The Legendary brother Battle Betrayal

Submitted into Contest #67 in response to: Write a story where one character needs to betray the other, but isn’t sure if they can.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Fantasy Thriller

the Legendary Brother Battle Betrayal

nicole jalonen

And it is written when one brother sacrifices himself for the other the one will be satisfied !

god wrote that centuries before humans were even thought of let alone created. First angels where created then lucid Ed turned against god and created hell and demons. Twisting and tormenting every human soul he trapped in hell until they had no humanity left. That’s when alucifer the devil had an idea . So he snuck up to heaven and in gods book of prophecies he wrote one of his own.

then waited until it was time.

time for it to play out as every prophecy written in that magic book had to happen!

cwnrury after century flew by with FPS creating the world then anomals then humans and everything in between. Still god hadn’t noticed the new prophecy written in the book before lucifer sent it back .

then things started to happen in the world. Murders , rapes , kidnapping and starvation and wars. And global warming! and in Egypt two brothers Moses and Ramsey Brothers only because the pharo and queen had adopted Mosesafter finding him as a baby in a bssket in the river Nile! Happily the two brothers grew up together . Yes they fought and pushed each other around but Moses was the younger brother of the two and Ramsey loved and doted on him protected him fiercely ! And the two pulled pranks on the royal staff as they were the princes of Egypt!

though Ramsey would become pharo as he was older by four years . Yet as the two grew older Moses saw things he didn’t like about his home!

slavery was big back then and the Hebrews built the pyramids and were whipped if they didn’t but Moses thought that will end when my brother takes the throne! But it didn’t the boys became men and Ramsey crowned the pharaoh and the Hebrews were still tortured if not more so until Moses the younger of the two had a dream one night one where he discovered why he was adopted . And his mother only had to give him up because the pharoh Ramsey and his father drowned the extra children slaves had . Then FPS spoke to Moses in that dream.

kill the pharoh save my people!

and suddenly moses woke up from that dream with a wooden staff in hand!

and gods orders in his mind

so in the dead of night Moses magically made the plague kill his brothers loyal staff and his nephew to !

kill pharaoh your brother!

tears stinging his brown eyes he knew head to do it because his brother was obeying the old ways and the slaves needed to be free so with his heart breaking he rises the staff and blew up the palace he grew up in killing his beloved brother or so he thought!

out of the rubble of the palace Ramsey rose sheik ing the devils name and throwing fire balls at Moses trying to kill his younger brother as he shouted I will never let your people go!

suddeny as the two brothers fought the earth split in half and Ramsey fell to his death it was as if god himself had leant Moses a helping hand for now Egypt was free!

through Moses never regretted betraying his brother he loved with all his heart! Even falling in love and having his own fault and becoming pharaoh himself didn’t take the loneliness and hatred of killing his brother away though he was happy he had saved his people and they could live safe happy lives without being harmed the magic staff was hidden away never to be seen again as Moses vowed never to use mdgic again!

as the world flourished and humsns prospered god realized the Moses and Ramsey prophecy was not one he himself had written!

and was fierce someone had snuck into heaven and wrote in his world book!

but who could have done it and why would they?!

that was a mystery god vowed to figure out and smite who had betrayed him!

Yet for now he rejoiced in his creations not knowing two forces were watching and waiting and soon God himself would be the one in danger of being betrayed! For gods own sister and first angel creeatef Lucifer and the darkness were waiting bidding their time!

The darkness gods sister was out for blood after lucifer set her free from the prison her brother had locked in and she was not sure he could trust the humans he’d created already as wars and famine had spread like wildfire! So she was going team with lucifer and make him see these humans would be the biggest betrayers of all time !

they just had to wait for the right brothers and they were prophesi to come in the year 2005 !

the centuries flew by and humanity had made it through the y2 k and natural disasters and the swine flu and h1n1 and all the economical disasters years before! Now there was a new threat on the horizon that might mean the end as the humans knew it. the urban legends of the Moth man and its British brother the Owl msn !

two entities in different parts of the world that when sighted tormented their victims and were thought to be visions of entities that meant the apocalypse was upon the humans for it is said when these legendary brother entities meet they will battle and end the world as we know it!

when that happens let’s hope we survive ! For neither the owl men or moth men want to fight and kill one another but it is written so one must betray the other and kill him to end the world!

so on a stormy night in the year 2020 the moth men a giant up right moth and the owl msn a giant owl met on the bridge in point pleasant Virgina , the moth mans hsunting grounds and fought screeching loudly they threw each other around violently and with one fire ball from the moth man both he and his brother entity the owl msn were stunned and that’s when it happened god sent the owl men a dagger he grew at the moth men and as it struck the creatures heart it cried as it’s blood poured out and he died and with the moth mans death his brother entity the owl msn was victorious as the world ended and humanity died the dying humans heard the owl mans shresks of sadness as he to loved his brother and never wanted to betray him but now god could restart the world!

November 06, 2020 16:45

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.