My story is entitled In the Photo studio after long hours the young man Mr. Jeff Bezos discovered a photograph that has something written on the back.

Submitted into Contest #103 in response to: Start your story with someone discovering a photograph that has something written on the back.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Mystery

My story is entitled In the Photo studio after long hours the young man Mr. Jeff Bezos discovered a photograph that has something written on the back.


Once upon a time, it was noted that photo studios were places where individuals gather to explore, interact and take all kinds of photos either passport, landscape or portrait. Others allow pictures to be framed for some prominent individuals of our society.


The Photo studio as noted is a collection of materials that relates to photographs and passport pictures taken by individuals within the society. Also, the photo studio serves as a place where individuals can easily go and have a print of their pictures. Most Photo studios do work after hours and are maintained by the government or some other corporate or private individuals. Again, in the photo studio after long hours the young man Jeff Bezos discovered a photograph that had something written exactly at the back. The young man Jeff Bezos who was an Astronaut by then found on a table the photograph of Mr. Neil Alden Armstrong who was the first Astronaut to visit the moon. When he took the photo, he realised that at the back of the photo there was something written at the back that indicates that Neil Alden Armstrong was the first to visit the moon for about two consecutive times by the help of two Space Shuttles which were Apollo 11 and Gemini 8.


In addition, Mr. Jeff Bezos also discovered at the back of the photograph that Mr. Neil Alden Armstrong was a Lecturer at the Department of Aerospace Engineering in the University of Cincinnati. It was through the experience of Mr. Neil Alden Armstrong that the Astronaut Jeff Bezos also had the passion for Astronomy. At the back of the photograph, it was written that Mr. Neil Alden Armstrong visited the moon at the age of 38years. Within the Photstudio, Mr. Jeff Bezos found all sorts of pictures of other Astronauts who also worked with Neil Alden Armstrong on his Space flight. The Photo studio provides public facilities for access to their electronic resources and pictures that needs to be printed.


It can also be noted that the Photo studio clientele and also the services offered vary depending on its type that is the users needs and the kind of photo they will like to request. There seems to be different needs from those of the photo studio. The photo studio seems to be a confined building where photos are taken. It is where photos are taken and delivered and people engage in lifelong learning in the Photo studio after hours of Research. Some modern photo studios do extend their services beyond the physical walls of their building by providing some sort of material that is accessible by electronic means to print pictures and also do delivery of pictures online by the help of the internet.


As observed the services the photo studio are described as photo services. The Photo studio also consists of archives of the earliest forms of photos. As noted in a photo studio after hours, the photo studio seeks to provide physical or some means of digital access to materials and some other pictures. Most people stay in the photo studio for long hours because the photo studio has a collection of pictures, passport pictures, newspapers, microform, videotapes, DVDs and several others.


Other photo studios often provide public facilities for access to their electronic resources and pictures by the help of the internet. Again, services offered by a Photo studio are described as Photo services and Printing services. The photo studio as observed by Mr. Jeff Bezos also keeps current reliable information like pictures and resources that spreads through all the disciplines which serves to then assuage the information requirements of all students and other photographers and faculty including other individuals. Also Mr. Jeff Bezos noted that the photo studio offered workshops and other courses outside of formal graded course work which were meant to provide students and other photographers with the tools necessary to succeed in their programs and other endeavours. The workshop seeks to provide photographers with the requisite skills that will help them in achieving success in their printing services. The Photo studio serves as a building where photos can be taken and has the right of legally taking photographs of individuals. Also, the Photo studio provides services to the general public. Citizens with an identity card can often use the photo studio at all times.


Other materials such as printed pictures of some celebrities are kept within the photo studio and are always made available for borrowing. It is the photo studio staff who decides upon the number of items or pictures that patrons are allowed to borrow, as well as the details of borrowing and the time allotted to them entirely. Again, the photo studio does issue identity cards that you can use in the photo studio for long hours to some community members who are wishing to also borrow pictures of some celebrity. Other photo studios provides free services and events to the Public such as printing of photos. The photo studio is also a source of connection to the vast world.


In the photo studio digital objects must be curated by digital means to ensure that trust and integrity of the digital objects and pictures must be protected. The future trends in digital preservation of pictures includes: the Transparent enterprise models for digital preservation, launch of preserving objects and other pictures, the increased flexibility in the digital preservation of architectures and other pictures. Mr. Jeff Bezo also observed that some visitors to the Photo Studio are often advised to check what services and restrictions applies to a particular Photo Studio before they render services. Almost all individuals who use the Photo studio seek to gain a lot from the Studio through some means of Research.


Again Mr. Jeff Bezo was also inspired by the inscription on the back of Mr. Neil Armstrong picture, that he also had the opportunity to study to become an Astronaut and also by the help of NASA took a flight to the moon. As at now in recent times it is only Mr. Jeff Bezo who is recorded as one of the billionaire Astronaut who took a flight to the moon. Pictures taken about Mr. Jeff Bezos the Astronaut indicates an inscription at the back that shows that Mr. Jeff Bezos is the billionaire Astronaut in modern times who took a flight to the moon this year.


Finally, the photo studio also seeks to inform users of what pictures they have available in stock after printing is done and then impact knowledge about the kind of pictures that can be printed and their prices.


July 21, 2021 15:22

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.