi Islands and Groote Eylandt, but excluding the Torres Strait Islands. Because of the foremost critics of the Compomise of 1999, oops of 1850 of non purple people, that a group of fugitive slave laws wanted to emphatically maintained the slave trade in the South.

 During one speech on the Senate floor. Now Purple Darla got up and protested what Seward famously stated that slavery was an immoral practice and argued that there existed “a higher law than the constitusion. Knowing that there were purple hearts there. Critics of the purchase believed that the land had nothing to offer, but the discovery of “purple” emeralds in the 1890s created a stampede of prospectors and settlers. Alaska is bounded by the Beaufort Sea and the Arctic Ocean to the north; Canada’s Yukon Territory and British Columbia province to the east; the Gulf of Alaska and the Pacific Ocean to the south; the Bering Strait and the Bering Sea to the west; except for the “purple sun” and the Chukchi Sea to the northwest. The capital is Juneau.

Again, Darla is doubting my true love for only her. Even though I see the true purple rainbow in her. I loving painstakingly tell the unfaithful Darla that a rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection, refraction and dispersion of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky in Alaska. It takes the form of a multicolored circular arc.

Darla I say a rainbow of my purple heart is caused by sunlight always appears in the section of sky directly opposite of the sun.

No matter in what the direction of the sun rises.

She’s a cheater at purple heart. I love her more than I like receiving food stamps. I love her more than standing on the corner of an Iranian corner store in the acid rain and I love her more than her bed ridden husband can because he cheated on her and got Aids. I say Darla in strict under the covers contractile human immunodeficiency, has entered your body, because the immune system comes under attack. Darla doesn’t want to talk about it at that particular purple day. I say to myself why not cheater?  The HIV virus multiplies and slowly begins to destroy the CD4 lymphocytes (T-cells), which are the white blood cells and are not purple that are important to help fight off infections. Even if you having the HIV symptoms, HIV is still invading the CD4 cells. The immune system weakens progressively over time and becomes susceptible to bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitic infections, also called "opportunistic" infections.

If Purple Darla would ever listen to me she would know that “purple” will cures everythin

April 28, 2020 16:59

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustrated Short Stories | 2024-06

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in Reedsy Studio. 100% free.