Evil Grandmas, 18 year old's, and a club (Ft. Sia)

Submitted into Contest #84 in response to: Start your story with a character struggling to remember the date, because every day is like the last one.... view prompt

579 comments

Sad Teens & Young Adult Suspense

Note: omggggggggggg yessssssssss I did a collab with da kweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

lol see my comment for more notesXDD

onto the story, enjoy!!

"There used to be six of us. Now I'm alone." 

The cold wind whooshed against her ear, battling to fit inside her, a maze of an earlobe. 

She was tired. Tired of walking. Tired of fighting, she wanted to give up. 

She kept on walking., step after step. She didn't want to get lost again. She didn't even know what day it was. Lunch could've been dinner, like dinners could've been breakfast.

She just had to get out. She couldn't do it anymore. A crossroad. She heard small muffles of voices from one way, and grunts in the right. The middle was as dark as her hair. She followed the middle.

Bad choice. 

She was blinded by white light.

Heaven or what?

She thought.

A new place. Time didn't have value here. It was basically as valuable as the crumpled piece of paper you were going to pass to your crush. 

Swirls. Rhombus. Designs. Zentangles.

She was lost again. She floated around with her thoughts. The hedges grow high and low, as her vision blurred and re-sized. The hedges looked warpy as she fell with a thud. Looked up at the sky and she saw : "Wrong choice sister". She fainted.

Hours later, she stumbled to a somewhat standing position, trying to find her way back. 

Her mind told her it was night but the sky was deceiving, never settling on a normal color. 

That was the intention of "The Medics" as they had creatively named themselves. 

"You are my game-changers.

With my  help we could change the world." She'd always remember that voice. She wished she could scratch it out of her brain with her dirty nails. 

Coraline. 

Her sister. 

Always bossing her around.  To this day.

No one else interfered with the group's work, fearing the trials “The Medics” went through to test their experiments out. 

Mary groaned as she forced her feet forward, dragging herself to the nearest base. 

Which as planned out by The Medics was a lot farther than Mary would have wanted. 

EVELYN

She trudged step after step. Left, right,  Left, right. The world was dead.

 She hadn't eaten in two days. She was scared. And tired. 

She was sick. After vomiting twice, her immune system needed food. She plucked some blueberries, hoping they weren't poisonous. But with, "The Medics" you couldn't trust them. Like she had trusted the cliff, and she reached to a lower level.

Desperate, but resourceful, she pulled out an eaten piece of gum from her purse.  Don't look at her like that it was needed.. 

The mint refreshed her teeth while her gums burned. After getting punched by the security,  they weren't happy to taste a herb. Her mind drifted back a while back. She and Mary, eating Mint chewing gum, and drinking water, as the mint collided with the liquid, feeling a cold sensation down her throat

Tears welled in her eyes, begging to leave her cornea. She allowed them and let them fall. Her heart ached to see Mary again.

***

“The Medics” plan was failing but they persisted. 

Evelyn knew that, but “The Medics” were not accepting, their vision larger than their brains. 

Evelyn knew she was not indestructible like “The Medics” hoped her to be. 

She could feel the pain in her stomach as she scavenged for more than a piece of gum. 

She could feel their desperation radiating off the virtual walls. 

No one leaves once you’re in “The Medics” hands. That was easy to know. 

Evelyn bit her lip and used her ripped sleeve to wipe the tears off her face. 

She didn't know how long it had been since she was taken from her home. 

Sent into a lab like some sort of robot. 

Tests, needles, “The Medics” crowded around her and 5 others. As they pushed her back she recognized them as her friends, including Mary. 

That didn't make it any better. 

Evelyn rubbed her eyes, tired of remembering. 

Tired of the memories that plagued her mind. 

***

MARY

Mary trudged step by step into the darkness. She followed the muffled murmuring 

Kayla. 

Kayla Whitman. 

Dead.

Rather, killed.

She didn't know there'd be blood. 

Her blood splattered all over the bright green hedges, smeared viciously out of carelessness.. Her white gown was covered too. It streaked her once perfect face a deep red, glaring back at Mary with shocked eyes. White foam bubbled out of her once shining lips. They were blue now. She had an injection mark on her shoulder. Cowards.

A tear fell.

Then two.

She wiped her eyes and kept on walking.

Left, then right. She came across the star shaped rock she found. She was going in circles. Her eyes drooped and so did her body. 

Then she heard footsteps. Light ones. She swooped around hoping to find Logan, one of her friends. But it was Kayla.

She screamed and charged at Mary. Then, just a couple footsteps away, she stopped and sniffed the air like a wolf. Then she screamed and howled and ran the other way. Mary ran as fast as she could.

She screamed, but the device on her lips, which refused to allow her to speak. She had to enter her most loved thing to open it. Kayla must have known hers.

***

Mary stopped and glanced back, Kayla disappearing into the hedges. 

She doubled over, trying to catch her breath. 

Her legs ached as she found a steady breathing pace, pressing her knuckles into the muddy ground. 

Mary wanted to call out, to scream at Coraline, and get her to come and take that stupid thing off her face. 

But Mary didn't say anything. Not that she could anyways. 

***

She stood up and rubbed the dirt off her hands, sucking in a sharp breath. 

Silence fell over the grounds, the wind settling right behind Mary’s ear. 

She knew she wasn't alone, closing her lips behind the device. 

Mary went through people in her head, who was left in the experiment. 

As she went through, Mary was surprised at the numbers. 

It had to have been at least a month since it started and only Kayla had been ticked off as far as she knew. 

But Mary did not completely trust her information. 

Whoever the leader was, she was never fully loyal to anyone, The Medics included in that. 

*** 

Mary took a sharp left, as the heat hit her like a brick. She was surprised. The while area was chilly, but over here it was humid. 

Was she near a vent?

She walked closer and closer, as she saw a boy. Curly hair, glasses, and a toothy smile. But this time, the smile was not present. Instead, was a terrified Joshua. 

Mary ran as fast as her dehydrated legs took her, and hugged him as hard she could.

Joshua stayed stiff in Mary’s hug, his arms pressed to his side. 

Mary broke away, and looked him up and down. 

She wanted to ask him something but it was no use. Nothing would come out of either of their mouth pieces. 

Mary watched as Joshua staggered backwards gripping on to the watch strapped to his wrist. 

Mary quickly realized it was the watch she had given him for his birthday two weeks before The Medics took them. 

Joshua froze as he followed Mary’s gaze down to his bony wrists. 

He glanced up, his brown eyes filled with the same fear they were months ago. 

Even in the dark Mary could make out scrambling figures beside her. 

Someone grabbed her wrist and shoved her into the truck, pushing her down as she got in. 

She squeezed her eyes shut, her mind clouded with fear. 

The moon was completely gone as more people were shoved next to her. 

Mary leaned her head back and tucked her knees into her chest, resisting the urge to call out. 

A loud noise rumbled and the truck started driving away. 

As they ran over bumps in the path Mary dared to open her eyes. 

The world was spinning and she was shrinking in her spot.

Her hope shrinking along with her. 

Joshua reached for Mary’s hand, pulling her out of her daze. 

Mary looked up and cocked her head slightly. 

That was when she noticed Joshua’s shaking hands letting go of hers and reaching for the watch on his wrist. 

Everything came to a stop as Joshua unhooked the watch and threw it away, kicking it behind him. 

Mary opened her mouth to shout, hot tears streaming down her face. 

She watched in disbelief as he pulled the mouthpiece off his face and met her eyes. 

Mary’s mind clicked the pieces together as darkness fell upon the ground.

Joshua had thrown away the thing he loved most.

JOSHUA

I thought she knew. Well, she was always oblivious. I didn't expect her to either. 

I picked up her watch and thrust it away. Tears welled in her eyes. I feel guilty now. Tears streamed down the cheeks I'd once wanted to kiss. 

Her hair ruffled and looked dirty. The same hair I'd wanted to caress with love.  

Her mouth opened but the mouthpiece stopped it. It'd been a minute since I threw my most beloved object. I could speak now.

"I lov-" 

But something grabbed me from behind as I saw angry tears flow down her beautiful cheeks. 

Bony fingers grabbed me and something sharp bit me in the side of my neck.

March 10, 2021 18:42

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

579 comments

Palak Shah
23:35 Mar 12, 2021

I love the way that you have written this story and made it so fabulous. Well done to you. I adore your writing style !!! Also, answering the question in your bio; my favourite classic is Beauty and the Beast. It is an all time favourite especially since the movie came out starring Emma Watson (who is of course my favourite actor mainly because she played Hermione in HP) . Even before that I used to love the fairytale. Please could you read my latest story and share some feedback on it. I would love to be friends with you. Have a good day ...

Reply

23:13 Mar 13, 2021

wow, thank you!! ooh I love Beauty and the Beast!! I definitely will! A little busy right now, but I'll read it and comment soon!! That'd be great!!:D you too!!<3

Reply

Palak Shah
02:53 Mar 14, 2021

Thank you so much :))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Valerie June
21:31 Mar 12, 2021

I know so many other people have told you this but here it is again! :D ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤...

Reply

21:33 Mar 12, 2021

thank you so muchhhhh<333 you too: ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Felicity Anne
21:13 Mar 12, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

21:26 Mar 12, 2021

<333 same goes for you!! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️...

Reply

Felicity Anne
23:40 Mar 12, 2021

Thanks Luna! ❤❤❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
20:37 Mar 12, 2021

Any bio changes?

Reply

20:38 Mar 12, 2021

rewriting it rn(not any dif I just lost itXD)

Reply

20:38 Mar 12, 2021

Oh

Reply

20:38 Mar 12, 2021

hbu?

Reply

21:42 Mar 12, 2021

Mine is an information dump, like when you write too fast

Reply

21:43 Mar 12, 2021

haha yea;)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
20:37 Mar 12, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

20:38 Mar 12, 2021

same for youuuuuu!!! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚...

Reply

21:42 Mar 12, 2021

Thanks :)

Reply

21:43 Mar 12, 2021

<3

Reply

20:27 Mar 13, 2021

That always looks like pizza to me.

Reply

23:09 Mar 13, 2021

XDDD I can see thatXD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Jace A. King👑
20:35 Mar 12, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

20:38 Mar 12, 2021

Right back at you!!!! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚...

Reply

Jace A. King👑
20:54 Mar 12, 2021

:) thanks love

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Maya -
20:27 Mar 12, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

20:28 Mar 12, 2021

Right back at yaaaaaaaaaa ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜...

Reply

Maya -
20:30 Mar 12, 2021

Lol <3 :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
18:07 Mar 12, 2021

part 9 out :)...everything okay?

Reply

20:01 Mar 12, 2021

yep! Cant wait to read it!!:D alsoooooo ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME ...

Reply

TJ Squared
20:42 Mar 12, 2021

aw, that's cool! I kinda guess I should do this: ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN...

Reply

20:42 Mar 12, 2021

<333333

Reply

TJ Squared
20:45 Mar 12, 2021

:))))))))))))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sapphire 🌼
17:45 Mar 12, 2021

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME A...

Reply

20:00 Mar 12, 2021

Right back at yaaaaaa ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛...

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
20:06 Mar 12, 2021

eheheeheh <333

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Hey Luna, just wanted to say something about the form you filled out in my bio! If you could do me a favor and fill out the form underneath the first one, read your character description, and give me feedback based on it! :) I want to make sure your character is what you want! (I may have to change some stuff later on depending on the story)

Reply

19:59 Mar 12, 2021

yep, I'll do that now!!

Reply

tysm for filling it out! Yes a lot of people chose those personalities idk why XD

Reply

20:16 Mar 12, 2021

haha yeahXDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Sia S
15:11 Mar 12, 2021

WHERE SHOULD I MAKE RENNA AND HER GANG GO NEXT? (they don't have museums or malls over there) Art museum ✨: The Mall 👗:

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sia S
14:40 Mar 12, 2021

YOKIEEEEE oshmosh I haven't talked to you in....... yearssss What be up?

Reply

Show 0 replies
00:10 Mar 12, 2021

AAAAAAAAGH CLIFFHANGER

Reply

00:26 Mar 12, 2021

MUHAHAHAHAHA

Reply

13:39 Mar 12, 2021

AAAAAAAAAAAAAgh

Reply

13:47 Mar 12, 2021

😈😈

Reply

16:04 Mar 12, 2021

😈

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
22:54 Mar 11, 2021

part 8 out

Reply

23:20 Mar 11, 2021

yay!!!

Reply

TJ Squared
23:20 Mar 11, 2021

:))))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Justin Chen
20:45 Mar 11, 2021

DUCKS

Reply

23:39 Mar 11, 2021

....I am quite confused

Reply

Show 0 replies
Sapphire 🌼
20:49 Mar 11, 2021

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH YOU ACTUALLY DID IT Imagine Luna's confusion LOL XD

Reply

23:18 Mar 11, 2021

....I am quite confused

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
23:32 Mar 11, 2021

XDD reply to his comment so he sees I wanna see what he says XD

Reply

23:39 Mar 11, 2021

do you know him?

Reply

Sapphire 🌼
23:42 Mar 11, 2021

XD he's a friend from school and I showed him my reedsy profile cause he was curious and then he made an account to follow me because i said I was soo close to getting 200 followers XD

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
23:52 Mar 11, 2021

hi Justin! don't say my real name here, okay?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 3 replies
Sunny 🌼
13:52 Mar 11, 2021

(Who else went into this thinking this was gonna be a comedy?) BUT OH MY GOD this story was a trip! I'll admit when I first read it I was so confused BUT I UNDERSTAND IT NOW :D So great job on establishing the situation cleverly and subtly.

Reply

14:54 Mar 11, 2021

Muhahahahahaha that was the point of da funny titleeeeee To trick readers into reading a sad sci do muhahahahahaha Thank youuuu❤️❤️❤️

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sia S
09:17 Mar 11, 2021

AFHSBBDBANAKXNSMZMAKAND

Reply

14:54 Mar 11, 2021

HDKDHEIBDHSJA

Reply

Sia S
15:00 Mar 11, 2021

AGXHDHDJDJJDKSKOPOPLPPPPOPP

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
20:14 Mar 10, 2021

Oh lol this is the same one on sia’s, right? Still great though!

Reply

20:14 Mar 10, 2021

haha yeaXD thanks!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sia S
18:53 Mar 10, 2021

We'll do dat in part 2!

Reply

18:53 Mar 10, 2021

okie dokie:)

Reply

Sia S
06:12 Mar 11, 2021

:D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.