๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š (just another crazy reworking of ๐•ฎ๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–†)

Submitted into Contest #88 in response to: Write about an author famous for their fairy tale retellings.... view prompt

47 comments

Fantasy

Authorโ€™sโ€”, er, I feel stupid, em,...

My note: this is one of my old stories, tweaked a little, only grammar, I had no idea this one would kinda fit the prompt, but not exactly. However, itโ€™s just another reworking of ๐•ฎ๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–†, super stupid, (I am confused, can it be called fan fiction? XD) thus, sorry if itโ€™s a bit lame! (And at least put this โ€˜โœโ€™ in the comments, or Iโ€™m gonna assume that you liked this without reading, I really donโ€™t want points guys!)


๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š



How could she do this to me? I am going to kill her! Tear out her hand! Oh, Biscuits of crystals!


Cinderella BANGED her hand on the table, making everything on it jump, rolled her eyes quite dramatically and sighed.


My stepsister is Strinen Stranglesant?


Of course I wanted to kill that misery, but a punch wouldโ€™ve been enough for Stefanie, now I want to kill and punch her! Oh, yes! She is coming in person today, and she is going to answer me!


Was Steff playing the hero in disguise or something? Well, more like villain in disguise, but I am going to make her answer either way.


โœโœโœ



Stefanie hesitated again when she reached the castle


I absolutely shouldnโ€™t have told Ella about it, she is possibly unnerved right now.


Stefanie scrunched her face at familiar front entrance, which was some humongous flights of stairs, with a person, dressed in indigo, standing every landing.


She stomped up the stairs.


What a fool I am!, I should have known that suddenly announcing that I bribed thโ€”, wait, I didnโ€™t say that yet. Well, saying that I am the author she horrendously hates also worked miracles, why does she hate the place so much? There is good food, no work and no Delrina on her piano, eh, even I play better than Delrina.


Stefanie stomped harder.


So, why does Ella want to get out of here so much?!


โœโœโœ



Cinderella yawned.


I truly need to get out of here!


She bit her lip.


Oh, I was so free at home, me doing whatever I want, Stefanie and Delrina studying and trying to be โ€˜greatโ€™, how their mother wanted, like slaves. I have no idea how Steff could write it all so that it sounded the other way, that girl has talent.


I just need to get out, I feel as if I am corroding, with all the fancy stuff and the all the attention, no wandering without anyone noticing, or picking wildflowers, or stealing cookies from Delrinaโ€™s secret stash.


Oh, Dell, I actually miss her and her piano, and also Steffโ€™s off singing and our dancing with the mopes, and now I have a lousy courting prince to dance with, what fate!


Cinderella sighed, wiping her forehead and looking at her feet.


And also a stupid pair of glass slippers I canโ€™t walk in, what fate indeed.


And why is not Steff here yet? Maybe she knows a way out, she is the who trapped me here!, or mayhap no, I, trapped myself. Although what about the letter? She had said that she was coming in person to say farewell today.


I donโ€™t know... where is she going? And why? To study more? Is that even possible for her?


โœโœโœ



At the top of the stairs were archways, corridors and lobbies and then more archways, corridors and lobbies. Stefani hated the castle every time she had to go through this.


There were also more people dressed in splendid blue, inquiring about what she was doing in the castle, and she would have show them the handwritten note by Cinderella.


Also, there were more stairs, up and down, and up and down, and down and down, and down.


Does Ella hate the castle because of this? Then I will have to side with her, this is distressing, I donโ€™t even remember where her room is!


I really need to see her before going!, she is only one I feel like telling it to, I really canโ€™t bear home any longer.


She wonโ€™t understand, she still thinks that all this is childโ€™s play; me posing as a villain like in my other tales. Nevertheless, this is important; this is going to set me free. This has proved that I have potential and I will set out today, with a new name.


There will no longer be a Stefani, no Strinen either. I love my new fame. People love the story! But I will have to leave that here too; I have obey my part of the deal, if the publisher obeys his part.


Hm, shedding names like how snakes shed skin...


Suddenly, Stefani looked around.


Oh my!, I am lost! This is more tangled than a labyrinth, I have to leave today, or I will be stuck as Stefani!


โœโœโœ



Oh, Biscuits of crystals! Where is Steff?


Cinderella was standing in the royal garden, her arms crossed.


I need to get out of this misery as soon as possible! I am going home with her, I canโ€™t stand this anymore!


She let her hands fall to her sides and jerked, there was someone watching her behind, she turned slowly.


โ€œHello, Ella,โ€ said Stefani, looking as if she has ran a great distance.


โ€œStefani!โ€


โ€œYes, almost-princess.โ€


โ€œI am coming home.โ€


โ€œWhat?โ€


โ€œI, I miss Dell, and you, and some proper footwear.โ€


โ€œWhat?, but, Ella, I am goingโ€”โ€


โ€œEh?โ€


โ€œI am going,โ€ Stefani looked at her feet, โ€œI am going out of the kingdom, I finally have enough money.โ€


โ€œAs Straglesant?โ€


โ€œNo, I canโ€™t use that pseudonym anymore, but I canโ€™t stay here anymore either!, you know mom!, she will never let me write.โ€


Cinderella raised an eyebrow, her face creasing, โ€œOh, so you want to write!?, After trapping me here? Oh yes, you want to be an author! Do you at least remember what I wanted to be?โ€


Mumbled Stefani โ€œA hat maker or a seamstress, what are you trying to say?โ€


โ€œYou donโ€™t understand? Oh yes, a princess can be a seamstress. Couldnโ€™t you leave me as a spoiled child? Did you have to wreak it all?โ€


โ€œI didnโ€™t do anything!โ€


โ€œYes you did!โ€


โ€œI didnโ€™t know that you would hate it so much.โ€


โ€œYou knew that I came to the ball just to taste the royal desserts!โ€


โ€œI just changed it around a little!โ€


โ€œWhat? Substituted it with a puny prince?โ€


โ€œWhat is the problem with the prince?โ€


โ€œOh, nothing, I just feel like mopping the floor with him!โ€


โ€œBut Ella Iโ€”โ€


โ€œNothing!, I am coming with you!โ€


โ€œWHAT?โ€


โ€œI, am, coming, with, you!โ€


โ€œBut... hm, agreedโ€


Cinderella turned towards the setting sun and fell down, โ€œOh, biscuits of crystals!โ€ she stood up, removed her shoes and threw them into the bushes.


โ€œFarewell, misery!โ€


โ€œBarefoot?, and why are you going towards that direction?โ€


โ€œInto the sunset?โ€


โ€œI am the author here, and no, we have to go that way, or so I guess.โ€


โ€œArhโ€


โ€œSo...., we are doing this, we are shedding names like how snakes shed skin, we are leaving here, forever.


โ€œBut wonโ€™t we feel incomplete?โ€


Cinderella grinned.


โ€œNo we wonโ€™t, because we wonโ€™t be.โ€


โœโœโœ



โ„‘๐”ฑโ€™๐”ฐ ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ž ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฅ ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐” ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ก๐”ฌ, ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ถ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐” ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ, ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ถ ๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”ข๐”ต๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ถ ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก. ๐”‘๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ช ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ, S๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐” ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ž ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”žy๐”ด๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ, C๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ž ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ญ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก D๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ž ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐” ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ž ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ, ๐”Ÿ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ข, ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ถ ๐”จ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ด ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ด ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ก.




April 09, 2021 15:39

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

47 comments

Sia S
18:12 Apr 09, 2021

โœโœ Hilarioussss

Reply

Show 0 replies
15:45 Apr 09, 2021

Haha, this made me laugh, especially the last paragraph. Cinderella started a footwear shop, then. Nice.

Reply

Show 0 replies

This felt a little... off? Like I think we were kinda shoved into the story... not really your style. lol Iโ€™m overthinking it

Reply

14:57 Apr 10, 2021

Not over thinking, like I wrote this like more than 3-4 years ago, and even a rock changes with 3-4 years. Like I went from lamest to lamer, next goal: lame Btw, I replayed to the other thread here, Iโ€™d no idea how to put it there without it being hard to read, thatโ€™s so mixed up (eh, the below thing in brackets is your replay, put it there so it doesnโ€™t get super confusing) [โ„‚๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ... ๐•ช๐•–๐•’๐•™, ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•”๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•ค. ๐•Š๐• ๐•ฃ๐•”๐•–๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜... ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ก๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐•”๐• ๐• ๐•œ? ๐•Ž๐•™๐•ช ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•ก๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•–... ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ช๐•–๐•’๐•™... ๐•๐• ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•  ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค...

Reply

Aaaahhh sorry I didnโ€™t reply earlier! More than 3 or four years? I donโ€™t think I was writing then... maybe the day the clock stopped... Do๐Ÿ‘Not๐Ÿ‘Say๐Ÿ‘Youโ€™re๐Ÿ‘A๐Ÿ‘Bad๐Ÿ‘Writer. Like... no, youโ€™re great! Only someone great could say this Like I went from lamest to lamer, next goal: lame Like... I actually like that line. My cat... lol yeah he crazy. Most cats donโ€™t eat bugs... I think. Are you serious about the sorcerer things? Like... you actually sound serious. tHe OtHeR oNe? Lol... yeah I love tarot cards, so I kinda knew it was me. โ€œsome ...

Reply

12:42 Apr 11, 2021

It was 5:30 am here when you commented..., hm I like to call that early lol Great and good at coming up with weird quotes?, Thanks, like seriously, I feel great when someone says that I am great, even tho I am pretty much horrendous in writing, and I also feel cool when someone says that I am stupid, 'cause it's a nice change from 'technical comments' (trust me that's mostly all I get here, I don't know for sure, but I guess it has something to do with a high-school-teacher-mom) I am pretty sure that most cats I've met eat bugs (and 'cause...

Reply

lol, yeah... oop I think it was only 8:00 here... I can't remember. You have a high school teacher mom? I could never imagine that. Idk, it must feel weird. I'm always awkward with stuff like that. Is it possible to be awkward online? Somehow, I think I manage it. It's not that I can't continue conversations or make them die out; I just suck at starting them. Binx. It's a reference lol. Wait, so how does the sorcerer thing work? I can't believe I'm asking this... idk. Is it like... religion? B! Wow, yeah, I see it. But yeah, poor unfort...

Reply

15:42 Apr 11, 2021

Ya, like she is kinda serious about โ€˜physiological aspects of teachingโ€™, so I get really scientific lectures about (teen/ya/na/whatever tf that comes next) โ€˜mindsโ€™ which makes me feel really weird. and she looks weird with spectacles and I get an inside scoop of the teacherโ€™s life which is HECTIC but she is also total โ€˜impertinentโ€™, like itโ€™s like her habit to ask weird things on valentineโ€™s day (or any day, it just gets really stupid on that day), like. โ€œhey, do you want a bunch of roses to go around and test your luck?โ€ (thatโ€™s the LEAST c...

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Angel {Readsy}
14:50 Apr 19, 2021

Cinderella BANGED her hand on the table,,,,,,oooohhhh you are the one who has my glass slippers,,?,,,,,gotcha :D~~~~~~~~very amusing and entertaining story.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
09:38 Apr 13, 2021

1) (eh, sorry for the late replay, I was, er, sleeping Lol). Well, I am pretty much content with the fact that you ARE talking, like with more than three sentences, cool. eh, pretty sure you are not flattering me?, I donโ€™t see the point of anyone flattering me, but If you were, I would be flat as a pancake right now. Lol Itโ€™s like we are REALLY REALLY different and also a bit the same at the same time, weird. Tho idk if Iโ€™ll make a good friend to anyone, like idk Iโ€™m honest, like only when I shouldNโ€™T be honest. I am too honest. I am too ...

Reply

1โ€ข Lol, u made a late reply? I mean, I think at least part of our sleep cycles overlaps, I guess. I mean, I would have been sleeping if I wasn't literally just staring at my ceiling. I wish I had my own room; then I'd be able to stare up at the ceiling, blare music and just start screaming with the string lights on. Instead, it's all just blank. Yes, like I know I need friends and people around me that are more grounded than me, but at the same time, it's so annoying bc like... idk, it's hard. Like, I want someone who's able to talk intelle...

Reply

12:58 Apr 14, 2021

1) hm, like do you sleep at a certain time? Like I once had a insomnia phase and since my sleeping cycle is in pieces. So, it depends. Heh I think I am replying late a lot. (Heh it's itsy bitsy cousins and they are visiting (for something like a regional harvest celebration) and they read everything over my shoulder, like ALOUD! It gets weird (and cringifying)) Hm, you might need a noise insulated room for blasting music or screaming, why else would I still keep my earphones? (Eh my room is like an adapted guest room ie I have to pack ev...

Reply

1: You didn't know what lol meant? Lol... that definitely was yeeted once you met me... LOL. I think I overuse lol because of what I said above; without the word, people think I'm way more serious than I actually am... I guess it's a curse of being an actually half decent writer? Regional harvest festival? Those... I guess we don't have those here. I've always wanted to live somewhere where things actually matter and happen. Instead, the last important thing that happened was when rich old guys tried to make a casino and take down like mile...

Reply

12:36 Apr 15, 2021

1) Ya... me friend did laugh out loud when I asked about that that day.... eh humiliating lol. But I do know now. โ€œAn actually half decent writerโ€ that phrase has a cool ring. Ya... Idk if it can be said to be like an important happening. Like itโ€™s a harvest festival.... Eh I have no idea it they needed a casino butโ€” like why did they have to destroy that much forest? Donโ€™t care if I sound like a wimpy environmentalist or anything but... Idk all of it is getting kinda too much... like if you are gonna comment that global warming and defo...

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
12:43 Apr 16, 2021

1) Oh, sorry, I am just so numb โ€˜cause everyone scoffs when I say that, I really didnโ€™t mean to be rude or anything. Arh, I should stop leaping before I look. Ya, most people are bah, theyโ€™re just gah. I just hope that itโ€™s possible to stop the world from being set on fire, or from being sunken in water. (Like the fire part is the most relatable one, but Iโ€™m more familiarised with floods, but of course, summers are getting unbearable). Humans are not even one of the older species so why are we so greedy, like just think about it, I wouldnโ€™t ...

Reply

1โœจ Oh no, you literally rude at all. I think sometimes, you take things pretty like literal. Lol, you're fine. I mean, my country yeeted themselves from the Paris climate deal which was Ummm not good. It's Robert frost; Do we perish from fire or ice? From burning the ozone layer or raising the waters? We get droughts here instead... it's annoying Lol I think I'm too connected to the internet, especially because I love the rain, but I hate being out in it a lot of the time. Idk, I'm starting to not like the rain as much anymore. Maybe I'm bec...

Reply

16:31 Apr 16, 2021

1) Ya..., I do, but I don't know what to do about it, sometimes my brain is so dry nothing makes sense and sometimes i can compare blue flying leopards to pineapple pizza. Droughts are annoying and floods are messy, like sisters and brothers. Em, I don't understand the logic in this sentence "๐•ƒ๐• ๐• ๐•€ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•œ ๐•€'๐•ž ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•  ๐•”๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ, ๐•–๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•€ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ" And my brain just stoped working. So, you are connected to the internet because you love the rain? Sorry if my talking is rubbish, my brain feels like if it has disi...

Reply

1ummm what am I putting this time I guess i have like stupid crush brain soo.... ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆˆshark ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆˆ ๐Ÿฆˆ 1 ๐Ÿฆˆ Um... blue flying leopards to pineapple pizza? I could see those both on an inde record cover... so yeah. Lol droughts are like siblings? These comparisons are crazy, but kinda perfect. ... did I write that? Bc I can't even understand it either... hehe. I stay indoors even though I love the rain, lol. I think it's okay if you think you can't respond. I'll eagerly wait for it (and for your next story... and for my stories bc who ...

Reply

13:27 Apr 19, 2021

Ahoy! Iโ€™m alive! Howโ€™s Binx doing? And seriously yur stories are awesome so if you are not writing them, can you tell me about the ghost? Or maybe itโ€™s that you have a special part of yur brain which is like โ€˜supreme lord of writing!!!!!โ€™ he he that would be cool, or maybe..., uh Iโ€™m going mad 1๏ถ Well, at least pineapple pizza is not that weird, like, Iโ€™ve eaten it at least twice. Told you my comparisons are beyond weird (and that Iโ€™m annoying and cocky he he) You wonโ€™t believe how much times Iโ€™ve looked at something Iโ€™ve written an...

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 3 replies
Daniel R. Hayes
06:18 May 09, 2021

โœ Hi there!! I thought this was great. I'm not sure why you think it's lame, you should be proud of your work :) You said that this story was old, but isn't it great when you can go back to a story and use it for one of these prompts. I thought this story was good, I thought it was a unique take on the classic tale. I also liked the style in which you wrote this. Everyone has there own style of writing, and you did a great job here!!

Reply

12:43 May 09, 2021

Well, I still have a long way to go to become a good author! Thank you very much!, yes it's hard to find your ideal style sometimes. Happy Today!

Reply

Daniel R. Hayes
16:13 May 09, 2021

I thought that way when I first started writing. Sometimes I still think that way, but I truly believe the more we write the better we get. That's why I write soooo much ;) I like your stories, that's why I keep reading them, and you have shown a lot of improvement!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Palak Shah
19:40 Apr 28, 2021

โœโœโœ Great story and this was so hilarious. I like the way that you have used the prompt and the idea is fab. Well done Could you please also read my story if possible :)) ~Palak :))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Angel {Readsy}
23:42 Apr 22, 2021

I sprinkle the fairy dust on your story now it has reached galaxy and 7th sky

Reply

Show 0 replies
Angel {Readsy}
23:42 Apr 22, 2021

I have designed new Cinderella glass slippers, well if you be very kind enough please read my story I need to talk to a fairy

Reply

17:57 Apr 25, 2021

Oh my god, my clocks are against me... fairies! help me reach the magnificent tale

Reply

Angel {Readsy}
00:48 Apr 26, 2021

You want be to write Cinderella new designed glass slippers

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

โ„๐•’๐•ก๐•ก๐•ช ๐•‹๐• ๐••๐•’๐•ช! :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Angel {Readsy}
17:17 Apr 19, 2021

Sorcerer ? Is it your nick

Reply

Show 0 replies
Angel {Readsy}
14:31 Apr 19, 2021

"Cinderella BANGED her hand on the table", ooooh, you are the one who has my glass slippers ? gotcha.:D ... It..cherished me

Reply

16:03 Apr 20, 2021

Thank you so much! Lol, no the the glass slippers are banished from this kingdom. Happy Today!

Reply

Angel {Readsy}
08:23 Apr 21, 2021

But I need my glass ,

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.