The Chip (Part 5 of the Flawless Imperfection series-last part!!!)

Submitted into Contest #74 in response to: Write a story that takes place across ten days.... view prompt

247 comments

Friendship Teens & Young Adult Fiction

Author's note: This is the 5th (and last) part of the Flawless Imperfection series, so I would suggest you read that before you read this (if you haven't already)! Thanks! :D

LAST STORY OF 2020!!!


10 days. That's all we had to take on the most powerful government in the world.

“10 DAYS?!” Jax exclaimed. “How are we supposed to find and deactivate the Chip in 10 days?”

“Finding the Chip won’t be a problem, however getting past the guards will.” Mira reminded everyone. Even though the Chip doesn’t work on Jennie anymore, she can remember everything from when she was still controlled by the Chip.

Jennie nodded. “I heard the Lead Equal saying that everyone will be under the Chip’s control by the start of the new year, which is in 10 days. We won’t stand a chance once the entire world is under control of the Chip.”

“Well… what should we do first?” Luke asked, glancing over at me.

“Hm… I guess we can visit my dad… he helped us last time.” I looked at Jax, who nodded along with me.

“This is a weird question but, what’s his name?” Jennie had an expression on her face that I couldn’t quite make out.

“Number 665, why do you ask?”

“N-no reason!” All the color drained from her face, but I didn’t pay too much attention to it.

“Alright, let’s get going then!” Mira clapped her hands. But, despite the cheery attitude, I had a sinking feeling that we were forgetting something.


We waited until night to sneak into my house, time consuming but necessary.

There were no guards in front of my house, but there were one in front of everyone else’s. This was strange, but I wasn’t too worried about it.

The front door was unlocked, which was pretty normal. I picked up the nearest item (a coat-rack) and banged it against the floor, doing the same thing I did last time when Jax and I asked my Father for help.

But nobody came downstairs.

“Father…?” I whispered. Something was wrong.

“Uh… Adira…?” Jennie hesitantly glanced up at me, her brown eyes filled with regret. “There’s something that I didn’t tell you…”

“Yeah? What is it?” 

“I… uh…” she took a deep breath. “When I was still controlled by the Chip, they made me kill someone. I didn’t really pay attention to him because I was still under the Chip’s control, but I know that his name was Number 665.”

My heart stopped.

“Omg, Adira… I am so, so, so sorry! I should have told you before, I’m sorry!” Jennie cried, tears forming in her eyes. She walked out of the room, getting a tissue to dry her tears.

But before I could speak, before my mind could even think about what Jennie had said, the front door banged open.

“HANDS UP!” Guards dressed in white stormed into the house, their Lasers pointed at our hearts.

I frantically looked at my friends, whose eyes were all filled with fear.

Jennie poked her head out of the doorframe, and her eyes widened when she saw the Guards.

I shook my head the slightest bit. There’s a chance that the Equals don’t know that the Chip doesn’t work on her, so she may be able to help us.

Jennie must have interpreted my message correctly, because she nodded and ran off.

“Do not move, or I will shoot him.” The leader of the Guards indicated to Luke, his finger on the trigger.

“Okay, okay! We won’t!” Jax glared at him, putting his hands up.

Luke, Mira, and I did the same thing.

“How did you find us?” Mira asked.

“You can thank your little friend over there for that,” another Guard smirked, gesturing to me.

“Yeah, the Equals put a tracking device on her, it’s how we knew you were in Thykora as well,” the Lead Guard added.

The tracking device. I froze. I completely forgot that I still had that! How could I forget? It was the reason for the fight that I had with Jax. 

“Oh… so you didn’t find my note?” Jax asked. The Guards shook their heads.

“Oh God, I am so sorry! I can’t believe I forgot about the tracking device in me…”

A Guard came up behind me, holding a syringe that I knew way too well.

He plunged it in my arm, and everything went black once again.


I woke up to a familiar scene, the white walls and bedspread only adding to my nausea.

No, no no no no no! I can’t be back here! My heartbeat quickened. I desperately glanced around the room. This time my arms and legs were strapped to the bed, making me unable to move.

I guess they’re taking more precautions this time. That made me feel a bit better, at least my escape had upset them. But at least this time my memories weren’t erased. 

“Here we are again, Number 1027. This time, however, our circumstance is a bit different. You see, we are going to take you to a research facility, to see how your mind works. Just so we make sure that nobody can resist the Chip.” The Lead Equal walked back into the room, and my breath caught, hoping that they didn’t catch Jennie yet.

“We will get a Guard to escort you and your friends to the facility, she is one of our most trusted Guards.” She smirked at me, knowing that I was now getting worried. It was going to be hard to escape one of their most trusted Guards.

“Good seeing you, 1027. Next time I see you will have a Chip inside of you. I cannot wait for that day to come, you have caused us so much trouble.” The Equal smiled at me, her eyes containing nothing but malice. 

She seemed to be expecting something, maybe an apology? But I stayed silent, only glaring at her from the bed.

She shook her head, disappointed, and left the room, leaving me to struggle alone in my binds.

They were leather, almost impossible for me to break out of by myself. I lay there, helpless, until I heard the door open again.

I sighed. It’s hopeless now. There’s no way that I will escape again.

“Adira!” A voice hissed.

I looked up. “What?”

“Shh, it’s me, Jennie!” I covered my mouth. They must have not found Jennie after all! 

“Most trusted Guards?” I tried not to laugh.

“Yeah, that was before the Chip stopped working on me, but they don’t need to know that,” Jennie winked, but something was wrong. I’ll worry about it later, we gotta get out of here first.

She helped me out of my binds, and “handcuffed” my hands. Jennie escorted me out of my room, and we collected the others.

Jennie put her fingers to her lips to silence any questions, and as soon as we were out of sight, we ran.

Mira stood there, gasping, still in shock. “Wow I never expected this to be that dangerous, but I mean we all need some danger in our lives to keep it interesting,” she joked, but her joke hid the fear in her voice.

“Yep, sadly we have already done this all before,” Jax sighed, looking at me.

“Well, what next then?” Luke asked.

“Before that… Adira…” Jennie wouldn’t meet my eyes.

“No, it’s okay. It wasn’t your fault.” I smiled to let her know that I didn’t blame her. “It’s the Equals’ faults.” I bit back tears. My Father and I were never very well acquainted, but once I found out that he wasn’t like the others, I always had the hope that we could get to know each other.

But that will never happen.

Jax came up behind me, wrapping me in a hug. I buried my face in his arms, letting my tears out.

My friends walked up to us, and comforted me.

“S-sorry,” I sniffled.

“There’s nothing to be sorry of,” Luke said, hugging me as well.

“Well, let’s make your father proud, shall we?” Mira grinned at me as I nodded, wiping away my tears. 

“It has been 9 days already, we have one more to find the Chip and deactivate it. You guys were stuck in that place for a pretty long time. ” Jennie informed us. She still could tell time without a clock even though the Chip has no effect on her anymore. I guess that was one advantage of having the Chip. 

“We have to hurry, but first we need a plan.” Jax looked thoughtful.

“I’ve got one. Listen…” Luke smiled, and we all leaned in to hear him.

“It’s perfect,” Jennie grinned evilly.


We were standing in front of the secret entrance to the Control Room, a small space that was barely visible.

Jennie led us, handcuffed, inside.

Unlike the Equal Tower, the Control Room had more of an eerie, aquamarine glow to it.

“Miss, can I help you?” A Guard addressed Jennie.

“The Lead Equal told me to bring these prisoners here.” She replied, talking in a flawless manner. 

“Okay then, Miss.” He opened the door for us, and Jennie led us through. We still didn’t dare speak, though.

We climbed five flights of stairs, and then turned to the first door on the left. We entered it, and Jennie locked the door behind us. Then, we walked to the bookshelves on the far end of the room, she reached up and pulled down the book on the highest shelf. I gasped as the bookshelf swung open, revealing a secret passage. At the end of the walkway, there was a keypad, in which Jennie typed in: 197529562384017.

Wow, that is impressive that she can remember all of that! My friends had the same surprised expression on their faces.

We walked into the door that just opened, and Jennie pressed her badge to the scanner. Then, we walked down six more flights and opened the door on the right.

“Here we are,” Jennie whispered.

“Wow,” Luke looked around in awe. 

In the middle of the room, there was a huge machine. It had everyone in the Union’s name on it. And then, at the very bottom was a huge red button which said: Deactivate the Chip in everyone.

“This is it,” Jax whispered. “You can do the honors, you probably suffered more than anyone because of the Chip.” He stared at me, and all my friends nodded their agreement.

I smiled gratefully at them, and raised my finger, ready to press the button.

And then someone behind me screamed.

I quickly whirled around, and saw a sight that made my heart skip a beat.

Mira.

She was laying on the ground, and behind her, was a Guard who had her Laser still poised right where her heart was.

“MIRA!” Luke screamed, his voice piercing the air. “NO!” He ran to her, and Jax was right behind him. Jennie took her Laser and fired it straight at the Guard’s heart, and then shot it twice more in anger.

Luke was yelling, yelling at the dead Guard and at the sky. Jennie screamed for her friend, and Jax just stood there, in shock.

I felt like the world was spinning around me, around Mira’s body on the ground. I wanted to move, to run to her, but my feet didn’t follow through. 

She’s never going to be able to experience life without the Chip anymore. I can’t believe this! My thoughts swirled around my mind, slowly forming one thought: This is all my fault. 

My knees gave out and I collapsed to the floor, not even hearing my friends cry out my name. And then everything went black.


“Adira!” 

“Oh my God, she’s not waking up!”

“Adira please…”

“Wake up!” The last voice brought me out of my unconscious state. It was a voice that I had thought I would never hear again.

“MIRA?!” I lurched upright, not believing my eyes. 

“Turns out that the shot didn’t hit her in her heart, but it was close.” Luke breathed a sigh of relief.

“Yeah, it was a few inches off,” Jennie added.

“Thank God for the Laser’s accuracy,” Jax spoke what I was thinking. If it was not as accurate, her heart might have been affected.

“Oh God… I was so worried! Thank God you’re okay!” I sat up and hugged Mira, but withdrew when a sharp pain ricocheted in my head.

“Ugh… what happened?” I asked, rubbing my head.

“You fainted for a few hours. We were so worried when you wouldn’t wake up,” I could tell Jax was telling the truth, my friends still had concern lining their faces.

“OH MY GOD!” I exclaimed.

“What?” Luke asked, confused.

“The Chip! What time is it?” I asked Jennie.

“It’s uh… 11:58. YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES!”

I hurriedly ran to the machine. But before I pressed the button, I glanced at all my friends.

This was Jax and my dream, to be free, but now it wasn’t only ours. There was a whole world out there, all detained under the Chip’s cruel spell. And now we would be able to help all of them.

I grinned, and smashed the button with my palm, channeling all my anger from the Equals to that button, just in time for the new year.

Now that the world has been freed, there was a lot to take care of. People would obviously have a lot of questions, and I would probably make about a million mistakes.

But as long as I had my friends with me, I knew that we could take on anything. After all, we were Flawlessly Imperfect.


THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO LITLOVER, MIRA CAPLAN, AND JENNIE FOR BEING SUCH GOOD FRIENDS AND SO SUPPORTIVE!!!

January 01, 2021 03:42

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

247 comments

Kate Reynolds
03:43 Jan 01, 2021

AHHH I FINALLY FINISHED THE SERIES (LAST STORY OF 2020!)!!! :D Please tell me how this story is! (I haven't edited it yet, because I was rushing to get it down before 2020 was over) HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD

Reply

Erza Scarlet
03:44 Jan 01, 2021

Yeeeees happy new year

Reply

Kate Reynolds
03:45 Jan 01, 2021

THANK YOUU

Reply

Erza Scarlet
00:04 Jan 03, 2021

YOUR WELCOME :)))))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

This was such a beautiful story to end the year on! So amazing, and so good! No need for any more editing. Your story is just absolutely perfect! :)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
19:03 Jan 01, 2021

Aww thank youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!! :DD

Reply

Haha, no problem at all Kate! :)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
19:08 Jan 01, 2021

C:

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
15:33 Jan 01, 2021

YES JENNIES CHARACTER WAS AMAXING!!! I loved it, but maybe show some more sad feelings too. Great job!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:13 Jan 01, 2021

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reply

. .
17:31 Jan 01, 2021

NPPPPPPP

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:38 Jan 01, 2021

:DDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

. .
17:38 Jan 01, 2021

:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
✰ Jennie ✰
00:04 Jan 03, 2021

OMG KATE UPVOTE TIME!!! YOUR IN TROUBLE OF THE DANG DOWNVOTERS!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
00:53 Jan 03, 2021

AHHHH THANK YOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

✰ Jennie ✰
16:27 Jan 05, 2021

kateeeeee you wanna read my new story... ._. pls :D

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:01 Jan 05, 2021

:OOOO YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IM COMING RN

Reply

✰ Jennie ✰
17:02 Jan 05, 2021

YAYYYYY you da best!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:11 Jan 05, 2021

:DDDDDD IT WAS SOOOOOO GOODDDDDFDFKJSDBLSDG

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
00:05 Jan 03, 2021

YEAHHHH WAHH I WAS AT 2453 QwQ

Reply

Show 0 replies
✰ Jennie ✰
01:29 Jan 03, 2021

I had to take it down because it classified as spam.... sorry Celeste wahhhhh it’s okay I’m writing it again now

Reply

It fine... tell me when it come outtttt!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 3 replies
Kate Reynolds
17:16 Jan 01, 2021

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:20 Jan 01, 2021

:)))))

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
. .
00:28 Jan 06, 2021

NEW STORY

Reply

Kate Reynolds
01:49 Jan 06, 2021

OMG IM COMING

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Maya -
22:07 Jan 02, 2021

Isaac told me you upvoted me, so thanks so much! I'll totally upvote you back! Also, congrats on being on the leaderboard!!! :)))

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:11 Jan 02, 2021

Ofccc!!!!!!! Tyyyyyyy :DDDDDDDDD Thanksss! :DDDD

Reply

Maya -
22:19 Jan 02, 2021

I was upvoting you and I saw you were talking about the book Red Queen! I love that book!!!! Not enough people have read it!!! :)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:20 Jan 02, 2021

YESSSSS!!!!!!! IT'S AMAZINGGGGG

Reply

Maya -
22:23 Jan 02, 2021

I read the first two and I was just about to start the third today and I was literally thinking about it when I saw the comment so that was funny. Who is your favorite character? Also, did you know the author is making a second series called Realm Breaker that is coming out this year? I'm so excited!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:27 Jan 02, 2021

Omg really?????? :DDD Mine is prob Mare lol, wbu?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Maya -
22:17 Jan 02, 2021

OMG THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE POINTS!!! :DDDDDD

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:20 Jan 02, 2021

YOU DESERVE IT

Reply

Maya -
22:21 Jan 02, 2021

Thanks!!! I will make sure to upvote you lots too!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:25 Jan 02, 2021

THANKSSS!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
03:49 Jan 01, 2021

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! A HAPPY ENDING!!! Glad I didn't die!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
03:57 Jan 01, 2021

:DDDDDDDD I needed a happy ending for the end of 2020!

Reply

Mira Caplan
04:00 Jan 01, 2021

:) I wanted to get the Theraya backstory today, but I WILL tomorrow!!! I sure hope 2021 is better....

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:13 Jan 01, 2021

Sameeeeee YAY TELL ME WHEN ITS OUT

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:19 Jan 01, 2021

I've been working on it the entire morninggg! I've got 1856 words, and am on 4 of 10. (Im counting down, so I've gotten 6 sections done.) You're featured a lottttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:21 Jan 01, 2021

Oohhhhhhhh NICEEEEE!!!!!!!! And YAYYY :D

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
03:50 Jan 01, 2021

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
03:57 Jan 01, 2021

TYYY U TOO!!! :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Maya -
02:38 Jan 09, 2021

I submitted the spirit animal story and you're in it. It's called "Endings and New Beginnings" :D

Reply

Kate Reynolds
03:16 Jan 09, 2021

YAYYY!!!! I will read it ASAP!!!!!!!!! (I may not read it today bc it’s getting quite late where I live)

Reply

Maya -
03:16 Jan 09, 2021

Thanks! That's fine! :D

Reply

Kate Reynolds
03:18 Jan 09, 2021

:DD

Reply

Maya -
03:18 Jan 09, 2021

XD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
17:12 Jan 07, 2021

Which names are cooler of these sets: Seridian or Lutheria? Veradis or Lirelian? LUKE AND I ARE HAVING A NAME-OFF

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:45 Jan 07, 2021

HmmMMmmMMmm I like Veradis/Lirelian

Reply

Mira Caplan
17:47 Jan 07, 2021

I made up Veradis, Luke made up Lirelian. 1 for me, one for him.

Reply

Kate Reynolds
18:05 Jan 07, 2021

niceeee!!!!!!! Who made up the other two?

Reply

Mira Caplan
18:09 Jan 07, 2021

I made up Seridian and Veradis, as you saw in TDR, and he made up the others. We're pretty much tied, now... I think I'm in the lead by 1 or 2 points,

Reply

Kate Reynolds
18:14 Jan 07, 2021

Coolllllllll!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
18:10 Jan 07, 2021

I made up Seridian and Veradis, as you saw in TDR, and he made up the others. We're pretty much tied, now... I think I'm in the lead by 1 or 2 points,

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
17:47 Jan 07, 2021

I made up Veradis, Luke made up Lirelian. 1 for me, one for him.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
. .
16:49 Jan 07, 2021

NEW STORY

Reply

Kate Reynolds
18:14 Jan 07, 2021

I AM COMING

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

hi Kate! I will send u my story in our doc, can u comment?

Reply

Kate Reynolds
02:43 Jan 06, 2021

Hello! Sure! I will do it tomorrow because it’s getting late where I live. I’m really excited to read it tho!!!!!!!!

Reply

Hi Kate. Can u check my story now?

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:46 Jan 07, 2021

I AM COMING

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
17:46 Jan 07, 2021

:O YES sorry I am quite forgetful lol

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Akshaya ✨
08:35 Jan 02, 2021

Hi Kate! I love this story so much! It was a great ending to the Flawless Imperfection series!! I enjoyed reading the entire series from part one to this story! It was sweet to dedicate it to Luke, Mira, and Jennie (they're amazing authors!) Keep it up!!! :DD

Reply

Kate Reynolds
16:51 Jan 02, 2021

Thank you!!!!!!!!! :D And yeah, they are!!

Reply

Akshaya ✨
06:04 Jan 09, 2021

Yeah!! :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
✰ Jennie ✰
17:10 Jan 01, 2021

I LOVE IT IT IS THE BEST FINALE TO YOUR SERIES EVERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ME BTW YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!! QUEEN OF WRITING YOU NEED KARMA

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:14 Jan 01, 2021

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK YOUUUUUUUU

Reply

Show 0 replies
✰ Jennie ✰
17:12 Jan 01, 2021

sorry sugar rush (ate too much candy last night waiting for the ball drop lol) anyways... the climatic build-up was really suspenseful! Kept the reader GLUED TO THE PAGE/SCREEN. I also love how you brought the WHOLE DANG STORY to a full circle by ending, "But as long as I had my friends with me, I knew that we could take on anything. After all, we were Flawlessly Imperfect." AMAZINGGGGGGG LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT ...

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:15 Jan 01, 2021

XDDDDDD THAK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUU

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies

U in ma story right? tell me your character’s: Hair: Eyes; Clothes they wear all the time: Personality: Fav color:

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:07 Jan 08, 2021

Mhm! Hair: chestnut brown wavy hair that falls to her shoulders (usually kept in a ponytail) Eyes: Sapphire blue eyes Clothes: anything that's convenient Personality: Pretty serious, intelligent, but makes jokes with her friends as well. Color: mint green

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:10 Jan 08, 2021

nOt A pRoB

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:21 Jan 08, 2021

yaAAaaaAAaaYyyYyyYYyyYyyYyYYyYy

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Coco Longstaff
06:18 Jan 08, 2021

YAAAY GREAT ENDING SO MUCH ACTION AND DRAMA AND TENSION SO AMAZING SO PERFECT(get it?) GREAT WORK

Reply

Kate Reynolds
13:06 Jan 08, 2021

:DDDDDD THANK YOUUUUUUUU (XDDDD YEP I DOO!)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
21:01 Jan 07, 2021

:O I SEE ITTTTT ITS SO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
22:02 Jan 07, 2021

Nppppp

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Kate Reynolds
22:02 Jan 07, 2021

WOAH THOSE COLORS THO- So prettyyyyy

Reply

Kate Reynolds
23:07 Jan 07, 2021

Thank you!!!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
17:00 Jan 07, 2021

Which names are cooler of these sets: Seridian or Lutheria? Veradis or Lirelian?

Reply

Kate Reynolds
17:45 Jan 07, 2021

Veradis/Lirelian

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
03:10 Jan 07, 2021

PART 10 OF TDR HAS BEEN POSTED

Reply

Kate Reynolds
12:58 Jan 07, 2021

IM COMING RN

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:03 Jan 07, 2021

YAAAAAAAAAY

Reply

Kate Reynolds
13:22 Jan 07, 2021

TIS WAS SO GOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:24 Jan 07, 2021

"Tis was..." Twas? XDDD THANK YOU!!

Reply

Kate Reynolds
13:25 Jan 07, 2021

Oops XDDDDDD NPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kate Reynolds
13:25 Jan 07, 2021

Oops XDDDDDD NPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 2 replies
Mira Caplan
13:24 Jan 07, 2021

"Tis was..." Twas? XDDD THANK YOU!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
13:03 Jan 07, 2021

YAAAAAAAAAY

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
02:41 Jan 07, 2021

HELP SO I THINK I'M FINISHED WITH PART 10 BUT IT'S KINDA SHORT AND ENDS ON A CLIFFHANGER (Like, a seriously major one) But kinda just...ends. I REEEEEEALLY LIKE IT THOUGH BUT NOTHING REALLY HAPPENS BESIDES THAT AND LIKE SOMETHING ELSE KINDA BUT THAT'S ITTTTTT

Reply

Kate Reynolds
12:59 Jan 07, 2021

Hmmm imma go read it first. But if you like it, and the cliffhanger isn't holding back any super important information then it should be fine

Reply

Mira Caplan
13:00 Jan 07, 2021

Uhm.........YES ACTUALLY I CHANGED IT (twas being deceiving)

Reply

Kate Reynolds
13:22 Jan 07, 2021

Oh okieeee

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Mira Caplan
13:00 Jan 07, 2021

Uhm.........YES ACTUALLY I CHANGED IT (twas being deceiving)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.