0 comments

Christmas Fantasy Funny

It was Christmas, the whole Springfield city was covered with features like snow, and children were filling the whole town with their hearty laughter, the ladies were baking sweet little plum cake for their family, all the men were spending time with their families in their warm houses, it was a lovely merry day, the perfect time to believe miracles do happen. But not for Chad Elddevand, he was a country boy stuck in a city maze, leaving his family behind, for earning bread for his family.


Chad was a lawyer at a renowned law firm; due to some work, he was unable to celebrate his special day with his lovely family. He was supposed to leave a few days before Christmas but when the work calls, you can’t deny it. He stopped believing in the existence of miracles. He worked from dawn till dusk in his dining room, alone. In the night, he felt drowsy inside his warm blanket in his cold house, and without trying to resist his urge to sleep, he fell asleep.


A beautiful miracle happened; two beautiful table fairies came, these fairies were part of some magical organization, which believed that Christmas is meant to be warm, merry, and full of joy, these fairies whispered something softly in Chad’s ears, which took him to the beautiful land of dreams, where he opened his eyes slowly and saw himself beside two cute little elves.


The Land of dreams was very pleasing to eyes, the sky was drop-dead gorgeous blue filled with perfectly painted white clouds. The meadows were as pretty as a picture. And the most important thing was that it was peaceful, you could only hear the birds chirruping and the whole mood was of a cheery picnic. The whole scene was artistic. The right side elf introduced himself as “SHORTRIBS” and the left side elf introduced himself as the “LACELEGS”. And both were perky and gave their best friendly smile. After hearing, both the names, Chad laughed a lot, which made elves gave a smile of satisfaction.


Shortribs was definitely small in size but his voice would reach till the clouds in the sky. He was like a big package of surprises in a small size. So, he said in his loud but optimistic voice “So, Chad, let’s start our journey. We know everything about you, we are here to make your heart delightful and fill it with the free spirit of Christmas.”


Lacelegs was also small in size but his upper body was short and his lower body was large like the dolls in the children's store, he was given this name due to his hairy legs which were like lace covering the legs. He was wearing short pants, which showed that he was super proud of his legs. He said heartily “Just follow us, you will really like it.”


Shortribs said, “No, you will not like it.”


Chad turned his head towards Shortribs.


And Shortribs continued “You will love it.”


Chad laughed till his eyes shined, which made the elves dance with happiness.


Lacelegs said, “But before we go to scene one, you have to become our size or else you won’t be able to enjoy.”


Chad nodded his head in agreement and excitement.


Lacelegs showed a red big Christmas stocking filled with candies of different shapes and sizes, Chad put his hand into it and picked up a gift-shaped candy, it looked like a gift-wrapped in a green-colored wrapper. Chad opened it and ate. It was made with chocolate, hazelnut, raisins, and almonds. And he was almost the size of the elves, but a little bigger.


Shortribs and Lacelegs grabbed Chad’s hand and dragged him into a baby-pink-colored door that appeared in front of them.

That door took them into a Sunflower field, and Clad was standing on a large sunflower. Shortribs and Lacelegs were on different sunflowers. Each of them was on an individual flower.


Chad was lost for a few minutes; but the sunflower was very soft like a fluffy mattress, in which he used to jump a lot when he was a child. So, he jumped and he reached as high as he would touch a misty cloud. He really enjoyed it, and then he jumped again and again until he was tired.


Then a cloud of rain started to pour. He danced under the rain like there was no tomorrow. He always wanted to try it.


Suddenly there was a bright yellow-colored door; Chad knew it was his call for the next scene. He went inside it, his soaked clothes were changed to clothes that the elves were wearing. It was a scene set in Japanese street, everyone’s time was stopped except for them.


Chad was shocked, the elves started to run in the streets carelessly. Chad also ran and shouted in the middle of the street, he always wanted to be a person who could shout in the middle of the street and no one notices. Then they ran towards a cherry blossom tree, where a lady was selling world-class Ramen. They took three bowls of Ramen, without paying, they sat under the cherry blossom tree and saw the beautiful moon in the star-covered sky.


After they completed their dinner, a sky-blue-colored door appeared. The door opened on a beach, the sun was just setting, the orange sun was pleasing to eyes and the temperature was perfect, neither too hot nor too cold. They walked by the seashore in their bare feet, this whole feeling was pure satisfaction for Chad.


And after few minutes, the lilac-colored door finally appeared. Before entering the door, Shortribs announced “This scene is a special surprise designed from your childhood dream, you will definitely love it but the thing is…..”


Lacelegs continued “this is your last scene with us.”


Chad was sad because he really liked the elves. But the show must go on.


Chad with a heavy heart opened the door, he looked down but there was no ground, there was only mist. Shortribs and Lacelegs pushed Chad from the back. Chad landed on something but in a sitting position. And behind him, were Shortribs and Lacelegs. Chad opened his eyes, and couldn’t believe what he was sitting on. He was dressed as a musketeer, along with Shortribs and Lacelegs. They were three musketeers.


The dragon was a relio trulio dragon; he was fierce red-colored and was throwing red-orange flames out of his mouth. There was another icy blue colored dragon, the flames from the blue dragon were cold and could make anything it touches, as ice structure.


Chad was holding a sword, Lacelegs and Shortribs were having a bow and a few arrows, which were big for one. So, this was clear, one was holding an arrow to shoot and one was holding the bow.


Chad directed his dragon to move towards the blue dragon and to target his wings, the red dragon did so; the fire was extremely savage that the ice dragon became weak and fell. Chad jumped and used his sword to destroy the stone on the icy dragon’s head. The dragon died and became a pile of ash.


Then a snowy-white-colored door appeared, Chad looked behind and the dragon came to its feet. Lacelegs and Shortribs jumped from the dragon because they were too short to climb down. Chad patted the dragon and hugged the Lacelegs and Shortribs. All three of them smiled and laughed. Chad said from the bottom of this heart “THANK YOU, GUYS...YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!”


Chad finally opened the door; and saw that his wife, Elaina, and his lovely son, Benjamin were waiting for him in a room, there was a beautiful and warm dinner table decorated with a lot of exotic food. He was dancing with happiness in his heart. They ate their dinner while talking and laughing. And finally, a crimson-colored door appeared.


Chad softly kissed his wife’s lips and hugged Benjamin. And finally, he opened the door.


And he opened his eyes, just to realize that this was a four-hour-long dream. Then his eyes lie on white cardboard, which “WE LOVED THE JOURNEY, THANKS A LOT” has written on it. He smiled and said, “So, miracles really do happen.”

July 20, 2021 02:49

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.