0 comments

Adventure Fantasy LGBTQ+

"How did you get here?"


I looked up at the black-haired male in confusion. "I don't know, I probably drove here or something. I don't even know where I am so how would I know?" I asked him. He looked confused when I mentioned the word; 'car'.


"What is a...Car?" I cracked up in laughter, "Nice one, really that is a good one." But, the male-only looked back at me with no sign of amusement. "Oh, wait. You really don't know what a car is." I was amazed by that fact. "No, I don't. Anyway, I do have to say that you are not the first person to have some of your memory missing." Somehow I was slightly relieved at that fact. "But-".


'Oh, no there is a but.' I watched the male chuckle slightly, "But, you are the only person to not have any connection to a magic origin." I looked down at my hands and put them behind my back. I turned around and faced the fireplace, "So, then what?" I whispered to myself then placed my hand on the wooden mantle. "Nothing, we can't do anything. At least we cannot right now." There were soft footsteps and a hand was placed on my shoulder. I could feel a warm sensation flow through my body. I turned my head to look at the male, he looked back at me with a small smile. He was about half a head taller than I was. "I don't know why you are. But, I will help you. That will be my duty since I am the one who found you." I thought it was odd for him just to trust me that easily, seeing as we had just met. I just wasn't going to overthink it though, because I didn't wanna lose any chances for myself.


"I don't blame you, I really don't. But, all I wanna do is help you, either you trust me or you don't. I'll help you regardless of that fact." I turned around to face him and his hand slid off of my naked shoulder. "Thank you." I reached a hand out to him, he looked down at it and then grabbed it with his. "My name is Ashton, Nice to meet you..." His face lights up like a light bulb, "Luan, call me Luan." I gave him a smile, "Nice to meet you Luan."


"Nice to meet you too, Ashton." Our hands parted and he took a step back, it wasn't until then that I noticed that he had pointed ears. His skin was whiter than snow, and his eyes... They were the most beautiful color of blue-grey and light purple anyone can have.


Wait.


Nobody I've ever heard of has purple and blue-grey eyes.


I gasped, "What are you?"


Luan stood there with a smug grin on his face and crossed his arms. He leaned on one hip, "I'm going to ignore everything you said about me just now. But, I will answer your question. I am a LunaPicxKanesol (Pix-Ka-ne-soul). Otherwise known as a MoonSun Elf in lamer terms." I looked at him with a mind full of confusion.


"Oh, I forgot you're a human." He chuckled, "Well, I... Don't know how I can explain this is any other words then I am not a human. I can do magic and I have pointed ears and a tail." He didn't even need to turn around to show the long tail that he had begun to sway behind him. In conclusion, I was amazed but still confused about some things. If there were these...Elves... Then where am I? "I have to say, for someone who is so confused, you really think a lot," Luan said in a joking tone before he pulled off his shawl. With a flick of his finger, that same cool breeze swelled in the center of my back and pushed me over to him. I shivered, but it was less cold when he wrapped the shawl around me. "We are in what we MoonSun elves call home and everyone else calls Celeste Point. But, this place is not my home, this is actually the healer lives." He then began to remove the robe he had on, my eyes subconsciously traveled down to the black-haired male's torso. The shirt only covered half of his stomach so the other half was revealed for the whole world to see. Holy... He has really nice abs After he took off the robe he proceeds to put it on me. The black robe was heavier than I had imagined it would be. "There, now you are all set to go outside in cold."


My eyes widened, "Then you need to wear something. You can't just give all-". A finger was placed over my lips, "I don't need it. You are the one who would die if you didn't have this. Plus, we will only be out in the cold for a little bit. We just need to get to my treehouse." Luna gave me a soft smile as he reached down and grabbed my hand. He pulled me out of the room, we went down a few steps of stairs before I was brought to a blue door. "Be careful out there MoonSun Elf and human!" Luan laughed softly and pushed open the door. If I had known it was going to be this cold I would have told him to get me like fifty more coats and a hat. The cold chilled me to the core. The wind was very strong, I about toppled over, but Luan, he didn't even flinch. He pulled his hand out of mine then turned around to face me. He put his arms out making him into a 't-pose', he chanted these incoherent words. Soon his body began to transform into some type of... Animal?


I took a step back, I was honestly scared at this point. "Uh. What... What is happening!?" I took another step back, I was knocked over by the wind. I winced slightly placing a hand on my lower back. "Ow," I mumbled slightly. I looked up at Luan, but what I saw was not Luan. My eyes became the size of green golf balls as I came face to face with a human bird. "Climb on my back and hold on tight." He pulled me up by the shawl so that I was standing on my own two feet. I slowly placed a hand on his beak, then walked around to his side where he got closer to the ground. It took me a couple of tries to get onto his back but I made it.


"Hold on." I heard Luan yell before his wings started flapping. It wasn't even 5 seconds later that I was screaming my lungs out from how scared I was. I tightly gripped onto the feathers that were provided, I held on for dear life.


-


"You can open your eyes you know?" My eyes fluttered open, I looked up at Luan with a pouty face. "That is not cool. You have to warn me before you go and do something like that." I scoffed.


I heard him laugh, "So, I should warn you before I drop you?" I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck as fast as I could. I didn't even notice that he was holding me, I thought that I was sitting on the ground. Then again I am going to be out of it for a little bit... Sad times. "Please don't Luan. Please don't drop me." I begged him.


"I'm not going to drop you. Jeez, you are a very funny human." I felt a cushy surface below me as I was placed down onto it. I let go of him once I was placed all of the ways down. 'He is so strong.' I thought to myself. "Oh, here we go again. I know I am a strapping MoonSun Elf, but you don't need to always point it out." He backed away from me and crossed his arms again. "Also, welcome to my home."


Looking around the whole place was beautiful, a vast golden vaulted ceiling, a golden chandler lit up the whole room entirely. There were long red curtains over the tall windows. It was magnificent... The words that I say do not even compare to its beauty. "For once you like something in this world other than me." My head snapped over to Luan, "I don't like you."


"You like to think about me in your head." I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Well... I don't have an excuse for that other than I am sorry? My eyes will wonder sometimes and I just look." I turned my body so that my feet were touching the floor. I stood up as I was looking around, it was again gorgeous. I let the robe fall past my shoulders as I took it off. I laid it on the couch behind me. I then unwrapped myself from the shawl. That too I laid on the couch behind me. "I never said that I cared. I just said that you don't need to point it out." I felt a cool wind rush across my shoulders. A shiver ran down my spine as I turned to face Luan's voice.


"That is not even fair you know. I don't have any magic and all you do it tease me with it." I looked down at the ground, I heard his foot steps come closer to me. A snow white hand was placed under my chin, I was forced to look up. "Ahhh... So cute, you can't handle a little teasing." Luan cooed. I could feel heat rise to my cheeks. I took a step back from him and turned around, "I can. I just don't like it. I am not a fan of being cold." I gave him a little glare. He held his hands up in the air, "Fine, fine. I'll give you some thicker clothing then if that is what you want."


I shook my head, "Don't tease me."


"But I am the one who saved your life."


"Tsk, well you should have maybe left me to die then."


There was a pause, then I heard a sigh. "I know you don't mean that. You didn't even think about that before it came out. I will leave you alone though seeing as you don't really have a humor." I spun around and stepped towards him. I pushed a finger onto his chest, "I do have a humor maybe your not funny at all. I think you are being quite rude." Luan laughed, "Mhm, says the one who is pushing me back right n-OW!" There was sort of a thumb that sounded through the house. "That was my back!" Luan groaned softly, he opened his eyes to come fact to face with my face. I was more shocked than anything. I could feel it getting darker and darker, my face that is. "U-um... I'm sorry."


I moved to get up when I felt two hands wrap around my waist holding me in the position above the MoonSun elf. ''Luan..." He moved back a bit sitting up agiasnt the stair that was behind him. But he never let me go, "Please. Let me go." I could feel a mixture of cold and warmth flow through my body like water down your throat.


Luan closed his beautiful eyes and hummed. "Nothing."


I tried to make him let go but she just wouldn't more his arms from around me. I continued to struggle in is arms, I didn't know what I could do anymore.


I noticed that his white body began to glow, his hands got tighter and tighter around me until I didn;t have to choice to kneel over him anymore. I sat down on his legs which were underneath me. When I thought it was over he pulled me closer to him.


I closed my eyes not really knowing what to anticipate.


Then everything stopped.


I opened my eyes to a sleepy smiling Luan. He had these purple marks underneath his eyes. One of his hands unwrapped its self from around my waist. It traveled up to my cheek where it rested a few seconds.


"I am only trying to help you."


His body started to glow again as he placed his hand on the back of my neck, he started to lean up. It got really clear when he tilted his head to one side.


"What are you doing?!"

January 22, 2021 03:52

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.