0 comments

Fantasy Funny Lesbian

I wake up infuriated after receiving a call from my boss. "You and Maria have clean-up duty," He had said. Gosh, how annoying that was, to have to clean up after some wacky kids in high school. Last night they had prom. Since I'm the principle's cousin, of course I had offered to clean. But once I entered the gym, I thought, Why oh why did I volunteer? The floor was covered with confetti and red plastic cups. Balloons had deflated to the ground and it looks like someone had sprayed graffiti on the gym floor. A pair of panties were lying in a corner so it looks like someone had been doing the nasty. Was anyone watching this party at all? I tie my hair into a ponytail and grunt as I bend down to start collecting cups. I'm not old but bending down tends to make me grunt. A young woman walked in, her hair much more blond than mine, her blue eyes meeting mine. She was wearing a nice skirt and a tank top, but probably from a high end designer. On her feet are probably 3 inch high heels and she's biting on the end of her sunglasses. She's gorgeous, I thought to myself. Obviously, I keep quiet and continue to trot around the gym. Walk over, bend down, grab cup, repeat. After a while it does get tiring. I turn to look at her and see her walking over to the punch bowl. She sniffed it and scrunched her nose. "I think this was spiked," she said loudly. Since the gym was empty her voice echoed. "Yeah, I mean they are in high school," I reply. She turns to me and laughs. After an hour or two of shuffling around and trying to clean this disaster we had everything cleaned up except for the graffiti mess. She looked at me and smiles picking her purse. Her purse read Tiffany & Co. How could she afford that?And then I saw it. Her hand. It did the floppy gesture all gay people do. You know which gesture I'm talking about. "Wanna come with me and grab a bite? I'll pay," She offered. My face was red and I looked at my feet. If none of you know, this is what you call a 'Gay Panic'. I can't make eye contact because I'm being my awkward self, even though deep down I knew, maybe I had a chance with her. "Sure," I say grabbing my backpack and water bottle. I trip on my way out the door already red and embarrassed. That's a great start. I say to myself sarcastically. She leads me to her car and I hop in. It's a red 2021 corvette stingray, with black leather seats. Is it odd that I know my cars? Probably. I've always been obsessed with them, always wanted to figure out how they work. She turns the key in the slot, making a nice vroom sound and the car vibrates a bit. Hah, vibrates. My dirty self can't calm down. I look in the outer mirror of the car examining myself. Brown hair in a messy bun, brown eyes, a green tee and tan shorts. I look like a mess. "Is Chili's fine?" she asks driving through an intersection onto a twisty road. "Sure," I say looking out the window. I start counting the cars to distract myself. Red car, blue car- "All you have been saying to me is fine and sure. Are you okay?" She asks looking at me. No, I'm not okay. I'm in a car with a complete stranger named Maria who is undoubtedly hot and I have no idea how to socialize. "Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind," I say subtly. She nods. "I think about lots of things all the time. Like women and people's rights." She says and then rubs my thigh. I flinch and turn so red and look out the window again. Why, why, what?, why, why, whyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!???? Did she just- Am I- What the-, My brain is practically on fire because I can't concentrate on one single thing. I try to concentrate on the cars outside again but I know she's watching me. We pull up to chili's and I immediately hop out of the car. "It's Emma, right?" She asks, slamming her car door. "Yeah, and Maria right?" She nods. We go inside. We wait together and a waiter leads us to a table. "I'll be back shortly." He says walking away. I sit and I'm dazzled. The lighting in this restaurant somehow made her hotter. Breathe Emma. There's nothing to worry about. I say to myself. She stirs up conversation about her family and friends and where she's from and I reply saying things about myself and suddenly I realize I'm laughing. She was laughing. We were getting along. Could this be real? After we eat and we get back into her car, us smiling ear to ear, she pulls me aside and grabs my waist. Was I prepared? Nope. Could I have been? Not a chance. But she kisses me. She pulls me close and kisses me gently and my arms go around her neck. Then just like that, we were making out in a Chili's parking lot. Her lips were soft and warm and she pushes me against her car. Since a corvette doesn't have a top, or at least this one didn't, we fell in and we're kissing on her car seat. My mind is jumping from detail to detail as she moves on top of me. I do have some class and I am a bit shy. But somehow, she managed to somehow make me comfortable with this. How this day had started, was depressing and tiring, but it ended on a happy note. Something new and special can happen in just hours so if a day starts out bad, there is a good chance something nice will come out of it. Who knew that cleaning up after that party could have lead to this?

May 11, 2021 19:53

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.